Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Shout out to vezok's friend who is without a doubt the greatest of all of us

thx u for making reordin look so sexy

-Tyler

I'm in concordance with this sentiment; on my own note, thanks for making Sulov look like he can take an RPG to the mask. A splendid piece of Veef's indeed.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Okay, I know the story's climax is awesome and all that, but let's not forget our other characters.Ghostie, Demothi's at the warehouse.

Please keep reminders focused towards one person in particular out of the Discussion topic and in PMs/IMs in the future, as they are irrelevant to the discussion at large. Thanks.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Meanwhile, I feel like I'm missing a major party and I wasn't invited *shot*Oh well. Maybe something interesting will happen in Ga-Koro as part of the new year's story so I'm not just sitting in a corner trying to join the Marines =P

Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Meanwhile in Ga-Koro: De-Matoran fighter VS No Plot Advancing Posts Due to Busyness! Will Patience prevail? Will the De-Matoran catch the busy himself?Stay tuned to find out within the week!=3...*shot*

Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

Is there any chance any other people on the island have picked up on that massive rahi attack? Like in the old MNOG?

Hopefully. Just recently somebody said something about somebody not wanting somebody to think Joske/Maru as the main character of the BZPRPG. So somebody involving somebody else into such an island changing activity would be great.

Plus, it'll spark PvP even better than what happened at Pala-Koro, which is probably the most fitting thing. That, and this form of PvP can be instantly stopped, as beneath the entire fight zone the Makuta might start shouting.

And we all know that when he shouts, stuff happens.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I was planning on not getting any of my characters involved... But if so many Rahi are headed to the Kini, there's no way Trizvan won't notice, and at least be intrigued.I might have to revise Kehuri's current position too. He wouldn't be able to sleep if the infected Rahi started stampeding. And you can bet he'll follow them.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Is there any chance any other people on the island have picked up on that massive rahi attack? Like in the old MNOG?

My personal opinion is that, yes, something like that would be detectable... to certain individuals. This island is rather large, so only the closed Rahi would come. Now that's a decent number, don't get me wrong, but it's not like every Rahi from all over the island is showing up, so unless you were in the area you might notice a few faster animals vanish, but that's about it.

Also, speaking of "locale", unless you were in Knini-Nui or the greater Temple Basin area in Le-Koro... I don't think you would be able to get there in a timely fashion, let alone at all. Remember, its a rather difficult place to get to as it is, PLUS now you would have to fight through a rather large hoard of Rahi to even get there... and fight some more :P

So long story short unless you were already in the area and/or had a legitimate way to understand what was going on AND get there in under a few minutes, I would prefer you stay true to the game and not break the fourth wall :P Not saying you CAN'T come, but if you're around, by all means if you want to join the fray, but be prepared to get mauled to some extent.

It'll be exciting! :D

P.S. Oh, one more thing... I wouldn't abandon your Koro's for this. Not yet. :evilbiggrin:

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Does this mean that the massed characters of nearly the entire RPG get to be the cavalry this time around? ;)(Nah, Joske is prob'ly gonna take out half the army in five seconds because he's just that fast) Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Unless, the villages suddenly come under attack from similar rahi swarms. Just a thought.
That would be a fairly good idea to break some of the monotony (at least for people like me), but I think the team in Kini-Nui would rather hoard the battle in Kini-Nui while we little people just go about our daily, uneventful lives XD...Sad, yes. Passively annoying, yes. But sadly from what I've seen that seems to be the case =/ Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

"Wrong."

P.S. Oh, one more thing... I wouldn't abandon your Koro's for this. Not yet. :evilbiggrin:

This sort of makes me think that the entire island is going to get some action soon.

Or not. Because we all know that Tuck is only joking when he makes that face.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I wouldn't say "passively". "Actively" would be more accurate. Though what I'm annoyed by isn't the plot.Not only that, but inaccurate. If you'll look up above, you'll see some hinting that there will be village activity. Not to mention, you make it sound like the staff are actively trying to exclude you and you alone, constantly. They're not.

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG