Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I just wanted to add my 2 cents and say: Just because the staff-plot affects the game the most does not mean other player-driven plots are any less good. Look at what EW has done with Ambages alone. Or the mark-bearer-plot. Those were/are great stories, all told by players. You can tell amazing stories within the framework of the game that hook in other players as well and suddenly you got something epic on your hands. You just have to do it.

Once I find the time to get the Aitua-plot moving when the 2013 arc I just hope I manage just a fraction of the awesome of those other player-driven stories.

And remember that unexpected things happen as well. Just my personal example: Leah started out as an NPC, she wasn't even a full character and was there so that I could give Sisk's chracter more depth, but in the end it seems it worked just the other way around ^^

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Well Said, JL. The Matoran Team is inactive, right? I just need to check that.

Matoran team is active, and getting ready to head towards Kini-Nui.

"So at this rate do you suppose the "2012" arc will end this week? Just curious."

"I doubt it. The Maru have to fight through the Manas, then the shadow Toa, then take care of Makuta. There's still a good two weeks left, I'd say, give or take a few days."

I asked for something to be approved, and told to wait just a short while longer. I'd say a week, from an observational point of view...

Wait, how are they reacting to the huge battles erupting on the island? Considering they serve Makuta...

Well, there really only is one huge battle, and it is in the most secluded place on the island, and no one knows about it. The higher members might be informed, but I doubt it, since Makuta had bigger things to worry about then telling rich businessmen his latest adventures. They really aren't reacting.

Also, I haven't seen Emzee lately, so the CG actually hasn't done a whole lot recently.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

They disbanded and their leader went off to start an orphanage for disabled Rahkshi Matoran.

I actually believed that when I first read it. I also have a character in the Gentry, but have never used it.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

They disbanded and their leader went off to start an orphanage for disabled Rahkshi Matoran.

I actually believed that when I first read it. I also have a character in the Gentry, but have never used it.

You should! Emzee has plans. The next meeting should be coming up soon-ish, hopefully.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Wait, how are they reacting to the huge battles erupting on the island? Considering they serve Makuta...

Well, there really only is one huge battle, and it is in the most secluded place on the island, and no one knows about it. The higher members might be informed, but I doubt it, since Makuta had bigger things to worry about then telling rich businessmen his latest adventures. They really aren't reacting.

Also, I haven't seen Emzee lately, so the CG actually hasn't done a whole lot recently.

The huge battle is taking place with people who were there already, or were logically close enough. Echelon and Utu were, I believe, already going there. Zauk and Aurum where there already; far earlier than Agni, Angelus and Joske even began their fight against Heuani. (hehe)

Dalia and Verak I don't know as I didn't read the posts before their arrival in Kini-Nui, and Trivzan I know arrived due to him being 'one with nature'.

The CG I doubt will actually know of it; Joske still has his light powers since his battle with Joske, and in that limited time the Maru already completed their tests and went underground. Makuta, meanwhile, is busy preparing for their upcoming battle, and Heuani is warming up alongside his Shadow Mata buds.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Joske still has his light powers since his battle with Joske,
Joske did battle with himself in order to acquire the ultimate powers of Light?That sounds like a very trippy "plot twist" in a very very very cheesy cartoon/anime.It's brilliant. *shot* Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Joske did battle with himself in order to acquire the ultimate powers of Light?That sounds like a very trippy "plot twist" in a very very very cheesy cartoon/anime.It's brilliant. *shot*

Yes. Before light, you need to purge your darkness.

And every time you say *shot*, I literally lose a little bit of respect for you. I literally do. No matter how humurous you want your post to be, I cant take you seriously the same way I can't take comic sans seriously (Thank goodness for iPads having no comic sans, because if not I can't take Gravs seriously either)

I really. Really.

Cannot fathom why you would say *shot*.

Like, obviously you're not getting shot. So why say it? It's like saying, at the end of every sentence, "I died."

No.

In any case, I'm getting toooo off topic with how you keep on getting shot, so thank you for listening, and please stop getting shot.

I apologize if I offended anyone who likes to get shot.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I'll make a joke about disposing of the gun when I have a computer with which to change my avatar. Or not, if you guys don't like that joke either.Right... On topic... Why doesn't anyone at Kini-Nui seem to notice Trizvan? That probably sounds like a complaint, but it's not. I just haven't seen any other character mention him in the slightest. I guess he must look like a Rahi among them?

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Joske did battle with himself in order to acquire the ultimate powers of Light?That sounds like a very trippy "plot twist" in a very very very cheesy cartoon/anime.It's brilliant. *shot*

Yes. Before light, you need to purge your darkness. And every time you say *shot*, I literally lose a little bit of respect for you. I literally do. No matter how humurous you want your post to be, I cant take you seriously the same way I can't take comic sans seriously (Thank goodness for iPads having no comic sans, because if not I can't take Gravs seriously either) I really. Really. Cannot fathom why you would say *shot*. Like, obviously you're not getting shot. So why say it? It's like saying, at the end of every sentence, "I died." No. In any case, I'm getting toooo off topic with how you keep on getting shot, so thank you for listening, and please stop getting shot. I apologize if I offended anyone who likes to get shot.

...Very well then. Goodbye, struggle to be clear that I don't actually mean it when I say something stupid, hello people calling me a "hollow-headed moron" after a few posts, coming after my head because they think I overtly offended them, and the wonderful world of misinterpretating text.Joy.[EDIT: Ok, seriously, what's up with the filter for Do NOT bypass the filter. -B6?] Edited by Black Six

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

...Very well then. Goodbye, struggle to be clear that I don't actually mean it when I say something stupid, hello people calling me a "hollow-headed moron" after a few posts, coming after my head because they think I overtly offended them, and the wonderful world of misinterpretating text.Joy.[EDIT: Ok, seriously, what's up with the filter for "i-d-i-o-t"?]

Am I to take it, then, that your big post concerning a reply to EW, Tyler and like a bunch of other people saying how you were joking, just a big joke? Coz I recall you being shot there.

Also, a helpful hint - saying *shot* doesn't make your post suddenly sarcastic, it means you are either bad at sarcasm, which is just weird, or you're trying to make it sound like a big joke.....the effect being instead redirected to making YOU a big joke.

If you keep on offending others, what you SHOULD do is first apologize, then stop doing it. Not make your offense a joke. That, and we aren't going to misinterpret text if they are easily interpreted as some form of sarcasm or internet humour.

riiiiiiiiiight guuuuuuuuuys?

Edited by JL v2

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Hold on a second. All we really so petty that we're jumping all over someone just because they choose to put "*shot*" in their posts? That is, without a doubt, the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen on here.The GD topic, as has been explained more times than is worth counting, is for discussion of the game. If you are not discussing the game, you are off topic.Whatever happened to the rule "If you dislike something someone does, PM them"? That piece of common sense should apply everywhere, not just in-game. Calling someone out in public concerning an insignificant, inconsequential attempt at humour that just so happens to get your goat is not cool. It's petty and mean.Seriously. Stop it now. This is not cool.

I apologize if I offended anyone.

Anyways, about Utu - if Echelon suddenly said 'Be good at helping', would Utu suddenly get better in whatver it is he's doing when helping?

Well, Utu is in the state he currently is in because of player plot...and I don't want to sound harsh, but if he's supposed to be Echelon's puppet, he's Echelon's puppet. It's not really fair and kinda lessens the effort to get the character to the point he is if him being a person trapped in his own body is dropped at the earliest convenience because it means his participation in the battle comes down to "standing around until Echelon says otherwise."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Why get drunk in a bar when you can commit crimes right next to the people who enforce the law!

Said lawn-enforcers also have very little restraint~!

Cracks me up every time XD

Karkhalm is the epitome of Lawn Enforcer Brutality. He'll stop at nothing to get rid of the weeds on Mata Nui.

As wells as the crooks too.

I was expecting a deeper philosophical metaphor. Like "wielding the Shovels of Justice to plant the Seeds of Peace into the Earth of Community, which over time flourish into a Stalk of Harmony on which grow the Flowers of Fellowship whose pollen is harvested by the Bees of Global Business and defended against the Herbivores of Crime and taken to the Hive of Honor to be processed and guarded against the Bears of Terrorism. "Oh well, rooting out weeds works too, so points for that. [insert indication that writer was laughing when he typed this whole thing here]

Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

"Wrong."

The Ussalry don't just dig through the ground.

The Ussalry dig with all they've got, working tirelessly on towards the future. When they dig, they'll never stop even if it's their own graves they're digging. They dig as if they're trying to break through to the Makuta himself.Who the karz do you think they are?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG