Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I am sorry to see you leave my good Katuko, however, I honor your choice to pursue another passion. :) I had a grand time rping with you, and I know wherever you go in the future will be lit by your presence. I will happily take Miha and MIta. I am always happy to play more female characters. Especially good ones. Have a great time!
Um... What? Do you mean Mevi? Unless I'm mistaken, Miha is my character...Anyways, sad to see you go Katuko, even though I never really RPed with you.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Thanks for all your kind words, but do remember that I'm only leaving this RPG and not the site, peeps. :P

If constructman doesn't want her I'll take her. Always wanted a musical toa of sonics.
I will happily take Miha and MIta. I am always happy to play more female characters. Especially good ones.
Seems you guys will have to duel over her. That surprises me, actually.
I know wherever you go in the future will be lit by your presence.
thisisajokeofcourse.pngWay of crushing my dreams. XDOK, just kidding. Thanks, Kughii. :)
Katuko, we may have been on opposite sides of the arguing line pretty much every time, but I'll be sad to see you go. You were a good RPer, and you helped create the biggest group of PCs this game has seen in quite a while.
I'll task you with making sure whomever grabs the wheel does not immediately run the group into the ground, then. :lol:

I just. You just...? Katuko...? D:

Hi. It just occurred to me that I should probably tell you guys, as much as I hate to do so.I'm officially retiring from the BZPRPG. My will to play has been declining over a rather long time, and I kinda decided to just quietly leave now. Over the past week I have generally not had time to think up anything to post IC. When I did get time I always started writing, realized I didn't have anything I wanted to do or say or write - or any drive to continue at all - and so I just closed the tab again. So yeah, leaving.
Wow. Well, I can totally relate with that feeling, even if I picked back up a bit later. Still, really sad to see you go, man. :c
I realize this will impact some of you, so here's how things go down:- The issue of me no longer controlling Madrihk as leader of the ILF can be resolved two ways. The first is that the character vanishes. He's sustained some injuries, at least one deputy is down and the village is being torn apart. He would use his Kakama to escape into the jungle, not wanting to die when things are falling apart. This solves the problem by making him disappear from the game before the dust settles and thus me not having to RP anything more at all. No victory speech (in the case that happens), no lengthy capture sequence (if that's what would happen), no death scene (in ca--you know what I mean). The second is that one of the ILF players take command of him. If this happens I want it to be someone who already has a deputy character or a character "up there" with them. So, if one of you want to get promoted OOC, here's your chance. If none of you want to play my character (I can definitely understand that), just go with option one.Command of the team itself will of course be handled by whomever is next in the chain of command after the battle is settled. I will likely not be there to organize things on my blog anymore.- Mevi is a minor character. Up for grabs.
Because death scenes are a no-no. Just in ca-
- Naru was last seen speaking with Zauk in Ko-Koro. Frost Dragon, you may have her and keep playing as her if you wish. If not, you have the option of giving her on to someone else, or just RP her out of the story/into hiatus somehow.
I'd gladly take Naru, not just gonna leave a character like that sitting around. Won't be the same without you RP'ing, but I think I'll manage. c:EDIT:Madrihk, too, come to think of it...
- Mita has been inactive forever and will thus just silently stop being played, unless someone is very interested in a pacifistic Toa of Sonics who only knows how to use her element for music.So, yeah, I'm saying my goodbyes to this RPG. A big thanks to the people I have played with over the course of this game, particularly you initial ILF members. Also thanks to Frost Dragon, for the dialogues with Zauk.
I'd rather be thanking you for those. I can safely say that those right there made more of an impact in my ability as a writer then anything else in this game. Its gonna be strange without those to look forward to anymore, but I suppose its time for Zauk to start talking with someone besides Naru.
Now, if any of you want to find me, I'll still be on the rest of the site, particularly the Fan-Created Games section. Not leaving anything but this topic, really. :P
Oh, I know where to find you... :evilgrin:Well, I'm sad to see you go, despite the fact that you're not actually going to be leaving the site. It was great (amazing, fun, and other such things) RP'ing with you, and I can say that I'll miss it. :). . .;_; Edited by Frost Dragon

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

You will be missed, Katuko. I regret not having interacted with any of your characters in any sort of detail, and I'll admit I haven't always approved of the ILF, but it's certainly had my respect as our game's largest player group, and a cohesive one at that. As with Krayzikk, we've often been on opposing sides in discussions, but you have always debated in an intelligent an civilised manner and, I'm pleased to say, they never devolved into arguments.Finally, a warning. I am living proof that the RPG does not let one go forever ;)

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Katuko's leaving? Awww, never got to RP with you. Too bad, I'd wanted to do that for... well, not a while, but an extended period of time now. :POff of the Katuko topic: don't you all hate it when you don't want a character to die, but it's in their character to do something stupid? Echelon doesn't deserve a plant minion. :<

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Sorry, forgetfulness. I was letting Kal handle Ta..
Same here. I'll let Kal handle it; He's better at doing things like this than noobs like me. Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Bulik, you've been here long enough, stop calling yourself a noob.You guys can take charge of it-after all, I wanted you to do that earlier, if it wasn't here. Use the opportunity for writing and characterization, flesh out your characters. Always fun.
Ah, Ok. I'll post it after I'm done with dinner.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Now, I've been getting on Gravity about that for intermittent spurts over the last...two months at the least. Maybe three months. Maybe longer ago.

