BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Well, we've yet to see either Zuto Nui or Zataka (or the Old Taajar Gods) display significant power in the real world, but that doesn't mean they won't.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

lcHgr.gif bLSFh.gif GMbsT.gif 0o6ku.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif BCQuL.gif CIPdo.gif Y5AOI.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Hey, a question about courtesy: I've been waiting two and a half months on an interaction, and the player hasn't been online in almost two months now. Would it be considered rude for me to pull my character out of that interaction and have them move on elsewhere? 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Speaking of waiting for interaction, when is Echelon going to be finished with his meeting? I know politics takes a long time, but sheesh. 

Right now, it seems to me that House and Ghosthands aren't on at the same times, so the meeting currently consists of one post a day from each of them. you're just going to have to be patient and wait it out. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hey, a question about courtesy: I've been waiting two and a half months on an interaction, and the player hasn't been online in almost two months now. Would it be considered rude for me to pull my character out of that interaction and have them move on elsewhere? 

Did somebody say panacea?

...but close to it

Nope. Not the panacea quest. Sorry. 

Eh, things are pretty slow for my groups in Le and Onu.

I have a PC free in Onu-Koro, if you want some interaction.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Well, he did try to kill someone. Of course they aren't going to just let him out for good behaviour. 

The best part may be how we retconned Silo's botched assassination job: Aelied told Cyrix to get someone to test Casanuva. Cyrix then hired Silo, thinking he was just some merc; Silo in turn misinterpreted the job as an assassination, rather than 'rough him up'.

EDIT: Has it really been six months since Silo was arrested? That makes both of us six months into the game!

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

The times, they are a-changing...

What's the current news from Kentoku?

Lots of political maneuvering and some sparring, for the most part.

Question: can you give away characters you no longer want?

Yes.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Taranis and Tenjin may or may not be going to prison in Po-Koro.

Never hurts to have a backup plan.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I'm by no mean an expert on Dasaka sociology, but I don't think that's possible.

Anything is possible, if you just use your imagination...  :P

Seems like it's good to be a serial killer nowadays.

Gives people some more stuff to do.

(Says the player who created Zenithex.)

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

As in, the same Zenithex who hasn't actually done any serial killing yet.

Enemies slaughtered during the battle for Ko-Koro don't count. 

As in, the same Zenithex who hasn't actually done any serial killing yet.

Enemies slaughtered during the battle for Ko-Koro don't count. 

He's working on it, Roman.

Being part of the Brotherhood means that he can only do it during his free time, and he can't touch anyone inside Ko-Koro.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Yes, I'm sure he's very disappointed that he can't convert/kill everyone in the room during Larikon's meeting with Echelon. 

I think that he's more agitated than disappointed, but yeah; short of removing his hood and possibly unsettling everyone there with the sight of his face, he can't do squat.

Hopefully that will change soon...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: