IC: Dallas (Institute, Westchester)

"...Oh."

IC: Alaric (Institute, Westchester)

Ric's eyes opened up sleepily as Ashlynn pulled away; blinking away the last traces of Morpheus' grip from his demeanor, he sat up and coiled his arms around Ashlynn.

"I guess it is..." he said, as if he had a hard time accepting that it was Christmas. "God, you always wake me up early on Christmas."

IC: Aleksandr (Institute, Westchester)

"Well, Matt and I were playing Razzle Dazzle in the hallways. Then...he cracked his minifridge and gave me a bottle of Ciroc for Christmas. Then...flash forward, and I'm in his bed with my shirt missing in action."

Aleks collapsed on Christine's bed unceremoniously, unable to stand under his own power any longer.

"Sorry I got you all PO'd yesterday, Scarlett O'Hara," he growled playfully, forcing his way through the pain to try and make Christine laugh. When it didn't work, he sighed. "You really gonna pretend to still be mad at me?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Nicole (X-Manor)

She blushed and looked away from Dallas. “So…” she said. “What’s up with you and Brianne? I heard that you and her were a thing, but I haven’t seen her around.”

IC: Songbird (X-Manor)

She smiled down at Alaric, remembering several occasions where she’d woken him up early as a kid. “Yes I have,” she said. “But this is the first time with a kiss I think.” She smiled at him.

IC: Mimic (X-Manor)

She watched Aleks collapse on her bed and put her hands on her hips. “Ah… that doesn’t sound good…” she said about where he’d woken up. “Maybe you two shouldn’t spread that around,” she smiled. “Ah don’t know what you’re talking about Aleks.” She insisted. “Why would ah be mad at you? Ah **** its so hard to stay mad at you.” She said giving up.

IC: Fox swore, becoming visible and dashing forward art maximum speed. Unfortunately, Song struck again, tripping him up. Fox slid across the ground for the second time, letting out a stream of curses as he did. OOC: If I'm missing anyone, which I'm pretty sure I am, please let me know. My brain is really foggy right now.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

(Sam)

With the target now visible, Sam moved forward with his own superspeed, ready to bring his blade down on Fox's neck.

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Sam's blade tore into dirt. Fox stood, the hero currently impossible to physically hit. "No no no. That's not very nice." A slight flick and two daggers appeared in Fox's hands, the light from the burning building reflecting off their ten inch blades. He turned tangible once more after running around Sam, slashing at the assassin's stomach.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

"You wanna know a secret?" I asked, now reaching for my tablet and flipping through fashion designs I was in the process of penning, including a peacoat for myself that was just too cool to not create. "Neither have I."

"Come on, let's sleep in some..."

"I knew it."

The Russian spoke with a triumphant inflection in his tone as he reached for a Gatorade in Christine's fridge and downed it in about seven gulps before tossing the bottle into the recycle bin; the shirtless thief looked up, saw Christine standing there, and then reached out and pulled her into a hug as they lay there on the bed, watching the ceiling fan spin idly.

"So, about that shirt."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

“You avoided my first question,” she said. “Do you love her?” she asked him.

“Whhyyyyyyyy.”

She lied down on the bed next to him, staring up at the ceiling. “Here,” she said before pulling a tight black female tank-top off the nearest dresser and flinging it at Aleks. “See if you can fit in this.”

My fingers paused, then, hovering over the tablet.

"I...I dunno. I thought I did."

"Because it's time for our annual Christmas cuddle and I kind of don't wanna start my day yet?"

Aleks looked at the top as though it was a joke.

"What, you...you serious?" the thief asked incredulously. "No. No, I'm not wearing this. I'll go shirtless. That's not a problem, is it? Me going shirtless over crossdressing?"

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Ingram

Ingram was struck in the chest by a bullet from a gunman he didn't even see. He was knocked on his back just as more mutants arrived and rescued the two he'd captured. He got to his feet and saw no one there. " it." He mumbled as he tried to activate his suit's thermal vision. It was too badly damaged to work. He switched back to standard vision and doubled back to the entrance to aid in rounding up the rest of the mutants.

IC: West

West opened his comm channel to respond to Hecka."Necessary casualties, soldier. You'd do well to hold your tongue and know your place." He said bitterly. He then saw that the ship was departing. Kicking his jets into high gear, he soared toward it, rifle at the ready, taking aim at Pietro once again and firing, hoping that he'd catch him off guard since he was moving the ship.

IC: Alenko

Alenko closed the door of a van full of mutants and watched it drive off. He turned and saw Ingram doing the same thing with another van. "You get those mutants?" he asked. Ingram shook his head. "They got lucky. Some other mutants came to their rescue and I got outmatched." He said, a hint of anger in his voice. "I ever see them again, It's over."

“Oh,” she said looking away. “If she was still around…” she said looking at him. “Would you?”

“Fine you win,” she said as she cuddled with him.

She laughed, “Ah knew you wouldn’t wear it, I just wanted to see your face, which is priceless,” she said. She pulled out a grey-T-shirt that said Southern Girl on it in red letters. “This better?” she asked. “Though ah have no problem with you shirtless.”

IC: Pietro (Enforcer/Brotherhood Battle)

Pietro was distracted by the bullets blasted at him. It wasn’t hard for him to deflect them with a sheet of metal. He turned to West. “I’d think you would know better then wear metal-armor in my presence West,” Maxoff said. “I think its time you learned that lesson.” He said. He then jerked his arm to the side, taking control of the metal encasing his right arm. He closed his fist and easily tore West’s entire arm out of the socket. He levitated the severed arm in the air for a moment before sending it flying at West’ chest as hard as he could. He then turned his attention back to the ship as he moved it further away from the docks, levitating towards it.

IC: MaydayI let out a breath. At least he was coherent."Listen," I said, "I'm gonna get right down to business. Now, I'm not here to hurt you. I'm not going to water-board you, I'm not going to hold a gun to your head. Heck, I won't break a single finger.""However, from what I can gather, you've been shot twice in the back. We managed to bandage up the wounds, but the bullets are still in there."I paused to let that sink in."Now, if you tell me what I need to know, you can receive medical treatment, but if you refuse to do so, we can wait as long as you like. I heard lead poisoning is a really terrible thing to go through."

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC: West

West didn't even have time to yell. Before he realized what was happening, his rifle fell from his hands and his right arm went numb. It happened so fast, he hardly felt it. His right arm went numb, and suddenly, it was in front of him, severed from his body. His eyes widened in shock as his own limb was rammed into his chest. West flew backwards, skidding along the pavement and bleeding profusely. He stumbled to his feet, grabbing his plasma sword and quickly pressing it against the large wound where his arm used to be, sealing it with its intense heat and stopping the bleeding. He then fell to the ground, unconscious.

IC: Ingram and Alenko

"Holy !" Alenko yelled as he saw West soar toward them. He sprinted to his leader, Ingram right behind him and watched as he sealed his wound and passed out. Ingram turned and waved down the nearest van, clearing out the captive mutants inside of it and stuffing them into another. Alenko and Ingram then both picked up West and his severed arm and put him into the van. "Headquarters, now!" Ingram yelled to the driver. Instantly the van sped off, away from the battlefield. Alenko removed West's helmet and felt for a pulse. It was incredibly weak, but there. ", he doesn't look to good." He mumbled.

"We're in for one wild night." Ingram added.

IC: NPC Incinerator (Enforcer/Brotherhood Battle)

“WEST!” Incinerator yelled. He flew over to his fallen leader with his jet-pack, landing near him. He watched as West was put into a van that took off towards their headquarters.

“West is down! All remaining units fall back!” he yelled over the com. “Other then West Incinerator was the highest ranking Enforcer in the area. The surviving troops began filling into vans before speeding away.

“Crush them,” he told the Sentinels before rising into the air and heading to the base.

IC: Siegfried blocked the barbed needles with a swipe of an arm, the needles clattering off of his wristband. With that same arm, he fired a series of lightning bolts, beginning to tire of trying to reason with the unreasonable.

