BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Really, those aren't frozen bodies from a massacre, they're ice sculptures! And those burly guys are just security! You know, to keep out the squares!

I think the corpses would have been well and truly cleaned up by now. Just sayin'. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

They want to live in this city, after all.

Even in frozen conditions, leaving a bunch of frozen dead people lying around for three days can't be sanitary. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I meant the refugees that left to spread the word after the city fell, in the timeskip post. Am I the only one that remembers they were decimated*...?

*In a pseudo-classical sense, referring to the Roman Legion's practice of having disgraced legions have 9/10ths of the soldiers kill the remaining tenth. Hence, decimate. It was generally done to send a message to the survivors.

Edited by Keeper of Kraata
  • Upvote 2

The times, they are a-changing...

Okay, I'm going to rejoin the BZRPG for the 3rd time. :P Any suggestions?

Doesn't one of your characters still have a grudge against Verulas for taking away his potential reward?

I sense that Snarky, as Roman has called him before, is about to get sniped in the near future.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Don't mind me, I'm just adding another name to the steadily growing list of people who want to murder Captain Snarkastic...

Verulas is really bad at making friends, isn't he? 

Okay, I'm going to rejoin the BZRPG for the 3rd time. :P Any suggestions?

Doesn't one of your characters still have a grudge against Verulas for taking away his potential reward?

I sense that Snarky, as Roman has called him before, is about to get sniped in the near future.

Yeah, Gresak does. However neither I nor him know where Verulas is. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

@Teclax: Verulas is currently in Ta-Wahi. He'll be leaving Ta-Koro soon.

@Roman: Yes. Yes he is.

Considering that he's only existed for four months, I see having four other characters wanting him dead (one of them being another one of my own) as quite the accomplishment. Can't wait to see how many people want to kill him in the next five years or so (if he survives that long, that is).

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

@Timage:

Gresak has decided to see if he can get a job from Vezok. After that he'll go look for Verulas.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Oh yeah... Well perhaps you shouldn't act so happy about it when it happens to someone else. Just a suggestion. :D

I vanished for 6 years, beat that.

You're my hardcore future self, you don't count.

And Verulas is really the lesser of many evils I dunno why the heck anyone would want him dead considering the social capabilities of the people he's hanging out with

Honestly he'd be a breath of fresh air

• Upvote 3

helo frens

And Verulas is really the lesser of many evils I dunno why the heck anyone would want him dead considering the social capabilities of the people he's hanging out with 

What the karz is that supposed to mean?

Dravennica wants Verulas dead due to perfectly legitimate backstory reasons, Dayeth wants him dead because he stole her widgets and took one of her hands (preventing her from stabbing one of your characters, I might add), Mortem wants him dead because he only believes in money (that, and I think he also just hates his face), and Gresak wants him dead because he was forced to let Mortem go, thus robbing him of the potential reward he would've gotten (in his head, anyway) if he managed to fight off the remaining five of the Suicidal Six and rescue him.

I'm going to assume the "breath of fresh air" bit was some sort of compliment and not sarcasm, but I second Roman's inquest concerining the "social capabilities of the people he's hanging out with" thing.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

What about the other bit? You know, the part that sounded suspiciously like you having a dig at the characters Verulas spends most of his time with: namely, The Outsiders. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

We're discussing the fact that in his four brief months of existence, Verulas has managed to enrage four different characters to the point that they now want him to become very extremely un-alive. 

and this is Why You Don't Do Drugs, Kids!

this has been A Torchwick-Sonnen PSA/Sketch Comedy/Tragic Romance funded by the FDA, FBI, and whatever's relevant in Australia

we'll be signing autographs and taking pictures in the lobby after 15 minutes, stay if you want,

and the rest of you have yourselves a good night

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

This isn't really a character that's been relevant this arc. Actually to call him relevant in any arc is a bit of an overstatement, given that he's never really impacted the plot. But this is an important post for the guy, so... Read it if you like, ignore it if you want. :P

Home

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG