Favorite Turaga

Jck

Favorite Turaga  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tough choice between Vakama and Dume. Went with Vakama. He's been a pretty dedicated Turaga and shouldered a lot of the responsibility on himself, especially dealing with their exile from Metru Nui.

Dume does have great experience running the most sought-after city in the MU. Wish we knew more about when he was a toa. 

• Upvote 1

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Vakama.

He tricked the Rahi Nui into getting its horn pinned into a wall, trapping it. I don't think any other Turaga shown in story has done something like that.

Of course, that isn't the only reason I voted for him. He is just simply a really cool Turaga. :)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

i'd vote Lhikan except most of the best stuff he did as a Toa as he wasn't really a Turaga very long. My two favourites after him would then be Vakama and Nokama and so like everyone else it seems I voted Nokama. I did really like Nuju as a Turaga though with his whistling and the what not. :P

photo-50441.gif

Credit to Pohuaki for the awesome banner! ^_^

Vakama definitely easy choice!

I'm a huge fan of your YouTube channel

Matau is the wisest of them all, buy they never took him seriously enough.

I completely agree with you that Matau's the wisest Turaga and I say that because he's my favourite Turaga because he's my favourite colour green

Edited by LimeFlavouredLibertarian24

My real favorite is the Turaga that went mad and sent everyone to Karzahni.

But, eh. Nuju I guess. Probably Akhmou too,  just because.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

The comet ball traitor became a Turaga? Wut?

I voted Onewa, primarily because his (only) dialogue in the Mask of Light is the best delivered line of the whole film: "The Toa squabble like Gukko birds over a berry." It's just great how disgusted he sounds... especially knowing, now, that he was a squabbling Toa once, too.

- Heir

LfkQ2ln.png

Click the banner. You know you want to.

Shia Lebouf would tell you to just do it.

I voted Onewa, primarily because his (only) dialogue in the Mask of Light is the best delivered line of the whole film: "The Toa squabble like Gukko birds over a berry." It's just great how disgusted he sounds... especially knowing, now, that he was a squabbling Toa once, too.

- Heir

He didn't become a turaga, but when Teridax overthrew the MU, he declared himself the Turaga of Metru-Nui.

And nice choice with Onewa.

virux4.5-500.jpg

Vakama is definately the wisest and most responsible Turaga, but personally I prefer Matau.

I especially liked him in MNOLG, even though he didn't have a lot of dialouge. From the few lines he did have though, you could tell that he is very lighthearted and fun, but still shows responsibilty when necessary.

• Upvote 1

Hail Denmark

I jumped in with Vakama. We didn't get as much development with all the other Turaga. But I think I would have gone with Nuju next.

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

Very tough choice. I picked Jovan because his flying mask and his death have provoked a lot of good discussion recently, but I heart Vakama's voice in the first three Bionicle movies. I sort of liked Vakama as the Time Trap Toa rather than a Turaga, but his defeat of the Rahi Nui puts him up there. 

I also like Turaga Whenua as well "Turaga Whenua, remember the past?". He was always a bit of a bumbling character with a lot of wit, and that fit well with the Turaga role. :) 

Vakama definitely easy choice!

I'm a huge fan of your YouTube channel

Matau is the wisest of them all, buy they never took him seriously enough.

I completely agree with you that Matau's the wisest Turaga and I say that because he's my favourite Turaga because he's my favourite colour green

Wow thanks man! I really appreciate that!

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

WAIT WHAT??!?!? SINCE WHEN IS AHKMOU A TURAGA?!?!?!?!!?

oh BTW I voted for Turaga Lhikan

Edited by AidanBionicle1

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

• 3 weeks later...

Vakama cuz he an OG from the streets of Ta-Metru, raised in the ghetto by the infamous kingpin Likhan to roll round Metru Nui,diss the Vahki, and figh against the Makuta privelage.

Werd.

• Upvote 1

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

I would say Dume because he had the most value to the story the way I see it. I can't say Vakama because he was sooooooo cryptic and misleading. I usually go back to MoL when he always says things about "the prophecy" and "exactly as foretold" without telling ANYONE ABOUT THEM! If he just opened his mouth (or respirator?) the Matoran would have had time to prepare for threats such as the Bohrok and Rahkshi.

I just REALLY DO NOT LIKE VAKAMA!  >:(

Edited by Fordianl

http://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/O8CcqC5.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gif

He didn't become a turaga, but when Teridax overthrew the MU, he declared himself the Turaga of Metru-Nui.

I had completely forgotten about that! I saw he was on the list and  was really confused! :P

But yeah, Vakama all the way. I loved his voice in Mask of Light.

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

Ahkmou was a false Turaga! Boooooo! Boooooo!

... ahem, anyway. Nokama! She told the future Toa Inika what they needed to know when the rest of the Turaga were dithering and wringing their hands about the Matoran falling into despair if they learned about Mata Nui's condition.

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

I would say Dume because he had the most value to the story the way I see it. I can't say Vakama because he was sooooooo cryptic and misleading. I usually go back to MoL when he always says things about "the prophecy" and "exactly as foretold" without telling ANYONE ABOUT THEM! If he just opened his mouth (or respirator?) the Matoran would have had time to prepare for threats such as the Bohrok and Rahkshi.

I just REALLY DO NOT LIKE VAKAMA!  >:(

Maybe he didn't know Makuta was planning on awakening the bohrok, and the rahkshi were also unexpected, as they only appeared when Takua found the mask of light.