Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Yeah, they need medical treatment. Thankfully, there's no such thing as radio communication on Mata Nui, so they can simply see a doctor in Po.I'll make a pirates post whenever people are interested.
I'm not saying the koros have telecommunications. I'm saying that a messenger with a Kualsi/Kakama could've already been sent off in that direction, considering everyone could see where the pirates were going. Or that they could've just used a messenger bird.Hardly instantaneous travel, yes. But I would guess that's a tad faster than two injured people manning an unfamiliar ship built for a few more than them.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Oh. Well. That could complicate things. In that case, I should probably get them disguises (knock out the dock manager from behind and steal his accessories) and have them keep to the shore as much as possible while getting their badly-needed medical treatment....while hoping no one recognizes them before treatment is complete.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

(backs up several thousand feet)As much as I find that creepy, that is a wonderful idea. We can start tomorrow, assuming all goes well.But then she signs the paperwork improperly...or signs the wrong spot...or wrong paper...Or soaks the paper in rum and drool...Oh who am I kidding. Sounds fun to me.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Some people consider Naona to be a raging workaholic sociopath. Give her rum. She goes berserk. Po-Koro burns.REJOICE AXILUS PRIME. YOUR IDEA HAS DOOMED THE WORLD.
Po-Koro Burning? Been there, done that. :P

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Atrox (Broom Closet, Le-Koro)"You can call me sexy." I said, laughing slightly. "What? You did ask."
Reaction: Giant facepalm.I definitely was not expecting that....

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Atrox (Broom Closet, Le-Koro)"You can call me sexy." I said, laughing slightly. "What? You did ask."
My guess is it's a reflection of his obsession with Neil Patrick HarrisAlso, should I feel weirded out since it's my character he's talking to? Edited by Kopakamidak

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

My guess is it's a reflection of his obsession with Neil Patrick Harris
Ditto.

If by interested you mean for me to be highly interested in getting my characters out of the general vicinity of your arrival, then yes.

GENTLEMEN.I hear there is to be action involving pirates.Would anyone be interested if a certain Lesterin and his crew got involved?
Hm. That depends, how much does this Lesterin like holes in his ship? Big holes. Like, the kind you get from dock-mounted cannons. ;DFowadi + Rum + Naona + Po-Koro Guard vs. Pirates.Sounds cool.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

How would the Po-Koro guard like holes in their dock? Big holes. Like, the kind you get from the smoking craters where dock-mounted cannons used to be ;)Fowadi + Rum + Naona + Po-Koro Guard vs. AP's pirates + Infernavika + Rum + Lohkar + More rum + Awesome 'Vika Crew + Explosions + Yet more rum:D

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

GENTLEMEN.I hear there is to be action involving pirates.Would anyone be interested if a certain Lesterin and his crew got involved?
Hm. That depends, how much does this Lesterin like holes in his ship? Big holes. Like, the kind you get from dock-mounted cannons. ;DFowadi + Rum + Naona + Po-Koro Guard vs. Pirates.Sounds cool.
Sounds like The Niazesk already have a job.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Pirates are drinking way too much rum. They should drink a more elegant alcoholic beverage, such as wine.

How would the Po-Koro guard like holes in their dock? Big holes. Like, the kind you get from the smoking craters where dock-mounted cannons used to be ;)Fowadi + Rum + Naona + Po-Koro Guard vs. AP's pirates + Infernavika + Rum + Lohkar + More rum + Awesome 'Vika Crew + Explosions + Yet more rum :biggrin:
+Yasurek for the pirates side. Because he doesn't fit into any of the above categories. :PAfter all, he's a legend in his own right. Edited by pokemonlover360

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

How would the Po-Koro guard like holes in their dock? Big holes. Like, the kind you get from the smoking craters where dock-mounted cannons used to be ;)Fowadi + Rum + Naona + Po-Koro Guard vs. AP's pirates + Infernavika + Rum + Lohkar + More rum + Awesome 'Vika Crew + Explosions + Yet more rum :biggrin:
I'm pretty sure I can narrow this down.Fowadi + Naona vs. Drunk Pirates + Invernavika

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Woah...I hope something like that never happens again when I'm in that topic.EDIT: Gravity, I've been waiting for you in Le.

Edited by Bulik