Mafia III-3: Cult Fortress

Voltex

No problem....I still have a job to do! Teeheehee. Oh, and I'm sure that the detective and neutral characters might try to get me, but the medic......that would be his choice whether I should be protected or not. Protect me, and maybe I'll help him out.....Oh, and Lorax....you accuse me so much.....maybe it's you.....DUN DUN DUN?

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

HANGING I – TA-KOROLhikevikk, MT, and Frozenflash were led up to the gallows by none other than the Detective. The assembled crowds stared at them, almost wishing the hanging wouldn’t continue to avoid looking at whatever was standing at the front of the crowd.“H-here th-they are, sir madam mister thing.” The Detective said weakly, bowing away quickly from the figure waiting in a hooded black robe that obscured its features, holding onto a scythe.“You know, out of all the possible fates I could have...” MT sighed. “I didn’t think one of them would be getting chopped into slices of beef stew by a guy with a scythe.”Unfortunately for MT, he’d been wrong all his life, and that was what thus happened.Civilian Executed, Pyro still at large.“Vat is zis business? Ve are not supposed to kill us!” the Medic cried.“Shut up, mate!” the Sniper called. “It ain’t easy killin’ you all!”The figure with the scythe waved the scythe and everyone fell silent as Lhikevikk was beckoned to the stand as the Detective realized what had just transpired.“Wait!” he called. “Lhikevikk is innocent!”“He vote for himself!” the Heavy responded. “Let little baby die!”“It wasn’t me, it was an impersonator!” Lhikevikk yelled. “Although I didn’t really stop to think that perhaps iBrow-”Several Matoran in the audience squealed and scampered away from the hanging as the figure in the scythe chortled.“-was just using creative license so that everyone’s names would flow better!”CHOP.Civilian Executed, Sniper still at large.Frozenflash gulped as the scythe wielding figure approached him, his deathly fear of blades freezing him to the spot.“NO SCYTHE 4 U” said the Scythe Figure.Frozenflash sighed with relief before he was unceremoniously dunked in a boiling vat of alien goo that melted him into pixie dust.Civilian Boiled, Cultist still at large. All Roles Pm:Cult Leader - Need the Cultist doing the dirt work, the victim, the hiding spotDetective - Need the guy you're investigating, and the area you're searchingMedic - Need the person you'll protect. I also strongly suggest you pm me a guess about the Heavy.Heavy - Same deal except for the Medic, except I don't really expect you to know who the Medic is at this point in time to be honestEngineer - Need both people you're protecting, and remember your sentry option if you want itDemoman - Need your sticky targetsSniper - Need the person you'll headshotPyro - Need your two randomized targetsSpy - Need your decision for this round

Well we've done fabulously thus far. :PAlso, if the Medic could get in contact with me, I need to test a theory.

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

What in the world? Why would JI do that? In fact, why even crop off the top and bottom? That would just add to the authenticity of the PM would it not? I am not convinced.
If there are personal things in his taskbar or browser, then that would be one reason; hence why I don't always put up full-screen pictures of stuff like my browser window, simply because one thing gives something away in terms of me in IRL, due to it being my local library's site. =P

Who is the guy with the scythe?
It'll probably be revealed when the game ends.
Or perhaps the Pyro (role, not player) knows who this person is and loves him and hugs him like he tries to love and hug everyone else......which means he is always trying to stick his axe in this guy's head.-ibrow

Though this first round could've probably turned out better, fortunately we didn't lose the Medic, Enginer, or Detective, so that's better than what is could be (with condolences to the deceased). Besides, in the later rounds we might get a bit of evidence leading to who the Cultists might be, so hopefully this can go according to plan.... Still wondering about that lack of hats, though.

Though this first round could've probably turned out better, fortunately we didn't lose the Medic, Enginer, or Detective, so that's better than what is could be (with condolences to the deceased). Besides, in the later rounds we might get a bit of evidence leading to who the Cultists might be, so hopefully this can go according to plan.... Still wondering about that lack of hats, though.
We might get a bit of evidence later..?! I gave you the identity of one of the cultits on a silver platter, but did people listen to me? No, of course not! Why would we be rational? We hung an innocent villager instead, even after the kidnapper had actually confessed! How much more evidence do we really need!?!Excuse me a moment while I calm down from my rant.Can I at least say I told you so? :rolleyes:

ppg2.png

We might get a bit of evidence later..?! I gave you the identity of one of the cultits on a silver platter, but did people listen to me? No, of course not! Why would we be rational? We hung an innocent villager instead, even after the kidnapper had actually confessed! How much more evidence do we really need!?!Excuse me a moment while I calm down from my rant.Can I at least say I told you so? :rolleyes:
With all this complaints and stuff, you seem to be the more possible choice....

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I say you guys should kill both Lorax and JL.If only because it would be amusing.
Fine, but make sure you kill JL first. That way I'll be proved right and you won't have to kill me. You'll end up thanking me for being such a good villager and doing my duty to stop the cult even when it puts me in the firing line....And if it turns out I'm wrong (which I doubt), I guess I will deserve to die for falling for such a stupid lie.

ppg2.png

Wow, for once other people actually read what I wrote. Also I apologize in advance if I sound rude but... As to the 'Hat' thing, I'm aware that the classes have hats as default but I mainly meant that, seeing as TF2 is commonly associated with them that there might be some sort-of joke placed somewhere in the scenes. That was mostly it.To the 'evidence', I mainly meant that comment for proof from the scenes themselves which would be harder to potentially fake. I'm not saying anything on anyone's guilt or innocence or saying that the PM was a fake or not, but even if JL or someone else might a cultist I don't believe that we can exactly execute them yet anyways, so even if they might be we're going to have to wait a bit before we can do anything. ... Also it doesn't sound well when one goes onto a rant on the guilt of someone else, it makes it sound as though you're trying to get people away from yourself. Just saying.

So um, I may have forgotten that I needed the scene today, so it will be posted, but just give me an hour or two to remind some of the roles (Meeeedic!) to pm me. Also, if someone could post after this one so that the scene isn't a double post/combined post nobody will pay attention to, that'll be appreciated.-ibrow

~Posting for spacer is a spacer post~Anyway, I'm quite sure JL1223 X is Cult, but we've forgotten all about who-ever the poor person that was kidnapped. I mean, we've heard nothing to say the Detective found the person, nor that the Detective didn't. So, we don't know who got kidnapped. Cause I don't think anyone was watching the vote close enough to figure out who was kidnapped. Any theories?Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I suspect The Lorax for placing so much emphasis on killinh JI1223. Only posting this so iBrow doesn't have to double-post.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I had a dream about an hour ago when I was asleep where I earned 100 billion dollars from TF2 Trading. Oh, and btw, I am not a hefty villager....That I can tell you. I won't tell you though, whether medic wants to protect meh or not, seeing as I could very much help pro-town a ton.......

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013