A Very Dual-Logical Birthday

CeeCee

Yeah. Sorry about the title. I really cant do any better. Anyway,its Dual Matrix's 15th Birthday today. There isnt enough birthday cake and I dont really care what the rest of you do. You should probably just go home because you're drunk.

Happy Birthday Dual!!!

Edited by CeeCee

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Oh, had a great day, thank ya all.Thank You Sam: No Sam, I can't be drunk yet, thats one more year, you should know that, conclusion, go home, cuz you're drunk.Thank You Taips: From Now on I shall live as the "Grait Daul"Thanks You Kranan.Thank You Strack: That cake thing is that a strange english expression, I remember it from Minecraft or so, ah odd.Thank You Vakama-Sam: Woa haven't seen you for a long time, good to see ya man.Thank You Regenrade Emperor: Ah no probs man, my friends gave me plenty of digital Cake in Minecraft.Thank You Sumiki: Nah once is enough :) Double posting is not allowed ya know, or at least, you should know...Thank You Wind Elemental: Who I still remember under the name Frozenflash...Thank You Fisher64: You know, what you got there is a Dual Quadruple Matrix in my own words :)Thank You Taka Nuvia: You were right, I had a nice one...Thank You Drago.Thank You Canis: IC: He thanked Canis Lupus...Thank You ToaKapura: You Snowman melted, due to it already being May...Thanks you all members who didn't post.And Thank You B6 for closing this topic...

I'm back!