The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Wish granted, but it's in a Michael Bay movie. It's universally despised with worse reception than even Revenge of the Fallen and you are slated by Transformers fans across the world. You are no longer able to show your face in public without getting Transformers merchandise angrily thrown at you.I wish I could find a tutorial on how to draw a dragon's head that was actually informative. >_>

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Granted, but after a while its anti-hero-ness turns into gloomy and desperate emo-ness, so you get quite annoyed by it and make some delicious fruit salad. Which has some strange side-effects, such as your skin turning dark and your eyes glowing red... but it was really tasty. ^^I wish for a pocket dimension

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Granted, but all you can do with it is edit sounds. (Sound flash. That's what you said.)I wish I found a way to bring chaos to the world without hurting anyone

That was all I needed. HA!On topic:Granted, but they're green due to Lerahk poison.I wish people would stop hating on the Michael Bay Transformers. Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

(tf fans unite!)granted, because everyone quits, so you are the best playeri wish that this wish was made (corrupt that!)

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Granted, this wish was made, but by someone who loves the colour pink, so now everything you have is pink: your clothing, your hair, heck even your eyes and your skin. And your avatar. Next time, better wish for something yourself instead of giving that power to others... ;DI wish for a gothic version of the batmobile. With skulls. 8D

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)