The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, but its pie flavored pie.I wish for this wish to be only granted. :-P

Edited by helryx280

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

granted, but some kid steals ALL OF YOUR CARDS shortly after.

i never tried that, but im guessing that would be devastating.

i wish for full Katarn class Commando armor, a DC-17m with all attachments, and a VERPINE RIFLE!

(those who have read the Star Wars: Republic Commando book series know EXACTLY what i am talking about, ner vod.)

Granted, your name is now '...eh?'.I wish Dominaria was a real place I could go to.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Granted, you then instantaneously cease to exist.I wish I had a 'Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion'.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

Granted, I eat pie flavored pie well you are repeatedly told: 'Hey, Listen!' For all eternity from an annoying voice that sounds like a certain blue fairy...:)I wish more people knew what 'Cardfight!! Vanguard' was and recreated the hologram system they use.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

Granted, but there are a bunch of annoying people in the theater and you are unable to hear the movie.

I wish Georgia had beaten Alabama in the SEC Championship.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Granted, now everyone's freaking out about your prediction of the end of the world. Soon they start asking themselves "Who is that DeltaStriker fellow? How does he know? Where does he live?" and you know what's the worst thing? They find out. The media is alarmed, and you find yourself having to give interviews, to prove your point, to explain how, when, where and why it's going to happen.

Nobody thinks about the Mayans anymore, now people are too busy spending their time asking you tons of questions about the nearing apocalypse. They won't leave you alone, no matter what, and you just wish for the end of the world to come so that you'll finally find your peace.

New Years Eve. The world's going down. But guess what - everyone gets saved by aliens! They beam earth's population onto a huge spaceship, to preserve the human species to find out what happens to a civilisation once its home planet is destroyed.And people continue bothering you there. Were you in contact with the aliens? Did you know the whole time? And what is going to happen next? =O

~

I wish I had a dark unicorn of doom and destruction. And of course it's my best friend and would never, ever consider harming or killing me (and neither does it do so, of course. No, not even accidentally)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted, but it is killed by some sort of demo slayer.

I wish everyone knew that the Mayan calendar is a CIRCLE and that all that is going to happen is the sun and the earth will point to the center of the galaxy. (P.S.- All of that is actually true. I really wish people knew that.)

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Granted, but they all forget it until the aliens come on New Years. While they are stalking me, they are hit by a Gamma Ray and melt. You are so shocked by this that you research the Gamma Ray and find that it was caused by the alignment of our solar system.

You are so enveloped in your studies that you do not realize that the pilot of the Spaceship was killed by the ray, and we are drifting towards the sun. You manage to reach the last escape pod and you launch. However, your engines malfunction and you begin to fall towards the sun. I catch you with my pod at the last second, making us the last surviving humans from earth.

We search for a new source of humanity, only to wind back up at Earth. We land and find that there is one survivor, and Humanity is saved. Before the first of the new Humans is born, you die of cancer. We preserve your body as to keep it from decomposing, then bury it.

Ironically, scientists in the far future find your corpse and use it to discover the cure for cancer. They then revive you and you are voted president of the New Order. After several close assassination attempts, you resign from your position and retire from politics. You move to a nice little beach house on the coast.

However, your happiness lasts only for a day, as sharks begin to circle your cove, making diving impossible. You live in fear of the sharks in the sea, the wolves on the land, and the carnivorous eagles in the sky. After four years of living like this, you are infected by food poisoning, and suffer in bed for the next week. The doctor tells you you have a tapeworm inside you, and he can't get it out. The last month of your life is spent in solitude, and then you die.

The tapeworm from inside you body multiply, infecting the sharks and wolves. Eventually the plague spread to the rest of the world, causing the second Apocalypse and the end of humanity.

In the afterlife you are forced to eat pie flavored pie for eternity as punishment for your crimes. You become the laughing stock of the afterlife, and all your friends ignore you as to avoid the humiliation they would suffer if people knew they knew you.

I wish that the world was a better place (less violent, more kid friendly, etc).

Granted, after consuming the desert you mysteriously die of natural causes.I wish I had a Dragoon HMS(Heavy Metal System) Beyblade

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

Granted, but the temperature goes down so much everyone dies of hypothermia.

I wish there were more LEGO text based RPGs on BZPower.

EDIT: Ninja'd! I will grant Constructman's wish. Granted, but you lose your powers after three days.

Edited by Canis

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Granted, but you can't control it and end up a sentient blob of goo. You retain your personality, but, being unskilled with your new power, you can't shapeshift back to your normal self.I wish I had all of Teridax's abilities.

metroid.gif

Granted. You can now play only "Hot Cross Buns" on every single orchestral and jazz instrument in the world. What's more is that you have this insatiable urge to play it over and over and over and over and over again, and if you try to stop, you begin to go insane...

I wish I could change the direction of just my own personal gravity at will, with total control, no nonsense random switching or not being able to change back, and that it was the same level as Earth's normal gravity every time.

67tlbk.png

Granted, you find out how to adjust your gravity vector, not only theoretically but also in the real world, which allows you to float around and do all sorts of cool stuff. The thing is, after some people have seen you flying, the public begins to wonder whether you're some kind of new superhero. They try to find you.

In order to keep your identity secret, you create yourself a fantastic costume (with cape and everything!) and decide to get started with the superhero business. You now call yourself "Zytrix, Master of Gravity" and fight evil in the most fun way.

But you know, being a superhero is actually quite a stressful job, especially if all you ever wanted was just being able to adjust your own gravity...

~

I wish corruptions in this topic wouldn't always lead to death or insanity. :/

(seriously. There are so many alternatives! :3)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)