Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: (Kino Iho)"I can't say I agree with you Pae." She replied as they moved down the path together. "If Echelon's life is forfeit as a result of his disappearance and his decisions during the battle, then it is forfeit. I cannot feel sorry for him. Echelon may want to live, but if Makuta wills it not, then he will die. Makuta however does reward those strong and capable enough, so maybe he has curried good favor again. We are like finely crafted tools, to serve the purpose of granting strength and stability to the people of this island. There is a cost to our good work. Now Makuta and his lieutenants may seem harsh at times but they are doing what's best for this island." Kino spoke softly as though she truly believed in this and she did. When all this fighting was over with, she would make a capable priestess for the religion centered around her god, Makuta.Growing up in Xa-Koro, a city and islands where criminals and children of criminals lived, Mata Nui had never been any sort of hope to them. The people of Mata Nui held fast to these traditions and had treated them as outcasts and criminals with no sense of redemption. Makuta was that hope, for he was the darkness that surrounded them and for Kino. Just the idea of Makuta made her feel better. He was the father she never had, strong, confident, not afraid to show force when he needed to. He knew that adversity made people strong and that was what he was trying to do. He was a much better shepherd than Mata Nui cold have hoped to be. The doctor on her back said nothing, still unconscious by her strike earlier.Grey eyes turned to Pae as they made their way down to acknowledge that they were basically at the end of Le-Wahi. From here on it would be Kini Nui."We should be in Kini Nui soon, just through here I think." She continued down the cliff path, into the forested area below. Leading to Kini Nui.OOC: Kino Iho and Tarkis to Kini-Nui.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: AurumAurum followed the group, half limping, not in much pain but in enough to walk in an unusual manner.. Metal had been created in the stab Esao had made, but he had sealed it to stop any bleeding. He'd taken some medical supplies from the group, but it would take time to heal.Thinking back to the fight, he had seen a similar Toa of Magnetism to himself. He couldn't help but think that they were related somehow.OOC: Aurum to Kini-Nui.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC- Verak - Near Pala koro centerVerak's grip tightened on the rifle as the vortixx began to swing him around. For a second, with Verak's legs thrown away from the being he was holding onto for dear life, he was sure he'd lose his grip and get flung off.But he didn't, and as Shinn had hoped, ended up above the vortixx, although he was still engaged in a painful tug of war for the light rifle. He planted both feet on Shinn's body again - this time his stomach - and pushed once more. But then he noticed something else. Both he and his enemy were flying faster than most creatures can move, only a bio off the ground, with the ruin of one off the huts directly in their path.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Draeverian JoskiirHe had moved only a few meters away through the rushes. Do you feel that, Rivet? That chill? Draeverian felt more and more like he was back in Ko-koro with each passing step, and he couldn't shake the feeling something bad was about to happen. I dunno Drae, I have a bad feeling about this one... Maybe we should go back to the toa of kindling and stay warm..."I agree." With a spin, Draeverian headed back into the opening of the rushes, only to find to confronting beings. One was a heat source, the other a drain for all warmth, sucking the very mirth from his marrow. "What the karz is going on? I leave for one second and you get a fight on?"

OOC: All non-bionicle references are to be accompanied by a "What?" Song lyrics from "Hurt Me Tomorrow" by K'NaanIC: Corciano (With Delgar providing the whats)

This ain't a good time

I took the lift from the waiting chamber to the stage. Singing as I made my way onto the stage, I thought "Ok, this is it."

But when is it ever

Picking up my guitar, I saw a set of foot pedal drums on the stage accompanied by a marimba. A

matron next to me nodded. I handed him a few widgets.

I know the perfect time

"My chance to make it or break it," I thought as I walked onto centre stage. "Just these 4 minutes could decide everything."

And baby that's never

Standing in front of the drums, readied my guitar and started strumming a sad, mournful series of chords.

So don't you dare leave me now

Throw my heart on the ground

Cause tonight ain't the night for sorrow

From here, the strumming took a much more lively

rhythm and I started playing the drums, pressing on the pedals with my feet.

