Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

AP, I don't think your characters, heroes or not, can even kill another character anyway, villain or not. Lol.But that's beside the point. What matters is that Huron is a different kind of hero, the kind who does what is just and good in a world filled with very unsavoury elements. The fact that he won't kill is testament to his will as a true toa hero.
Yep, we're doomed.EW has Batman.
But that's good! Don't insult Batman. :( Batman is awesome. And I think Huron's going to be as great, if not greater, than Batman.

But that's beside the point. What matters is that Huron is a different kind of hero, the kind who does what is just and good in a world filled with very unsavoury elements. The fact that he won't kill is testament to his will as a true toa hero.
Hey, I I've got one of those characters, too. True Toa Heroes, FTW! :DOnly he's stuck in limbo because of the lack of Deadra posts. :c

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

AP, I don't think your characters, heroes or not, can even kill another character anyway, villain or not. Lol.But that's beside the point. What matters is that Huron is a different kind of hero, the kind who does what is just and good in a world filled with very unsavoury elements. The fact that he won't kill is testament to his will as a true toa hero.
Yep, we're doomed.EW has Batman.
Na na na na na na na na Huron!

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

So, anyone up for a 'The Coon' expy? (We get his alter ego as well.)
tumblr_lwl50vSIHa1qla1eto1_500.jpgI'd laugh for about...a second before breaking out the brain bleach. And possibly noodle implements for a noodle incident to befall the silly person who attempt to do such a silly thing.

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

So, anyone up for a 'The Coon' expy? (We get his alter ego as well.)
By the love of all that is good in this world, I swear that if an Eric Cartman expy should ever surface in this game, I'll... I don't even want to say. Just don't do it.
Haha. Excluding the excessive string of insults, it would be interesting if he roused an ancient evil from another dimension to kill an annoying singer and trash a hippie convention because his friends didn't want to play with him.So what about a 'Mysterion' expy?He seems better. Except he wears underwear on the outside.And he has dat voice.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

He should meet Merror. They'd get along amazingly. :)

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Nuju said I play the villain too well and wanted me to make a hero for next year. He has no idea what he asked for.A taste of what is to come in 2013.
:DAwesome! I've been waiting for a true hero like this for a long time. Now that EW is on our side, Good guys have a chance!
No to the millionth power about cartman. If any South Park, Family guy, etc. expies appear, I will HUNT THEM DOWN AND KILL THEM. And probably kill a few other characters for good measure.
Ditto.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Oh. So apparently a few video games have been released recently. This lack of activity here is extremely annoying.Oh wait! Maybe it's because of the election! *Facepalm* Although most playing this are teens...*Rubs invisible goatee while pondering and repeatedly pressing f5*

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Oh. So apparently a few video games have been released recently. This lack of activity here is extremely annoying.Oh wait! Maybe it's because of the election! *Facepalm* Although most playing this are teens...*Rubs invisible goatee while pondering and repeatedly pressing f5*
Good sir, you're missing out.There're like, 100000+ people in the US right now conflicted over whether to vote or to play Halo 4.At this point in time, they're voting.And ignoring that, everyone else is slow so we're slow. If we all sped things up it would be faster.But the people I interact with are a bit far awy.So I'm sleeping now. Bye.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I'm tempted to make an Embok post now... Even if he really has nothing to do... Flashback posts are always good, though...
I'd like to add that I'm still waiting for you in Le as Spyder.EDIT: and I'll be inactive for the next approximately 5 hours, due to school. Edited by Bulik

Hi. It just occurred to me that I should probably tell you guys, as much as I hate to do so.I'm officially retiring from the BZPRPG. My will to play has been declining over a rather long time, and I kinda decided to just quietly leave now. Over the past week I have generally not had time to think up anything to post IC. When I did get time I always started writing, realized I didn't have anything I wanted to do or say or write - or any drive to continue at all - and so I just closed the tab again. So yeah, leaving.I realize this will impact some of you, so here's how things go down:- The issue of me no longer controlling Madrihk as leader of the ILF can be resolved two ways. The first is that the character vanishes. He's sustained some injuries, at least one deputy is down and the village is being torn apart. He would use his Kakama to escape into the jungle, not wanting to die when things are falling apart. This solves the problem by making him disappear from the game before the dust settles and thus me not having to RP anything more at all. No victory speech (in the case that happens), no lengthy capture sequence (if that's what would happen), no death scene (in ca--you know what I mean). The second is that one of the ILF players take command of him. If this happens I want it to be someone who already has a deputy character or a character "up there" with them. So, if one of you want to get promoted OOC, here's your chance. If none of you want to play my character (I can definitely understand that), just go with option one.Command of the team itself will of course be handled by whomever is next in the chain of command after the battle is settled. I will likely not be there to organize things on my blog anymore.- Mevi is a minor character. Up for grabs.- Naru was last seen speaking with Zauk in Ko-Koro. Frost Dragon, you may have her and keep playing as her if you wish. If not, you have the option of giving her on to someone else, or just RP her out of the story/into hiatus somehow.- Mita has been inactive forever and will thus just silently stop being played, unless someone is very interested in a pacifistic Toa of Sonics who only knows how to use her element for music.So, yeah, I'm saying my goodbyes to this RPG. A big thanks to the people I have played with over the course of this game, particularly you initial ILF members. Also thanks to Frost Dragon, for the dialogues with Zauk.Now, if any of you want to find me, I'll still be on the rest of the site, particularly the Fan-Created Games section. Not leaving anything but this topic, really. :P

:(Could you at least put your legacy into an entry for the anatomy contest (I was really hoping you make a strong case for the more biomechanical side of the debate)It's sad to see you go.

Oh...That's sad but I can understand your reasons. Sometimes the RPG can get quite stupid at times.As for Mita, I would really want to take her, make her an addition to the Band, but I'm afraid that if I don't RP her well, I'll dishonor your memory.Best of luck,ConstructmanSorry, double post

Edited by Constructman

Hi. It just occurred to me that I should probably tell you guys, as much as I hate to do so.I'm officially retiring from the BZPRPG. My will to play has been declining over a rather long time, and I kinda decided to just quietly leave now. Over the past week I have generally not had time to think up anything to post IC. When I did get time I always started writing, realized I didn't have anything I wanted to do or say or write - or any drive to continue at all - and so I just closed the tab again. So yeah, leaving.I realize this will impact some of you, so here's how things go down:- The issue of me no longer controlling Madrihk as leader of the ILF can be resolved two ways. The first is that the character vanishes. He's sustained some injuries, at least one deputy is down and the village is being torn apart. He would use his Kakama to escape into the jungle, not wanting to die when things are falling apart. This solves the problem by making him disappear from the game before the dust settles and thus me not having to RP anything more at all. No victory speech (in the case that happens), no lengthy capture sequence (if that's what would happen), no death scene (in ca--you know what I mean). The second is that one of the ILF players take command of him. If this happens I want it to be someone who already has a deputy character or a character "up there" with them. So, if one of you want to get promoted OOC, here's your chance. If none of you want to play my character (I can definitely understand that), just go with option one.Command of the team itself will of course be handled by whomever is next in the chain of command after the battle is settled. I will likely not be there to organize things on my blog anymore.- Mevi is a minor character. Up for grabs.- Naru was last seen speaking with Zauk in Ko-Koro. Frost Dragon, you may have her and keep playing as her if you wish. If not, you have the option of giving her on to someone else, or just RP her out of the story/into hiatus somehow.- Mita has been inactive forever and will thus just silently stop being played, unless someone is very interested in a pacifistic Toa of Sonics who only knows how to use her element for music.So, yeah, I'm saying my goodbyes to this RPG. A big thanks to the people I have played with over the course of this game, particularly you initial ILF members. Also thanks to Frost Dragon, for the dialogues with Zauk.Now, if any of you want to find me, I'll still be on the rest of the site, particularly the Fan-Created Games section. Not leaving anything but this topic, really. :P
Too bad, I was hoping for the eventual chance to RP with a fellow Norwegian.Eh, I'll manage.Kindred spirits, buddy.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

As for Mita, I would really want to take her, make her an addition to the Band, but I'm afraid that if I don't RP her well, I'll dishonor your memory.
Don't worry about that, really. Mita's not my most fleshed-out character, and her description shouldn't be hard to follow. If you want her you may have her. She's in Po-Koro somewhere (likely the local tavern) after the plot line she was in kinda fizzed out and died months ago. Her agenda so far has just been to travel the island and find places to play music.
Could you at least put your legacy into an entry for the anatomy contest (I was really hoping you make a strong case for the more biomechanical side of the debate)
Ah, yes. I forgot about that, really. I will write an entry as the last thing before I leave, I guess. The dying breath of a disgruntled player: kick his opinion in before he jumps ship. :D

I am sorry to see you leave my good Katuko, however, I honor your choice to pursue another passion. :) I had a grand time rping with you, and I know wherever you go in the future will be lit by your presence. I will happily take Miha and MIta. I am always happy to play more female characters. Especially good ones. Have a great time!

Katuko, we may have been on opposite sides of the arguing line pretty much every time, but I'll be sad to see you go. You were a good RPer, and you helped create the biggest group of PCs this game has seen in quite a while. Adios.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG