BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

ITT: People getting all worked up over something that doesn't ultimately matter in the long run

if you want a trait for your matoran of crystal make one

there's no reason for an official trait to be made because invariably there'll be somebody who doesn't like it, will claim that the staff are being oh so rule heavy and evil and blah blah blah and oh look that's why we didn't do this in the first place because it's pointless and will just cause problems ultimately to do it

just go sit down and drink your chocolate milk (or protein shakes if you're raz or tiragath) in peace like big kids mmk

edit: I can words

FOUR

SCOOPS

A

DAY

C ' M O N

• Upvote 1

helo frens

gotta get that mutantmass

@Icarus: The only problem here is a problem that you're deciding to make for yourself. The majority of people aren't going to care, at all, because traits like that hardly ever matter anyways. Not only that, but there will never be any group consensus on what the secondary trait should be anyways, so that option won't happen either, and the staff aren't going to arbitrarily declare one. It's invariably just going to make one group of people annoyed and another not annoyed and it's just going to make bad feelings because then people will have a legitimate grievance because the staff are doing something that they really shouldn't and shouldn't have to do. So it's not going to happen. It's really not a problem. End of story.

tl;dr you're making a problem out of nothing get over it

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

You're going to have the same problem if you don't add a trait. There will always be people complaining. At least if we add more info on Cy-Matoran, we... get more info on Cy-Matoran.

Uh no one complained about it for the last four or so years, till now. 

• Upvote 3

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

>if you want a trait for yours you can make a trait for yours just don't expect everybody else to go with it

>we never had this problem before you and KoK started complaining about it

>etc. etc.

We've even had the staff say multiple times now they're not going to force one because overall it's just a dumb idea

get over it or get reckt by the meaner guys (like raz) m8

profiles i guess

You're going to have the same problem if you don't add a trait. There will always be people complaining. At least if we add more info on Cy-Matoran, we... get more info on Cy-Matoran.

If we're going to have people complaining either way, why change a ruling, have to go through the process of creating, standardizing, and making known a ew secondary trait, have to enforce it for all the people who missed a memo, and in the end just change one set of people complaining for another set? :P

Honestly, there just isn't much of a point.

@Tiragath: No, the Uhuraz death post still exists. The original writer sent me the word doc that contained it eons ago, so it exists both on the writer's computer and buried in my Google Drive.

• Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Normally I love a good argument, but I'm with the majority this time. This is a pointless discussion, so let's just drop it, yeah? 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

>le staff tags back into the ring and validates my entire existence

I wub u krayzy boy

and hopefully this argument will actually finally be over and we can get on to productive things

like writing

edit: *knocks on wood*

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

Money makes the world go 'round, or something...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Is/was there any thought about adding other elements to the game? I know toa of acid/poison sounds really cool.

Anyways, what's Ihu Koro like and what's its purpose? Is it still free and unoccupied by Echelons forces? It could make a good base for the good guys.

We will not be adding new elements. If you want a new element you'll need to go through the custom power approval process.

As for Ihu-Koro, it doesn't have a purpose any more than any other village does. It's just been a small village in Ko-Wahi, with a few player characters and plots linked to it. It does remain free, and several of the Koros are already providing support to ensure it stays that way.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

So that's why the custom elements aren't added to the powers list...

Seems that I learn something new here everyday.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Ah.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Same boat, different Koro.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Is/was there any thought about adding other elements to the game? I know toa of acid/poison sounds really cool.

Anyways, what's Ihu Koro like and what's its purpose? Is it still free and unoccupied by Echelons forces? It could make a good base for the good guys.

Yep, still free and unoccupied and has declared that it will not surrender to Ko. But what Kraykray said is true, not an official purpose for it.

The Ballad of Dead Joe should show what exactly Ihu is doing, once it continues. If asked by the other Koros, it would be more than happy to serve as the launching point for an assault.

As it is, Ihu is just trying to avoid sparking a war that it can't win alone.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

You might as well have her go shopping while she waits. Echelon's little chat with Larikon isn't going to end anytime soon. 

At least, I don't think it will...

If Fyura gets a free moment (currently waiting for a job interview for the Legacy) I think she would like to visit T.O.Y.S. as well. Hmm....

:t: :m_o: :y: :s:  in Matoran script. Just checking. It's good to see something like that out of the Vault for once.

*Snickers*

I would take roman's advice. How soon Echelon gets to you can truly vary. I waited.. I think a month, maybe two for syvra to actually interact with Echelon. But at that time there was alot of smaller plots going on, so I doubt you will have that long to wait. 

Though think of it this way, by just waiting for a scene to end, you are missing out on opportunities your character could have had while waiting.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I've just noticed quite a glaring error in Dasaka society: 

Ironically, males have virtually no rights save those defined within their specialized role in society; male Dasaka are, due to their value, perhaps the most completely controlled by the caste system. The birth of a male in a family can instantly gain that family status; conversely, the death of a male prior to his apprenticeship will cast a family into the deepest shame. Most females will never have offspring, this task being either regulated to those higher in the caste system or saved as rare gifts for acts of service or bravery. To mate and bear offspring with a male is considered a great honor.

If only Dasaka higher up in the caste system get to have children, then why isn't the entirety of the empire made up of high-ranking Dasaka?

VBWj75sh.png

I've just noticed quite a glaring error in Dasaka society: 

Ironically, males have virtually no rights save those defined within their specialized role in society; male Dasaka are, due to their value, perhaps the most completely controlled by the caste system. The birth of a male in a family can instantly gain that family status; conversely, the death of a male prior to his apprenticeship will cast a family into the deepest shame. Most females will never have offspring, this task being either regulated to those higher in the caste system or saved as rare gifts for acts of service or bravery. To mate and bear offspring with a male is considered a great honor.

If only Dasaka higher up in the caste system get to have children, then why isn't the entirety of the empire made up of high-ranking Dasaka?

Short answer? MST3k Mantra. 

If you wonder how he eats and breathes,

and other science facts,

You should say to yourself "It's just a show"

"I should really just relax!"

Long answer? I imagine, perhaps, that the higher-ups don't want to have kids, so they just ship them on down to the peasants and voila, political crisis averted. 

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png