But you can hurt me tomorrow, okay

It's on you...okay...

"Ok," I thought as 4 bars passed by. This song was in a style that I wasn't used to; hopefully I could pull this off. My mouth opened once more, but what came out weren't really notes.

I used to be a strange fruit

Billy Holiday

(

"What?")

then you got me by my roots

Sent the pain away

I tried to question our direction, that was my mistake

I had to ask you where we going baby, Marvin Gaye

(

"What?")

I used to do it like Sinatra

(

"What?")

, do it my way

Now I'm the Fuji

(

"What?")

of my Lauren Hill

(

"What is he talking about?")

that got away

I thought we had an 'at last love', Etta James

(

"What?")

But now I'm wondering...

From here, I started actually singing again. This was better.

If what I heard is true

Then I know what you came to do

Love may be blind but I'm looking at you

So before you pull the trigger, did you ever consider

I took my hands off of the guitar and started playing the marimba.

This ain't a good time

But when is it ever

I know the perfect time

And baby that's never

But you can hurt me tomorrow,

You can hurt me (repeat)

Tomorrow (repeat)

But girl save it for tomorrow

I started playing the guitar again. Back to rapping.

If you could take a rain check on a stormy night

Then I will love you till you're old, like you're Betty White

(

"What?")

You can hurt me any other day, pick a fight

But not on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday night

And not the weekend either, cause I got a song to write

I promise I'ma hear you out when the time is right

Let's have a talk, August 7, 2099

(

"What?")

At your place or mine?

Back to the marimba, and to singing

This ain't a good time

But when is it ever

I know the perfect time

And baby that's never

But you can hurt me tomorrow

From here, I changed the drum beat and added a clap pattern

Hey, why you turn around and walk away?

I know you got a lot to say

And I really want to talk about it

Just not today

More rapping. And more guitar. And back to the original beat.

Is there an instrument to measure all the heartache in

A looking glass so we can see where all the magic went

I need a button I can push so we can start again

Cause girl you bring me to my knees...Nancy Kerrigan

(

"Who?")Three pulses from the bass drum and from there the chorus ran out again.

This ain't a good time

But when is it ever

I know the perfect time

And baby that's never

But you can hurt me tomorrow,

You can hurt me (repeat)

Tomorrow (repeat)

But girl save it for tomorrow

Deep breath in, deep breath out. It was done.

Edited by Constructman

IC: Vidar continued to sprint across the moist branches of the Le-Wahi canopy. As fast as the Toa moved, everything still appeared crystal clear to him. He saw Fikou resting in their silky webs in the branches above him, he saw wild Kewa circling the skies above. He even smelled and heard hints of a family of Ash bears below.Soon, however, the comfort and security of the trees began to wear away. He and Ronkshou were approaching the river delta on the western border of Le-Wahi. Vidar briskly climbed down the dwindling trees and continued his journey, a slight scuffing down rising up from the disturbed, rich soil.Finally, after about half an hour crossing the rivers and stepping through the soil, the ever strong trees of the environs began to make their presence again. Vidar climbed back up one of the trees and continued his speed run through the branches. Finally, Vidar could see the beach ahead, complimented by a curve of dots, marking the Kumu Islets.It was nearing nightfall, and many of the ferrymen were closing up for the night. One Matoran could be seen locking up his boat and heading to a small shack on the Le-Wahi beach. Vidar jumped off the trees and continued to scurry through the sand, pulling out one of his javelins.The trajectory of the Matoran was trivial; he wasn’t even trying to avoid Vidar. Using little effort, the Toa flung a sharpened bamboo spear at the Matoran. As predicted, the javelin ran through the back of the Matoran’s neck with ease. The shipwright slumped over, dying almost instantly.“You know the Makuta doesn’t like it when you do that,” grumbled Ronkshou.“We need a boat, do we not?” Vidar whispered in response, “Plus, we need to be covert. The less eyes that know that we’re out of Mangaia, the better of we’ll be”Ronkshou could already hear the footsteps of curious sailors possibly strolling over. They had to move fast. The two servants ran across the sand and jumped into the boat. After Vidar slashed the rather weak chain with his sharpened Claw Staff, the boat was activated and they made their way to Xa-Koro, where they would continue their search. OOC: Moving to Kumu Islets...

