BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

No, there were only four. JL has one too.

Dapper Man: ?/20

After priming my bombs, I charge Pupwa. I tackle him to the ground and jam both of the bombs in his eye sockets, as they explode. I then punch him several times in the face.

Morally unambiguous.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 15/20 - Status: Laughing head off==-

Blade, on the other hand, casually walked over to where Dapper started, and picked up the Krana, pocketing it for the moment, as he dashed to where Dapper and Pupwa were fighting, and attempted to blast him in the face with lightning.

IC: Voxumo [status: Taking advantage of confusions Health: 13/20]

Well seeing as how Dapper neglected to gather the krana even after Ehks suggested he grab it. So Voxumo creates a slide of energy aimed right at the Krana and as he slides down he snags it and immediately heads back up to his lookout glacier.

1+ Krana

Ninja'd by Blade

Voxumo took aim at Ehks now with his rifle and shot off another five rounds at him from his vantage point above the combatants.

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Vox, Blade allready got the Krana.

*points to the post above*

Already got edited it before you posted.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Zakaro (Status: Being a fish) [Health: 10/20] [bullet, fish on land damage]

..um.

Zakaro flopped around helplessly, being a Ruki. Oh, yay, he could now chew through fishing nets. Much fun to be had.

OHGOSH BOOLETS I NEED WATTTEERRR

Sploosh.

Zakaro found that the ocean was very, very, cold. Well, water was better than no water.

He decided to chew on a rope.

He was a fish, what else could he do?

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Now that Canis* had been incapacitated, I make plans to do the same for that one asinine Minifigure, "Blade".

*Pupwa

You don't want to do that.

Yes, I do. And you'll help me.

I'll do no such thing.

You'll see.

I saw fit to stretch while I waited for Blade to come at me. In the meantime, I crammed my Kanohi over this Krana, in an attempt to shut him up.

I am now in considerable pain.

Get used to it, ya big baby.

Health update?

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

IC: Snake

As I shot at Unit, a cold brisk ripped right through me. (16/20) Then I felt an additional heat source hit me. I turned to look at Zero, and threw a spew of fire at him. All he did was help me absorb some heat. He should have known about my fire powers.

Health: 16/20, unless Tex says that he bomb causes me damage

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

I decided to find a cave out somewhere that I wouldn't be noticed. Now that I have written that in my journal, I will probably be found. Considering how I've somehow had the time to write these journals while writing (while underwater at times), I think I'll be fine.

Morally unambiguous.

Dapper Man: n/20

The time is now. Time to get bloody revenge. I teleport out of my cave in the middle of the battlefield, and taunt him openly. He'd have to attack me first, for no good reason other than silly honor.

I can feel a tingling sensation at my shoulder-blades. I'm probably going to die, but do not care.

Morally unambiguous.

Chro

Health: 12/20

Ha! Got Ehks' arm. The victory was short-lived, however, as Chro immediately had to fall to the ground to avoid the well-aimed laser blast from his enemy. Wiping snow from his armor and rising, Chro saw JL advancing. Too many enemies... the Toa of Fire considered making an escape, but decided to try getting at least one more attack in first.

He turned and sprinted towards Ehks as JL arrived.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

No. Honor is stupid, reason reigns supreme. I teleport close to Blade and lift him off the ground by grabbing his chin.

"I see that you, too, are enjoying yourself. Have fun!"

A pair of large, colorful, ornate wings emerged from my back, growing in an array of curved shapes that compliment one another. They grew to full length in short time, and I yell:

"LOOK, MISTER BUBBLES! IT'S AN ANGEEEEEEL!"

Throwing him into the air, I whack him with my right wing, sending him flying. Lightning is heard.

-1 Ultimate Weapon

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

Right where I want you

I snapped my fingers, and a very tall and wide wall appeared between us. It was covered in spikes, and of course Chro was running straight into it. I forced the wall forwards, making whatever remaining distance between him and the wall almost nonexistent.

I heard-and saw-some shots fired towards me. Three of them completely missed, while one grazed the edge of my shield. The last one, though, caught me in the back. I grit my teeth, and stood up, taking the pain like a REAL MAN would.

(Health: 14/20)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Health Update:

Team Rainbow Six Vegas

1 - Ehks - 15/20

3 - JiMing - 10/20

5 - Unit - 13/20

7 - Canis - 15/20

8 - JL - 14/20

13 - Onarax - 12/20

14 - Dapper Man - 5/20

Team Guide to the Galaxy

2 - Voxumo - 13/20

4 - Zakaro - 10/20

6 - Punished Snake - 16/20

9 - Portalfig - 11/20

10 - Blade - 15/20

11 - Pupwa21 - 6/20

12 - Chro - 12/20

Power Up Drop!:

4x Health Kit - Limit one per player! Can only be used by players with 10 or less health!

Blade: -10

Dapper Man: 10/20

Now that Blade was gone for the foreseeable future, I decide to heal up. Medical kits were dropped, so I find one and use it. I am now up to preety good condition.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

IC: Voxumo [status: scrambling :Health: 13/20]

Voxumo saw a health kit appear near him and quickly moved to grab it

1+Health kit

He then returned to his shooting of Ehks

OOC: Also ehks would like to point out that in my last post i had shot some bullets at Ehks

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Oh for the love of.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 15/20 - Status: Annoyed==-

Blade growled, as he flew backwards from the hit, conveniently right next to a health kit. [HP: 5/20]

Blade picked up the health kit and used it, and then used his second Krana on Dapper again, and then flung a lightning bolt at him, obviously rather annoyed now, as he dashed toward his opponent, and tried to slash him quickly. [HP: 10/20]

Edit'd. Also Dappy's Krana is inactive, but he still talks to it.

Dapper Man: 14/20

Wonderful, another Health Kit. I heal up to what is basically operational capacity, and I ask my Krana about Canis*.

*Pupwa.

So, the now-blind guy was "Canis"?

No, that was Pupwa.

So that's who you meant?

No...

So who is "Canis"?

The wolf-rider.

WOLF GUY! I should've known he would attack my body in my sleep, the devious traitor. My musings are interrupted by Blade, who somehow survived. He tries to Krana me again, but the new guy slides harmlessly off the old one. While putting my Kanohi back on, he zaps me with lightning.

​"Blade"... You abhorrent piraka. First, you knock me unconscious, then you Krana me, then you have the audacity to continue trying to kill me? WHY WON'T YOU LEAVE ME BE? WHY WON'T YOU DIE!? As long as I live, I will hunt you down. You will never be safe in the dark again... because I will be there.

I put all of my fury into my next blow, and try with all of my might to cleave him in half.

Good lord that took forever. Sorry, Blade. =P

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

IC: Voxumo [status: sniping Health:13/20]

Voxumo used his health kit and proceeded to heal himself

Health: 18/20

However he looked down at ehks and shot off a round of 8 bullets fired in rapid succession

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

More shots. Why do I keep hearing shots?

Fortunately, they all missed (seriously, this guy fires way too fast to be accurate), and I quickly turned around to see where the shots were coming from.

I didn't see anyone. They must have been quite far away as well. Huh.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Canis [status: Freezing Health: 15/20]

Why was it so cold here? Couldn't we have found somewhere else that was warmer?

[Health: 14/20]

I still had a firebomb, and I chucked it at Punished Snake, where it exploded, dealing three damage to him.

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Chro

Health: 12/20

As Chro charged, a spiked wall suddenly appeared right in front of him. His eyes went wide and he immediately split into a ton of extremely small Chros, barely avoiding the brunt of the damage, though he was by no means entirely unaffected. [10/20] He quickly reformed and backpedaled, quickly glancing around to see that JL had vanished, before turning and sprinting away from Ehks into the snow, thankful for Voxumo's covering fire.

I take the Health kit and use it.

Taking kit. 16/20

How can you do that, though? It restores 5 and you had to have been at 10 or below to use it...

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Voxumo, you are unable to use the health kit. I said it was only for players with ten or less health (you had more). Pupwa and Zakaro are both eligible to re-claim the health kit.

So wait.. How come i couldn't technically hold onto it until i get down to below ten health?

More shots. Why do I keep hearing shots?

Fortunately, they all missed (seriously, this guy fires way too fast to be accurate), and I quickly turned around to see where the shots were coming from.

I didn't see anyone. They must have been quite far away as well. Huh.

This.. is what urks me so much... Thing is if your first bullet is aimed at the same location the following bullets would hit the same general location, unless of course the weapon in question had a kickback but i am rping this as not having a kickback.

IC: Voxumo [status: Fed up Health: 13/20]

Voxumo rolled his shoulders and merely shot a single shot at Unit and moved off towards a cave intending to remain in there until either the round ends, he freezes to death or someone finds him

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

-==IC: Blade - HP: 10/20 - Status: Unsure==-

What happened there? His krana just slid off, despite the time limit obviously being up... So why? Blade shrugged it off, having no time to think, as he blocked the blow with his sword, being pushed back slightly, however, he quickly exerted more froce, and tried to push dapper back too; even as he aimed a blast of lightning to Dapper's eyes to attempt to possibly blind him, or otherwise damage him.

OOC: How did you get from 10 to 15?