Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Well, 3 things:1: I skim anything not related to my character, and the Staff Plots. 2: I've never had a character in Ta. 3: Oh wait, is that the guy that killed Vakama? It's just me being bad with names again if that's the case. But yeah, that was a great post! And unlike you heartless, cruel people ( :P) I did feel sorry about Emmarosa....Even though bartending is a serious waste of being a Toa.Edit:Hipster, huh? I do remember something about someone selling a scarf for a mask of Psychometry in the Kumu Islets before that place stopped being a thing.

Edited by Marius Pontmercy

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Wait

you mean Joske VS Heuani just got put on hold?

Bwahahaaaaa...

Sorry guys. Hope the suspense doesn't-

Kill you!

Mehehehe.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

I have no idea at all who Dorian is. I'll read that later.

:kaukau: Same here. Feel free to throw rotten tomatoes at me.

Now as for the business with Ambages, I'm technically in on that, although not in his home. Kethrye asked me to do some investigative work at the bank instead. Only problem is, I'm presuming at the moment that people have already developed the bank and I don't want to be inconsistent with other posts that have described the place. In case anyone knows what the Ko-Koro bank looks and operates (or really, Matoran banks in general), I wouldn't mind some tips. Otherwise, I'm going to use my improvisation skills that tend to really turn me into a black sheep that nobody likes.

Is anyone waiting on me for a post in the Infernavika/Fowadi interaction in Po? Cos I feel like things have ground to a halt, and I hope it's not my fault...:/

If anything, it might be Krayzikk who needs to post. Or Hubert.

idunno.jpg

I mean, I know it's not me. Seeing as Dehkaz is taking a trip down memory lane in his cabin.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Is anyone waiting on me for a post in the Infernavika/Fowadi interaction in Po? Cos I feel like things have ground to a halt, and I hope it's not my fault...:/

I think that's my bad. I'll get on it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

:kaukau:

Now as for the business with Ambages, I'm technically in on that, although not in his home. Kethrye asked me to do some investigative work at the bank instead. Only problem is, I'm presuming at the moment that people have already developed the bank and I don't want to be inconsistent with other posts that have described the place. In case anyone knows what the Ko-Koro bank looks and operates (or really, Matoran banks in general), I wouldn't mind some tips. Otherwise, I'm going to use my improvisation skills that tend to really turn me into a black sheep that nobody likes.

There is no previously developed bank. I would imagine that the banks on Mata Nui would work and appear very similar to any banking institution in the real world, only with the most basic technology (Medieval age tech).

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

There is no previously developed bank. I would imagine that the banks on Mata Nui would work and appear very similar to any banking institution in the real world, only with the most basic technology (Medieval age tech).

They would also be fairly rich, I'm guessing :P

If I were you, I'd base it on the kind of money-lending and currency-changing that Roman and other ancient bankers provided; but for RPing functionality, there should probably be some sort of savings account feature to it.

@Varren: Yeah, it's probably run by a CG member.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Assassins Creed Bank.

If you need to withdraw money from it, buy it.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

So ... Agni has a mask similar to Chronn's?

Similar, but not the same by any means. Chronn's is a custom mask, one that I approved due to a well-done argument presented a long time ago, one which included weaknesses. This is a normally-approved mask that has been severely tweaked out to be severely more powerful than the normal version. That in itself is significant.

Second, Agni's mask, while he will indeed see, hear, and feel everything of the victim right before death, he remain detached and thus will not physically harm him or cause any sort of damage, unlike Chronn's mask.

Thirdly, Chronn's mask only sees the last minute of the victim's life. Agni's goes back up to six hours, albeit less and less information.

So yes, I'll give you similar... but on a very superficial basis. It's ok Rene, this mask truly is special due to it's additional properties. Nothing comes close.

Honestly it was fun coming up with that and writing that post :D

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

OOC: Man, I need to get up-to-date on this stuff, I didn't know that the BZPRPG had so many other Koros. I mean seriously, sand was replaced by stone after the Shattering! This place is awesome!

I think the 'village of sand' Aurum is referring to is Po-Wahi :P

For those new/rusty to the game, I think I'll just post a list of the island's settlements:

• Ta-Koro
  • Ga-Koro
  • Le-Koro
  • Onu-Koro
  • Po-Koro
  • Ko-Koro
  • Pala-Koro (mostly destroyed during the Battle of Lake Pala; home to the Island Liberation Force)
  • Xa-Koro (totally destroyed along with the rest of the Kumu Islets; formerly home to the shunned or unscrupulous denizens of Mata Nui)
  • The Massif (small village on the border of Ko-Koro; home to Stannis, leader of the Toa Maru)
  • Ihu-Koro (a very small, player-created village on Mount Ihu that I know pretty much nothing about)

EDIT: The plot thickens in Onu-Koro:

I'm here to help.

If anyone has thieves who want to join Zadron's little outfit, let me know ;)

Edited by Illusive Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

So ... Agni has a mask similar to Chronn's?

Similar, but not the same by any means. Chronn's is a custom mask, one that I approved due to a well-done argument presented a long time ago, one which included weaknesses. This is a normally-approved mask that has been severely tweaked out to be severely more powerful than the normal version. That in itself is significant.

Second, Agni's mask, while he will indeed see, hear, and feel everything of the victim right before death, he remain detached and thus will not physically harm him or cause any sort of damage, unlike Chronn's mask.

Thirdly, Chronn's mask only sees the last minute of the victim's life. Agni's goes back up to six hours, albeit less and less information.

So yes, I'll give you similar... but on a very superficial basis. It's ok Rene, this mask truly is special due to it's additional properties. Nothing comes close.

Honestly it was fun coming up with that and writing that post :D

Not to mention it still does all the things a regular mask pf psychometry does.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Actually, the reason Ambages calls them the Island Liberation Squad is much more basic than that: He simply doesn't know that they changed their name (and none of the characters corrected him yet), let alone what the name could be now.

Also, I still want people to finish their business up and leave. I want to do things with my character that does not include twiddling fingers and sitting. By continuing a fruitless search you're wasting time -- my time, to be precise.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Because it's now in fashion to link to major posts and whatnot, I'm just going to, ya know, join in with all these linking of posts and all that jazz by linking you all to a five hundred word piece I wrote while half-asleep a few minutes ago that may or may not give you a deeper insight into Lasinia's mindset, although I think I was drunk off water at the time so it probably won't make sense at all and I have no idea what I'm doing any more.

Nyeeggghhhhh.

~~~ Musings of a Totally Not Crazy Woman ~~~

Because it's now in fashion to link to major posts and whatnot, I'm just going to, ya know, join in with all these linking of posts and all that jazz by linking you all to a five hundred word piece I wrote while half-asleep a few minutes ago that may or may not give you a deeper insight into Lasinia's mindset, although I think I was drunk off water at the time so it probably won't make sense at all and I have no idea what I'm doing any more.

Nyeeggghhhhh.

~~~ Musings of a Totally Not Crazy Woman ~~~

Don't worry, Hubert.

Most of your stuff is like that anyway. You're just too drunk off non-alcoholic beverages to realize it.

In any case, yay. More people to make fun of sarcastically.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013