---

Since Balrog had backpedaled to avoid being hurt, avoiding his grab attempt was easy. Corpse slipped away with finesse unnatural on his undead looking form, blood flowing back into his body as he moved, the wounds on his hands being forced to heal. With unnatural speed, Corpse took off away from Balrog, grabbing the body of one of the various people who had fallen during the conflict prior, immediately beginning to drain the body of it's blood stores, his body swelling to match as it began to process the extra blood into muscle mass and strength.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Smith

Joe turned to hide his face from the blast of fire and had his shoulder burned, he groaned and tossed a grenade at their feet.

IC: Knight

The Avengers seemed to be winning but there were a couple of people just standing around and he couldn't have that. Knight leapt from his hiding place and fired a net of solid light at Ben.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Iron Man - USMARIID -

Howard had watched in mild disgust as Corpse poured blood into the ground, the blood itself coming toward Howard. "Well, I really don't want to see how this ends..." He muttered to himself mostly. Spires and tendrils of blood rushed out at him, attempting to grab and impale him. Howard however was not currently interested in testing how durable his suit was, and launched himself into the air quickly, he had expected the blood to try to follow him, however it seemed Corpse was now occupied with someone else who was now attacking him.

Howard didn't hesitate, he launched a missile from one of his shoulders at the blood coming for him, intending to incinerate it.

IC: Liberty - USMARIID -

Noel barely had enough time to raise her shield to protect her skull from being smashed in, even this wasn't enough to full protect her, the force of Katherine falling onto the shield smashed the hand that Noel was using to hold up the shield into her head, stunning her quick a bit and causing her to bleed from her forehead, her hand was most like broken as well. As Fox came in, distracting Katherine for a while, Noel simply lay there, dazed and in pain.

Song's mental contact with her was also making it hard for her to recover from Katherine's attack. She began to find it hard to concentrate, almost forgetting that she was in the middle of a battle.

IC: Krystal - X-Manor -

When Krystal awoke she found a blanket had been put over her, and she had a pillow as well. She smiled, those twins were almost too nice to her. She found herself deciding that five more minutes of sleep would hurt...

IC: Ashley - X-Manor -

Ashley blinked in surprise as Matt suddenly ran out, looking like he was really sick, he also looked like he had forgotten to shave. Ashley decided to follow him and see if he was alright.

"You okay in there?" Matt heard from behind the bathroom door.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Sara"Well that was easy." she said, and lugged her brother into the grounds, and eyed a tree hungrily. God, she would really eat a tree right now, pity that she hadn't the right stomach or something. " Might be in trouble, thanks to you, Will.""Sorry...""Don't apologize. Those guys were probably after what you....could....do....", she muttered before passing out.

"Wer Traumt?"

"Nicole, when you look at me, what do you see?"

I saw the First Daughter turn her head to look at me as I opened up my Gmail, clicked on one particular email thread, and swallowed hard; she didn't notice the reaction, or the way that I ran one hand through my hair and then leaned back. If she had, she would probably consider it a reaction to the question I'd poised, a stressed, tired kid who looked like he had had better Christmases.

"I look in that mirror over there, and I see Dallas Brett Green, a sixteen year old Californian suffering from four year's worth of culture shock on a coast that he can't stand living on, away from all my friends, all my family, away from the places that I grew up with that are now just as much a part of my being as me myself. I see a face that has singlehandedly bridged the gap from mutant freedom fighter to an entire generation of people our age, people who may finally put an end to the persecution our kind has faced for years. I see a kid who can do any number of things with his life through all sorts of artistic mediums, I see a bastion of potential that is being wasted fighting and - someday, God forbid - killing members of my own species. And yet, I see ignorance."

I left the tablet on the table, the e-mail half replied to, as I turned back to Nicole and hugged her; her face was contorted into a deep, thinking pout, saddened by the answer and yet somehow able to comprehend the theme behind it.

"I look in that mirror and I see the many accomplishments of a sixteen year old who has achieved just as much as people twice and thrice his age, and yet, I still see a sixteen year old. A kid. Until I don't...how can I know what love is, or if I feel it? I love Cali. I love art, and music, and theatre, and gaming, and most of all, I love my family. And I miss being able to express that in ways beyond Skype, or Twitter, or Instagram pics of me hanging out in New York."

"See, this is better," Ric growled, kissing Ashlynn on the cheek and sliding back under the covers like the lazy snail he secretly was. "Merry Christmas."

"I'll stick with the shirtless look, grazie."

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Alex

"Yeah, sure. It's cold out here." The technopath replied cheerfully, following after the others. He seemed normal, no different from when he left. At least on the surface. But there was something... Off. Some tenseness of the muscles, some hardness of the eye that had not been there before.

A few hundred yards away, Dallas' cellphone beeped, indicating a text had arrived.

Oi, Green. Don't tell me I have to fix your iPod. Again.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Crossfire (Enforcer/Brotherhood Battle)

The lighting smashed into Crossfire sending him flying against the wall. He screamed as he was shocked, smoke rising up from his armor. Suddenly Logan was in control again. His eyes snapped open and he got to his feet, feeling blood drip down from his nose and ears. "What happened?" he said holding his head, the last thing he remembered was Crossfire taking control. He thought away his helmet and the nano-bots melted away revealing his face. Over the com he heard that Sheen had been hurt and all units were to return to base. “I need wings…” he said. Suddenly two metal wings sprouted from his back, very similar to jet wings, even equipped with boosters. He jumped into the air and took off racing towards the Enforcer headquarters.

IC: Triblade (X-Manor)

Matt opened the door looking at Ashley, “Yeah I’m fine.” He said. “Me and Aleks had a bit too much to drink last night.”

She put her hand on Dallas’ “Its okay, I understand how you feel,” she said. “And you don’t have to kill anyone Dallas.” She said looking at him. “That’s a choice.” She looked away. “All my life I’ve only been seen as my father’s daughter. I was spoiled, and I got anything I want. But I got tired of that, I wanted to be my own person, and now I can.” She said as she looked at him.

“You too,” she said before closing her eyes again.

“Suit yourself.” She shrugged. “You said you were used to the cold anyway.”

IC: Katherine (USMARIID)

Katherine turned her floating gun towards Noel and blasted three rounds at her.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Rebekah

"Hear that, Bekah? He thinks I should try using a katana." With a cruel grin, the knife in her clone's hand vanished, replaced by the same weapon Nathan had, in his delirium, recommended. She glanced at it admiringly, before looking back to her captive.

"Oh, Rebekah. I could gut you like a fish right now. But where would the fun be in that?" In an instant, her hand was around Rebekah's throat as she hurled her aside, slamming into a wall with a loud crack. The former Weapon forced her way to her feet, ignoring the agony from her side. A rib was broken, cracked at the very least. She aimed her pistol and pulled the trigger, only for her hand to be knocked aside by a vicious kick, causing the bullet to go wild. The second foot slammed into her gut, causing her to double up. This was followed by a brutal right hook, and something metal slammed into her cheek. Knuckledusters.

But the doppelganger wasn't done. Even as Rebekah reeled back, a blade bit into her shoulder, spraying droplets of blood across the floor. It wasn't deep, it seemed just the tip had connected, but it hurt.

"You truly are pathetic. You can't activate your powers, and you refuse to wear your combat gear. You're too slow, too weak. You're outmatched in every way, and you know it. I can see it in your eyes."

"Because the truth is worse than your fears. You were better as a Weapon. More efficient, stronger, faster. You never got bored, you never got tired. You were ruthless." She laughed, a painful parody of mirth. "You keep saying you've changed. You took back your old name, you made some friends."

"But how many of them are really your friends? You said it yourself. You're still a Weapon, just in different hands. You're a Weapon with delusions of being a person."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC Wyatt"My name is Wyatt Hubert Brandon Gamble, financial columnist for the New York Times and one of the biggest shareholders for companies like Syncrude, Honeywell, Google, Microsoft, and Apple. As for the rest of your questions, I'm not too sure what you mean by looking and by locations. You're being WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too vague." Wyatt was telling the truth that time. "I'd like buy some clarification please?" he thought.

OOC: Two days until Molotov's merry band of SHIELD agents arrives at the institute.

IC: Balrog:

Darn. This was about to get annoying.

"Hey Iron Man, mind shooting the guy creating the blood? I just can't seem to get him..."

With that, he picked up another wooden crate, lighting up, and tossing it at the corpse.

IC: Chris Marie:

Chris had gone about some of the rooms of the main floor. No one really seemed to be up yet. Then he went to the lower levels, seeing if anyone was in the training room. Someone was, and he wasn't ready to talk to her. He'd do that when John was nearby. So if she tried to kill him, he could heal somehow.

Next, he went back through the main room floors again. Beast was watching TV, and he didn't feel like disturbing him, he seemed at peace. Sort of. In another room was the other him. Talking to his version of Sarah. He took one look at them, and promptly turned around and left. He didn't want to deal with them either.

Dissatisfied that no one else seemed awake yet, he headed back downstairs, camouflaged himself to appear invisible, and headed into the room where Beast was watching TV, not wanting to disturb him.

IC: Christopher, Sarah:

He had glanced at the other him upon entry to the room, and payed no attention to his leaving.

"Mom, that's exactly my point," He said, frowning, "He doesn't like being around me. I don't even think we're similar."

"You're the same person," Sarah stated, "Although, just from different realities. If you were him, and suddenly a different version of you appeared at your home, attacked your teacher, and decided to live in the same building with you, wouldn't you have a bit of a problem sharing space with another you?"

"That's not what Im trying to say. He never says anything unless his sister is around, he's dumber than a brick, he can't stand to be around you, and anytime he speaks, he usually sounds like a complete jerk. I'm pretty sure he isn't me."

Sarah sighed, burying her head in her hands, "Christopher Hailey, what ever shall I do with you? Have you ever asked him why he's like that?"

No response.

"Maybe you should try talking to his- your sister," Sarah pleaded, "You might learn why he's like that, and mend the rift between you tw- yourselves."

Christopher considered it for a minute before standing, "Alright, I'll talk to her."

With that, he went upstairs until he reached on Christine's room, and rapped on the door with the back of his hand.

IC: "Good to hear," Anton answered Knower, "Anyone need extraction while I'm still armoured up?"

IC: The attacks from all corners seemd to be waning, so Magnitude started stomping back to the boat he'd freed. Most of the non-combatants in the Brotherhood had gathered there now, they were just waiting for the last fighters to come back. Especially Pietro, who was probably needed to actually move the boat

IC: Song's attack was one of patience and guile. She was steadily worming her way deeper and deeper into the minds of Fox and Liberty. With her latest attack affecting concentration and short term memory, she'd managed to dig into long term memory. Both of them would suddenly find themselves drowning in a deluge of their own pasts as fragments from their life flew at them, blinding them with remembrance

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC HeiKristy almost jumped back three feet when the other Chris suddenly appeared right in front of her. "I didn't see you!" she shouted. "I was watching TV!"IC Knower"I think I can hold my own. I don't see anybody else... Oh wait, Aether." I looked around searching for something. "Where's our ride?" I asked.

Edited by Constructman

IC:

(Carli)

"I do. I have Ather and he might need a medic." Carli had moved to a spot that provided better cover and bunkered down till she had an evac route

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

OOC: actually adders the boat is moving, and all the fighters are aboard, Magnitude might need to walk through the water a bit and climb aboard. Had a very busy day and will be a work soon. Be back tonight, and will be posing more tomorrow since I have no classes.IC: Beast (X-Manor)"Morning Chris, morning Kristy," Hank rumbled. "Would you mind keeping it down? The entire country seems to be thinking about storming these gates and burning this place to the ground thanks to Pietro and our anti-mutant friends. Oh and Merry Christmas."

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Rebekah

"Well....." The simulation laughed again, slamming her fist into Rebekah's ribs again, and letting her drop to the ground. "Can't really do much. The setting we're on won't let me.""Til next time, Bekah."

The simulation faded, returning to the metal room that it truly was, the only color to break up the monotony was the red on the floor.

fK5oqYf.jpg