Am I Forgetting Something?

T.B.O.C

Over the past few weeks, I've been noticing something. Ever since BZPower's fourms went down several months ago, I started doing other things, not exactly BIONICLE related. And coming back, and having the fourms and reading and starting over again, I've realized my knowledge of BIONICLE has gone down quite a bit. For example, I almost said the Piraka didn't have elemental powers (Which, after Spirah's experiments with Skakdi, they can use in conjunction with another Skakdi, though due to their nature, this would rarely happen) Is anyone else having this? Or do I just hold myself to high standards? Also, if you have been noticing this, what's something you've forgotten you feel you really should know about BIONICLE?

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Am I the only one who checked out BS01 during the downtime? -don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

I wouldn't say I've forgotten anything, rather the informations just been pushed to the back of my mind.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

My BIONICLE interest comes on in bi-yearly surges. Every 2 years, I have a sudden resurgence of BIONICLE interest; it lasts about a year, and then it fades. Then it starts back up again.

Nuparu's BoomBoxor is temporarily out of commission (been infected by some malware & whatnot, curse those anonymous russian bots). I guess I'll get around to putting it back up eventually. Maybe when Templar finally get around to re-doing the soundtrack to MNOG.

I'd certainly say I'm forgetting stuff, mainly names. I used to know the names of pretty much all the kanohi, now I'm not certain of some of the less relevant ones. Same for characters in general. Not sure if I'm forgetting any storyline related stuff, or character/species traits or anything like that, but I haven't been a situation where I've tried to remember these things.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Hmm. I just noticed the same happening to me.Looks like I'm going to have to read up on everything again.The horror. :P

"You must remember, young Toa, that the brightest light- casts the darkest shadow."

Starting a PBZP. Have a look at my MOCs below and PM me if you're interested.

PBZP: A B C D E F G H I J K L M M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

In progress:

Other MOCs: Tohu and Dume, Toa Salina, Tahu 2010 revamp

Yeah, me too. I remember members, but I don't remember things I did when it came to posting and whatnot. Like with urls, I've forgotten how to get rid of the actual address and put down the words I want there with the link. Bionicle in general I don't remember a lot about, or just not the detailed things that some people will talk about every once and awhile.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

I'm pretty certain there's something I forgot, but . . . the trouble is, I can't remember what!

Sincerely, Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith :smilemirunu:

Edited by Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

Certainly .I used to know dozens of masks: I don't know even five mask names now. And I've forgotten a lot of the minor characters, too. I need to go to BS01...

Edited by GeluNumber1

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

My BIONICLE interest comes on in bi-yearly surges. Every 2 years, I have a sudden resurgence of BIONICLE interest; it lasts about a year, and then it fades. Then it starts back up again.

Hail! I can still recite the names off the top of my head.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

Am I the only one who checked out BS01 during the downtime? -don't touch my pocket protector

Yes. Yes you are. :P I did find my "vast encyclopedic knowledge" has seriously taken a toll. 2005, 2007-2008 and a bit of 2009 are pretty much gone now. Not that I missed much tho. ~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{ Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

If anything, I know more. I have an entire story in my head, which spans across five films, so if ever I become a famous and trusted film director (HAHAHAHAno) and actually get the rights, I have something to make. Thusly, I've been developing it gradually over time (Actual plea: If someone knows a way for me to not think about it, let me know, it's killing me as I can't go a day without thinking about it) and so if ever I need to check a fact, in order to get it all 100% canon, I'm off to Biosector01.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Oh, I definitely noticed such an occurrence. In the many months BZPower was down, I somehow watched 90 episodes of TNG and became a Trekkie :PMeanwhile, I've had trouble remembering little things that used to come naturally to me, like names of Kanohi and some story events... But I suppose it's to be expected. I'm sure that after a few weeks in the S&T Forum will put me back in tip-top shape, in regard to my endless Bionicle trivia knowledge :)

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .