Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Meanwhile, on topic...

it's the bzprpg thread, talking about me is always on-topic

Heresy, heresy, I thought I got rid of you! Begone, you ghost of Bzprpg past! BEGONE!

:P

And yes Smeag, I was ALWAYS in charge inside the ropes. You just never publicly admitted it :D

So what brings you back to back you your old stomping grounds?

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

I take it that this is another legend of RPing?

Smeag was MY boss back in the day, much like I was Nuju's boss for that long stretch. He was the GM for a long while before dumping the responsibility on me :P Good times, good times...

Yes, don't worry buddy, the game is still running like a clock, if not better. Just need to adjust for BZPRPG Standard time when you walk in.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

aww u guys ilu all

or, like, almost got one of Tyler's characters killed (still sorry for that bro)

haha, death...in this game that's like only slightly worse than a little cold, right Tuck? ;)

Oh Mata Nui. I've never faced anything like this before! I have no idea what to do in this situation! I mean, what if he starts talking to me? I've never talked to him before!

'sup
bring back "an cool dude"

there is only one commandment within the myths of the BZPRPG, and it is this

GLORIFY SMEAG, YE MORTAL PLAYERS

unless you just like don't care or whatever

or, like, almost got one of Tyler's characters killed (still sorry for that bro)

I don't like you.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

there is only one commandment within the myths of the BZPRPG, and it is this

GLORIFY SMEAG, YE MORTAL PLAYERS

unless you just like don't care or whatever

I don't like you.

-Tyler

<3

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Dude. He has more experience than all the reboot-era noobs put together.Oh, also, yay for girl power. Valkyr rock, and whatnot.

Dear lord almighty the Valkyr are still around? What have you guys been doing with my babies.
Debauchery?I blame EW, for the record.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Dude. He has more experience than all the reboot-era noobs put together.Oh, also, yay for girl power. Valkyr rock, and whatnot.

Dear lord almighty the Valkyr are still around? What have you guys been doing with my babies.

Traitor.

And to think that we were gonna let you on the Anthyanka dream boat.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Traitor. And to think that we were gonna let you on the Anthyanka dream boat. -Tyler
Simply giving credit where it is due.I kind of thought it was a plus.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Well, seeing that you guys are back ....

STAY.

Well considering I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you as well as you deserve...

Also smeag is a terrible enabler tell him to stop IMing me.

Is it possible to get back to talking about the actual RPG? And not who's the head honcho of it?

No.

Edited by Comrade Gato

Ok, guys, As great as it is they are back, we are weaving dangerously off topic (Yes Smeag we ARE). This needs to stop. And I am being serious.

As great as it is you're back Andrew please try to be the role model that you are/were please? Thanks.

Ok, guys, As great as it is they are back, we are weaving dangerously off topic (Yes Smeag we ARE). This needs to stop. And I am being serious.

As great as it is you're back Andrew please try to be the role model that you are/were please? Thanks.

btw, whoever said said 'let's talk about the actual rpg.' fyi. i am the actual rpg.

I couldn't help it, this is too funny. Forgive this mortal.

Anyways.

Is there anybody that needs me to post anywhere?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now