The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, but a villain steals it. Cuz well, yeah.... Woops I didn't read till the end. I wish that this wish would not be corrupted

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Granted, but in a fit of rage Bruce charges down to your house and engages you in the most epic chainsaw-hand duel the world has ever seen. There's lightning, explosions, fast cars and a latin chorus in the background, all unrelated to the battle but still intensifying the sheer drama of this spectacle. While that does sound pretty cool, you're not as experienced with you chainsaw hand, so you lose and meet a bloody, Adam Campbell-related end.I wish I could get a home-made tattoo that would severely damage by arm to the point where I need to get it amputated and replaced with a robot arm, which I would proceed to use for evil!

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Granted, you rage on all other gamesI wish I had a bomb

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Granted, you can't turn back into your old selfI wish I had a sword

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Done. They move and talk and....are completely hostile to all life as we know it. Including you.I wish to know what dwells beneath the Nameless City that sits upon the Arabian Peninsula that the mad poet Abdul Alhazred visited before his life was ended by unseen demons.Easy enough right?

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Well, sure, the information will be telepathically transported into your mind now by a helpful Elder Thing. Not that your feeble mind would be able to grasp just what great knowledge exists there, and if it could process a sliver of what you learn, well, you won't be thinking straight enough for anyone to believe you.I wish for a signed copy of the Necronomicon.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

granted. the bad part is you now have an iphone 4s.i wish that this topic would disappear

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group