BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

OOC:

Not a spear. Halberd.

IC: Canis [status: Fighting Pupwa Health: 16/20]

By attempting to grab my blade and pull it from me, Pupwa opened himself to attack. My halberd was had axe blades at the end of it, and Pupwa allowed himself to get within range of them. I swung the halberd at my opponent - there was no way he could stop the blades now - already in momentum, and inches away from him.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

After landing in Ko-Wahi and falling asleep in the snow for a bit(taking a bit of damage from doing so[18/20]), I looked around me. The closest fight was Zakaro fighting Dapper in melee combat. I decided to join in by shooting a crossbow bolt at Zakaro, then ran towards the fight, making a small dagger out of solid crystal as I did so.

~Unit#phntk#1

Suddenly, I was hit in the back by a fireball, and I fell on my face. [17/20] I proceeded to roll in the snow to put out the fire, then I got up and made a small wall of crystal to block at least a few further attacks from Snake's direction. I started to run towards Zakaro again, then suddenly Dapper teleported off somewhere, and I was alone with Zakaro and Snake. "DAPPER Y U DO DIS" I yelled. Then I started to run away.

HP: [17/20] Status: [RUNNING AWAAAAYYYY]

~Unit#phntk#1

IC: Zakaro (Status: Better now..) [Health: 15/20]

Zakaro stood, frowning. He really, truly, didn't like teleporters.

Oh well.

That's about when a crossbow bolt nearly hit his foot. It would've hit had the Toa still been on the ground fighting, but upon getting up.. not so much.

The sender, Unit, was running. Therefore, Zakaro stamped his foot and shook the ground beneath Unit's feet, before following up with an earth pillar sending him upwards abruptly, much like a pillar from the Coliseum would.

That made Zakaro think of the Coliseum, and he smiled sadly. That was where it all had ended, so long ago..

But now was a new fight. Shaking off his memories, the Earth Toa moved forward, backward, or really just plain followed Snake. His opponent was gone, so why bother at this point?

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Canis [status: Riding Wolf Health: 16/20]

Pupwa tried to trip my wolf. He tried to trip a giant wolf. With four legs. That can't be knocked over by kicking down one leg. I stabbed at Pupwa again, and then had my wolf make a biting attack at the opponent.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Canis [status: Walking away from Pupwa Health: 16/20]

I knew he wasn't dead - he was healthy before my wolf bit him, but I knew I had dealt some damage, which was good enough. I pulled the collar of the wolf, and walked away.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Pupwa, as I am on your team, I'd like to advise you to not try to play dead in this scenario. The wolf just bit you... or tried to do so. You should run.

EDIT: Canis you ninja

Never mind and thank you

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

-==IC: Blade - HP: 16/20 - Status: Confused==-

Blade wasn't sure how he hadn't been attacked since the X fight, however, he shrugged, and looked around, noticing a wolf and a rider trudge away from Pupwa. Smiling, Blade generated a lightning bolt, and tossed it at the wolf's feet quickly, and sent a second lightning bolt toward the rider with his other hand.

IC: Protalgif

HP: 18/20

As expected, Zero had no trouble getting out of the way. A hum began to penetrate the air around them, and Protalgif realized just what it meant. He had to stop him. Protalgif lunged forward, and began to unleash a series of furious strikes, trying to keep Zero off balance so he couldn't take advantage of his charge shot.

OOC: Portal, JiMing, this duel is awesome.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 16/20 - Status: Multi-tasking.==-

Blade, however, turned his head to the side, and smiled.

"Dapper-kun." Blade said, as he quickly jumped over Dapper, and charged up a lightning bolt near his feet, and kicked it out toward Dapper quickly, as he slid under him.

Dapper Man: 15/20

Lightning, eh? Puh-lease. Although the fact that Minifig Guy knew my name kinda creeped me out a little bit. Mere energy did not interrupt my slide tackle, and I stuck my spear in the air while he was jumping. The dude fell over. Then, I teleported to his right, scraped his belly with my spear, and threw him, yelling, "Seeya later, Minifig-chan!"

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

IC: Zero

Health: 18/20

Zero parried nearly all of the blows, but became struck for the last few blows (16/20), but he managed to fire off the charged shot at an extremely close proximity in return.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

HP: 15/20

Protalgif felt a serge of relief as he connected with a couple of his blows, but then his eyes widened as he slipped up and gave Zero enough space to discharge his buster.

Fish. He thought as he was blown backwards. His body left a trail in the snow almost 4 meters long, and at the end of it was his broken body. Slowly he stood up, and he looked back at Zero. He had some space now, so any use of his portals by his teammates would be best done at this time.

OOC: @Blade: Haha yeah! *fistpump*

@JiMing: It is called a buster, right? Haven't played that game in probably 6 years, so I might be wrong. =P

I get up and while Dapper was busy with blade, I move towards him, with the intent of delivering multiple slashes at his Back.

Moving at Dapper. 15/20

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

IC - HP: 17/20 - Status: Shaking

I felt the ground beneath me crack and rumble. Thankfully, I was still on snow, so when I fell flat on my face all I got was wet and colt. I did, however, see even more Chro's, and quickly pushed myself back up.

"Come at me, you stupid dwarves!"

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Alright back. Thanks folks for understanding.

IC: Voxumo [status: Retreated Health: 17/20]

While JL had been distracted by the mini-chros i had taken the chance to retreat a good distance. However i now stood a good 30 meters away from JL. I grabbed the end of my Riflestaff and swung it over my shoulder, bringing it under my arm and into Rifle mode. I shot off two rounds at JL aiming at his abdomen

OOC: Alright internet may be a bit sporadic today but i will try to respond in due time.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"OH NOOOOO!"

I felt the heat of fire come close to my feet, but thankfully I was just ahead of it.

Unfortunately, the heat melted all the snow in front of me, making a very slippery path ahead. I took a tumble, and I attempted to keep sliding forwards. I did, turning my ungraceful fall into a roll, buzzsaws ready to slice into whatever I would hit first, which seemed to be a mini-Chro.

(Health: 15/20)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC: What are the rounds made of, Vox?

IC - HP: 17/20 - Status: Re-engaging Chro

Hearing the sound of metal chings in the distance, I turned to see Voxumo aiming his staff-rifle thingy at me. Quickly, I launched myself to the side, two rounds blasting through the spot where I had been just seconds ago. Turning to see Ehks sliding towards a Chro, buzzsaw spinning, I ran towards the Chro's as well, partly to help double team the body-splitter and partly to discourage Voxumo from firing anything else.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: What are the rounds made of, Vox?

IC - HP: 17/20 - Status: Re-engaging Chro

Hearing the sound of metal chings in the distance, I turned to see Voxumo aiming his staff-rifle thingy at me. Quickly, I launched myself to the side, two rounds blasting through the spot where I had been just seconds ago. Turning to see Ehks sliding towards a Chro, buzzsaw spinning, I ran towards the Chro's as well, partly to help double team the body-splitter and partly to discourage Voxumo from firing anything else.

OOC: They are regular old bullets. Nothing special. Though if i had to given an actual bullet we are thinking along the line of .357 Magnum ammunition Although I shall admit I have noticed it seems several has been dodging the bullets and I have to question the realism of this. I mean as far as i am aware none of the fighters have super-speed or access to a kakama and how often have you ever seen a person in real life dodge a bullet unless it was a good distance away. 30 meters is still rather close. Now if i was aiming at something that could easily be moved such as hands or heads i could see that but a abdomen is a little harder to dodge. However i am not questioning this exact instance i just ask people to take a little more consideration when dodging bullets. I mean i am not saying it is impossible to dodge just not something easily done.

IC: Voxumo [status: Engaging JL Health: 17/20]

Voxumo cursed as he saw JL dodge the bullets and he proceeded to fire off another 4 rounds at JL aiming for different spots each to perhaps lessen his chance of dodging.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Vox, we never made any attributes sections. Also, wouldn't Bionicle characters be more physically capable of humans? If that's not the case, we might as well throw out all of our bladed weapons and turn this game into a gun-fest. Which is not fun, because swords are cooler in fiction, except for gunslingers. Sure, godmodders suck, but being overpowered sucks for everyone else, legitimate or not. And if this was 100% true to life, you and Onarax would be the nigh untouchable.

And yes, it's called a Buster. I might have to start calling it that.

IC: Zero
After seeing Protalfig go flying backwards, Zero allowed himself a smirk of satisfaction. However, the fight was not over yet. He quickly ran over, intending to strike him while he was dazed.

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

HP: 15/20

Protalgif rose to his feet, and he saw Zero running towards him. For a moment, Protalgif panicked, then he lunged forward, hoping to impale the incoming Zero on his sword. Things would take a definite turn for the worst if this didn't work.

Dappy is strong, so he can wield his Kunai very deftly.

Dapper Man: 15/20

God Mode Guy is aptly named. He just jumped over a blade moving at 90 miles an hour. He tries to kick me, but I grab his leg and drive the Kunai into his shoulder.

Morally unambiguous.

Chro

Health: 18/20

As the two enemy fighters closed in, each mini-Chro grinned, and all at once the original single being reformed; this allowed him to avoid the attacks of Ehks and JL. Chro then swiftly split into two again, and each Chro charged towards one of the fighters of the Vegas team, swinging horizontally with their hammers in an attempt to throw each off balance.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits