BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

'They shall SUBMIT to us, to AK'REI'AN!'

Brotherhood forces will soon enter Ko-Koro. Legacy-affiliated characters outside the gateway, If you wish to join the offensive with the BoA, join.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

It will be around Sunday, so there is plenty of time.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Alright, while I hate to be frigid, it's time to knock it off. Pun fests are alright once in a while, but this is at least the third in as many days. Time to wrap it up.

• Upvote 10

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Still hoping for an answer to this question

Also another question, do we have a set method for killing ak'rei'an zombies/undead? I was thinking along the lines of total destruction of the body, by fire or something similar, or cutting off all the limbs and leaving them as a stump. Having to kill the brain, assuming they even have a brain, seems somewhat cliche and i would certainly hope that is not the required method.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Not to get off topic, but trying to write a post in Le-wahi and something occurred to me. Do we have an actual size of the entropy beetle? Like are they your regular sized beetles or did the antidermis have some affect on the size of them as well? Looked back in this topic and did not find anything that stated so felt it would not hurt to ask.

Nothing definite as yet, although Nuju's original post did mention that they started growing very quickly after Zaktan added antidermis.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

Also another question, do we have a set method for killing ak'rei'an zombies/undead? I was thinking along the lines of total destruction of the body, by fire or something similar, or cutting off all the limbs and leaving them as a stump. Having to kill the brain, assuming they even have a brain, seems somewhat cliche and i would certainly hope that is not the required method.

No set method. You can probably assume that complete destruction of the body will do it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Not to get off topic, but trying to write a post in Le-wahi and something occurred to me. Do we have an actual size of the entropy beetle? Like are they your regular sized beetles or did the antidermis have some affect on the size of them as well? Looked back in this topic and did not find anything that stated so felt it would not hurt to ask.

Big for a bug, but probably not bigger than a Matoran's palm even with its wings extended.

• Upvote 4

test2.png

Big for a bug, but probably not bigger than a Matoran's palm even with its wings extended.

Good to know, helps me visualize the situation better. Thank you nuju.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

>Attack the Sanctum

>The most fortified location in Ko-Koro

>That just was breached by the Nightfall

>With the BoA and Legacy about to charge through the gates

i wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors

and will ensure that your character gets a decent funeral :P

• Upvote 2

fK5oqYf.jpg

Alright guys, I've done some updating on the player-run shops and locales! YAY! :happydance: That said, some of the recent requests have not had all the information required. So for a review I will need:

"Name"

Type of establishment

Owner: (character)

Player:

Description:

"Slogan/catchphrase if desired"

See following example-

"The Crucible"
Mead hall, training area, winery, brewery.
Owner: Xilecki, Toa of Air
Player: Ilyusha Blokfase
Description: When traveling the outskirts of the Koro, if you find the grapes, grains, and beehives, there'll be a long, squat mead hall nearby, with added wings consisting of an armory and all the necessary items for a winery and brewery; in the smaller yard is a large wine press, the larger is a courtyard wrapped in a fence forming an almost-complete ring, extending from either side of the main hall's entrance.

If there are any other places that need to be put down, or if current places need editing, please PM me.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Total destruction, burning to ashes, disintegration. Being as the zombie is powered and made undead by unknowable magicks. However, zombie wounds don't heal on their own, and will add up if not fixed. Also, the zombie will perish with its master. It doesn't work the other way around, though. If the zombie is destroyed, and the master is not, the master will not be harmed. Albeit, the power sacrificed to gain the zombie will never return (Which is why Larikon is without an element).

I will be gone from later today to Sunday. So I'll leave Tarotrix to Players in the General Area, Larikon to The Otter (Don't begin the assault until I return, please), Arvun to Maru Players in Managaia, Shivada and the Imperial Guards to Hogo players, and Mons Shajs to anyone in the outer Ga-Wahi Seas.

Edited by Mr. House

That is a very interesting question, one I would also like the answer to. I could see a Toa of Ice wandering around with 2-3 dog Rahi, leading them on a hunt or into battle Viking-style (I play too much Skyrim).

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

On the subject of pets, since I just gave some to my new pirate characters, do they count as normal NPCs, meaning they can be killed by anyone at any time, or more like enslaved Rahkshi, which are considered an extension of the player? 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Do you have a team of NPCs that will forever follow you?

Because if it is this, then that's against the rules and they will all be killed off vary quickly without your permission.

If it is more along the lines of one animal, like a pet or a mount, then those cannot be auto-hit.

• Upvote 1

ppg2.png

...And the Viking Toa of Ice idea dies amidst the bloodied snow of Ko-Koro, waiting for someone kind enough to modify their concept and transform him/her into an actual character before leading them into glorious battle.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I wanted to ask: how many rahi to one PC? It's been confirmed that you can have a pet follow you around, but say you wanted to play a dogsledder or someone who hunts with a rahi pack; could you do that?

In my opinion (and my superiors may, of course, overrule me), it depends on the species and number of the Rahi in question. A dogsledder would be fine, since the dog Rahi's purpose would mainly be to provide transportation, rather than to aid in combat.

As for hunting with a pack of Rahi...well, that's a bit more difficult. If their fighting strength as a group could be said to be equivalent to one of the larger Rahi that are allowed as player pets/mounts (e.g. Kahu, Ash Bears, Kikanalo), then I think it would be permissible. You should also bear in mind that they have only animal intelligence, and cannot coordinate or react to complex situations as sapient characters would.

On the subject of pets, since I just gave some to my new pirate characters, do they count as normal NPCs, meaning they can be killed by anyone at any time, or more like enslaved Rahkshi, which are considered an extension of the player? 

The rules for the enslaved Rahkshi are actually based on those for character pets, so yes, pets are considered an extension of the PC.

• Upvote 4

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Post #10110 Onarax. It was an example for the Rahi pet question.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Right, yeah, just to clarify with my pet question: my pirate characters have a pet parrot bird/reptile rahi thing, which just gives the captain someone to talk to when he's lonely, and... a Takea shark.

They've been feeding it over the side of their ship, so it follows them around. The only purpose it really serves is to deter anyone who thinks it would be a good idea to swim onto my ship. Just wondering if that still counts as a pet. Since I've given it a name and everything, I've become kind of attached to him, so I don't really want the first idiot I run into to harpoon my shark just for fun. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Right, yeah, just to clarify with my pet question: my pirate characters have a pet parrot bird/reptile rahi thing, which just gives the captain someone to talk to when he's lonely, and... a Takea shark.

They've been feeding it over the side of their ship, so it follows them around. The only purpose it really serves is to deter anyone who thinks it would be a good idea to swim onto my ship. Just wondering if that still counts as a pet. Since I've given it a name and everything, I've become kind of attached to him, so I don't really want the first idiot I run into to harpoon my shark just for fun. 

That's something I haven't seen before! If I ever run into you, I'll be extra careful and treat it like a pet, even if it doesn't count as a pet.

I would assume it counts as a pet, but I'll let a mod decide that. Have fun with your Takea!

• Upvote 1

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015