Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Firon's not at the HQ, but he is available for interaction.
--------*reads posts that Firon/Firion is in*...That is just the kind of person Voutok needs to ask about the Arete =3 *proceeds to write a post*

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Guysguysguys.

Matoran can win fights against physically stronger species, If the player is clever and has a good writing ability. That's how fights work with all species. You may have all the terrain advantages and weapons buffs, but those don't do squat unless you have the intelligence and imagination to use them properly.

So let's all stop this argument about the stereotype of matoran being weak.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Yup. Also, when I was reading it seems "Ketan" replied to your Virrin(?) guy awhile back, one of the last few posts on a page, in case you missed it.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Guysguysguys.

Matoran can win fights against physically stronger species, If the player is clever and has a good writing ability. That's how fights work with all species. You may have all the terrain advantages and weapons buffs, but those don't do squat unless you have the intelligence and imagination to use them properly.

_ _ _

Which explains why the PC Matoran in the Ussalry would be able to take out a Toa or Skakdi or Vortixx. All their RPers have very good writing abilities and would probably think of ways to beat a Toa/Skakdi/Vortixx. Writing ability is key.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Guysguysguys.

I'm a bad writer playing as a Turaga. I'm dead, right?

-GBV :huna: :rau: :matatu: :mahiki:

I like BZP so much, I named my Minecraft account Dimensioneer.

I'm a bad writer playing as a Turaga. I'm dead, right?

-GBV :huna: :matatu: :mahiki:

---

It doesn't really matter how good of a writer one is, only how smart they write. And that normally comes with thinking of how that particular character would respond to this particular attack and such.

I mean, look at my horrible writing. >.<

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

As you've noticed, since the start of winter break, my posts have been declining.

I'm not leaving.

I'm just preparing for several things. I'm a fairly active MOCer, and I aim to improve so I can present at Brickworld Chicago this year. I have my own storyline, which I've been constantly been working on. I got christmas videogame lewt, which I've been working on as well. I'm prepping for the 2013 Horsemen plot, and while I haven't spoken to my fellow conspirators in awhile, I like to think we're making good progress on writing the profiles and plot. And above all, I'm lazy.

There, I've said it. It's not as much the other things (except MOCing, I spend at least 90% of my time doing that) as the fact that I'm lazy, most of my posts haven't been replied to, and I'm not interested enough to participate far too much. I was never really involved in the plots this year, and I regret it. I guess I joined a little too late in the game, or I'm not that great of a writer, or I didn't pay attention at first, or whatever it was, I just didn't do things the right way first time around. With the new yearly plot coming in, I intend to take full advantage of this, and go nuts.

Looking for a extra member of that all de-powered skakdi robot squad? I'm listening. Need someone to RP the other half of a character's personality? Over hear.

That, and the horsemen and various other groups that I'm involved in... If you need me to do something, when the new yearly plot comes in, expect me to go nuts over posting on time.

But until then, I'm going slightly-inactive. I need to build more clockwork robots, and blow up more bandits. If you need me, drop me a PM.

Until next time.

No. I'm pretty sure he isn't. Unless he decided on a whim to start posting again without responding to my inactive pm that has been waiting for his response since mid december.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Uhhh... Someone's talking to Kapura in Ta - Wahi... I thought the chronicler's company is dead...

Yes. And Kapura's death was a pretty fun one to read, as well.

But yeah, this is an example of the person who doesn't come and ask for a truncated history of Mata-Nui, or read the rules, or what-not. All too common these days. :lol:

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Hey guys, remember how we were wondering what the year's most awesome moment would be?I think I've found it.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Joske vs Angelus.

Arena vs Jungle.

Pancake vs Waffle.

With Tuara tied up with a front-row view.

The flaunting of masculinity is overwhelming.

Throw-down in Ko-Wahi. I highly suspect there will be a syrupy explosion of manliness and biceps as this goes down.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

A warning in advance: the following Angelus/Joske post is going to be so amazing, so original, so sadistic, so ridiculously manly that anyone who reads it will come out looking like Marlon Brando.

That's what's up.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND