OOC: Sorry. RL intervened.....So has everyone responded on the Werewolf plotline? I'd like to get things moving.IC (Manuel)"Quite." Manuel pulled on his coat and, from a nearby bookshelf, he grabbed his top hat. "I will just need a moment to find my...ah..." Manuel rooted around in another bookcase for a few moments before pulling out a rather heavy book. "My traveling tome. Not the sum of my knowledge in the mystical arts...but useful."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Icitine "Wonderful!" Lilliana said with a smile. "Okay so after the mission...we meet in my room since it isn't under as much surveillance as all of yours." She pushed a stray blonde hair out of her face. "Please pass the information along and make sure..no false ears are listening."

IC: Icitine"Well some of the ones that are close to the Colonel are not to be trusted. They're his lap dogs." She said. "And maybe not Scorcher...he seems to like it here." Lilliana paused and thought for a moment. "Basically most of those who have been here. Some are brainwashed and others genuinely like Weapon-X. So make sure when you discuss this, do so only with those you trust."

Edited by rawrmouse

IC: Heka sidestepped, grabbing the soldier and spinning him, trying to throw Nathan into the wall. IC: Nick shrugged. "I can't exactly give it to you, being as you are in there, but any help is welcome. This thing is like a huge riddle. One other thing." Nick's index finger grew grey hair and became clawed. He held it where only Zac could see. "I get a headache and this happens."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal nodded. "Alright..." She didn't know too many people in Weapon X, she hadn't been here very long, and she was never a student of Xavier's School. Heck she'd only been a mutant for a few days now, and had to deal with a...primal rage inside her that had not been there before. She figured she could trust the ones from the school at the very least. "We really have to make sure we don't mess this up...if the Colonel gets a single whiff of this..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Icitine"We'll be killed, yes." Lilliana said, knowing exactly what she was getting in to. "But take it from someone who has been here for seven years, we need to escape." She then smiled at Krystal. "Then you can come to the institute with us."

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -"Yeah, I guess...not like I have anywhere else to go..." Krystal said, looking unsure. She wondered if they'd really accept someone who used to be an Enforcer, hunted down their kind....well her kind now.IC: Windrider - Enforcer Tower -Heka found himself just holding the soldier, as I had let go and leaped back just before the soldier reached him. Not wanting to get shot but the other soldiers now that I lacked a hostage, I spun the air around me rapidly, dust from the debris that Destruction created when he blew a hole into the floor obstructed their vision, they were shooting completely blind. But I had planned my steps perfectly, I drew my katana, and dashed where I knew the soldiers had been last standing. I felt my blade cut through the arm of the soldier as I past him, then I swung at the other one as I past him, but he seemed to have caught on and I long caught his finger, he screamed as he fired blindly toward where I was. I cursed inwardly as I felt several bullets pound into my bulletproof vest, though I ignored the pain and sent a powerful blast of wind directly into him, sending him flying at an extreme speed into a wall, probably breaking several of his bones or even killing him.

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -"Maybe...but I used to be an Enforcer...I've only been a mutant for a short while, but before that I hunted down unregistered mutants and the like...they'll hate me." Her ears lowered a bit as she spoke.

IC: Icitine"Look. They won't hate you. And if they do I'll be your friend." She smiled a little. "Though I am pretty sure John's ex-girlfriend has it in for me so maybe I'm not the best person to be friends with." She laughed a little. "I wouldn't be worried though, other than her, they all seem really accepting. And she just hates me because of John."

IC: Zac "Better have some motrin around then huh?" Zac asked, "That wouldn't be sharp Enough to cut through these bars would it?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

....So has everyone responded on the Werewolf plotline? I'd like to get things moving.
OOC: Yeah, we're just chilling, waiting for Aldrich to step inIC: Magnitude had figured out a way to actually get at the Enforcers. Their new armour absorbed the physical attacks he threw at them, so he started using attacks more based around his powers. He was firing bursts of energised particles from his gauntlets, blasting at the soldiers below. Their armour of course tried to absorb it...which turned out to be the wrong thing to do. The Pym Particles enlarged the tiny robots that made up the armour, in turn bulking up the armour and crushing the unfortunate souls within

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: "Nah. Don't think so. Of course, my collar research could save more people." Nick shrugged.IC: A holographic orange sword sprung to life in the dust, Heka's visor turning to thermal imaging. "How, may I ask, am I naive?" His armor had recharged to full.OOC: Dana might not have been able to pick up the sword, sourced as it is in his armor instead of him. But that's your character Snelly. Oh, and the best description of it is if you took the same kind of stuff omniblades (from mass effect) are made of and gave it a sword shape.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Aldrich)Aldrich entered the room and sat at the same table he had made his offer at before. He was holding a small glass filled with milk (high calorie-he burned enough of them most nights) and tapped the side of it with a handy spoon. "If it is quite alright with everyone, I think it is best if...fully explain how I might aid you. My letter was not very specific."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: I'm guessing this is where I post my profile?Name: VIncent ZaiCodename: KnowerAge: 15Gender: MaleFaction: X-MenPower(S): Telepathy, extremely limited Remote Viewing, extremely limited PrecognitionAppearance: 5'10", Weapons: MultitoolOther equipment: Samsung Galaxy QSkills: Extremely musically talented, extremely intelligent, is known for his neutral bias and his ability to look at both sides of the story.Personality: Normally he is very cold, collected, and aloof. He has wisdom beyond his years and is known for his courtesy, kindness, and neutral bias. Normally, it is very hard to hurt his feelings, but there are some things that just push his buttons. These things will either make him bawl like a 2 year old or enter into a berserker rage. He will also overreact about small things, becoming anxious easily.Weakness: A tad socially awkward; he has trouble making friends. He doesn't have the most combat effective powers. He also suffers from internet addiction.Bio: All his life he has been aware of his powers. He has managed to keep them hidden in fact, most people don't know that he's a mutant. He learned about the school from one of his best friends, also a mutant, and decided to check it out. Once there, he learned about the whole conflict and although his neutral bias made it hard for him to decide sides, he eventually sided with the X-Men due to the fact that they were the most humane, politically correct, and virtuous of the groups.Awaiting approval

Edited by Constructman

OOC: Don't assume I know anything about mass effect, cause I don't. So that really doesn't help me much :/ What exactly IS the sword made of? And can it cut through a katana?Dana is Advent's character btw, not mine.IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal could tell from the look in Lillana's eyes she'd been here for a very long time. Heck if being stuck her for a few days was bad what would a few years do to a person? Hopefully she wouldn't ever have to find out. "I think I'd rather die than be stuck here forever...we will get out of here."IC: Windrider - Enforcer Tower -I eyed the holographic sword, and looked back at my katana, then back at the sword. "Ah **** no." I resheathed my quite bloody katana onto my back. I began to float a bit off the ground as I stared at Heka. "You Enforcers think that you are somehow the 'good guys' in all this, that's why I call you naive." With that being said I began to form a cyclone around Heka, there was no way he'd be able to escape its grasp quick enough and it would begin to spin him around helplessly. OOC: Yo Constructman no references to Bionicle or Bzpower with your character. No, just no. We ain't going there. Change that at least and then you'll probably be good.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC (Aldrich)"Of course. That is part of the offer...but there are sensitive details that I was forced to leave out." Aldrich clasped his hands and leaned forwards. "I can offer you funding, my expertise and the aforementioned room and board. I can also offer you something else, however, as is the nature of these things, there is a price. I won't insult you by asking you to pay the price without knowing what is you are getting into. I am no Faustian deal maker I assure you." He paused and look around the room. There were more mutants here this time and...if they overreacted he would be in a tight spot. "I will you show you what I am offering...and I assure you that I am in full control. Despite what you will see might indicate."With a sigh of regret (these suits were not inexpensive but somehow he suspected appearing in low value clothing would not make the good first impression he was striving for) Aldrich stood up and walked to the center of the room. Then it happened, as before his eyes first turned silver. Following this his body began to twist and reshape itself in various ways, his skin turned a dark grey, black fur grow upon it at a startlingly fast pace. His face elongated and changed, taking the aspect of the wolf. He grew by a good few feet, with his arms and legs growing to match it. Eventually, there was very little human left in the creature that stood before the mutants. It had the face of a wolf, was covered in black fur and sported a wicked set of claws in place of hands. The feet were much the same, more wolf then human. The creature that stood before them could only be one thing.A Werewolf.

IC: IcitineLilliana smiled at her. " Yes we will. I won't let you all stay here this long. I honestly think the only reason I lasted here was...was because of being brain washed." She sighed softly, the memory of being a person without knowing who she was was still fresh. "But since I've met John and you all...my memories have been coming back and i know now that i don't belong here."

OOC: it's sharp, but can't cut through a sword. Kind of like hard light, in that it's unbreakable and if it gets knocked out of his grasp it disappears, to be replaced with a new one.IC: Heka started to spin, mentally cursing Windrider every rotation. He could open fire, but who knew where the bullets would land. He managed to spit out "I couldn't sign up with the X-Men. And I know your group's history. I haven't participated in any killing missions, and that's why I'm here fighting you instead of in a comfy seat watching this happen and eating popcorn."

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC WHY?!?!?!?!?! :begging:But yeah, I changed it
OOC: Alright, one last thing, what is this 'Multitool' he has? Could you describe exactly what that does for me?IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -"I see, they wiped your memories?" Krystal felt lucky that they hadn't done that to her, probably because of her knowledge about the Enforcers. IC: Windrider - Enforcer Tower -I couldn't really understand what Heka was saying, as he was spinning so fast it blurred his words. "What's that? I can't hear you! Speak up!" I said mockingly, even though he probably couldn't hear what I was saying either, I made the cyclone increase in speed, I was gonna make him so dizzy he'd be helpless. Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: IcitineLilliana nodded. "I spent seven years not knowing where I came from or who I was. The Colonel told me I was in an accident but had lived here all my life...and since i have a scar on my head from the 'accident' i believed him." She shook her head and sighed. "I was naive then. But lucky you, you escaped this fate." She smiled, genuinely happy that Krystal hadn't gone through that. No one really deserved that, having their life stolen from them only to be lied to for years.

Shawn IC: Shawn slowly wakes up from his wonderful nap and frowns. He was back in the real world. So he gets up and starts exploring the Weapon-X facility while he waits for the mission to begin. "Huh, I guess there is no use in living in the past right....I just gotta press on. Shawn you can do dis...you are strong." Shawn says to himself.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

OOC: Basically a Swiss Army Knife. It has 11 functions: Smooth blade, sharp saw blade, blunt saw blade, scissors, (two bottle openers?), a screw driver, a nail file, a wine cork remover, and two random pokey things that he has no clue what they are.
OOC: Okay he's approved I guess. IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal felt a bit sorry for Lilliana, she'd basically been robbed of her childhood, her parents probably thought she was long dead. "Well, I guess if I'd been born a mutant things might of been different. But who can say? I'm sorry you've had to live in this ****hole for so long."

OOC: Dana would know about the blade, but not much about what it's capable of and such. Her scanning includes delving through knowledge that the target has, being telepathic in nature. If she dug hard enough, dependent on how much Heka himself knows about the blade's capabilities, she would be able to pick up the full schematics of the thing. But that would require Heka to know the full schematics.IC: Where Aldrich had once stood, a huge wolf-like beast now stood, it's presence filling the room.Spencer barely bit back a rather cowardly shriek, settling for fumbling around in his chair in shock.Nero's eyes widened, completely enthralled. The sound controlling mutant was struck with a mix of fear and awe. This... This was no mutant power. Whatever this... Aldrich was, he was something more. Something not human.---Dana continued to shoot at the soldiers attempting to provide backup, taking advantage of the disarray the windstorm provided.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: AbrahamAbraham didn't even consider stripping his enemy of his armor. Not only did he not have the time, there was no point. It would restrict his powers, and chances are, it was programmed with a remote kill switch.Instead, he limped toward the scene of the rest of the battle. He looked like ****, his normally well kept hair a mess, and his preciosu suit torn and blood stained. He walked with a pronounced limp, and his hand bled freely, though it was starting to slow. A bullet hole went straight through it, and a matching one marked his opposite shoulder.He looked like he was not long for this fight.Until you looked at his eyes. He was injured, beaten, and broken. But his eyes were the the bright cunning eyes of a man who has had everything go exactly as he wanted it to. His eyes were the window to his soul, and it was frightening."Windrider!" He called, his voice cutting through the sound of battle. "Deal with the group of soldiers that just arrived! I will handle Mr. Hekka!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC VincentI walked up to the Mansion. "Wow, Kristy was right," I thought. "This thing is HUGE." Faintly reaching out with a telepathic probe, I could feel many minds in this building. "Hm. Lots of activity here." I walked up to the door of the building and almost knocked, but I stopped. A sudden wave of emotion overcame me. Homesickness, leaving all of my friends behind, starting in a new world; was it worth it? I could have easily lived a normal life back in Canada; why come here? Why put everything I've ever known, I've ever dreamed of becoming, even my very existence, on the line? Was I meant to do this? I stopped at the door, arm raised, ready to knock, wallowing in doubt. Then I swallowed it. Standing straight up, I knocked on the door to my future.OOC: Open for interactionIgnore thatIC: VincentI walked up to the mansion. Or at least, where the mansion should have been. it was gone. "What in the world?" I thought. "But Kristy said... she said..." I stared at the remains of the mansion dumbstruck, my brain frozen. "What in the world happened here?" Then a vision hit me. I saw war, death, destruction, and as soon as it began, I was out of it. "But who would attack such a benevolent organization?" After a brief moment of OMGWTFBBQ, I regained control of myself. I picked up my suitcase, and walked back the way I came. "Where to go now?" I thought. "I could always go back to Toronto; I have friends and family there..." Uncertain of what to do now, I exited the gates of the destroyed mansion and walked into the streets of North Salem. I needed food. Now. Maybe a MacDonalds; they have WiFi. I needed to check my cell phone.No.Must not check internet.Grumbling, I walked down the streets, uncertain of what to do other than to feed myself.O)C Open for interaction

Edited by Constructman

Rosalina IC: Rosalina sighs and shoots more blast.Shawn IC: Shawn walks around the compound and smiles his mind taking him to old memories. Shawn then starts to do light training in the hallway, throwing kicks and punches. Also doing some shadow boxing. Shawn was actually enjoying himself, he managed to block out everything on the outside and focused more on his memories and what he was doing.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

OOC: Constructman, no one is at the mansion. Most of the X-men and students were captured by Weapon X...so the place is pretty much abandoned and broken down. IC: Windrider - Enforcer Tower -I shrugged. "If you say so." I replied to Abraham. I did what Heka asked, and put him down, or rather I dropped him, as the cyclone suddenly spat him out while he was spinning around a good 20 feet in the air, he could land almost anywhere really.With that done I flew up a bit higher and then send the cyclone flying toward the group of soldiers, I'd already spent a lot of energy creating this thing, why waste it? IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -"This Daken is your brother too?" Krystal asked, cocking her head slightly.

IC: Vincent and NPC GirlI walked into a MacDonalds and ordered a Bic Mac. Getting my meal, I whip out my cell phone and start working on that piano concerto I've been composing for the past week or so. need to get iPad mini; that would make it so much easier. While there, a girl walks up to me. "What's up?" she asks.Brain freeze.I've never been good with talking to girls. There's just something... strange about them I guess. I sit there, pondering my response."Uh, not much," I finally.The girl sits down. "Why aren't you in school?" she asks. "Cutting?" "Uh, no," I reply. "My family just moved here from Toronto and they're still looking for a school so I have free reign of the town.""So what were you doing before you came to this MacDonalds?" she asks, smiling and leaning forward.What a nosy lady! Why won't she just-Wait. What if she's one of them?I can't risk it. Can't risk using my powers.But I gotta.But I can't.Finally, I have no choice. I very faintly reach out with my mind and do a quick scan. She doesn't notice.So she's not here to kill me after all. Good. We continue to talk...OOC Still open for interaction

IC: Icitine"Oh god no!" She laughed. "We aren't related in anyway, but when I first got here, he kind of took care of me. Since then I have treated him as a brother." She then looked back toward her room where, it she could hear John snoring. "John got a shock when he found out...I never knew they were related..but now that I think of it, it makes sense." Lilliana turned back to Krystal. "Do you have anyone like that?" she asked. "Someone like Daken?"