OOC: Just say they made it inside in time for the briefingIC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)“Uhuh,” she said laughing. “That’s what you think.” She said. “See this is what I’m talking about.” She smiled at his second joke. As Shawn held the door open for her she stepped through into the office.IC: Sentry (Enforcer Tower)The bursts slammed into Sentry even as he attempted to dodge most of them, denting his armor and sending him flying to the ground, where his armor cracked the concrete beneath him. He slowly got to his feet, the sensors on his HUD going crazy.IC: Beast (Weapon-X Facility)“Yes, he was the first Weapon.” Beast said simply. “Why do you ask?” he asked Zac.IC: NPC Colonel (Weapon-X Facility)“So… I have a mission for you.” He said blowing out some smoke. “We have one of our ex Weapons… who has been captured by a powerful anti mutant terrorist organization.” He said.“They are holding him deep within a massive heavily guarded base within Germany.” He said.“Your mission is to stealthily infiltrate this base, kill everyone you come in contact with, and break out our target and bring him back alive.” He said.“His name is Daken…” The Colonel said. “And he is the eldest son of Wolverine.” He said at last. “Bring him here.” He said.IC: Destruction (Sewer, Enforcer Tower)Caden pointed to the cameras near the ladder. “They will know we are here soon enough, and I can guarantee this entrance is guarded.” He said. “How about I make one of my own.” He said before walking a ways away from them. His arms pointed to the ceiling and he laughed as he unleashed his explosive orbs from his hands, they flew to the ceiling and began to blast away the cement, metal anything in the way, rubble raining down around him as his blasts shook the very foundations of the building.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)John smiled back at her, he wanted to be out of here as quick as possible, he hated the Colonel.At the Colonel's last words John's mouth hung open. "I... have a brother?" he said.

IC: Icitine "Germany?!" She thought to herself. She grew up there and spoke the language fluently plus..her grandfather. Lilliana looked at the Colonel. "Daken.. Has been captured?" She asked. She then looked at John in shock. She had known Daken for years but she never knew that he was Wolverine's son.

Edited by rawrmouse

Shawn Ic: Shawn ignores the Colonel and says "Screw it!!" and jumps on Jake's back!! "I'm freezing and you look warm!...I am against death! I choose life" He says as he holds on to Unbreakable. He then looks at Christine and responds to the first thing she says "Chere, you wanna test your theory, cuz dat ain't wat I think, it's wat I know I can prove" Shawn says with a devlish grin. As he grips Jake even tighter. "Mon Ami, you are warm!" Shawn then thinks to himself *This sucks, but I CHOOSE LIFE!*

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Asura had began rushing in the moment Sentry had began falling, drawing a hand back. Asura threw a mighty overhand punch, pistons extending and slamming in, acting like a pile bunker that he attempted to smash Sentry with before firing a blast with his other hand at point blank range.---Adrian was shocked at the development, but, like with most things, kept it under a mask of bored indifference. Once Shawn jumped on Unbreakable's back though, indifference gave way to raw amusement, barely restrained chuckles making Adrian's shoulders shake.---If not for the fact that they were attempting to be subtle, Dana would have shrieked at Destruction about trying to get everyone killed, but settled for following Windrider in a foul mood instead.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: CalebCaleb looked at Shawn wih confusion, "Have we met?"IC: Zac"What's bothering me is...if Feral knew Weapon X were bad guys...why did he join them? Even though his father left this organization, why did Feral join the enemy? Didnt he learn from his dad's past not to get involved with X?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Heka and his squad looked at each other, obviously thinking the same thing. They about-faced, going back toward where the vibrations were stronger. Heka grimaced. It was just like his commanders to not cover the tunnels.IC: "Dude. You're calling every soldier in the building." Nate whispered and grimaced, as he couldn't do much to stop the stronger mutant. OOC: Switching to first person for Jared from now until stated otherwise.IC: I growled. Killing. That was the one thing I was good at. My only non-lethal ability stripped from me in this form. When Shawn jumped on Jake I cracked a smile for the first time today.IC: Tali giggled at Shawn, stifling it quickly.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: NPC Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)“Yes he has.” Johnson said. It had been many years since Daken had worked with Weapon-X. He’d been given permission to leave… but now he was in trouble and Johnson wanted him back.“Any questions?” he asked.As Shawn began to make a scene by jumping onto Jake’s back the Colonel pulled out his device and pressed a button. Instead of his head exploding a low charge of electricity was produce from the bomb shocking Shawn from the inside out.“Ah yes… I never told you but your bombs are also equipped to shock you any time I press a single button.” He said. “It’s not lethal but it is incredibly painful, it helps me keep you in line without having to end you.” He said tucking the device away.IC: Unbreakable (Weapon-X Facility)“Get off me!” he yelled not wanting to get in trouble, he grabbed Shawn and flipped him off of him onto the floor before Shawn began to be shocked.IC: Sentry (Enforcer Tower)Sheen rolled away the powerful punch missing him by mere inches and breaking through the cement. The second blast was close enough it still clipped him, sending him rolling away from the force his helmet dented and his HUD blinking rapidly; his suit was now at 97% capacity. He activated his thrusters and flew into the air, before diving at Asura slashing at him with his beam-sword again.IC: BeastHank shook his head, “He didn’t join them willingly.” He said. “He was captured and then they gave him a mind wipe.” He said. “He didn’t remember any of us, or who he was.” He said.“Though it seems some of his memories have returned,” Hank said as he turned a page.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)She watched as Shawn was shocked and winced, deciding not to reply out of fear of being shocked as well.