I totally arrested Kakopa earlier.LIKE A BOSS.
...*facepalms*But anyways, I wonder when the fight at Pala-Koro will end. Probably never.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I totally arrested Kakopa earlier.LIKE A BOSS.
What the...?How the...?I cannot believe I didn't notice that! Good job, I suppose. *facepalm*And I just realized: Argentum's defeat means another body for my character to drag to safety. *Stops Celebrating*Expect your wound to be sealed after Spyder is defeated.

Sayonara, Katuko.

But anyways, I wonder when the fight at Pala-Koro will end. Probably never.
It's been going on for hours IG and weeks OOG. Blowing up the village, and thus leaving further combat over it pointless, didn't stop the fighting. Why would it ever finish?

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

*Squad of grammar Nazis arrest constructman*But yeah, the battle does seem to be dragging on. My guess on the end is either when FoM kill/seriously wound/defeat around 3-5 more ILF chars, plus a deputy, and the last deputy orders a retreat to Le-koro. For the ILF to win means either a lot of FoM defeats or Echelon being seriously wounded and calling retreat.I do hope for the latter. Does anyone know then the Gukko Force will arrive? It's been hours IG.

*Squad of grammar Nazis arrest constructman*But yeah, the battle does seem to be dragging on. My guess on the end is either when FoM kill/seriously wound/defeat around 3-5 more ILF chars, plus a deputy, and the last deputy orders a retreat to Le-koro. For the ILF to win means either a lot of FoM defeats or Echelon being seriously wounded and calling retreat.I do hope for the latter. Does anyone know then the Gukko Force will arrive? It's been hours IG.
Who knows when any force will arrive? I don't think any messengers have run out to tell the villages, but it's possible that they could have. I dunno. Maybe soon, maybe never. Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

So... I'm considering just starting the Le-Koro concert and creating a (huge, but hopefully temporary) tear in the BZPRPG timeline. My arc has needs of its own. :PWould everyone be fine with that?
I would, even though I doubt I'm going to attend. XP
Does anyone know then the Gukko Force will arrive? It's been hours IG.
On the topic of NPC reinforcements: What about that rahkshi platoon or whatever? Are they still to be present?
I don't even know. If some NPCs from other villages show up, then maybe the Rahkshi will. Maybe Nuju or Ghosthands knows.

On the topic of NPC reinforcements: What about that rahkshi platoon or whatever? Are they still to be present?
Considering all the tricks EW has pulled and the number of AFK ILF guys, the FoM already have an advantage.

So... I'm considering just starting the Le-Koro concert and creating a (huge, but hopefully temporary) tear in the BZPRPG timeline. My arc has needs of its own. :P Would everyone be fine with that?
You could lessen the tear by making it really early morning.NPC Yeah, where's that squad of rahkshi or the Gukko Force. And on another note, Onewa hasn't done anything yet.But yeah, this has been dragging for so long. In fact, I kinda considered sending the Band to Pala-Koro and playing Gangam Style so loudly that they would blow everybody's ears off just to give them something to do. Ma dogs haven't been rp'd for weeks bro! Dem musicians need some gigs to play!

Considering all the tricks EW has pulled and the number of AFK ILF guys, the FoM already have an advantage.
I wouldn't say that. They seem yet capable of drowning the FoM in numbers. And they have a few defensible buildings.As well, EW's actions barely touched PC ILF fighters in general. I have yet to see one fall thanks to EKSPLOZHUNS. The elemental field worked against both sides, so it's not exactly as though him causing its loss severely damaged the ILF. Edited by Hero Creation Kit

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I wouldn't say that. They seem yet capable of drowning the FoM in numbers. And they have a few defensible buildings.As well, EW's actions barely touched PC ILF fighters in general. I have yet to see one fall thanks to EKSPLOZHUNS. The elemental field worked against both sides, so it's not exactly as though him causing its loss severely damaged the ILF.
Only a small chunk are actually fighting. The EW attacks not only destroyed their defensive advantage (Both side can use the buildings, but the wall was pretty much a 1-way thing) and greatly decreased their morale. It didn't directly damage PCs, but instead pretty much threw almost all the ILF advantages down the toilet. Both sides have about the same amount of active characters, but the FoM have greater ferocity and more skilled players with them. Edited by Bulik

Was the Fowardi planning on doing anything in particular before heading after those pirates? If we are waiting for the fighting to die down then the ship is going to be stuck for some time.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

So... I'm considering just starting the Le-Koro concert and creating a (huge, but hopefully temporary) tear in the BZPRPG timeline. My arc has needs of its own. :PWould everyone be fine with that?
I'll post as Tarkis immediately. I have been busy and I really should have responded earlier.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

I haven't been reading the battle much lately, to be honest, since from what I've heard it's just degenerated into PC-vs.-PC one on one combat. I don't know if Rahkshi are even necessary.

test2.png

What's the song lineup for the concert? Are we supposed to make up a song or sing a song from real life?
You and the Mask each sing one song and you're up first. I'm fine with using lyrics from an actual song.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Perhaps they aren't necessary.That doesn't mean they wouldn't be awesome to have there.
And by awesome you mean scary and making the ILF become dust. Not that awesome for me.:/