Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

@Canis It really comes down to which thing you value more: Your sentimental attachment to Virus or the potential strategies you could use with Pridak. Both are pretty subjective, so I can't really give any advice about it.Is there a particular Kanohi you want to use?

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

The ability of Kanohi are much more varied than other fighter's items. So, really, many.

I'll probably change it, but does anyone have any ideas how I could keep Virus in the comedy? I could just keep him with him saying, 'I'm an Anarchist. I don't follow the rules.'

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Okay. I have decided this. I am dropping Virus, but keeping him in the comedy because he is one of the better characters I have there, sort of like Helyrx. I am picking up Pridak in his place. I would like to sell Virus's CreateRoads.EXE. I will make some purchases later, but here are two. I have 30,000 extra W to start, right?

A Kanohi Kadin.

A Weapon Reforge. His new weapons are arm mounted guns with bayonets. The guns shoot concussive Gravity blasts for Mind damage. His element is Gravity. The the guns are attached to his forearm. Call them Blaster-Swords.

I'll probably buy some more Kanohi when I know how much money I have definitively.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

ok Dual matrix and i have agreed to a match between Onua and Kopaka for 2000 widgets both and at the Default coliseum And i will be using the staff of silence since it is recharged

Staff of silence and axonn's axe

Ok i will start by using the staff of silence. After that kopaka will begin by creating an ice fog. This fog should provide some form of cover while he attacks onua with Ice daggers and energy blasts from the axe. He will keep up this strategy while he coats the axe in energy. Once the axe is charged he will throw the axe at onua and when it returns he will continue with the energy blasts and ice daggers. He will eventually create a delayed elemental blast. When activated this attack will thrust onua into the air and then will shatter sending shrapnel at him and causing him to fall to the ground. He will keep this strategy up while every so often throwing the energy coated axe, When he activated the delayed attack he will throw his axe and pelt him with ice daggers. He will continue this strategy of ice daggers and energy blasts

counter measures

Kopaka will try and block any attacks. If he can he will use the side of the axe as a makeshift shield while using the blade to swipe at onua

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I would just drop him for Pridak but keep the character in the comedy.

Have Virus be one of those stereotypical retired old guys who sit around complaing about 'kids nowadays'. That might be interesting in a Technic Colisium-related comedy. :P

Virus already has a very established character of wanting to infect all of the other RoboRiders. But, Pridak is a villain too, and one, who, in story, was active a long time ago... :evilgrin:

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Dual: Since it’s the same as earth over the eyes, yes.

Canis: The CreateRoads.EXE has been sold, and Virus Rider has been dropped so you can recruit Pridak. The Kadin has been added to Pridak’s inventory, and his Weapons have been Reforged to grant him Toa-level control over Gravity. You currently have 40,500 W.

Canis: The masks have been added to Pridak's inventory. You currently have 25,500 W.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Tournament 4 will begin in exactly one week! Players who wish to enter must either post or PM me stating which fighter they want to enter into the tournament.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

I'm entering Pridak. The reasoning for this is I will win more money, and I actually want to participate in the tournament this time.

Take your time on an upgrade for Pridak. I won't buy it at first (Following tip #4), but will at some point.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Pridak, Granite, Malum, Mata Nui, Onua, and Electro have all been registered.

On Pridak's potential upgrade: For a while I considered just making Pridak eligible for Energized Protodermis. My other idea was Antidermis Infusion, which would let an eligible character take the power of a Rahkshi Staff they own into battle (but not the staff itself) without it counting against the item limit. If I were to do that, I'd definitely put a lot more Barraki up for voting, and probably Piraka also. However, the Piraka would need to be altered--no vision powers (since those are items) or special abilities (mental bolts, perfect prison generation, made up of protodites, etc). In exchange, though they would have Toa-level Elemental powers to start with, and since Skakdi can wear Kanohi but most lack the mental discipline, I'm thinking they'd gain the ability to use them when their Mind stat passes...20? Just some ideas.

Entering Flare in the tournament.I mean, free widgets are something we all like. Glad to see the A and B brackets are going to be fairly active.

Edited by Pulsate

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I have agreed to two matches with Pridak. One against Malum, the other against Rocka. For both, I am sponsoring with 1,000 W. The arena for Malum is Mangaia, and the one against Rocka is basic arena.

Against Malum:

Pridak will bring his Staff of Sonics and his Huna into battle

Pridak will start off by using his Huna to turn invisible. Then, he will create a loud humming noise to mask his sound. While Malum can't see him, he will get behind a pillar that is facing the pit of Energized Protodermis. Then, he will create a sound of footsteps over the humming, which will serve as a distraction. When Malum is in the open, Pridak will lower his gravity and then start to fire sound waves and concussive gravity blasts from his Blaster-Swords. This will push Malum into the Energized Proto, which will burn him. Then, Pridak will create a loud shrieking sound, which will distract Malum, who will be stuck in the pit.

Against Rocka:

Pridak will bring his Heat Spine and his Staff of Weather Control into battle

Pridak will start out the battle by shooting heat rays at Rocka's feet. These will burn his feet, making it hurt when he moves, lowering his agility. Then, Pridak will create a tornado with his Staff, and will send it towards Rocka. This will knock him off his feet. While Rocka is on the ground, Pridak will start to blast him with concussive Gravity blasts and heat rays. If Rocka tries to get up, Pridak will increase his gravity to slam him back into the ground.

I think the Antidermis is good, but do which ever you want.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

oh crud is it tool late to enter the tournament? becuase if not i would like to enter Von nebula

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Can I purchse a komau and exo toa for Lhikan? By the way, can I still use my kadin to fly while wearing the armor? Also, can I dismount from the armor in battle?

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Me and Canis are having a match in Naho bay, me using Lhikan and him using Pridak. I'm going to post my strategy in the morning, as I need to analyze Pridak's strengths and weaknesses overnight.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Confirming Malum Hordika's match with Pridak. I'll be contributing 250 W.

Malum will utilize his Flame Claws, as usual.As soon as the match begins, he will retreat into a dark corner and get his back against the wall. He will then begin igniting the air around Pridak's body in a semi-circular pattern, forcing the Barraki nearer and nearer the edge of the Energized Protodermis pool. Presumably, Pridak will stop retreating at this point, preferring to face Fire rather than the pool, and Malum will then use the majority of his Fire elemental energies in a single powerful explosion directly beneath Pridak's feet, destroying a large section of the floor and sending the Barraki splashing down into the pool.If the Barraki still remains undefeated, Malum will use the remainder of his Fire energy to melt and break open the column nearest to Pridak, freeing a Rahkshi. The Rahkshi will, naturally, attack the first being it sees (Pridak).If Pridak somehow eliminates the Rahkshi, Malum will emerge from hiding and engage in close-quarter melee combat, where his superior strength will be of advantage.If Pridak uses his Kanohi Huna, Malum will use his electricity-sensitive organs to locate him. If he uses his Heat Spine and/or Plasma Shooter, Malum will resist using his elemental abilities. If he uses Gravity to hurl, slide, or otherwise transport Malum into the pool, Malum will dig his Flame Claws into the nearest pillar and use his strength to resist.

Pridak vs Malum: I'm not sure how Malum's electricity-sensing organs would be able to detect Pridak, so his stealth will be hard to counter. Since Pridak is faster, he will reach cover first, making it more likely he'll see where Malum runs to. Malum should be able to dig his claws into something to prevent from being flung into the pool, but when Pridak creates the shrieking noise it will probably break his concentration, resulting in him taking a swim. Pridak wins 3,125 W.

Keizah and I are having a match between Lava and Gali Hordika in the Storm Sector for 1,000 W each.

Seeing that there's only a 6 point difference, hope you don't mind that I won't hold the punches, Keizah.

Lava will bring Handling Patch and Lightning Shield to the arena

Lava will start things off by using Handling Patch to place his Agility into overdrive, before launching a Firebomb Wheel at the ground between them to create a temporary smokescreen (depending on if it rains in the Storm Sector - I don't know if it does or not) in order to get away to a concealed location to attach the Lightning Shield to his engine to use the Lightning to further increase his speed and processing power, while giving him a mid-strength Lightning cannon. Once this is done, Lava will then proceed to the next phase - using the time Gali is taking to find him to figure out her items.

Lava's Mind stat probably won't matter as Gali will most likely use the Suletu to equalize the field (and flying in a thunderstorm is just begging for trouble); the Illusion Staff won't matter if there's rain falling due to the illusion not being solid; the Density Staff can be dealt with in the first critical strike; the Subzero Spear will, along with either the Suletu or the Density Staff, be the most effective.

Should Gali find him before he's finished this hypothesis, he'll encase his armor in an exoskeleton of heat to vaporize her water-whips, before replying with his own whips of fire that stream out of his Volcanic Edges. Putting his enhanced speed to use, Lava will begin circling Gali while using his Fire abilities to the max of their reduced state (fireballs, flame waves, etc.) along with occasional bursts from his Lightning Shield to stun her. The moment Lava spots an opening, he'll stop and reverse fast enough that Gali loses sight of him momentarily which he'll capitalize on with a Lightning-charged Firebomb Wheel (usable by streaming Lightning into the rotating Wheel) to her head which should force the use of the Density Staff. If the Staff has been used already, Gali should take a sizable amount of damage. Lava will continue to circle round her while ducking in to strike with his Volcanic Edges after stunning with the Lightning Shield. This will continue until the match is over

Oh, yeah, Exo two new item ideas;

RR - Corrupted Stream; break an opponents item, one use, cooldown of three battles.

Glatorian - Imported Jetpack; Allows flight, can't be used with Training Weights.

Also, I think that Malum's electricity-sensing organs are supposedly meant to act similar to a shark's electromagnetic field - by sensing the minute amount of electricity being given off by a body. I dunno, I'm hypothesizing here.

Confirming the match with Wraith. I will also be contributing 1000W.

Spoiler:

Items: Suletu and Staff of Density Control

General: As usual, Gali will use the Suletu to balance out her mind and that of her opponent. Since the Storm Sector is a site of constant thunderstorms, Gali should have more than enough water to use to fuel her attacks. Gali will begin the match by surrounding herself in a suit of water, then manipulating the water on the ground into a sort of "conveyer belt" to propel herself towards Lava. She will then make the water beneath the Roborider explode upwards and launch herself into the air using jets of water to deliver a series of blows with her staff. She will continue using this strategy of immobilizing Lava with her powers so that she can move in to attack with her staff. If she finds she is losing ground, Gali will generate a sphere of water around the Roborider, dash towards him while increasing her density, and pummel him into submission with her staff.

Counters:

Evasive tactics/"drifting" - Saturate the ground with water to slow the Roborider down and possibly make him lose control.

CreateRoads.exe - Gali will intensify the storm to make it difficult for Lava to stay in the air.

Lightning Shield - Like last time, Gali will use her elemental power to create a barrier made of pure water.

Fire attacks/heat vision - Gali will counter Lava's elemental attacks with walls of water, which should neutralize his attacks due to having the same mind stat.

@Phantom Nope, Pahrak said he's accepting registrations up until the first day of the tournament, which will be June 3rd. ^_^

@Wraith The odd part is that we don't really know whether biomechanical bodies give off electricity or not. I mean, usually machines that use electricity give off electromagnetic "noise", but the beings from the MU could just as easily run off a different form of energy. Then there's the whole deal with "elemental energy" and "toa power", not to mention the "light" and "dark" that are apperantly present in most beings...

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]