BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: Hey Alijar

IC: Razsk

An earsplitting screech almost knocks Krakrant forward a few steps.  He turns and sees a muscular, black armored toa.  "Go down that tunnel," he growls, his voice carrying throughout the square, "and I will personally see to it that you do not come out intact."

IC: (Mortem)

Raaka seemed to be down, but the prisoners were no longer coming; surely whoever was commanding them (if anyone) wouldn't be stupid enough to only send this many?

The defenders seemed to be mostly occupied with the fact that the prisoners were literally ripping apart the walls of the hospital.

This was his chance: Mortem ran as fast as he could with his injury, his side burning with concentrated pain, his vision blurring, his feet stumbling.

Some way away from the hospital, up on a ridge, Mortem stopped to catch his breath and reduce the pain of his wound as surveyed the carnage below. The convicts were a rag tag team, and they weren't organised or well equipped, but they were making up for it with brute force and pure chaos.

Kathok

IC: Enforcer.

Without a further word, I move in, plasma gun in one hand, halberd gripped in the other. As per Forger's orders, I will be part of the first line of attack. I turn to Champion. "Circle around and attack from different directions. We'll catch them in a pincer. The element of surprise is our greatest advantage." I move silently to one side, keeping low. I know I cannot easily hide, but with the unknown assailants blasting away at the hospital's walls and defenders, hopefully no one is looking in my direction.

Soon, however, I am forced to stop partway down the ridge. "Who are you?" I challenge the Vortixx wounded crouching in the snow. I point my gun at his head, to ensure he knows who is in control of this situation. "Whose side did you fight for?" He is clearly in no condition to fight now, but one didn't get wounds like that from gardening or counting money. He had been fighting. I wished to know who he'd been fighting for. 

If I didn't like his answer, he would gain a few more injuries before the day was done. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Kimala

A bamboo disk? Child's play. She caught it easily with her Matatu and pulled it up to her. Still surveying the battle, she reached into her bag and pulled out a Patero sphere. There had been an emergency stash inside, which she'd taken. It most definitely was an emergency. She adhered it to the disk with transparent crystal, then set it aside. She had her eyes on the new arrivals on the crest overlooking the hospital. As soon as they showed any ill intent, she was taking them down.

For now, however, she provided what support she could.  She raised more ice bullets, this time adding a layer of crystal over them to reinforce, and fired them again at the attackers in a merciless volley. They were attacking her home. Somebody was going to die.

As for the prisoners? She didn't worry about them. She'd taken extra care to reinforce that area, and with the Toa and Lesterin among the group maskless, they had little to fear.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

OOC: Ohohoho, you did not just do that.

IC:

"Ohohoho, you did not just do that."

Kakrant picked himself up and turned towards the toa.

"You seriously did not just do that." while he was talking, he was raising his gun.

He fired his gun at the Toa just after he had finished talking.

OOC: Alright, folks. I've got a couple of things to note here. Firstly, when someone asks someone to stop posting for a little bit to let some other people get caught up, it's usually considered bad manners not to. Perp was echoing a request I've made before, and it's honestly not too hard to slow down posting for a few hours so that the response can be realistic and not rushed.

Secondly; Silo, Mortem shouldn't be able to do any of what he's been doing. Firstly, no one ever unbound his ankles. They were bound when Krayzikk beat him, and no one's had time to undo that, to my knowledge. Secondly, he isn't in any shape to be. He took a morning star. To the chest. From someone stronger than a Toa. Enough that he was knocked out, I might add, for the second time in maybe an in-game hour. Mortem's injuries are enough that he shouldn't be able to breathe without pain, let alone move. He should be pretty far from ambulatory.

Thirdly, it was ruled a while back that only certain people had NPC control for the duration of the Ko-Koro battle. Though not in Ko-Koro, this is part of that battle. Too late to do anything about it now, but there shouldn't have been NPC use in the first place. Certainly the request for it should have been routed through a staff member.

IC:

One of the convicts fell, their decided lack of a cranium the obvious cause of death. A bolt of destructive energy had done the job, but it was impossible to discern where it came from; the assailant was unseen, and mere moments later, a second shot struck down the Vortixx assailant. Notably, the second came from a completely separate direction as the first; whoever had picked off both combatants was moving unseen and very, very quickly. It was enough to give some of them pause, though they grew bolder when a third shot didn't come.

The Titan who had fired was no longer on the ground; he had used his Kanohi to reach the top of the hospital, crouching down with the staff in his grasp. His stolen cloak served to mask him from view, but most importantly, his vantage point gave him an unobstructed view of the land surrounding the hospital. It wasn't perfect, Ko-Koro's climate saw to that, but he could see for a very long distance. He could easily survey the entire effective range of assault for any species known to Mata Nui; a Toa would have to move into his view in order to effectively utilize their element against the Hospital, and a Skakdi would have to do the same with their powers. The only wild card was Vortixx, but even their advanced rifles should place them on the edge of his vision.

For the moment, he kept one eye on the battle below; he'd evened the odds a little, but he needed to make sure his allies could handle it. He knew for a fact that Kellin was making his own preparations, but for the moment, the Titan watched for any incoming enemies. These assailants weren't armed enough to be a part of the main attacking force, they were too ragtag and uncoordinated. Nor was the hospital a high priority target. Logically, this meant that either someone had sent them, or someone would soon come to back them up.

Either way, the Titan would see them coming.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Raaka

The relentless barrage of lightning abruptly stopped as crystal bullets rained down on the offending Skakdi. The rain of fire stopped soon after, with the Ta-Skakdi having no partner to use his powers with.

Now's my chance.

With a roar, Raaka lifted the corpse he'd been hiding under up and in front of him, charging towards the remaining Skakdi, who panicked, backpedaling and assaulting the charging Skakdi's "meat shield" with laser vision, to no effect.

With another roar, Raaka threw the Skakdi corpse at the living Fire-Skakdi with all his strength. The Convict fell backwards, a charred, smoking corpse pushing him into the snow.

Before he could push the corpse off, Raaka lifted and swung his scythe-

slice

Raaka regained his composure, coming down from the effects of adrenaline. Panting and slightly dazed, he looked around. Six attackers dead. The Vortixx was gone. The De-Skakdi activated his thermal vision, surveying the surrounding area.

A small trail of warm blood droplets led away from the Hospital, to a nearby ridge. Upon the ridge were several strong heat sig-

Oh Karz.

IC: The Champion (Nuju-Marion Hospital and Academy)

I nodded after hearing Enforcer's words. Surprise was a great advantage indeed. Suddenly, a hailstorm of bullets was unleashed from the top of the hospital building, and I lookedup. There was a female Toa. She created a sheet of crystal on the walls of the building, so I figured that she had the powers of crystal. Her mask was.. Akaku? No, Matatu, the Mask of Levitation. Aha, that's how she flung the bullets.. well, time to end that.

I took my Elemental Energy Disruptor from my belt, aimed at the crystal Toa, checked that I was still unspotted, and pushed the button. The device would make the Toa unable to use her powers. I still have no idea how it works, but I really don't care. It has done it's job well over the years, and that's the only thing that matters. I put the device back in my belt. I couldn't use it again until tomorrow. Then I prepared my weapons, and sneaked closer to the hospital, ready to attack. I waitd for Enforcer to go first.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Okay, I take responsibility for the NPC usage. My fault. I assumed that because I've spent the last week IRL trying to break them out of prison, I'd be allowed to use a few in my posts. I'll run it by a staff member if I ever feel the need to use NPC's again in future. I also thought the ruling about NPC usage in this battle was regarding the city guards, to stop people from killing them off without a fight.

I'll just get rid of the last of the NPC's now, shall I?

IC: NPC Convicts.

The skakdi and Vortixx went down, blasted where they stood by the silent, invisible titan. Another fell ot Raaka's scythe. The remaining convicts  - if any of them were indeed even still standing - soon succumbed to Kimala's second volley of ice/crystal bullets, and, just like that, the last of them fell dead to the ground. But just when the defenders thought their fight was done, the Outsiders arrived...

IC: Minnorak.

I watch as the rest of my team slink towards the hospital. Meanwhile, I'm stuck up here, interrogating a Vortixx who - with his bound ankles and terrible chest wound - shouldn't even be able to breathe, let alone talk or walk. While I wait for the pitiful wretch to wheeze out a response, I raise my plasma launcher and look down to see a skakdi looking right back up at me. I've been spotted, so there's no point hiding my presence any longer. 

