BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Yes, I too am wondering this... since it seems like something WAY beyond the current island's capabilities, and like something that was added just for plot *Coughs* Like the piraka getting by the arbiter just because of antidermis *coughs*

You know, speaking of arbiters... how is the big guy doing? We haven't seen much of him in while, or his friend over on kentoku. 

Ah, it's hasn't been too long since the Mata Nui Abettor crushed someone's pelvis. What more do you want from him? And the Piraka getting past the the Abetter with antidermis wasn't just for plot. It's exactly what antidermis does. Good is destroyed, evil becomes more evil, and neutrality is corrupted to obey evil. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I have my doubts, though. Echelon doesn't seem the sort of guy whose mind would break easily. 

With that Komau of his, the only people getting their minds broken are the ones he doesn't like. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

A couple of Vortixx do have sniper rifles, after all.

I actually have just the thing for the job.

One of my Vortixx has an incendiary sniper rifle with thermal scope. Perfect for spotting targets in cold conditions. 

Hey, I have a question. I was wondering if I could change one of my newest characters history/person a little bit. He hasn't gotten that much interaction yet but I decided that I think I'd rather him not be an inventor. It hasn't really affected him or the game and I'd just rather him be changed a little bit. Is that okay? I just think I could write him a little better if I changed some small parts of him.

Come on, guys, everyone has a breaking point. If someone got in close enough with their own Komau and caught Echelon off-guard, they might be able to make lil' old Echy snap like a twig.

Of course, it'd be nice if Stannis got the Hiripaki back and sent Echelon into the Legend, complete with a big "NOOOOOOOOO!" or perhaps a more subtle "Darn."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Two words: elemental nullifiers.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. When did Onu-koro get those?

Also I'm surprised nobody else noticed this.

Yes, I too am wondering this... since it seems like something WAY beyond the current island's capabilities, and like something that was added just for plot *Coughs* Like the piraka getting by the arbiter just because of antidermis *coughs*

You know, speaking of arbiters... how is the big guy doing? We haven't seen much of him in while, or his friend over on kentoku.

ABETTOR IS A JERK!

• Upvote 1

The times, they are a-changing...

Come on, guys, everyone has a breaking point. If someone got in close enough with their own Komau and caught Echelon off-guard, they might be able to make lil' old Echy snap like a twig.

Of course, it'd be nice if Stannis got the Hiripaki back and sent Echelon into the Legend, complete with a big "NOOOOOOOOO!" or perhaps a more subtle "Darn."

Problem number one: There are no other Komaus, save Onewa's Noble one which is mostly out of play. And Noble.

Number Two: Even if you had another Great Komau, you'd be embroiled in a battle of mental capacity. Which, as noted, Echelon has more of than most due to the fact that his training went in its entirety towards mental abilities.

Good luck with all of that. :P

Of course, someone or something just as bad as Echelon would come right back out of the Legend, but whatevs. We could just deal with that later, right?

Right?

Because that worked out so fantastically last time. :D

• Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Ah... Did we ever actually find out what it was that came out of The Legend to replace Makuta? 

You guys have no style.

Just get a Skakdi with anti-elemental armor and curbstomp that man.

Break his legs or something, guy is legit reanimated skeleton.

"THAT'S A NASTY LEGLOCK MIKE, HE MIGHT HAVE IT"

"TRYING TO SECURE THE FINISH"

"HE'S NOT TAPPI--OH IT BROKE, IT BROKE"

"IT IS ALL OVER!"

"WOW, THAT GUY IS A MUNSTER!"

"THE MIKE TYSON OF GRAPPLING, JOE."

• Upvote 3

helo frens

Even when I'm back, Raz is still being my Oracle. Bless him.

I don't even like Echelon (yes virginia, it's cool not to like things) and I love taking him down a peg when I can, but come on people at this point haven't you discussed pretty much all the possible ways to take him down over...and over...a n d   o v e r. . .a    n     d     o     v     e     r?

-Tyler

• Upvote 5

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

no we haven't ty

no one has suggested dipping him in chocolate and baking him over a fire powered by the souls of dead children

and now i have

augustus gloop

augustus gloop

the great big greedy nincompoop

-Tyler

• Upvote 7

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

That's true... I think if we got the Maru to go and be part of the team to go after Echelon they might have a chance considering the Maru are pretty powerful Toa.

Well, two of the Maru walked in on Echelon and co. during the attack on Ko-Koro. It was a very short encounter. 

They came, they saw, the got the out of there. 

Also considering they for-sure don't have plot armour now...Yeah, they might be pretty strong Toa, but we've got a pretty strong team of baddies here to counter them. Plus the Piraka if they somehow ever join in.

Soooo

yeah I think we'd stand a good chance

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Problem number one: There are no other Komaus, save Onewa's Noble one which is mostly out of play. And Noble.

Number Two: Even if you had another Great Komau, you'd be embroiled in a battle of mental capacity. Which, as noted, Echelon has more of than most due to the fact that his training went in its entirety towards mental abilities.

Good luck with all of that. :P

Of course, someone or something just as bad as Echelon would come right back out of the Legend, but whatevs. We could just deal with that later, right?

Right?

Because that worked out so fantastically last time. :D

Solution number 1: If Echelon can't concentrate, even a Noble Komau could take him out, which leads me to number two: break Echelon's concentration. As I said, everyone has a breaking point. Break his concentration and he becomes worthless in a fight.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

dont hold your breath people

Even when I'm back, Raz is still being my Oracle. Bless him.

I don't even like Echelon (yes virginia, it's cool not to like things) and I love taking him down a peg when I can, but come on people at this point haven't you discussed pretty much all the possible ways to take him down over...and over...a n d   o v e r. . .a    n     d     o     v     e     r?

-Tyler

<2

helo frens

We can turn him into a meat pie and eat him.

Duh.

They're eating him

and then they're going to eat ME

o h  m y  GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Upvote 7

helo frens