Ghosthands

Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

A guy with a Volikari.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

"Most quotes on the Internet are not genuine."

-Abraham Lincoln

Regalia, my non-Bionicle (non-text based) RPG. Last updated 8/5/15, currently abandoned.

BZPRPG Profiles: Arzaki | Xalu | Zephrys | Raanu | Hiku | Screthel

Steam Name: Arzaki

Add me on Steam if you want. I have a few multiplayer games.

3DS friend code: 4871-6356-0674

I have MH Generations and 4U. Currently HR 5 in Generations.

In MH4U, I've played about 470 hours on my main hunter. I currently have a G-Rank gold special permit and I'm HR 150. PM me if you're interesting in playing multiplayer. I mainly use the switch axe, but I also know how to use every weapon at least somewhat decently, except for hunting horn, lance, and gunlance.

League Name: bmrjw

Add me if you want. I'm currently bronze 5 and I main jungle. I can do any role reasonably well, however. Except ADC. I'm trash at ADC.

A mirualsi.

Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast

CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS

Corpus Rahkshi Discord

The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

GRUAH! GET TO DA TREE! GRUAH!

-Abraham Lincoln

Regalia, my non-Bionicle (non-text based) RPG. Last updated 8/5/15, currently abandoned.

In MH4U, I've played about 470 hours on my main hunter. I currently have a G-Rank gold special permit and I'm HR 150. PM me if you're interesting in playing multiplayer. I mainly use the switch axe, but I also know how to use every weapon at least somewhat decently, except for hunting horn, lance, and gunlance.

Add me if you want. I'm currently bronze 5 and I main jungle. I can do any role reasonably well, however. Except ADC. I'm trash at ADC.

red-shifted Mask of Earth

i guess since it's red shifted, it's moving away from me.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

He's so hip, he shakes his thoughts outta that pelvis 'n out his butt. Bravo!

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

he is a king

*emperor

It's calling the US President a Governor... [/sarcasm]

He's so hip, he shakes his thoughts outta that pelvis 'n out his butt. Bravo!

Umm...it's actually his head...

He farts where I want him to fart thoughts from! You understand me??! Ho! Ho! Ho!!

nic-cage-lincoln.jpg

Edited by Sir Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Apparently Jakkai aren't supposed to be female. However, I have no idea what a Jakkai is or where it's from (I'm guessing anime) and the only reason I know it's called a Jakkai is from this topic.

And we all know my view on anime....

Unity, Duty, Destiny

-Toa Ouberry

Pakalitak

also here's what a jakkai is.

Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast

CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS

Corpus Rahkshi Discord

The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

The newest member of the Kanohi Force!

EDIT: Kapura'd by Tahu: Master of Sweg.

Edited by Dallior

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Hey, female Jakkai, the Kanohi Force is a prestigious open-entry club (just kidding, we are the most zany group of BZPeople you'll ever see.)

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Onua got his kanohi fused together. Also, is that T1S's new lego in the corner? 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

This is where I say something about female Jakkais, right?

-Abraham Lincoln

The mask of teleportation & levitation. It allows the user to levitate & teleport.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Two SPARTAN helmets, fused into one.

huh.

If it's weird, just don't question it. The Kanohi Force is known to do things like that

If it's cool, then thanks!

The mask of teleportation & levitation. It allows the user to levitate & teleport.

Mask of quick travel, my friends. (Lewa reference) You'll see me use it more often in the future. Or a Kualsi and a Miru

Edited by The Forgotten Chronicler