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: ShinnNow that Verak was on top of Shinn, his Light Rifle, while still being tugged at by the barrel, was now no longer in an uncomfortable position. He could get a grip on the handle - and that was all he needed now. And they were at ground level now - all the fires burning powered up his rifle, and all the fires that used to be burning, or leftover oil around them, were ignited by the heat and sparks from his wings.Shinn mashed the trigger, firing a load of point black hardlight shots at a person gripping the barrel, going to both hit and penetrate Verak, and burn him. They were just seconds away from smashing into the wall, but for now, Verak was all that mattered.

OOC: Sorry for not writing more, I've editted this sucked way too much. Also, my life is suuper busy at the moment. However, I just wanted to get things moving again with Kani and Versaumnis. Kakaru, JL, please feel free to start posting again. :PIC: Kani Au Ina His kanohi rippled as the illusions of the two beings were discarded. Kani stood exposed; a crimson Noble Matatu adorned his face. The pebbles afloat in the dawn now fell within the confines of grounded reality. Behind the toa of gravity, Versaumnis’ fiendish grin spread across her angular Mahiki, her blue hands firmly gripping the butterfly knife precariously against his neck. “Asking questions wasted breathe,” Kani’s voice sparked. Age sung melismatically across the tenor, light chirps of disonance embellishing a blunt truth. As Kani’s words migrated from his lips into the cavern of Slate’s skull, the turaga of flame closed his eyes and inhaled. With a crack and puff of splinters, the bending spear collapsed into two shredded remnants, leaving Slate with nothing more than a short staff of wood against two armed foes. Battle strategies flushed through his brain, but Kani cut is tactics short as the spear head rose into the air, angled, and then flew towards its master. Kani seemed to disappear, only for the toa to realize he was directly beneath his opponent. Sliding his right foot firmly between Slate’s opened stance, the miniature warrior became a brace to hold the toa in place, keeping his target steady at the weapon whistled towards the toa’s heartlight with the whipping shriek of vengence.
IC: Slate"ENOUGH!" Slate shouted, as he activated his mask. An energy shield appeared, stopping the bladed and spiked end of his staff in it's tracks, but splintering it's tip. He could only use it as a spiky club for now. Releasing his shield, he let the weapon drop onto his hand. Gripping the small handle that was left, he jumped upwards, gravitationally flying up and away, giving him time. "So why is it that you attack me?"

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Feongulf [Followers of Makuta]~Feongulf followed along with the others as they marched towards the center of the island, keeping her head low. Her contribution to their attack on Pala-Koro and the ILF had been. . . minimal, and there was know reason to draw attention to herself and have that fact commented upon. Best to at least and try to look competent, and being know as a coward wouldn't help that.Not at all. OOC: To Kini-Nui.

Edited by Javert

IC: JLThe Toa of Lightning stared around him. The Followers of Makuta had retreated, but they had won this battle; The largest force that stood in the Makuta's way had been dispersed, many killed, the leader disappeared, and the town itself having nearly no use now.He stabbed his sword into the ground. Angrily, he thought back to what happened. An entire fight he had missed much of. Nothing he could do to fight. Strength was needed. He needed more, and he needed others to fight alongside. Enough times he fought alone. He needed someone else. Knowing the direction in which the followers had gone, he walked the other direction, through the forest towards Le-Koro. And then, maybe then, he'd have more of a chance to protect others.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC- Verak - Pala Koro CenterVerak continued to wrestle with Shinn, barely able to see anything but the glow of his enemy's wings and the blurred expression on his face. Falling water hit his body, feeling almost solid. They skimmed through the rubble, Shinn's wings alighting unused oil and leaving fire in their wake. Everything was an adrenaline filled blur.When the first shot of hardlight passed through the top of his right leg, Verak screamed in pain. The next one grazed his side, creating a flow of blood that poured out onto the ground they flew over. But the next shots missed him, because Verak's Calix reflexes had kicked in and he had moved the rifle away from his body almost immediately. In fact, the only reason two shots hit was due to the confusion of his senses and the movement of their bodies. Verak let out a primal growl as he struggled to keep the weapon away from his body. His feet lost their purchase on Sinn's rain-wet armor and slipped off. The next few seconds were just a blur of sensations: the red hot metal of Shinn's wing's pressing against his abdomen, his hands holding tight to the vortixx's chest plate, his feet only barely bent above the ground, and the sickening bump as Shinn hit a tall rock.It was about this point that the two crashed into the hut, and Verak lost all sense of direction. For a few seconds, everything was flashes of color, blurs, sensations of pain, and finally the comforting realization that he was rolling along the muddy ground.When Verak came to a stop, and the world became discernible again, he realized he was lying on his back in the middle of a large group of ILF defenders. Verak coughed, and surprised the urge to vomit. He let out a low moan for a few seconds, which turned into a choughing sort of laughter."That's the most fun I've had since I jumped off a cliff in Ko-Wahi," he managed to murmur to the beings around him.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Zauk [Jungle, Le-Wahi]The late afternoon light from the suns filtered through the canopy of the thick jungle, creating an irregular pattern over the hunter's grey and teal armor as he moved through the underbrush. The green mist the floated up from the nearby swamp reduved visiability to mere meters, even with the telescopic lenses built into his Kanohi. It also provided an effective camoflauge, as his relatively dark armor blended into the equally dark forrest perfectly. Even though he wasn't trying, it was almost instinct for him to move relatively silently, stepping in the softest patches of ground, unconsciously moving around the dry bushes.The Toa of Lightning stopped for a moment, and glanced up into the darkening sky. Soon, the suns would set, and it would be impossible, not to mention stupid, to travel by night. It was time to stop, and rest for the night. The constant traveling had yet to take its toll on the athletic Toa, but he knew it wouldn't be long before it would start to wear him down. Yet another reason why his plan had to work if he even had the slightest chance of living. If he could make it that far.Pushing aside any thoughts of poisonous doubt, Zauk glanced around his general area, his keen eyes piercing the mist that surrounded him. It didn't take long to find what was needed: a few dry logs that weren't completely covered in fungus yet. He had learned the hard way, there was stuff you burned, and stuff you didn't. Pulling the logs into a rough structure with the use of his Kanohi, Zauk sat down next to it, leaning up against a tree with a sigh of pent-up tension. Not yet wanting to start a fire and attract attention, the hunter slipped his pack off his shoulder, and undid the straps holding the leather bag closed. Inside was his two survival knives, a small pocket for his widgets, as well as rolls of paper and containers of paint.The Toa of Lightning reached inside with a gauntleted hand, and pulled out three of the container inside, as well as a brush. One red, one orange, and one grey. He opened each, and set them aside for now. Reaching up to his head, Zauk grasped the esges of his Kanohi, and pulled the mask off of hi face. He blinked a few times, as he adjusted to the sudden loss in power. Doing his best to ignore the feeling, Zauk went to work, dipping the brush in the grey paint, and brushing it over the now dull teal Kanohi. He covered the entire mask in the substance, using smaller brushed to get within the grooves and vents on the Kanohi.This was also a crucial part of his plan, one that could mean the difference between life and death when it came time. Satisfied that the mask was suitably covered to hide its orginal color, Zauk dipped the brush in the orange paint, adding irregular blotches of the paint randomly over the mask, before doing the same with the red. Last, he capped the paints, and washed the brushes off, before setting them back inside his pack. His hand pulled out with one of his knives as he pulled his arm out, and he absentmindedly twirled the knife around in one hand.Well, it was now or never. Letting out a deep breath, the Toa of Lightning brought the knife down onto the mask, the blade chipping off a portion of the metal. Zauk brought the Kanohi close to examine the chip, before repeating the movement once again. He continued to scratch and otherwise make the Kanohi seem weathered in some way, until he was absolutely certain he'd got it right. Deciding that anymore damage might make the mask inoperable Zauk stopped, placed the knife back inside the pack, and set the Kanohi aside to let the paint dry.OOC: Hehehehe...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Myka (Inn, Le-Koro)"You could say that." Myka said quietly, before beginning to walk towards the reception.
IC: Zyron (Inn, Le-Koro)"Oh"Zyron saw Myka walking towards the reception, so he quickly slipped back into his room to grab the backpack with their things as well as the two sets of keys. Just in case.Then the Le-Matoran hurried to catch up with Myka again.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

OOC: Welp, seeing as other stuff always happens so I can never finish a fight...IC: Kalen and KuAnLo left for Kini-Nui like the others.OOC: Hey guys guess where they're going. You'll never get it. I'm serious.It's the most unexpected place evar.Oh yeah, and Iulius is going to Ko-Wahi too.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: SkrihenOr rather, that's what Shinn would have done.He could probably see his entire escape, the flight toward Po-Koro, what he'd do when he got there, planned out in his head. Which is why it was so confusing when he found that he couldn't move. In the time it had taken him to recover from his impact, stand, determine how injured he was and decide to leave, a multitude of vines had sprung up beneath him, wrapping around his ankles, preventing him from leaving.Even as he attempted to escape, even more sprung up, effectively binding his ankles together, and anchoring him to the ground. The vines continued to grow, climbing up and up, wrapping around every part of Shinn that they could reach in their attempt to restrain him securely.Skrihen's sword slipped off her back with the quiet sound of metal on metal, once more held at her side. She didn't know Verak very well, but she had seen him around the village. And based on who was trying to retreat, he wasn't the threat. Shinn was."And where do you think you're going?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Parakuka transformations don't increase your endurance, last I checked. Genno's wound from that dagger would be the same size as it would be if he was untransformed.IC: KuhrinKuhrin allowed himself to be lifted and thrown, and flew like a ragdoll through the air until he passed a tree branch, where his arm snapped out and grabbed it. He then used his momentum to swing 90 degrees of the way round the branch and plant his feet back in the mud. With some distance between him and his foe, he could have used this opportunity to leave and follow in his brothers' footsteps, but he still needed to retrieve his dagger (which remained in Genno's side), and retreating wasn't his style. The Toa raised his arms, closed his eyes and clenched a fist, manipulating the sound assaulting Plagia to spread to Genno as well without losing any of its ferocity, requiring him to continuously absorb sound from the air, and with the battle essentially over, he had to concentrate harder to create such a torturous noise.

IC: Myka (Inn, Le-Koro)Myka walked up to the desk. "Excuse me, has a blue Matoran been here?"The receptionist shrugged in response."He's not here." A voice, obviously female, said. As Myka turned around to see who had spoken, she saw a Vortixx, tall and slender, looking down at her. "He left, before dawn."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC Zharuk"Hello sir," I said, standing up. "Recently, a good friend of mine, Jomar Kyrae, joined the ILF. I read about the attack in the news and fearing the worst, rushed over here. But it was too late; Jomar had been killed. From what I've gathered, it was a group of Makuta Followers who did the deed?"

IC: KuhrinThe sonic attack began to soften and die down as Kuhrin began to run lightly towards Genno, twisted and backflipped onto the other Toa's back, using it as a springboard to launch himself higher into the air. He twisted again as he sailed over Terzak's head, then landed facing the lake, using his landing to propel himself into a sprint away through the wreckage. The sound faded, but Genno and Plagia's ears were still ringing. By the time either they or Terzak had any thoughts of giving chase, Kuhrin had already hurdled several destroyed huts and dived into the lake to retrieve his dagger.* * *A cool wind breezed past, making giving Kuhrin's soaking wet body goosebumps. The tropical weather of Le-Wahi had done a spectacular job of drying him out, mostly, but his armour still had a moist coating which glistened in the sun as he bent down to review his findings. It was a set of footprints leading away from the ruins of Pala-Koro to the north. Kuhrin was no tracker, but it was a fair bet this was his fellow disciples of Makuta heading for Kini-Nui. He had been exhausted after the battle, but he had quickly recovered after exiting the lake and taking a few swigs of water (which had reminded him to get a flask one of these days so he could have clean water on the go), so he broke off into a run, following the footprints to their destination.OOC: Kuhrin to Kini-Nui.

IC: Shinn"Why are you so stupid?"His wings practically emitted fire. Already, most of the vines wrapping his back were gone. Using that as space, he moved his Light Rifle, and fired at the vines around his ankles. The moment he could move that, he was flying upwards, his Light Rifle, firing into the vines to prevent them from growing, and once again, he flew.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:Frii'Glokk went back into the ILF bar to check on Vompran. The poor toa's fate saddened Fii'Glokk.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: CimondI ran straight after the others, towards Kini-Nui. Why had I waite this long, you ask? Well, I had certainly not been frozen with fear after witnessing the fate of several of Constructman's characters my allies. That would simply be ridiculous. I continued on to the temple.(Cimond to Kini-Nui)

Edited by Bordakh Unit 227

IC (Kaiapo)The Toa of Earth studied the healer quietly, his green eyes patient and, for a moment, far away, as though he were looking past her."You don't have to accept if you don't want to. You do an incredible amount of good here, in Le-Koro. I would hate to take you away from those who need you the most."He turned, and began to walk out of the shop, then stopped, and looked over his shoulder."But I won't stop you from coming with me, if you want to."

IC: [Plagia Simul] - Pala-Koro RuinsThe sound kept drilling into my skull, blasting a constant stream of pain into my head. It was impossible to think. I was mere seconds from blacking out. My audio receptors were about burst from the strain. I had collapsed onto my side, my hands clamped uselessly onto my mask. I could feel myself slipping in and out of lucidity, to the point where I could've sworn I was hearing faint melodies amongst the cacophonies of noise. I was going around the bend. No, wait, correction.I had gone around that bend.And then, suddenly, for no reason whatsoever, the noise died. I didn't immediately realize that, the ringing in my ears was so bad. But it had ended. I wasn't going to black out, or die, or go insane. Not today, anyway.Slowly, gingerly, I propped myself back onto my feet, glancing around to look for any clues as to this mysterious phenomenon. She saw the Parakuka-enhanced Toa, Desuka, lying on the ground and two other Toa (Terzak and Genno), standing by.I glanced back at Genno, noting the stab wound to his side, and realizing that he must've challenged my assailant. I couldn't help but feel a little grateful.Snatching up my fallen sword, I turned to face the other warriors, "So, wh-"I paused, disturbed at how hollow and low, my voice sounded. My ears were still ringing to badly to hear properly. Grunting with frustration, I started again."So, what happened to our musical friend there?"IC: [Lumira] - Pala-Koro RuinsI whirled around, spotting the battle between Skrihen and Shinn, and automatically charging in to help--only to collapse onto the closest being there was, which, unfortunately, was Zharuk. Apparently, adrenaline is a fantastic way to be pumped up and ready for anything. The downside: the crash afterwards is karz."I'll... get you... lunatics... in the morning," I yawned, completely passing out of the surprised Toa.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC ZharukOh dear.A random FEMALE matoran passed out on top of me.Okay, stay calm."You remind me of my brother," I said gently as I picked the matoran up and looked for a suitable bed to dump her body in. Finding none, I rested her down on a comfortable patch of grass. "There you go," I whispered in a smooth silky voice.IC ZharukOh dear.A random FEMALE matoran passed out on top of me.Okay, stay calm."You remind me of my brother," I said gently as I picked the matoran up and looked for a suitable bed to dump her body in. Finding none, I rested her down on a comfortable patch of grass. "There you go," I whispered in a smooth silky voice.

IC: Skrihen"Oh, please. Like it's that simple."Skrihen commented, as more vines slowed Shinn's rise. As he was trying to free himself, she darted forward with Calix speed, knocking aside his rifle, and wrapping her arm around her foe's neck.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG