BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Yeah, that seems to be a bit of a problem with the law enforcement on this island. You get arrested, and then they just tend to forget about you. I remember waiting weeks for someone to finally show up and interrogate Natharius. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I have a mercenary in Onu, who also has a pet Rahkshi. Unfortunately, the Ussalry refuse to let her out of the workshop she's imprisoned in, despite the best efforts of her lawyer. Onepu is one stubborn guy. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yeah, that seems to be a bit of a problem with the law enforcement on this island. You get arrested, and then they just tend to forget about you. I remember waiting weeks for someone to finally show up and interrogate Natharius. 

Guess you shouldn't go about getting yourself arrested then.

• Upvote 4

That was not my fault. I was new to the game, and Grokk was a bad influence on my character.

I know of a bunch of mercenaries who might want a gig at some point, but they're all in Ko-Wahi.

Outsiders reference.

As a side note, Taranis and Tenjin haven't even been arrested yet, and they killed two people and attacked the Sentinels who showed up during the fight.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Well, timeageness, that's what happens when you go around starting alleyway fights agaisnt NPCs just to get interaction. 

It's because there's a lot of important people and not many mooks to actually do paperwork.  And anyway, it wasn't actually that long in game.

Edited by Mel

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

lcHgr.gif bLSFh.gif GMbsT.gif 0o6ku.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif BCQuL.gif CIPdo.gif Y5AOI.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Precisely. The Brotherhood is a very old group, with a great many Grandmasters. All he did was rescind the previous, ancient policy. Something deeply unpopular (In-game, I hope) but nonetheless needed to see the group presumably thrive.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Didn't Dayeth go like He called Makuta a false god! or something?

Yes, she did. But that's not what Larikon said. Larikon said:

"It was by decree from our second Grandmaster that Makuta was declared a false god.

And later on said that he chose to ignore that. Larikon didn't say "I believe Makuta to be false", he said "it is our organization's policy that Makuta is false, which I am changing". Dayeth's reaction might be the result of misinterpretation. Edited by One-Eyed Construct

Just saying the words "Makuta" and "false" in the same sentence is enough to make Dayeth vehemently hate whoever said them. 

And Larikon said he was being pragmatic by disregarding that part of the old law, not that he didn't believe it to be true. He did what religious people in every culture do: selectively ignore what parts of the doctrine that are inconvenient, that get in the way of what the person wants.

The mere fact that such a law even existed is what set Dayeth off.

Nope. Just very devout. 

Well, if you want my opinion... Why worship a dead god, that's all I'm saying.

That goes for Mata Nui worshippers, too. There's no indication MN's gonna wake up anytime soon, so... why? At least Earth religions tend to focus on gods that are still live and kicking. Those Matoakatixakaterin (catch-all term) worship some pretty lame gods..

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Well, timeageness, that's what happens when you go around starting alleyway fights agaisnt NPCs just to get interaction. 

So, true.

I find that my characters get more interaction if they are actually doing something vs. walking around aimlessly, though, so it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Well, if you want my opinion... Why worship a dead god, that's all I'm saying.

That goes for Mata Nui worshippers, too. There's no indication MN's gonna wake up anytime soon, so... why? At least Earth religions tend to focus on gods that are still live and kicking. 

Makuta isn't dead, though. Aside from the Toa Maru and possibly some of the Akiri, this isn't common knowledge, but the point still stands. 

And... what? I don't know of many - if any - earth religions that are like that.

Regardless, just like earth religions, the Makultists, Brotherhood members and Mata Nui worshippers our RPG, not to mention the Zataka and Zuta Nui believers (I hope I got those names right) on Kentoku all believe in their selected god/s, without most of them ever having actually seen it, or having any proof that it really exists. It's about the belief, and what their chosen deity represents, more than the gods themselves.

As for Dayeth, she doesn't believe Makuta is dead. Gods can't die, after all... 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ak'rei'an is dead, in regards to not having a mortal vessel. His spirit is, however, in exile, and his earthly energies power the Purple Lightstones. Which have actualized powers, which have been manipulated...

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Fair enough.

But from House's post there, it seem to me that there are no dead gods in this game. All of them have actual powers, and have impacted on the story of the game. You have the Purple Lightstones, Toa stones, and Antidermis, each one a manifestation of a different god's power. 

It's actually Zuto Nui. I'm pretty sure you got her sister right, though.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

It's actually Zuto Nui. I'm pretty sure you got her sister right, though.

Fixed. 

Don't do purple lightstones, it's almost as bad as makutajuice.

Makutajuice is great. It gave Lash a pet Rahkshi, and grew Dayeth a new hand. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick