BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Ah... I didn't know about that little tidbit of info. Cool beans.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Hey guys. You know that quest we have been stuck in for the last six months? I am happy to say that the Convict Hunt half is over, or at least pretty close.

Gravity said that we are still going to get all the cool stuff for our characters, so you don't have to worry about that. Personally, I'm mostly just glad I can use Kale again.

Thanks go to Gravity for starting the quest. It was fun at the start, and I don't blame you for when it stagnated. Life happens, this just happened to be too low on the list of priorities for you to finish it with us.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Hey guys. You know that quest we have been stuck in for the last six months? I am happy to say that the Convict Hunt half is over, or at least pretty close.

Gravity said that we are still going to get all the cool stuff for our characters, so you don't have to worry about that. Personally, I'm mostly just glad I can use Kale again.

Thanks go to Gravity for starting the quest. It was fun at the start, and I don't blame you for when it stagnated. Life happens, this just happened to be too low on the list of priorities for you to finish it with us.

Yay!

Now time to pick up where I left my character.

That's what I've been wondering all week.

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

It will be awesome to see the timely return of Onu-Koro's sons for sure.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

If everybody with a character on the Fowadi could PM me the name of the character, that would be helpful. The quest has stagnated for so long that I seem to have forgotten half its members.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Wait, the battle against the Entropy Beetles has already started? When did this start? Where did the other Toa who got taken in by the Gukko Force gone?

WHAT'S GOING ON!?!?

To everyone who is involved in (or curious about) the Entropy Beetle situation:

Palm is very busy, and has given me the authority to make some posts in Le-Wahi to get the action started. I will be making a post tonight to recap what is going on, and give PCs a chance to start doing some defending. That's not to say you can't have your characters doing some solo beetle fighting, but the coordinated Gukko Force response has yet to occur IC. 

If you don't know what's going on, this post is the last official update on the situation. Read this post for an idea of what's going to happen next. All characters are still welcome to join up: as Palm said previously, just RP your character talking to a member of the Force, and I will do my best to coordinate everyone.

Thanks for your patience, everyone; it's finally about to go down!

• Upvote 2

Okay, I need to clarify something here. If you want to join The Outsiders, PM one of us and we'll have a look at your profile. If we think you're up to it, we'll send one of our recruiters out to find you IC.

DO NOT WALK UP TO OUR BASE AND ASK TO JOIN. WE ARE A SECRET GROUP. NO ONE KNOWS WHO WE ARE AND WHERE OUR BASE IS. THIS IS CALLED METAGAMING AND IT'S AGAINST RPG RULES.

THANKYOU. Rant. Over. :D

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Okay, I need to clarify something here. If you want to join The Outsiders, PM one of us and we'll have a look at your profile. If we think you're up to it, we'll send one of our recruiters out to find you IC.

DO NOT WALK UP TO OUR BASE AND ASK TO JOIN. WE ARE A SECRET GROUP. NO ONE KNOWS WHO WE ARE AND WHERE OUR BASE IS. THIS IS CALLED METAGAMING AND IT'S AGAINST RPG RULES.

THANKYOU. Rant. Over. :D

wow

-Tyler

• Upvote 3

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I was going to interact, but I was too busy laughing over Roman's last two posts. Now it appears that the character's introduction is being completely erased. Oh well.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OKAY

New direction, are PC/NPC Rahkshi full canon strength, or are they nerfed like PC Toa/Skakdi are compared to the Maru/Piraka?

That's both yes and no.

With regards to raw power, the Rahkshi tamed using antidermis are not nerfed. However, Rahkshi are not on the level they were when they were first introduced. This is because with Makuta gone, they have all reverted to being feral. Antidermis permits one to control one, but it does not restore them to the same point as when Makuta was present. This is because instead of being innately cooperative and clever, they only answer to one person and have to have actual orders from that person. Their powers are still clever, but the Rahkshi have lost several levels in independent intelligence.

Plus, they also lack the ridiculously hax powers of being a boss battle, rather than someone's drone. :P

EDIT: Please don't make me play the levels game. Applying direct hard numbers to this game is horrible, and someone will take it upon themselves to argue no matter what conclusion I reach.

I can do it, but I would rather not open that can of worms.

Edited by Ninth Krayzikk
  • Upvote 3

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Their powers are still clever, but the Rahkshi have lost several levels in independent intelligence.

Plus, they also lack the ridiculously hax powers of being a boss battle, rather than someone's drone. 

Sounds logical.

PC Rahkshi? You mean ones controlled by those with antidermis? Or are you referring to the lovely couple in Mangaia currently?

I'd call the ones in Mangaia NPCs, seeing as how they're there just to mess up our day.

...but close to it

Widgets are made out of metal, right? I recently had an idea for a thief character, and I was wondering if having an element of Iron would assist her in robbing people, among other things.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Couldn't a Fe-Toa just make their own coins? I think magnetism would be a better choice if you were intending to rob people.

At long last, a post that gives us a legit idea of what's actually happening. As I thought, they've not gotten near the village yet.

Now... Let's squish some bugs!!!

Edited by Roman Torchwick