What Forum Sections Do You Visit The Most

Off-Topic, it's hard to discuss Bionicles when you've been out of the loop for almost half a decade.

“Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they can’t get it wrong.” - Unknown

"You can get her all the chocolates and roses you want, but a woman will never forget her first wheel of cheese." - Puff

Mostly forums in the LEGO Discussion forum. Primarily LEGO Sets, Media Discussion, Digital Discussion, and LEGO Discussion. I sometimes check Hero Factory Sets and Bionicle Sets and Collectibles. I also check the BZPower News Discussion forum frequently.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I visit CoT, GD and I do occasionally peek into the Bionicle RP section from time to time. For the first forum, I help assist over there with stuff when stuff happens 'n so on, for the latter two it's more for some of the topics that crop up every now and again... and occasionally when I get the writing bug but don't feel like writing a story, or when a different RP I'm involved in begins to either get stale or drag its feet.But that's just me, of course~

• 2 weeks later...

I live in the Bionicle RPG forum. I RP a lot, and it shows in my post count. Second to that would be CoT, for discussion and for some of the games there, and third would be the library.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

• 2 weeks later...

S&T, S&T, and S&T. Also some posts in Games & Trivia, but... yeah. S&T. Also Lego Discussion, in general and the 'other' section in that larger section. General Art gets a looksee every so often and I'll probably post some things in there once I've drawn them, and I plan to create topics in Epics and Short Stories at... some point once I've written things I can bear to show other people... but Bionicle Storyline & Theories is my home and native land. It has all my kindred spirits.

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D