The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, but as they change, people get used to these disturbing images to the point where they are no longer deemed creepy. As such, in an effort to maintain a reputation for creepy content, you have to keep going one step further to try and shock people, until you can go no further, and everyone else on BZPower is mentally trained against fright.I wish that if I wanted to buy anything, the exact amount of money would appear in my pocket.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Granted, but after a while people get suspicious. And you pulling a billion dollars out of your pocket was certainly anotehr reason for that... you get attacked by an angry mob, but when they find no money in your pocket, they just throw your body over a bridge. :/I wish I had a pet demon

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted but you sold your awesome hat for it and get eaten by the demon.I wish I had a shotgun

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Granted, it explodes.I wish I lived my life as a video game.

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Granted but your mob by Nerds wanting to knew how you did this.

Granted, but paradoxes happen. You just killed the universeI wish I had a jet pack

Granted, they suck I wish I had super powers

Granted, they are ##### and stupidI wish I lived on the moon

Granted, but you live on the dark side of the moon. No sun means that it's really really cold. Also, you shouldn't leave your house because there's no air outside and the space suits are currently out of order. Let's hope you're not claustrophobic...I wish I were at a carnival

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

You are walking around and you trip on a rock, falling into a deep hole. Nobody can hear your shouts 'cause it's too noisy up there, and is that water that's starting to fill the hole?I wish I could time travel without creating paradoxes, and nothing bad happens to me inside or outside the time machine, and I don't get depressod or otherwise unhappy.=)

"Baby, in the final analyses, love is power. That's where the power's at."

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad

Granted but it's boring without dangerI wish I was a Pokemon!

Granted, it kills youI wish I had a portal gun

Granted, now you have to worry about loosing your wingsI wish I had a gunp

Granted but you leave BZPower shortly afterI wish I made a robot