IC: Adrian scratched his head. "Won't you get in trouble with... well, Weapon X as a whole if you keep fiddling with these collars?"Then, turning to Shawn, he replied "Yeah. We put the dukes up. He's stronger than me, but he's not as unbreakable as his name suggests. I don't know how I'd do against him if we fought again, though."

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Mimic (Weapon-X facility)“I’ll go with you little brother don’t yah worry bout that.” She said winking at him.“Sounds like Novocain’s work.” She said as she watched Nick work.“I don’t know.” She shrugged at Shawn. “You mean when we all bust out of here?” she asked. “I’ll be going back to the Brotherhood with Jake.” She said.“The supplies we need are back in the medical room.” She frowned.IC: Ultimate Feral (NY Countryside)Feral continued to run through the woods, feeling free for the first time in his life. He could see everything… sense everything with his nose, hear everything in the woods with his canine ears. Small animals turned tail and ran at the sight of the human wolf hybrid, the apex predator.He could see a few deer eating grass in the clearing ahead. At the sound of his football and breathing their heads snapped up staring at him with shock. He jumped into the air. His claws slashed across the throat of one deer as his jaws flew forward around its neck snapping it easily. He began to shake his prey as crimson blood spewed from between his fangs.IC: Feral (Weapon-X facility)“Not at all.” He said. “Sometimes I think I like steak so much because of my wild side.” He said before he took a spoonful of soup to his lips.IC: NPC Novocain (Weapon-X facility)“I said GET OVER HERE!” he yelled. Pressing a button on his keyboard as a long snake like metal whip-arm with a hook hand attached flew at him threatening to drag him to Novocain by force.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X facility)Ashlynn gasped as he reached out and took her hand. “You’re so cold…” she said.She nodded, “I hope your right.” She said. “Sometimes I feel like Ric cares about his friendship with Shadow more then me…” she said. “I’ve felt hurt before… but I know I hurt him once when I wanted to make him jealous by saying me and John were going up to my room when he was within earshot.” She said.“I don’t know what to do Jace… and now John has that girl… Liliana.” She said.IC: Matt (Hotel, NY)Since Matt was still in the hall after his shout of good news he suddenly looked up to see Shadow slinking down the hallway. Not understanding that this wasn’t the same Shadow he’d seen a few minutes ago he moved towards her, “You here that? Dallas is alive.” He said.IC: Quicksilver (Brotherhood HQ)Pietro sat down in the room and faced Tom. “How much do you want for the map?” he asked.IC: Darkfang (Weapon-X facility)“Wise choice.” He said placing a hand on his shoulder. “Keep heart we will escape.” He said. “But we must be subtle.” He said. “If Weapon-X trusts us they are less likely to think we will attempt to escape, blatantly attacking the Colonel will only get us all killed.” He said.IC: Unbreakable (Weapon-X facility)Jake walked over to Mimic and the others. “Hey Christine.” He said. He looked at Adrian and grinned at him, “So we meet again.” He said.IC: Katherine (NY)Katherine moved through the shadows of the taller buildings as she leaped from rooftop to rooftop, her form flawless and elegant as she seemed to soar through the air before landing on the next roof, her white cloak billowing behind her. She’d heard word that the old Hellfire base had been purchased by someone, she was going to go investigate who it was. Soon she reached the building, she jumped, her hands connecting with the window sill. She slid the window open and then flipped herself into the dark room.She cast her green eyes around the room, looking for signs of life. She could hear the sounds of a heart beating nearby, she pulled out a long silver knife and moved forward.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

Shawn IC: Shawn laughs "Ha, I will be more than happy to take that matter out of your hands." Shawn throws a couple of punches in the air. "Yeah! sounds like a fun fight!" Shawn looks at Mimic and very subtly frowns. "Oh" He then looks at Mimic frown "turn that frown upside down chere, you stay I'll go and get the supplies."

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Icitine Lilliana laughed. "But that makes sense. You're wild so you like meat. I'm the fricking snow queen over here but I love warm things." She said. "But not very hot things..otherwise... Well let us say it isn't good." She smiled a little.

IC: Unbreakable (Weapon-X Facility)“What fight?” he asked interested.“Christine is the closest friend I have.” He said to Adrian, answering his question. “We are both Brotherhood kids.” He said.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“You sure?” she asked Shawn.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)He drank some more of his soup. “Maybe it’s because your blood is so cold… you need a little heat from somewhere.” He said shrugging. “I run a bit warmer then normal people due to my canine attributes.” He said reaching out and placing a warm hand on her cool one.

IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)He nodded, still holding Liliana’s hand as he stared into her wide blue eyes with his darker sapphire ones. “Thank you for being so nice to me…” he said. “It really means a lot to me.” He said. “I don’t think I would of made it without my memories without you.” He said.IC: Unbreakable (Weapon-X Facility)Jake scoffed. He was imposing since he was eight feet tall, wide as a tank and with muscles bigger then Shawn’s head. “I doubt you could take me, especially since Christine whooped your sorry ***.” He said.

Shawn IC: Shawn chuckles "Oh, I could never bring myself to hit chere." Shawn steps right in Jake's path. "But.....we could always test your theory..." Shawn says confidently. "Because from what I hear....you got your jaw broke, and that is just a shame..... a bit of overcompensation with the muscles huh? "

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Adrian snorted, trying rather lazily to contain chuckles. It wasn't that he felt either side had the advantage, no, simply the fact that Unbreakable had appeared, and Shawn had stepped straight up to the plate with no hesitation was enough to amuse Adrian. The trash talk was also quite the bonus.---Tom tapped his finger against his chin. "Well, Mr. Maximoff, that depends. As I'm sure you're aware, this mission was a bit out of the usual jurisdiction. Plus, the risk was a tad higher. My employer had to risk discovery by S.H.I.E.L.D in order to ensure success. But I wouldn't much want to impose, as, and I mean no offense, but the Brotherhood doesn't seem to be in the best of shape at the moment. It seems like it needs every resource it can get. So, my usual asking price is somewhere near twenty million dollars. And that's for normal earthly objects. The asking price for this would be something closer to one hundred and fifty million. But for the sake of retaining a good relationship, why don't we drop that to somewhere near five million, and perhaps a favor could be requested of you in the future?"

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

OOC:Hey... I'm back. Recap anyone?

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: MTM (Mega Matter the Transmutant), SmithIn the Weapon-X base a slight thumping was heard in a rhythmic pattern slowly getting louder, suddenly rock music blared through the base matching the thumps. Joe was on guard duty at the time and he saw an army of robots approaching, he immediately radioed the colonel. “Colonel, there is an army of two or three hundred robots marching on the base, they are being led by what looks like a half metal mutant.” Mega Matter marched his bots to the base, the two BrawnBots beside him held sound cannons that were blasting the rock music with all the robots stepping in time with beat.” He knew the music would get there attention but he wanted something extra he pulled his blasted several shots into the sky having them explode in front of the base, twirling his guns before returning them to their holsters. When they were close enough he held up his hands and the robots and the music stopped. he stepped forward and shouted. “I AM MEGA MATTER the TRANSMUTANT.”IC: Spirit“Just wait a second.” Will turned around and fired a wave of energy through the vents but it didn’t make any noticeable difference. “ OK, let’s go.”

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

OOC: Dymex, what's the last thing you remember?IC: Spencer sighed as he got off of the bus. He hadn't expected to go so far into the NY countryside, but it seemed like a pretty nice escape. Now to find that address...

OOC: I don't know, I was gone for like two weeks or something, maybe less, idk. A lock in Inwas at messed up my times because I stayed up all night with no sleep.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Jace (Ashlynn's Room, Weapon-X Compound)"You and John have been friends since his birth," Jace said gently, his soft copper hair falling along one eyebrow as a breeze from the AC unit pushed through Ashlynn's room, blowing cold air over his face. "He deserves happiness. I knew a guy...a while back, who fell in love with his sister's best friend, who happened to be engaged to his little brother. His brother died in the war, and when she came to him for comfort, he rejected him. John sounds like a man of integrity; if you leave yourself open to make amends, I know he will soon enough."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Victoria"I know." Victoria replied cooly, regarding Matt through her one violet eye. The other was hidden by her hair, which strangely, was significantly longer than Matt remembered. "I was there when he arrived at the Institute."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I suppose one would be in panther form, while the other turns into a werewolf?
OOC: Ooh, ooh, I know, have Nero become a werewolf! Then he's not just fighting against the instincts if the beast but the thrill of having working legsIC: Alec touched the wire-hook-contraption with his metal arm. Within moments his mutated appendage had stretched itself out and sprung long taloned fingers, mimicking Novacain's own device. "Aha!" Alec declared, shifting his stance to compensate for the redistribution of weight and adopting a French accent, "En Garde!"IC: X-Bones looked around the lawn, noticing that Wild Card, Shadow and Feral had all vanished. Along with the crew that had gone with Alex that left him rather short on manpower."Wow, I am really bad at this team leader thing."IC: "Not if we can help it," N'Dine agreed with Scott, before turning back to Nero, "Looks like we've arrived. We didn't bring a chair, do you want me to carry you or would you prefer to wait in the car?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal began to growl as Alec was attacked by the contraption. "You know I have absolutely no problem just coming over there and snapping your neck!" She said with a snarl at Novocain. IC: Shiloh - Brotherhood HQ -Shiloh sat down on a couch as she waited for everyone else to decide which team they'd be on in the attack against the Enforcer Tower. She yawned a bit. "Let me know when we're ready to go...." She said before closing her eyes.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Wait what? Werewolves? Since when did I miss that? I seem to be going rather...'blur'. Wonder if I can dispatch someone to go along with that? Is it allowed?IC: (Brotherhood Base)Amaterasu had decided to stay behind, seeing as no one would keep an eye on the girl. Maybe she had information.Sara was listening to the exchange quizzically.IC: (Weapon X Facility)BOOM.That woke Madness up. He grabbed the staff and looked around for the cause of the explosion. Nothing.

"Wer Traumt?"

OCC: I'm wondering, should Scott become a werewolf? A cyborg werewolf. Anyone thinks that's a good idea?IC: (Scott)"I'll carry him if he wants me to." Scott drew his katana just a bit out of it's sheath. It never hurt to be a bit careful.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

OOC: That’s up to Basilisk and if he allows another letter to be sent out. As for Scott as a cyborg werewolf… I don’t see that as a good idea. Besides Blake already is like one with her werewolf form he shifts into. Nero seems like a great idea though.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“Uhuh so you were going easy on me then?” she smiled putting her hand on her hip. “I just think you can’t compete with my powers sugar.” She said.IC: Unbreakable (Weapon-X Facility)“Careful or you might get your head popped.” He grunted. “And not from the bombs either… I’ll squeeze it till it burst.” He said. He’d had his jaw repaired by Novocain but it still hurt his pride.“I still won the fight.” He said.IC: Quicksilver (Brotherhood HQ)“Five million?” he said his eyes loosing focus. He didn’t have that kind of money lying around… but he could get it and easily… banks were like one big safe ready to be pulled apart for him.“When I lead my Brotherhood to take down the Enforcer tower… when we return you will have your money.” He said.“And the favor if it is within reason.” He added.IC: NPC Guards (Weapon-X HQ)About thirty Weapon-X soldiers poured out of the base firing their automatic rifles and firearms at the Transmutant and his small robot army.IC: NPC Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X HQ)“Oh what the **** is it now.” He said, heading towards the front door. This was all they needed some stupid diversion for Shadow and her fellow escapee’s to use.IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X HQ)Scorcher followed Colonel Johnson; he burst outside into the snow. Turning he began to lob large blasts of flame at the metal mutant and his robots.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X HQ)She nodded, “Your right.” She said. “John does deserve to be happy… I’m just being selfish being jealous of him having her.” She said. “I hope so I don’t want to loose my best friend.” She said.IC: Triblade (Hotel, NY)“Wait… he went to the institute? And you were there? You left without us?” he said still oblivious to the fact that her hair was longer.“Well did Dallas come here too?” he asked looking around for the Californian.IC: NPC Novocain (Weapon-X HQ)“Fascinating…” he said. “It has the power to copy any technology?” he asked.“I’d like to see you try.” He grinned at her. “You don’t know what I’m capable of.” He said.IC: Songbird (Mansion grounds)“They will be back.” She said. “I read it from Shadow’s head that she was heading to the hotel by herself anyway.” She said. “John had something important to do…” she said.She tried entering his mind from the distance that separated them. “His mind is strange right now… it’s full of primal instincts and pleasure.” She said.“Let’s get going, I’d drive but I don’t think that would work well.” She said pointing to the cloth over her eyes.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

OOC: TPTI. What kind of mind reading are you doing? Get outta my head.IC: Nero nodded "I... I'm sorry to bother you guys like this. Could one of you guys help me in there?"---Adrian nodded in agreement. "True 'nuff. I did lose."---Tom nodded. "Why certainly. I trust you understand, Mr. Maximoff, that your maps will be delivered to you once payment has been recieved?"

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal got off the medical table and stood on her wolf-like legs. "Be careful what you wish for..." she said, still growling a bit and giving Novocain a good look at her very sharp teeth.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Quicksilver (Brotherhood HQ)“Yes I understand that.” He said. “I have faith in this Brotherhood to take down the tower without the pools.” He said. “Besides we don’t have time to go hunting them down now, the Enforcers must be taught a lesson.” He said.“Your payment will come after the assault.” He said.IC: Katherine (Hellfire Club base)“Sebastian…” she trailed off as her emerald eyes fell onto him. She back up against the wall, “But your dead.” She said still holding the dagger in her hand.IC: NPC Novocain (Weapon-X facility, med-bay)“What I thought furball your all talk and no bite.” He said. “Go eat some dogfood or something.” He said.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

Shawn IC: Shawn smiles at Christine "I could never bring harm to that pretty little face chere, so I had a little fun. No harm done. Shawn then turns to Jake and arrogently approaches him "as for this shmuck, You can flap off at da gums mon ami, but its lookin like you got man checked *Shawn rubs his jaw mockingly* so unless you wanna test your theory, yo whoopin is right here waiting for you. Right here for everyone to see including chere." Shawn says with a devilish grin.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Tom smiled, and gave a small, but graceful bow. "Of course, Mr. Maximoff. Now, I'll be taking my leave. As is usual, I'll leave a packet with contact information and send a recap of this conversation here to you, as I'm afraid that once I leave, you may have trouble remembering what has happened, as will your brotherhood members. Good luck with your assault."Tom's smile lessened to a smirk, and he placed a folder on Quicksilver's desk, then faded away, slipping out of existence, and from the minds and memories of everyone and everything who had been within the warehouse.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.