IC: Windrider - Sewer, Enforcer Tower -With Caden clearing a path, I decided I would fly through the new entrance. I glanced at Dana, who seemed to be sticking behind me. "Hold on tight..." Before she could ask me what I meant I had put my arms around her waist and then flew up through the hole with her. Whatever guards were up there were probably too shell shocked to attack us for the moment. As soon as I cleared the new path way I put Dana down and attacked the nearest guard with a blast of air, sending him into a wall with a sickening thud.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Krystal - Colonel's Office, Weapon X Facility -Krystal shook her head at the most recent display of stupidity. But at least she had learned something new from it, the Colonel could shock them with their implanted bombs. She decided it would hurt to ask a question. "How soon do we leave for this mission?" Ashley cringed as she saw Shawn get shocked, she really wanted to make sure that didn't happen to her.

IC: Zac"I think they are actually gonna use Caleb as a member, considering the others weren't mind wiped to my knowledge... Caleb just...he couldn't, recognize me at all... he was like a total stranger..." Zac as he contemplated what happened to his brother, "We need to get out of here, if I could use my fire powers we could bust out of her but this d*** collar is negating it! Weapon-X is a total b****,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: IcitineLilliana looked at John, trying to give him comfort. She knew he was in shock after hearing the news, anyone would be. She reached for his hand, giving it another quick squeeze, before letting it go. Suddenly Shawn began to act immaturely and got shocked by the Colonel. Lilliana rolled her eyes. cool dude. "We are not children here Shawn." She whispered. "The faster you learn this the less you get hurt."

Edited by rawrmouse

IC: Another patrol nearby had gotten knocked out. Heka swore and overcame his surprise, sending his soldiers to take cover in the nearest halls. He threw an electrical blast at Windrider before opening fire with his assault rifle.IC: Jared raised his hand. "Killing everyone we come in contact with is stealthy how?"IC: Nate clipped a cord onto his belt, firing the arrow it was attached to to the top, the arrow latching on. Nate was pulled up, landing on one knee at the top.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Dana bit her lip to keep from screaming as Windrider rocketed through the air before setting her down. Rather than blowing up about it as she wanted to, Dana grabbed the reins on her indignation, and kept her mind on the mission. Swiftly, she began firing on any surrounding guards. When the electrical charge came down the hall, Dana launched one of her prepared shields, blocking the blast and covering Windrider.---Asura ducked as low as possible, feeling the scorch of the beam saber draw a shallow line across his back. Angrily, Asura aimed both hands up at Sentry and fired again while the enforcer was still right overhead.

