Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Sound carried well through water. Probably something to do with how it was just stuff vibrating, and water provided more stuff to vibrate. This was about the extent of Knidia's knowledge of sonics, and purely because it was how it interacted with her element. This was also why the sonic boom created by Tiras rang through the waters around the lost reef, reaching the hidden cave where it echoed around the chamber."That was no Rahi," said Knidia, slipping her hands into her caestus gloves, "I do not think we are alone here."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC Yasurek:Yasurek had amost caught up to Lohkar in the temple when he heard the sonic boom going through the water. He glanced back to see Tiras zooming down near him and Tellus. Yasurek smacked his hand into his mask.YOU FOOL! he thought at Tiras, though the toa could not hear his thoughts, What are you thinking?!Yasurek swam over to where Lohkar was, keeping underwater for now. He was small enough that anyone trying to sense the water wouldn't notice him, especially with all the larger beings around. And also since he didn't make sonic booms while moving. That definitely helped.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Kuyre's fist fell towards Grurlen--And then his arm was caught within the grasp of a black and gray-armored hand."Sir, it is within the boundaries of my job to inform you before proceeding," Keinju said, coolly as ever, "That he may use this to put you under martial law and declare that you have attacked a civilian."

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: As the Toa brought out Argentum, still bound to the chair, Lanora looked at one of the Marines. "This him Seawoman?""That's him Master Chief."CRACK!Lanora's quick strike to his jaw promptly put him back under. "That's for endangering my Marines you stupid Rahi." She told the unconscious Toa. Turning back to the Marines she said, "Get him out of my sight and ready for Nokama. Make sure he's prepped for her.""Aye-aye Master Chief!" The Matoran quickly carted away the Toa.Lanora watched Grurlen before snorting at his declaration and denouncement of the boat. "I don't think that one was cut out for military life anyway. The way he was acting you'd think he was a consort for someone like Yorlonda. Now THERE'S a Toa I'd like to run through with my blade!"She seemed to regard Kuyre for a minute before grunting. "I'm not the sort of person to be talkin' to for that sort of thing. You'll have to talk to Kotu and slash or Nokama for that." She glanced around at the soldiers milling around. "Just make sure your lot behaves themselves and we won't have any problems."OOC: Congratulations! You have earned: Lanora's Tolerance. While seemingly insignificant at first glance, having Lanora tolerate your presence means the entirety of the Marine Corps regardless of location on Mata-Nui will tolerate you and yours presence without issue... so long as you don't interfere with their operations of course. As a reward your character has gained insight into the general Hierarchy of the Ga-Koroan Marine Corps.Enlisted: The bulk of the Marine forces, these are the workhorse of the Marines. Nothing gets done without these ranks doing it. Generally comprised of young, idealistic, Ga-Matoran.Non-Commissioned Officers(NCO's): The backbone of Marine forces, NCO's are generally in charge of groups of Enlisted providing the necessary leadership to direct and drive the lower ranked Matoran to completing tasks needing done by the Marines. Generally comprised of older Ga-Matoran tempered by combat and hard earned experience.Midshipwomen: These commissioned officers generally specialize in one aspect of the Marines fighting force and provide sectional leadership to groups of enlisted and NCOs. Aspects include but are not limited to, Ship operations, Communications, Rahi training, Marine Operations, Medicine, and Search and Rescue. They have the same age demographic as NCO'sCommissioned Officers: The nerve and brains of the Marine Corps, these officers provide leadership and direction for those under them. The lower ranking officers are usually older then their Enlisted counterparts while the higher ranking ones are vastly older and more experienced then their NCO and Midshipwoman counter parts with few exceptions.Extra note: Like all Ga-Koroans, the Marines are entirely female. There is only one male in the Marines(Kalama) and although his coloring doesn't match those around him, he is still considered Ga-Koroan for lack of any other labels. Kalama holds the rank of Commander which is three ranks down from Chief Head Commandant, and commands a small Ghekula Raider unit.-------IC: A cold wet flash startled Argentum into wakefulness.He awoke to find himself firmly secured with non-metalic bindings, he'd been stripped of armor, weapons, and mask, a powerless Rau fitted to his face to keep him conscious."Wakey wakey Toa..."Confused he found himself secured upside down to something. It was dark and all he could make out were two shadowy figures about Matoran size. Their yellow eyes gleaming in the dark."Seeing as how Nokama is a little busy, we thought we'd get started on your interrogation. For the record we'd like to know your name and element power."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: VenenI watched as the fight ended. Interesting, mayhaps, but not worth getting involved in. Once again, I casually walked toward the entrance of the village, pondering where to go next.IC: Tellus Tellus winced as he heard the sonic boom. Taking a breath from an air bladder, he began to slowly swim toward the Cap'n and Yasurek. He was careful to stay away from the entrance from the underwater cave, though. If he got too close to the entrance, he might be detected.

IC:Yovtann strolled farther and farther from the docks, mind elsewhere entirely. I have to track a killer Toa in Kini-Nui. Sounds simple enough. The Skakdi of Flame thought, repeating the orders given to him to the letter. The breathed out an eased sigh, the stress of the past conflict done and finished.He honestly had no idea what the 'army' truly consisted of, and Kuyre wasn't in the mood to explain. Yet right now it couldn't matter less. I don't need an army to find one guy. Give me my men when the real action comes. Give me my lead when we go head to head with Makuta's demons of darkness. Keinju and Kuyre will be fair rulers, stern, careful and considerate for the lives of their men, no doubt. But we can't have three of those to be effective. I will crack the whip. I will order the charge into Karzahni. And when all else fails, I will push them to give their all and much more. Keinju and Kuyre can lead them to safe victory, I shall lead them to greatness.OOC: Yovtann to Kini-Nui

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC(BM): "Argh!" He messed up on the carving. "Stupid Sonic Boom...Wait. Sonic Boom?"He realized they were most likely being followed. "Hey, you guys need to defend me while I carve this...totem thingy." He created some more crystal to carve with.IC(Baron): "Fellows, please, fighting will get us nowhere. Now, which one of you is Kuyre?"He stepped to the side of Gruelen and Kuyre.

IC:Lantz watched as the Marines left The Dripper. He sighed in relief. He slowly made his way back to the inn, wary of any suspicious spies they may have planted. He took the same seat as he had taken before, handing the barman a few extra widgets for the commotion he had caused earlier. And again, he waited.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: GrurlenThough Keinju managed to grab Kuyre's fist as it came at Grurlen's face, he had been a mere second to slow. Most of the force was sent into the Vortixx's unsuspecting face. The Vortixx slumped back into a sitting position, a look of pain on his face.As he started to complain, his hands went to clutching his head. "Agh..." He flopped over, his hands still clutching his head.He was out cold.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC RamanoxRamanox had stayed away from the fight to protect Nokama, people always seemed to forget to protect others. Instead chasing after the attackers never realizing another attacker might just be waiting for a diversion. That was how important people died. When Kalama returned with the Toa and dumped a bucket of water the Toa, Ramanox put his hand on Kalama shoulder. "Just promise me one thing you are not going to torture him. Correct?" No one, regardless of their side, should have to go through what I went through. It is what sets us above them.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Sorry about the delay guys. I've been pretty under the weather these past few days, and haven't had the energy to post. Once again, sorry.IC: GunnerGunner sighed. This situation seemed awfully familiar...'I can't believe I'm doing this...' he said as he leaped into the waters.Unfortunately, he didn't a fancy Arthron or Suletu, so he had to swim by instinct. Luckily, his power over air gave a nigh unlimited supply of air to breathe.I'm starting to think this wasn't that well thought a plan, he contemplated.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Toa don't need masks to stay awake. Matoran do. So wouldn't it be better if you just pulled it off? :oAnd @Toa Onarax, yeah, even if they tortured me it wouldn't actually feel like anything.I guess you could say I went through it already. They can torture me for all they like. In fact, Kalama, please do it. I wanna see what people can think up :DIC: ArgentumRealizing he'd been asleep since he left his cell door and was dragged over to the deck, he was particularly grateful when somebody tossed ice-cold water to his head. He turned towards the being in front of him. Or rather, under him, seeing as he was upside down. Under him, he saw 2 beings walking around, staring at him.Hidden Matoran: Seeing as how Nokama is a little busy, we thought we'd get started on your interrogation. For the record we'd like to know your name and element power.Argentum: Hmmmm.... My name is Silver. My elemental power can control silver. Now, have a guess. What can control silver at cold temperatures, metal at regular temperatures..... and your armor at any temperature?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: The Marine (who wasn't Kalama, as he was outside a hut where Joske and his friend had taken cover and nowhere near where this was taking place) simply looked at Ramanox and said, "Who said anything about torture? We're just going to ask him a few questions." Catching the lie about his element the Marine commanded "Spin 'em."The second Marine removed the mask while an unseen Marine did something that caused the surface of whatever Argentum was attached to, to spin. Combined with the fact he'd been upside down causing the blood to rush to his head, and he was now maskless which intensified the dizzying sensations the spinning caused, the sudden stop didn't feel too good.Still upside down he didn't see the slap coming due to the darkness and the fact he now had a massive headache which was not helped by an annoying clicking sound coming from the device he was secured to that played directly in his ears."Let's try that again." The Marine said calmly. "For the record, Name and Element."

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

OOC: Do Toa vomit?IC: ArgentumArgentum: As I said, my name is Silver. My element is the power over flows. A flow which I can create, and anything magnetic will be affected by this flow. Also, if you think I actually endangered your marines, well, who told them to get in the way? If you hate me because they risked their lives, are you gonna hate yourself for not telling them to stand down?......Argentum: And why do I feel slightly queasy?

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: The Captain grinned. "Weapons help you swim because they're good security items just that cool. And as for money..."The illustrious Doomslayer paused. What could he say to refute his first mate's argument?Suddenly his sapphire eyes lit up. Of course!He sheathed the kukri and pulled out his repeating crossbow, showing off the awesomeness of the weapon while slipping a cartridge into its back, then proceeded to poke Raknar's stomach with its now-pointy front. "I HAVE A REPEATING CROSSBOW. YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!" declared the toa triumphantly.

IC (Infernavika, Naho Bay):For once, the smile was wiped off of Raknar's face. The Captain smiled; surely the Skakdi of Stone had given up--There was a blur. Suddenly the crossbow was in Raknar's hands. The Captain's forearms ached from the impact, and his wrists hurt from the twisting."Don't," growled Raknar, "ever point a weapon at me."OOC: Raknar's killjoy side. :P

IC:Kirhika looked around. "We are waiting for somebody who stands out, more so than Twiak even." She then looked around and noticed one shady figure in a corner, narrowing her eyes. "There is something...I must attend to. Take care of Twiak for a few minutes, i won't be long."Leaving the table she walked up to the half animal figure at the other table, then began a conversation.OOC: That's you Fanixe, PMing what she is saying.

Acheno sighed and headed back inside. Even the excitement of a buried civilization wasn't enough to keep him going for twenty-four hours straight. He would need sleep soon.The Toa of plant life picked up his pickaxe and started digging again, alternating his blows to the wall with Danerys'.Ooc: Go ahead here, I'm not sure what the room is supposed to look like or anything.

Ic: Finally after a while longer, they had dug a tunnel straight in the room and Dany stopped, Acheno following suit. Dany motioned for her companion to step back, which he did, and then she pointed her hand at the dirt around her. The cave began to get warmer and warmer and more and more humid as the moisture in the soil began to evaporate and disappear. The dirt shriveled and turned to cake, crackling as it did so, and revealed the sides of the room. With a final wave of her hand, flames cascaded from her fingertips and obliterated the dirt, stopping short of reaching the walls and damaging them, and finally she purged the area of moisture in the air. Suddenly, the full room was in view. And it was huge."Holy..." she gasped as she walked to the nearest wall. "This is... amazing!" The walls were dirty, but there was little that disrupted the clear beauty that existed under the thin veil of dirt. Blues, whites and reds painted a gorgeous frescoes that decorated the sides with images of various beings. People that resembled winged toa and matoran-like figures stood poised in various stages, depicting some sort of scene, though Danerys still had no idea what it really was. She stood entranced and mesmerized, inching towards the wall like a possessed simpleton and closed her eyes as her mask glowed brightly, activating. As her fingers made contact with the surface, however, a bright flash erupted and she fell to the floor... unconscious.

OOC: @Rakata: It would have been helpful if you'd said that in the first place. Sonic booms tend to be quick-moving, and if you release one, you have to absorb it quickly i.e. in the same post.IC (Lohkar)Sonic pings told Lohkar of a few beings coming near. He looked back to see Yasurek, Tiras and Gunner, treading water behind him.He nodded to them, and jerked his head at the entrance, holding up three fingers.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:Lantz watched as Kirhika walked over to him. He immeadietly sensed something was not right. The way she moved, her appearance. No, her being here was not good."What do you want?" he asked in a controlled voice. Her presence could jeopordize the entire mission. Of course, if she was who he thought she was.He listened as she explained. It turns out he had been right."Perhaps we work out some sort of agreement" he said. Perhaps things hadn't worked so bad after all.Not bad at all, young Hordika...ooc: ill pm you the proposal

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: The chaos had subsided and and the battle was over. Ga-Koro was relatively safe now. Aryll, in his faded military attire, looked out of place, as he walked towards the docks. Marines were patrolling the area in large numbers, and he couldn't help but feel a bit uneasy. He had a lingering feeling he might be arrested.Aside from the paranoia, he was focused on finding this private army he'd heard so much about. This group, he heard, was lead by a dashing adventurer and was set to fight the Makuta. He needed a job, and this would be the perfect chance. After snooping around a bit, he discovered where they were located, and went towards the dock.Glaring with suspicion at a pair of Matoran guards, he straightened up his posture, and walked towards Kughe. Raising his hand, he asked:"Do you have any positions open?"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

ICLost got bored, so he walked over to the counter. "A drink for me, and something... Dead, for my friend." The bartender handed him a rat looking thing, a disgusted look on her face. He raised his drink slightly. "Thank you." He went back to the table and gave the unidentified Rahi to Twiak. He sipped his drink. He watched the Turaga talk with the other person. His drink was starting to null his senses, so he started randomly talking to himself. OOC: PMing the conversation to myself :3

OOC: I didn't know it was going to be that detectable.

OOC: You used a sonic boom. Neither of those two words suggests sneaky quiet stealth :biggrin:Frankly, if you used a sonic boom to move you should have blown out your own eardrums, especially as a Toa of sonics with their more sensitive hearingIC: "So one of you controls crystal," Knidia said, eyes still fixed on the cave entrance while said crystal controller worked on behind her, "That much is obvious. But what can you do?" she asked Chimera Edited by The Power that Is

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC (Lohkar)Lohkar once more swam up to the pool, the top of his head just breaking the surface. The ante-chamber was round the bend, unfortunately, so he couldn't see the Toa, but he could hear them talking. Apparently, in addition to this lizard-like Toa of Water, there was a Toa of Crystal there...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: I think Nitro Frost said it was just a cave with a pool, Ghost, no bend. So you'd kind of be spotted if you poked your head upIC: "You can hold it indefinitely, yes?" Knidia asked, "If so then do it now. And take up a position in the shadows. A surprise attack is often the most dangerous."She didn't mention that she wouldn't hold with lethal force, because she assumed Chimera and Black Mage weren't the sort of people who'd use it. She thought they were just treasure hunters or archaeologists

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: As this is a canon location, I believe it's open to interpretation until Tuck gives his own word on it.Anyway, if everyone's concentrating on the door, they're unlikely to notice little ol' Lohkar.IC (Lohkar)Lohkar dipped back down as he heard the Toa instruct one of her fellows to wait in the shadows. He treaded water again, staying in the water's shadows so as not to be spotted.

Edited by Ghosthands

OOC: That is correct Toa the kid. Lanora "The Merciless" is the Master Chief Petty Officer of the Marines. The highest ranking NCO of the Marine Corps. She is to the enlisted and NCO's what the Chief Head Commandant of the Marines (the highest ranking Commissioned Officer) is to the Commissioned and Midshipswomen. She often represents the Chief Head Commandant Kotu when Kotu can't be in two places at once and is her primary adviser on the NCO and enlisted side. Lanora doesn't outrank any Midshipwomen or Commissioned Officers but she does have Kotu's ear so she can make life difficult for them if she so chooses.IC: "He's asking a lot of questions." The second Marine commented."With no clear answers." Said the first. "Well. Lanora's directions were clear. If he doesn't feel like cooperating feel free to start removing unnecessary or redundant body parts.""Should we start with the fingers, toes, or even go ahead and lop off a whole arm or leg? Heck lets even go for an eye. Great Spirits saw fit to give him a spare. He doesn't even need both to talk.""This is true. I however think we should start with his sword hand. He'll be less dangerous without it.""Which one is his sword hand?""Well we could ask him. If he doesn't feel like telling us we'll just take them both.""Is any of this ethical?" The unseen third Marine piped up."Well he's refusing to give his actual name and element for the record because we know what element he actually uses and there is no such element as "Flow". Since we don't have anything for a record he therefore technically doesn't exist. Legally we could kill him, dump the body in the bay, and write him off as casualty of the battle. Now if we had a record on him that included his name and actual element, we'd be held liable meaning he'd have to stay alive and make sure he's in good health when he gets released. Otherwise the first option of writing him off looks PRETTY attractive." The first Marine explained."Ah." The unseen third Marine said satisfied.The first looked at Argentum. "Feel like telling us your name and element for the record yet? I'm not giving you a forth chance to lie to me."-------Tanuka startled from her shocked state and looked up at Agarin. "A-a-agarin..." she said looking up at him in almost a daze.