GSR's birthday

Dual Cee

Happy birthday, bud!

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Happy birthday, GSR! Hope you have a great one :) .-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

So I was planning on writing you a story for your birthday like you did for me, but...I got nothing, sorry. =/ And I wanted to be sure I posted in this topic before it was closed, even if I already told you. =P

Still, happy birthday, Nate!! : D I hope you had a great one. ^_^

newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Indeed, I am 21 today! Unfortunately the only shots I've done today are of orange juice and Dayquil on account of the cold I woke up today, but this is a pretty awesome topic to come home from working on a final paper to.

I'd go through and quote all of you to thank you personally, but I refuse to inflict the pain of that many unclear quote boxes on a single post. So all I can do is say: Dual Matrix, Alterego, Aimee, Meiko, Rarity, TNTOS, LewaLew (who I'd affectionately shorten to LL, but Legolover's taken that, I'm afraid), Chro, Smoke Monster, Gatanui, Gatanui-β, Veigar, Renegade Emperor, Sumiki, LL (this is what I was talking about), Brickeens, Bambi, Sauron, Tenebrae, Stellar Corsair - sorry, Space Pirate, Tek/Tekulo/Miru guy/you, Tyrion, Andrew, Katie, and anyone who posts after this: thanks a ton, guys! :)

• Upvote 1

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Happy birthday! Though it's a little late, I hope you don't mind. ^^

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...