IC: NPC Colonel Johnson (Weapon-X Facility)“You have two hours to board the plane that will take you to Germany.” The Colonel said.“If you’ve gotten enough information you may leave for now.” He said. “Two hours, if your not on that plane I won’t only be shocking you.” He threatened.“It is if you work as assassins and kill them in stealthy ways.” He said. “Take them out silently without raising alarm one by one, stick to the shadows, drag away their bodies and hide them.” He said. “Collect their weapons… we don’t want this organization to know we are trying to rescue Daken.” He said.IC: Destruction (Enforcer Tower)“That was part of the plan.” He said to Nate, before climbing the pile of rubble and pulling himself up through the massive hole in the ceiling, he could feel the building moving as if its foundations had been weakened. He looked around seeing dust from the attack and a lot of dead Enforcers.When he saw Heka fire at them he unleashed an explosive orb at his chest.IC: Beast (Weapon-X Facility)“I’m not sure why they mind wipe some and don’t others.” He said. “Perhaps they thought he was too dangerous to hold onto his memories.” He said.“They will be using them all as Weapons.” Beast sighed. “And there is nothing I can do.” He said.He nodded, “Yes we do need to get out of here, I’m still trying to figure out how.” He said. “It sounds like they did mind wipe him, I’m sorry.” He said softly. IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)John snapped out of his shock at Liliana’s reassuring squeeze."Let's go." he said softly to Liliana, he needed some air.IC: Sentry (Enforcer Tower)The blast smashed into Sentry, pushing him up higher into the air and setting off alarms inside his suit. He grunted and tossed another cryo grenade down at him followed up by blasts from his rifle.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: ZacTears came out his eyes now as he started to cry. His brother was gone now. He wiped his eyes and then looked around the cell. He ha to escape, if he and Beast could break out and remove the collars, boom, they could free the others and figure out how to remove the bombs. Zac looked at the rock he had and then posses to strike the bars with it.IC: CalebThe boy nodded to the Colonel and asked,"Where do we get on the plane?"

IC: Windrider - Sewer, Enforcer Tower -I nodded a quick thanks at Dana for putting up that shield, I wasn't quite sure what I would've done otherwise. As Caden unleashes orbs at my attacker I sent a powerful gust of wind in that direction, it was powerful enough to send anyone in it's path clear up and off their feet. IC: Krystal - Colonel's Office, Weapon X Facility -Krystal left without hesiation, heading toward the cells. She decided to go up to Lillana's room and she knocked on the door. Now was a good of time as any. Not sure what else to do, Ashley went back to her room and lay on her cot. She thought about what the Colonel said, would she really have to kill people? She didn't know if she could do it....

IC: Heka swore and rolled out of the way, throwing a push blast at Caden when he stood once more. His HUD read that the tower was being damaged badly.OOC: Heka already has doubts that the enforcers are the best. Convince him that the Brotherhood is the good side and he might switch.IC: Nate fired an electrical arrow into a nearby enforcer, the voltage shorting out the nanobot armor. He fired again, pegging the unfortunate in the chest.IC: I didn't see how I could be stealthy, but whatevs.IC: Tali grabbed Shawn's hand. "Maybe there's some in your room?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Asura attempted to roll hard out of the way of what he now knew to be a cryo grenade, but, having given up his speed increase, he couldn't escape completely. The release of the frozen explosive pinned one of Asura's arms to the ground under a sheet of ice, forcing Asura to think fast in order to avoid getting riddled with holes. Acting quickly, Asura smashed his free hand into the frozen one, and fired off a blast, shattering the ice and the hand, sacrificing it to move freely. The blast had the added effect of blasting Asura away, givin him enough distance to regroup.Furiously, Asura spawned four more arms, the muscle bound appendages ripping through the back of his coat. His sacrificed arm remained a bloody stump, the healing process slowly beginning. Asura fired off another air blast at Sentry with the remaining air-cannon/pile bunker arm while beginning a new charge, kinetic energy empowering his movements, his charge picking up speed...

IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)John was led back to her room in a daze. He sat down on the balcony as snow slowly collected on his hair his eyes unfocused.“I’m okay.” He said. “My whole life I thought I was an only child…” he said. “Beast had to have known… but he never told me,” he said.“I wonder what he will be like.” He said looking up. “Did you ever know Daken?” he asked.IC: Darkfang (Weapon-X Facility)“How about in your room; there is extra clothes in there.” Jeremy advised. IC: Beast (Weapon-X Facility)Hank watched Zac cry for a moment. “He will get his memories back, I promise you.” He said as he watched him about to strike the bars with a rock… how futile.IC: Destruction (Enforcer Tower)The push blast connected, sending Destruction into the wall, the air bursting from his lungs as pain lanced through him. He grimaced and then unleashed three rapid orbs at Hekka. "A mutant fighting for mutant killers? How pathetic!" he spat at Hekka.IC: Sentry (Enforcer Tower)West easily dodged the air canon blast. He swooped down attempting to land a flying spinning kick to Asura's face as he charged his attack, followed up by an metal uppercut from his other hand.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: ZacZac started to strike the wall next to him with the rock, insted of the bars., a plan was already taking place in his mind, and if the guards did come to stop the noise.Then, it was time to do some browsing."Hopefully this works!"

Shawn IC: Shawn accepts Tali's help and then walks out of the room and towards his room. "Man I don't understand, how I always end up getting in trouble for things." Shawn just shakes his head and heads to his room. "Thanks Dude" He says to Jeremy.Rosalina IC: Swoops down and shoots soldiers with more electric blast.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: MTM"HELLO, INCREDIBLY BORED PRISONER HERE." Mega Matter yelled. Then he noticed Beast. "Hello there, well it looks like my rescue failed magnificently." Mega Matter said to him.OOC: Mega Matter has met Beast before.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Asura grinned as Sentry came in close, grabbing West's leg as he swung the kick, expecting an easy catch. He didn't anticipate the strength increase of the suit however, and thus the shock of pain that ran up his arm was unexpected enough that Asura couldn't completely avoid the upppercut, the metal fist cutting a gash across Asura's cheek.Asura extended another arm to grab the hand as it passed however, attempting to hold Sentry in place as he began barraging the enforcer with heavy punches from his three remaining arm, a pressure blast punctuating every third punch as the bone piston smashed in to increase the power of the pile bunker arm's punches,---Dana caught sight of the attacker as he kept up firing from his end, and immediately used her ability to scan him. She called out "Lieutenant Commander Heka Lockspur, stand down! We are aware of your position and your false abilities! You don't stand a chance against us, and the enforcers can't keep you safe, nor are their methods going to provide the outcome you want! Surrender!"---Adrian left as soon as he was given the okay, making his way back to his room. This didn't promise to be fun.---Xander saluted Col. Johnson, and immediately made his way back to his room, dispersing his clone, and suiting up. Legion was soon enough ready for action again.

IC: Heka dodged two, the last hitting him and knocking him back, his shield taking the damage. His shield indicator read at 78%. He grinned. "Not a mutant." He shrugged. "Yeah, we're not the best. But you aren't much better." He said as he launched a freeze blast at Windrider, aiming to freeze his bulletproof vest.IC: Nate fired an EMP arrow at Heka, but swore when his armor didn't dissolve.IC: The jolt knocked Heka's shield to 45%, the arrow pinging off.IC: Tali grinned. "Just don't tackle people when the boss is around."IC: Nick walked up to the cells, hearing the banging. "Might not wanna do that. They'll shock you for sure."

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: It should be noted that Heka doesn't know about the massacre at Riker's Island.IC: Heka fired a push blast at Windrider, not waiting to see if it hit before diverolling away. "Oh yeah? And you suppose breaking a bunch of criminals out of jail is good?" OOC: I thought Rosalina was outside. Oh well.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:(Weapon X facility)"Names are...meaningless, but Cain will do." replied Madness. He looked up at the loudspeaker when it blared out the Colonel's announcement. It was rather annoyingly grating. He gestured, and it was suddenly pulled off and crushed into scrap metal. "I suppose I'll have to go to his office then?" he said in a bored tone. "Well..." He walked out of the ward into the direction of the colonel's office in time to hear his orders.Oh good, killing. Just what he needed to get back into shape and get used to this body. Then someone decided to cause a scene. How interesting. He didn't know that this place had a monkey show.He went out and found his way to his cell. Very cosy.Michael stirred slightly and felt some stabbing pains in his chest. A few ribs were obviously and much could be said about his legs. "Ugh..." he groaned.IC:(Cemetery)Lament cursed and held up his hand, grabbing the man's wrist. Using his right arm, he applied force to the man's elbow, putting pressure on it. Any more force and it would snap."I don't want to kill you, but I would if you don't answer my question. Why are you after me?"

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Jace (Ashlynn's Room, Weapon-X)Whatever Jace had been expecting, it obviously wasn't this: his eyebrows raised up before furrowing in a sort of pensive curiosity. Biting his lip, he leaned against the wall and stared at Ashlynn, pushing a lock of copper hair off his forehead before finally speaking."Your physical capabilities will be buffered as long as the blood's in your system, and it'll give you a healing factor not much different from yours, except it works automatically. It'll give us a temporary link; anywhere you are in the world, if one of us is in trouble, the other will feel it. But--""But what?"Jace sighed."If you're serious - if you do this - you have to be careful. If you die with my blood in your system, you begin the transition into a vampire, and from there, there's nothing I can do for you."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: (Lexie)Lexie, about halfway through the fight, had taken her armor off, going for an acrobatic style, and to be a be able to put a lot more punch behind her hits. When she saw Asura fighting some one, she sent a shot at Sheen, using the Whipfist.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: AbrahamWar, is nothing but a game of chess.Abraham surveyed the scene thoughtfully. His allies were already embroiled in conflict, fighting against the upgraded Enforcer soldiers. So far, things were going well. But this was only the first wave, the few soldiers who had not yet been sent to deal with the mutants outside. The few that hadn't yet fallen for the decoy. If the Enforcer commander was as smart as Abraham believed him to be, he would soon split up his forces, using the dirtiest tricks possible to get ahead in each front of the battle. This pincer movement had caught him off guard. But he would very soon adapt. Which meant Abraham needed to stay one step ahead of him.The pieces are in play, and the first major move has been made. The tactician had an interesting way of looking at his options. Every ally, every enemy, every possible move, was envisioned as a chess game. Pietro, the Queen, was leading his group outside. As is good strategy, he had with him a Rook, Magnitude, and many Pawns. A Bishop cemented his advantage. This group was highly versatile, with the ability to strike at the enemy quickly from across the board, and without warning.His own team was similarly equipped for its mission. He had with him Destruction, the other Rook, as well as Windrider, a Knight. He himself was the King, the tactician. Limited offensive power, but capable of the most important task; strategizing.Like all good strategies, this one plays to the strengths of its pieces. The striking pieces, the pieces amateurs pay the most attention to, are in the decoy. So distracted by a concentrated force led by the most powerful piece, the Queen, they will be unable to see the assault coming from the others. The Knight strikes from above, undermining their best laid defenses with unexpected movements. The Rook wears them down with powerful blows. And mostly unnoticed, the King watches it all. He does not charge into battle like a fool. He allows others to do that for him.A soldier rounded the corner near him, taking aim at the motionless Abraham. The mutant took notice of him, and started to move, but not nearly as quickly as he could. A single shot is fired.The bullet winds through the air, slamming into Abraham's raised hand. He clenches his teeth from pain, the pain he had expected to come. He didn't need to look to know that there was now a bloody hole all the way through his palm, nor did he need to pay attention to feel his healing factor start to restrict blood flow, and repair the wound.In stark contrast to the look of pain he had worn moments before, he smirked. Not the look of a thug, who knows he can't lose. But the smirk of a tactician who's enemy has just done exactly what he wanted him too.Already, he could feel his body start to adapt, his skin becoming stronger, slowly but surely.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Windrider - Enforcer Tower -Heka's push blast did indeed hit me, sending me flying backwards. I used my powers to resist being pushed back into the wall behind me however and stopped just a few feet short of it, still hovering in the air. "So naive...""Nathan," Luka called, catching my attention, "Why did I agree to come again?""Because you're part of the Brotherhood...why else would you be here?" I said as I created a concentrated ball of air and sent it flying at Heka, getting hit by it would be...well rather painful. Shiloh had decided to stay behind Dana and the safety of her shield. Shiloh was useless when it came to melee combat, but she could still use her powers...A guard was completely taken by surprise and shock when his weapon stopped firing and began to complain to him about how underappreciated he was. Another guard was struggling to move, as his armor seemed to want to go a different direction than he did.Heka would notice his weapons coming to life as well, hopefully they would distract him or otherwise be unhelpful.OOC: Because it would be OP otherwise, whether or not your now alive weapons help or hinder Heka is completely up to you Kaithas. Shiloh has given them life, at least for a few minutes. ;)

Edited by Overlord Snelly

IC: Icitine Lilliana held John tightly and sighed. "I knew him when I was little. He basically took care of me when he was here." She smiled a little at the thought. "And he made sure Novocain didn't bother me and made sure no one really hurt me. But he left... I don't know much about him other than how he acted toward me.."

Edited by rawrmouse

IC: AbrahamAbraham darted forward, ducking and weaving toward the soldier. He felt a bullet slam into his shoulder, but he ignored it. The pain wasn't as great this time, his skin had built up a slight;y stronger resistance.As the soldier tried to bring his weapon to bear once more, Abraham knocked his arm aside, and slammed his fist into the soldier's armored gut. As expected, it has no visible effect. Nor did the second or third time he struck.But Abraham knew better.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG