BIONICLE Mafia: Requiem of the Dead

JiMing

@Underscore Where else would the scream had come from? =P

@Zehvor Like I said, you're welcome. =P Continuity, what is it?

@Tyler Really, all I'm doing is an RNG decision. And it's only once every five kills. The only killing role left is the Sniper. So there's a distinct possibiliy I wont even be able to show up again.

Also, can someone please acknowledge this game's existence on the Wiki? There is indeed a side game going.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

What I really don't understand is why nobody thought to add it the first time. Since this game came out before yours, right? Sorry if I'm inactive, I'm a high school student and my parents don't like me hanging around the computer for extended amounts of times. But please try to remember this game exists, alright?

Nobody had done anything really on the wiki since X. When space happened, we finally started editing stuff again. =P

And if you don't want to do the split page thing, no problem. Just put all the information on a page and I will come around sooner or later and fix it up. =)

....Fair enough, I suppose that's fair. Still not sure why nobody put my game in the main page when they edited it though.

Also, I haven't messed anything up with Voxumo's Space Odyssey, right? Since I'm not sure how the continuity of Mafia works exactly (is each game an alternate world or?), I figured having Voxumo crash land would be a fun reference and tie-in of sorts.

I treat it as all in the same universe, but it's complicated. X was erased, and I'm not sure where VIII and IX fit in. Bionifight is in a universe where Voltex mastered the staff after X, and Hitman... I'm not quite sure about Hitman.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

@Taka I'm just going with Sniper kills for now since it is far easier to keep track of.

@ShadowVezon Whatever, the games didn't even have a continuity at first, so I don't think I've broken everything by writing the conclusion to Voxumo's Space Odyssey. Also, you're dead. =P

I treat it as all in the same universe, but it's complicated. X was erased, and I'm not sure where VIII and IX fit in. Bionifight is in a universe where Voltex mastered the staff after X, and Hitman... I'm not quite sure about Hitman.

...so...do we believe in some sort of Hindu-esque continual respawning thing, or are there just tons of people with the same name who all just so happen to get caught up in Mafia attacks?

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I think it's as simple as there is no overarching continuity unless specifically dictated by a certain game.

For example, if a game relies on events that transpired in another game to make sense, then fine. But in most cases games do not overlap and do not need to.

Really though, there aren't any strict rules, so if you want to headcanon something, go for it.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I think it's as simple as there is no overarching continuity unless specifically dictated by a certain game.

For example, if a game relies on events that transpired in another game to make sense, then fine. But in most cases games do not overlap and do not need to.

Really though, there aren't any strict rules, so if you want to headcanon something, go for it.

That's pretty much my view, too. I'm certainly not going to be upset by a reference from my game in another person's or something, though. I thought it was a nice touch.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Night 3: The Village Isn't Doing Much Better

The shimmering ethereal form of the Sniper hovered over the town. As of now, he was the only role left besides the Medic, who had spent the past few nights hiding like a dirty coward. This meant he had free reign to wreak terror on this town. He paused and grinned. Perhaps he could take out his anger over failing to murder the Pyro on the pathetic inhabitants of this village......

Once more, the Sniper phased through a house, possessing a sleeping Matoran. The Sniper groaned a little, no matter how hard he tried, he always felt heavier when in a physical body, like he was being weighed down by a suit of armor.... That didn't mean his aim was any worse though, as his gun appeared before him, with yet another note. Blah blah kill villagers with gun blah blah you know the drill.

P.S. I know you killed the Pyro on purpose. You're lucky I'm feeling rather lazy now, otherwise you'd have been banished to the afterlife for all eternity.

The Sniper read the note and scowled, crumpling the note in his hand. Stealthily, he made his way outside, the moon shining bright upon the village. The Sniper looked up. With that light, the village seemed serene and calm. Snapping his vision back down, the Sniper fired a shot into the house of Baltarc, the gunshot ringing out and shattering the calm.

Baltarc, Matoran, Killed by Sniper

The Sniper threw down the note, and spat on it. I've wandered for who knows how long. I deserve to drench this miserable village in blood. he thought. If only I didn't have to listen to that fool. I'd have killed every single one of these cowardly villagers the moment I arrived. As he walked away, the note disappeared, JiMing appearing in his hand. Noticing the spit, he sighed and twirled his rodstaff, turning the note back into a blank sheet of paper. He loved to recycle after all.

The Medic lay in a corner slowly rocking back and forth as he breathed heavily. Once the gunshot rang out, he gasped and quickly jammed the needle containing the mysterious fluid into his chest. After hyperventilating for over a minute, the Medic finally returned to normal breathing, beginning his rocking again too. These villagers are all crazy why aren't they running oh wait that weird Matoran with the staff thing stopped us but that's no reason to try but we're all dying anyways except me I'm not not not not dying no no no no no no no not me not me not me not me not me.....

The Medic continued to rock until daybreak, at which the villagers arrived once more in an attempt to find the Sniper....

----------------------------------------------------

Voting lasts 48 hours. NOW GO!