I lower the launcher and fire off four quick shots at the skakdi. My aim is precise, direct. My first three shots, fired in quick succession, arc toward's the skakdi's centre of mass. My final shot is aimed right for the skakdi's surprised face. I do not intend to miss. At this range, the plasma won't do much more that leave a nasty burn. nothing lethal. But if I hit the skakdi's oversized face... well...

Taking my opening salvo as their cue, Champion and the others join the fight. 

I turn my attention back to the injured Vortixx, lowering my gun to his forehead. I've fired it too quickly; I can't fire again until it cools down, but the Vortixx doesn't know that. "Answer now or die!" I demand. 

IC: The Toa Shaydas.

The arrival of the new mercenaries played right into Chavara's hands. If the defenders were any sort of sensible, they'd recognise that the prisoners - now all dead - were merely a distraction, and would be expecting the true attack any moment. But with the timely arrival of the mercs, Chavara's element of surprise remained. 

"It's nearly time," Onic declared, creating another giant clod of earth to throw into the broiling pool of lava he and Chavara had been creating with their combined powers. They were taking their time, gradually using up the last vestiges of their elemental energy while allowing Panyk to regain some of his. His role was the most important. Without him, the final part of their plan could not be accomplished. 

"I'm not ready yet," Panyk growled, "a few more minutes. It's going to take a lot of energy to lift... that."

"Don't worry," Chavara chided him, "these new arrivals have bought us that time."

OOC: Sorry for the long post. I'm done for the night, and I can't really do anything more until Silo comes back online anyway. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Ohohoho, you did not just do that.

IC:

"Ohohoho, you did not just do that."

Kakrant picked himself up and turned towards the toa.

"You seriously did not just do that." while he was talking, he was raising his gun.

He fired his gun at the Toa just after he had finished talking.

"Oh yes I did."  Right as Krakrant raises his gun Razsk jumps into the air and causes a loud blast of noise to sound right next to Krakrant's head.  The distraction buys him enough time to slam both of his hammers into the ground, directly above the tunnel.  The ground in the immediate area shakes just enough to be noticed, but only that much.

OOC: You're not really giving much time for me to react - the rules say you have to make an attack that can be dodged. Just blatantly saying "You didn't fire that gun because I already did something that didn't give you time to react".

If you had done, say, "He jumped over the gun shot (And then say what you just said)" would have been better and have more interaction. But continuing on with the topic.

IC:

Krakant fell over for a second time and this time dropped his gun, making it spin a few feet away. He tried to get up but fell over with the earthquake. He got up for a third time and ran towards his gun, picked it up, turned over and tried to fire at Vestak a second time.

IC: The Champion (Nuju-Marion Hospital and Academy)

I hear loud shots from nearby. Was it Enforcer? I'm not certain, but none of the defenders I saw hadn't fired anything. I glance at the grey Titan standing on the roof. Wearing a Kualsi, I see. Brilliant.

I get out of cover, and start banging my shield rhythmically with my mace. There were six corpses scattered on the ground, and only the defenders seemed to remain. Let them notice me. I've been outnumbered before.

Clang clang clang clang clang clang clangclang clangclangclang clangclangclangclang

This banging helped me to get into a martial trance. I chanted quietly to myself, and could feel my blood starting to burn and the world fading away. Now, only my enemy remained, my mind focused on them. My muscles were tense, and I stopped clanging my shield, and kept moving towards the foe. I expected the Titan appear near me any moment, and attempt to strike me down.. I kept glancing at other enemies. The Iden-wearing ice Toa. The matoran on his Ussal crab. The crystal Toa on the roof. My shield and my mace were as ready as they could be.

Let there be blood.

OoC: Switched to first person

IC: Dahkapa (Near the Main gate)

"Surrender heathen, you're surrounded," the dark Toa said.

I tried to stand up, ignore the pain. I glanced at Zekev and the Toa. Joskander was lying on the ground..

I collapse after a surge of pain. It hurts, so much. It burns and I can hear my flesh sizzling. Disgusting. I retch, and roll in the snow. Everything is fading.. so unclear..

Darknes.. comes.. Ko-Koro.. doomed..

I am consumed by darkness, and lose consciousness.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: How long do the effects of the elemental disruptor last? Also,  her crystal should be indistinguishable from ice unless you were to grab one of the bullets. Her color scheme also makes it difficult to know if she isn't a Toa of Ice. Any of the attackers at this point would be more likely to assume she's a Toa of Ice than of Crystal, just saying. And Daniel. Stop. Seriously, how many times can we ask for people to SLOW. DOWN? Using Dahpaka there is fine, but you're moving Champion much too quickly. For Pete's sake, you posted twice during one of my class periods!

Something inside her shifted. The grasp she'd had on the reinforcements of the building, her perception of them- and much more frighteningly, her axes- was gone. She grit her teeth. Vortixx technology, most likely. But from whom? There were only a select few of them who carried around something capable of it, and the ones on the crest were decidedly looking un-friendly. With her Matatu- she still had that at least- she lifted the bamboo Kanoka and flung it at the one still standing at the top.

Edited by The Fifth Spoilers

BZPRPG Profiles

Oh KARZ

the bolts of plasma heading right for him, Raaka was glad they weren't travelling too fast as he barely had time to duck out of the way of the bolts as they fizzled and vapourised the snow where he'd been standing a moment before.

They were in for a fight.

Raaka quickly scooped up the swords, axes and spear left lying on the snow covered ground. They were surrounded and outmatched.

"Everyone! Grab their weapons and get inside!" he said, backpedaling towards the hole in the wall, keeping a close eye on the new attackers atop the ridge.

IC: Haarnak (Ko-Koro Hospital)

The Toa of Fire's eyes opened.

He was lying on a hard, lumpy hospital bed.

The last thing he remembered was the searing, glorious heat of his arrows exploding whilst they were in his quiver.

And yet he was still alive.

Haarnak grinned at that.

Alive.

The hospital was filled with Matoran, Toa, and other assorted beings. All of them refugees. Very few of them armed. All of them (Nearly) completely innocent.

He sat up on the bed, feeling something inside his chest scrape against another, coaxing a squeal of pain from Haarnak's demented lips. He saw the majority of his body covered in bandages and splints, and then the pain came.

The pain.

Thousands of spikes of it, coming from all over his body.

Somehow mustering the will to keep himself upright, Haarnak held out a single hand in front of him.

A doctor rushed towards him, obviously presuming that he wanted assistance.

He didn't.

A second later, the Matoran's barbecued body fell to the floor in perfect synchrony with Haarnak collapsing back onto the bed.

OOC: All refugees in the Ko hospital, this is your chance to scream and panic! Haarnak just happens to be a pyromaniac without any qualms about killing people! Also, I believe that someone brought Haarnak into the hospital IC, but I'm not sure.  :D

VBWj75sh.png

OOC: Haarnak is still slumped against the exterior wall of the Hospital where he was left. And, with the seriousness of his injuries, he's in no condition to fight, let alone move.

Raaka noticed the defeated and dying Ta-Toa's eyes fluttering and his mouth smiling.

Must be dreaming.

OOC: Didn't Mortem get freed by Haarnak? If not, just say that he is a lot nearer the hospital, and ignore the bit with him sneaking away...

IC: (Mortem)

The wounded vortixx looked up at Enforcer and whispered, every syllable sending intense pain through him:

"Makuta..."

Then he collapsed.

Edited by Silo

Kathok

OOC: With Cael and Co. from Le-Wahi.

IC (Agni):

We had made some good progress this day, moving from the jungle up into the mountains. It had taken roughly the same amount of time as the trek usually did, but I felt less exhausted by it. The rest of the past weeks in Le-Koro had given us ample time to recuperate our strength. I had a few more scars after the last battle, but physically I was in peak condition and eager to make use of it. 

Which was why I'd used my Kualsi along the way to scout out our route up the flanks of Mt. Ihu and into the drifts. I made sure we wouldn't be waylaid by bandits, attacked by hungry Rahi or even more worse, wild Rahkshi. I also kept track of our relative position, so we always knew where we were. It was the least I could do. After all, I was of no use as a guide up here, I had no idea where to find Echelon's hideout. That task fell to our Matoran guide and Merror.

Moving from my vantage point I had teleported to, I zapped back next to Cael, landing with a soft thud.

"The path looks clear, though there's quite a bit of a haze in the direction of Ko-Koro. Almost looked like smoke, but with the weather up here I might just be seeing things."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Technically, Mortem was freed by Haarnak. Unfortunately, that should mean that Mortem also had the melting iron from the shackles burn its way into his ankles because Haarnak used his elemental energy to remove them. And Krayzikk is still invisible due to Mortem's cloak, Daniel, so unless Champion can somehow see his heat signature...

IC: Verulas shot out another vine to retrieve his knife before absorbing them both to retain what little elemental energy he had left, repeating both processes once more to scale the hospital's outer wall and appear on the roof next to the female Toa. He heard something else hit the rooftop as he crossed his arms over his chest, assuming that the Titan had teleported up there as well despite the fact that he could not see him.

"Anyone else feel like we're getting played here? That group was way too lightly armed to have seriously thought they stood a chance at taking this place," he said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Avsa (Tracer)

Following behind at a distance, Tracer readied her bow and arrow; the crossbow would take too long to load in this scenario. Her thermal vision and smell enhancements kicked in, and everybody on the hospital battlefield suddenly became a lot more visible. Now, if her aim was straight and true...

Enforcer had fired a blast of plasma at a figure down below. The heat of the ionized gas disrupted her vision as the whole area around it suddenly turned white, but when it cleared up, she saw the figure retreating into the hospital. She fired a an arrow at the retreating figure (Raaka).

Time to hunt the most dangerous game.

IC: Enforcer.

The Vortixx passes out, only having time to wheeze out one word: "Makuta". Had he not been so badly wounded, he may have been an ally in this fight. No matter. I had better things to do than watch over injured Makuta worshipers. I turn back to the battle. The skakdi has dodged my plasma attacks; he was faster than I'd expected. Champion had used his power disruptor on the Toa - was she ice or crystal? - I couldn't be sure. Tracer looked to be lining up shots on someone. The plantlife Toa had jumped up onto the roof. The other defenders were rallying... 

All of this I observe in mere moments, before making my decision. I can't take any chances out in the open, so I jump off the ridge and slide quickly down the slope, arriving at the bottom. Bounding to my feet, and straightening my horned helmet, I holster my plasma gun and draw my halberd.

I charge towards the hospital entrance, energising the weapon and, with a vicious swing, sending an EMP wave towards the doorway

OOC: No idea if there's anyone standing directly near the inside of the doorway, this is just Enforcer being careful. 

IC: Dayeth.

Screams... blood... fire... the sights and sounds of battle. Dayeth opened her eyes and looked around. She was in the hospital, having her injuries seen to for the second time in not too long. she couldn't move. They'd restrained her to the bed. She looked down at her crippled left hand, only to see a bloodied, bandaged stump. They'd amputated it! Taken her hand! They were going to pay! 

She tried - and failed - to sit up once more. Biting back an angry curse, she lay back on the bed, and waited for someone to get her out of here. The hospital was clearly under attack again. Hopefully these new assailants would do a better job than she had...

Edited by NatoGreavesy

OOC: You're not really giving much time for me to react - the rules say you have to make an attack that can be dodged. Just blatantly saying "You didn't fire that gun because I already did something that didn't give you time to react".

If you had done, say, "He jumped over the gun shot (And then say what you just said)" would have been better and have more interaction. But continuing on with the topic.

IC:

Krakant fell over for a second time and this time dropped his gun, making it spin a few feet away. He tried to get up but fell over with the earthquake. He got up for a third time and ran towards his gun, picked it up, turned over and tried to fire at Vestak a second time.

OOC: Sorry.  I'll try not to do that in the future.  What kind of gun is it?

Razsk holds one of his hammers between him and the gun as Krakant shoots, then slams his other hammer into the ground, trying to collapse the tunnel.

Gah!

An arrow struck Raaka's lower left leg, the tip missing his armour and burying itself in flesh. The wound wasn't particularly bad, but it was enough for Raaka to discern that there were still capable fighters out there.

"Get inside!" Raaka repeated, finally making his way into the complex through the hole in the wall. 

Quickly finding a short length of spare gauze and sitting down, Raaka carefully pried the arrow out of his leg and tightly wrapped and secured the wound. He used the rest of the gauze to dab at his bleeding chin.

ZAP

What the was that?

Setting the collected weapons aside, Raaka ensured that his weapons were still functional and steeled himself for an assault on the Hospital. He carefully peeked his head partially out the side of the hole, using his thermal vision to scope out the battlefield before him.

Three heat signatures up on the ridge.

There was movement closer to the hospital; a Vortixx charging towards the main entrance.

Karz. One of them's coming. Hm, that's not the same Vortixx as before, either.

His weapon seemed to be steaming in the cold weather.

What kind of energy blast was that? Lightning? Plasma? Either way, you're not getting through that door, buddy.

IC: "Oh don't worry about it." Kell said, voice straining even as his fingers tested the limits of his dexterity and capability to tie a knot on the tips of his toes and streeeeeetched out far. The tone was flippant, yet moreso in the "we can handle what's coming" way than "it's nothing" way.

helo frens

Something inside her shifted. The grasp she'd had on the reinforcements of the building, her perception of them- and much more frighteningly, her axes- was gone. She grit her teeth. Vortixx technology, most likely. But from whom? There were only a select few of them who carried around something capable of it, and the ones on the crest were decidedly looking un-friendly. With her Matatu- she still had that at least- she lifted the bamboo Kanoka and flung it at the one still standing at the top.

IC: "Cancer!" Kellin called through the confusion, thankfully ducking the Kanoka sent Kimala's way a split second before it took his head off. The launcher in question found himself quite literally swatted aside by a huge claw, sending him crashing into the wall.

Mounting the crab quickly, Kellin checked his pouches On the crab's flank, even as they moved throughout the battlefield, the crab's natural bulk lending itself to literally tossing aside any ill-intentioned members of the congregation. Looking up, he quickly caught the Titan's eye as he was about to move into action. He gave a wink and jazz hands-ed outwards, an impressive feat hanging halfway off of a crab.

He'd get it. He'd seen Kellin work before.

Now then, I need some of the quality stuff for this...

IC (Kitano): The team of hired mercenaries sprang into action surprisingly quickly, engaging many of the defenders scattered over the ground before the hospital. Those on the roof, however, remained there, raining down bullets on the attacks. Bullets of crystal, it seemed, and not of ice. Kitano could feel them with his elemental power, and feel the control of the other over them. Those and the large crystal barriers that reinforced the hospital's walls.

He felt the control over them drop, probably as the toa turned their attention elsewhere. That left eh crystal open for him to take over and manipulate. Teleporting down into the shadow of the hospital's walls, he placed a hand against the crystal barrier absorbed it to bolster his elemental energy. He would be needing it, it seemed. The hospital wasn't going to fall easily.

As a step towards the goal, however, he might be able to get the other toa of crystal to fall - off the rooftop. Calling on the power of his kanoka blade, he commanded the three ice-birds that had brought the Outsiders here to fly at her. They dived out of the icy sky in a flurry of beating wings, groping talons and snapping beaks as they attempted to drive the toa backwards towards the edge.

IC (Karemo): The toa of iron also took flight, rising into the air above the ridge and gaining an extra 20 bio of height before he turned his head downwards and went into a dive as he readied his hammer. The ground rushed upwards to meet him as he fell faster and faster, only to flatten out a few bio from the frozen ground and rush along parallel to it, travelling at the speed of a bullet. He was aiming for a grey and white matoran and his ussal crab. Together, they made a big target, not difficult for him to hit even at this speed. As he raced towards them, he wound up for a mighty swing of his hammer and brought it down to strike them just as he sailed over their heads.

ppg2.png

IC Forger

Our first target was a lone black Skakdi, after taking several hits he entered the hospital through a hole in the wall, it looked like it was from the battle earlier.

I roll down the slope, recovering to standing on the edge of the flat area the hospital is built upon. I have three swords ready, I shoot two, a short sword and a katana through the hole, hoping to cause them to seek cover. The third is a massive zweihander, I fire that directly to the right of the hole, it will pierce the wall and anyone hiding behind it.

...but close to it

OOC: Not that he should be in any position to be attacked in the first place, but hey.

IC (Cancer): Uh-uh. Not in this lifetime, pal, we both see you coming. Quickly, I flatten myself to the ground as Kellin dives off of my carapace, quickly tossing something into the Toa's flight path just before--

And I hear the glass shatter as he swats it out of the way with the hammer swing meant for Kellin's head and I bolt, not wanting to be anywhere near the Toa OR the acid he had literally flown into.

...He nearly got his head taken off just now and he's laughing like a fiend. I know him well, better than anyone, but I will never understand him.

I shake my eyestalks in disbelief as he waves me over, and we reunite once more. Humming a jaunty tune, he grabbed his pickaxes and went about his merry way, ushering me over to the last few points we needed to visit.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

Another target popped up on thermal and what's he doing OH -

Raaka quickly ducked out of the way before two swords impacted into the wall directly behind the hole, right where Raaka's head had been moments before. There was a slight thud, as if something had impacted the exterior of the wall Raaka was resting against.

"WHAT THE KARZ DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS ?!"

IC: Wraith

Forger felt a sudden chill as the temperature dropped dramatically, the snow blew harshly against his body back and forth, the snow below his feet became hard and slick, becoming slippery ice. 

Wraith came upon the Toa of Iron, slowly and silently gliding on the ice toward him like a spectre. He was met with cold, unforgiving eyes. 

"Your attack ends here..." Wraith wielded his crystalline sword, posed to strike. Forger may have felt like he was being weighted down as ice began to build up on his armor. 

OOC: Ice to see you!

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

He moved. But she smiled. Whether she hit her target or not, the damage would be done. The disk and Patero round struck the top of the crest and exploded, easily setting off an avalanche. It was nothing compared to a mountain's avalanche, but she derived some entertainment from the thought of the attackers having to deal with that!

The sound of a Rahi's screech behind her tore her attention away, however. Thee birds were flying straight at her and not looking friendly. She instinctively reached for her tomahawks with her elemental power, but with those lacking, her Matatu picked one up instead. She wasn't used to using that on them. Her aim was off as she fired, but she still clipped one of their wings, causing it to sail over the edge and into the battle below. The other two reached her before she could attack again. She lifted her other axe manually and swung at them, keeping them back, holding her own against the beat of their wings, but it quickly became apparent her blade didn't frighten them. They drove her back, to the spot where she had fired the disk from, and with a shove, tipped her over the side...

Or so it seemed. Ever unpredictable, she activated her Matatu, yanking open the shutters of the window below her, offering her a handhold. It groaned under her weight as she whipped against it, but managed to hold. Calling back her other tomahawk, she shattered the window and jumped inside, grinning. Back to the roof again.

OOC: That'd be the group around Wraith and Forger, that is.

Edited by The Fifth Spoilers

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC : Has Wraith swung yet? This post assumes he has or was about to immediately

IC Forger

I have no time to defend, ice quickly accumulates on my armor and turns the ground beneath me turns to slick and hard ice. Blocking the ice toa's attack with my spear is futile. I am knocked off balance and his blade cuts into my left forearm. Directly through the armor, his blade is thin and razor sharp. Jagged protosteel forms in the cut, it prevents excessive bleeding, but impairs my mobility. I take several steps back, on the defensive now. Small metal spikes on my boots do little to provide traction.

I glance behind the Toa, the zweihander I projected earlier is still embedded in the wall, I call it back to me, a dozen kilograms of iron arcing through the air between me and the hospital, the ice toa between us.

Edit OOC: Spoilers I was writing my post when yours was made, I'll IC the avalance next post or so, sorry.

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

IC: Barus (Judge)

The toa was going to go help Forger when a bird crashed in front of him, spraying snow into his face and causing him to slip and crash into the ground. He looked in the general area it had come from and saw a toa enter the hospital. He decided using his element to help reach the window.

OOC: I'm attempting to interact with Kimala.

IC:

Reinforcements. As predicted.

The titanic tactician viewed the battlefield analytically, noting each movement and counter to it. The cause and effect of the battlefield; Krayzikk was no genius, he was no true intellectual. But if there was one thing he understood, it was battle. His teacher had taught him that, ensured that he knew not just how to fight, but how to understand the fight itself. How other people fought, how a cluster of small brawls was intertwined and interconnected. No intellectual, but very much a strategist, even if he did not necessarily know it as such.

Forger was taken on by an unknown Toa of Ice, rendering him, for the moment, a neutralized variable. Tracer, as a long range fighter, would need to be dealt with. The two Toa, in their own ways, were tied up; one with Kimala, the other with Kellin. The previous assailants were all dead.Only a handful of factors remained to be dealt with, in the immediate future.

Enforcer had made himself an obvious one.

The being charged, and as he did, the Titan set his sights upon him, lining up a shot with his newly-obtained staff. He wasn't yet accurate at extreme ranges, but he didn't need to be; his target was closing the distance for him. And as he entered the Titan's range, still several meters from the hospital's steps, he fired; destructive energy shot down from above his target, a projectile he neither expected nor would see coming, as it came from above his line of sight. Due to the angle, it would likely connect with his target's center mass; not fatal, but certainly devastating.

OOC:

Now. Staff hat for a moment.

As of now, I am enforcing the traditional post rotation. Attackers, you aren't permitted to swarm posts while most of the defenders haven't had time to do much of anything. Defenders (though there aren't as many of you, so that shouldn't be as much of a problem), same goes for you.

This is to prevent unfairness, and allow those who may not have as much time to post (myself included) to keep up.

Edited by Ninth Krayzikk

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: The Toa Shaydas.

"Ready?" Chavara asked.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Onic asked. The plan had sounded good in principal, but in practice, when his elemental energy was almost completely depleted, it didn't sound like such a great idea anymore. 

"It should work..." Chavara sounded like she was having doubts as well. "Just do it." 

Onic said nothing. Instead, he drew upon the last of his elemental energy to encase the pool of lava they'd made in a bubble of solid earth. "Now, Panyk." he ordered. 

The gravity Toa stepped forwards, using his powers on the earth bubble, lessening gravity's effect on it to allow Onic to push it using his Pakari-assisted strength. 

Onic made it all of about three bio before the earth crumbled and the lava spilled outwards onto the ground in a hiss of steam ,scorching the earth and dribbling slowly down the slope. Onic sprang backwards, using his Pakari to increase the strength with which he pushed off the ground.

Panyk teleported to a safe distance, then whirled on Chavara, "Well, that's just ###### great!" he snarled. "Waste of effort! Well ###### done! There's no way we're going to be able to destroy that hospital now!" he scowled, shaking his head, "all of this so that you could get a stupid mask!"

Chavara shot forward, grabbing him by the throat and pulling him close. "Do you have a problem with the way I lead this team? Is there something you want to say? If there is, say it now, otherwise I suggest that you keep your ###### opinions to yourself. I am your leader, and you will obey me. This is a minor setback. We'll find another way to appease Hakann... I will have that mask." 

"Are you sure this is wise...?" Onic asked. "Can we even trust Hakann?" 

"We can trust Makuta," Chavara countered, releasing Panyk "now come, we're leaving." 

OOC: The Toa Shaydas to Ga-Wahi. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

OOC I'm a little lost; if anybody's attacking me and I didn't notice, let me know. Also, what's the terrain like?

IC Avsa

The arrow seemed to have hit. Not hat it mattered much, aside from the fact that the leg wound would probably be an inconvenience for the defender. Walking closer, Tracer spotted Forger being attacked by a Toa; too close to be safe. She didn't want to off the group's second in command (though there was that beating he gave her when they first met...); Forger would have to deal with his assailant himself for now. Maybe when the defender backed off. Instead, Avsa fired a shot up towards the roof of the hospital before noticing an avalanche forming on the crest behind her. She started running, nocking another arrow, while silently lamenting the lack of supporting archers or additional Skakdi on the team. Also, she needed to feed the wolves. Hopefully Zero and Veteran wouldn't get mad.

Edited by namcurtsnoC

She grunted and clutched the stitch at her side. That swing was a bad idea, but it did save her from a fall, and more trouble from those birds. Must've been domesticated by some of the attackers. Oblivious to being followed, she fast-walked toward the stairs, aiming to return to the roof.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Don't assume anything obi-wan, and notice the avalanche of snow that Kimala started in the post before yours. Oh my. 

IC: Wraith

The small avalanche that was quickly coming upon them did not go unnoticed by Wraith, and it was a rather fortunate event. A Toa of Ice like himself had nothing to fear from it, but his opponent however, having already missed his opportunity to evade it, did. 

The whooshing sound of a quickly moving object did not go unnoticed by Wraith either, Wraith moved in time to avoid getting impaled by the flying zweihander, it wasn't moving quickly enough that it couldn't be evaded by someone who could move on ice like a bird could fly. 

The avalanche crashed down upon them, though it seemed to move around Wraith, creating a 'bubble' of sorts as he used his elemental power to repel the snow. The Toa of Iron however had no such power, and would shortly have a ton of snow crash down upon him. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar