BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

IC: Voxumo HP: 9/20

Voxumo sighed as this mid-jump business was becoming old. He redirected his attack to a bit of ground and landed with a thud, just as a few business drones buzzed around him annoyingly, causing minor damage. He now turned his focus to Zakaro as he unhooked the scythe of destiny from his back and charged Zakaro. Calling upon it's powers he attempted to suck a portion of Zakaro's soul from his body (-7hp). He conntinued his charge, relying on the super-strength to give his legs a bit more oomph. He was determined to make Zakaro pay for summoning of that army. He just hoped that Zakaro was ready for scythe to the face. Oh and if Zakaro thought he could just block Voxumo's path with business drones, well it could certainly be done, but given the shield like wedge of energy voxumo had infront of him it would be a bit more difficult. Some could compare this to a cow catcher which older trains had incase they ran into obstructions in their path, which would push the obstruction to the side of the train.

Even as he charged Zakaro he called out to chro saying simply

"Wouldn't you like a little revenge for him taking your powers! His health should be plenty low!"

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I would love to take care of Zakaro, but I am a little busy at the moment

IC 11

With the speed and agility granted by the Golden Weapons, Chro was able to dodge the charging Enforcer. He sprinted away, serpentine, trying to evade Unit, hurling ice spears behind him as he did so.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: Voxumo, while I appreciate the assistance, this fight was mine.

IC: Makuta Luroka (10/20)

"If you wish to play things that way, might I suggest a duel, with no power use, no interruptions, and no mercy."

I ready my sword for a duel with Zakaro, while I await his response.

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: I'm sorry luroka, but this is bionifight, not, 1-1 fight. There is no claiming of opponents. And while i will admit I did not see your post, i'm not going to change mine. 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 6/20

ShadowVezon got to his feet after being flung away [HP: 5/20], and then he noticed Luroka's loss of powers, as well as everyone heading for Zakaro. ShadowVezon yelled out to Voxumo, "Voxumo, want a hand getting through his bodyguards?" and started to run towards Zakaro, moving onto the same path as Voxumo.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Unit [18/20]

Most of the ice spears went off course, given that Chro was running in a zigzag, but one still managed to hit[17/20]. Unit pulsed the ground underneath him at an angle, sending him up and fowards, then sent a repulsion wave at Chro to knock him on his face. If neither of them got moved off course, Unit would be landing directly on top of Chro, axe-first.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC: Zakaro (HP: 13/20)

Zakaro had already been backing away when Ghidora had starting fighting his way through the Drones, but was considering Luroka's offer before Voxumo went and stole his soul. 

Which hurt. Badly. (-7, 6/20)

It didn't help that Voxumo was now charging at him, along with SV too and yeah time to go

Zakaro turned and ran, firing a few missiles behind him to blow up Corpses and distract, maybe even damage, but without hesitation Zakaro jumped headlong off the cliff he had tried to send Luroka off, totally ignoring all combat in favor of outright escape.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

It generally means you're not involving yourself enough... plus this is a game type where there can only be one survivor, and Voltex would rather the winner be someone who is active in the fighting than one who is less active (though I fully understand the challenge of being busy... I don't know how I manage to consistently post).

IC 11

Chro heard Unit launch into the air, and tried to dodge, but was knocked away by the repulsion wave. Luckily, though, he was able to roll slightly, missing the full brunt of Unit's attack. The battleaxe hit his shoulder, however, as he couldn't raise his shield in time. [9]

As Unit was now immediately on top of him, Chro punched his free hand upwards, with a large icicle and an accompanying blast of ice shards. At the same time, he frantically looked for an escape route.

(OOC: When do I regain my powers and when does Unit lose the Exo?

Edit: my powers have been back since 5:10 EST, dang it)

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: Unit [17/20]

Unit took Chro's ice-punch directly to the stomach[16/20], and lashed out with a kick in retaliation. Then he noticed his Exo-Toa had dissolved around him. Realizing what else this meant, he repulsed Chro away, not wanting to be on top of him when he turned fiery.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC 8

Chro found himself launched away from Unit; as he fell, he reignited, and caught himself before hitting the corpses, rising back up.

Flying towards Unit again as quickly as he could, Chro summoned the Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu, which spun around him midair before creating a player-sized hailstorm. The radius of the Golden Weapons around Chro then expanded, and with this the personal hailstorm launched towards Unit, pummeling him critically. [Drift Force Weapon activated]

but their spirits

IC: Voxumo HP: 9/20

Voxumo watched as zakaro threw himself off of a cliff in a desperate attempt to escape. He shook his head in disappointment while attempting to dodge the various flying corpses, though one clipped him as he rushed past. 

You're not going to get away that easily Zakaro, I will make you pay.

Voxumo ran to the the edge of the cliff, and jumped off the edge of it swan style. He then tucked his arms towards his hips as he exchanged the scythe of destiny for his twin boltikuns. However there was the issue of the wall of ice falling towards Zakaro. He doubted it would do any good anyway since zakaro did have his minion drones. So quickly he aimed himself downwards and tried to sped up towards the wall of ice, and relying on his increased strength, he punched the wall of ice, likely shattering it, since afterall it was ice. However the various broken chunks of ice now were still racing towards Zakaro and Voxumo was taking aim at him as well, trying to avoid hitting the chunks of ice as well.

HP: 8/20

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

ooc: Technically if the order of events happen in order of posting, I would be above the wall of ice. 

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC 8

Deciding to leave the somewhat weakened Unit alone, Chro turned and flew towards Ghidora once more. Hovering a distance away, he hurled down a series of fireballs around where Ghidora stood.

but their spirits

IC: Unit [9/20]

Unit suddenly realized that he wasn't being chased, which was bad for once. Having Chro follow him had been a vital part of his plan. He was about to try and taunt Chro into pursuing him when he noticed Luroka was also attacking Ghidora. Unit instead modified his plan, and started running back towards Chro. He continued to charge repulsion energy; soon he would have quite a powerful blast ready.

~Unit#phntk#1

IC Ghidora131 (11/20)

Ghidora froze the fire balls, but they shattered on him in full force (9/20). He turned and blocked the sword swipe with one claw. "Foolish Luroka, did you not hear my character description?" Flicking the sword from his hand, he kicked it in midair and sent it right at him. He proceeded to attack Chro, but noticed Unit charging up. Thinking up a devilish plan to force Caboose back into the fight, Ghidora froze Chro solid and grabbed him, then ran towards the direction of Caboose's hideaway. Halfway there, though, the ice started to crack.

Edited by ghidora131

GM IC

The RNG spun five times, landing on the following numbers: 4, 1, 6, 14, and 13. Like clockwork, Shadow Blaze, Luroka, ShadowVezon, Ghidora and Toatapio Nuva all were dragged beneath the corpses.

PLAYER HEALTH

1. Luroka - KO 

2. Voxumo - 8/20
3. Blade - KO 
4. Shadow Blaze - KO
5. Chro - 8/20
6. ShadowVezon - KO
7. Rider of Kikinalo - KO 
8. Zakaro - 6/20
9. JiMing - KO 

10. Captain Caboose - 9/20

11. Unit#phntk#1 - 9/20

12. Portalfig - KO 

13. Toatapio Nuva - KO 

14. Ghidora131 - KO

E: Bolded players still alive.

Edited by Voltex
  • Upvote 2

OOC: *falls down to his knees crying*

The RNG does not hate me this round! I am no longer on it's perpetual ****list

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

The RNG does hate those already dead; I think I rolled it nearly 30 times trying to get it to stop landing on players like Rider and Portal. :P

• Upvote 1

The RNG does hate those already dead; I think I rolled it nearly 30 times trying to get it to stop landing on players like Rider and Portal. :P

*Laughs*

Maybe it just wants to make sure that those who are dead stay dead? I certainly wouldn't mind an RNG like that in a zombie apocalypse. 

• Upvote 3

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Zakaro (HP: 6/20)

Alright. Situation. Many sharp things- and one Voxumo- behind him. Ground rapidly rushing forwards to greet him with a bone-crushing hug. He had about 3 seconds to deal with the sharp things before the ground became too relevant to worry about much more. So...

Quickly, Zakaro blasted plasma in a quick, constant stream around the majority of the ice fragments, melting or at the very least dulling their edges before firing a single missile at Voxumo, before twisting around and around, making himself very dizzy but at the very least landing without seriously hurting himself. 

Though he did bounce a few times. That hurt. (-1, 5/20)

He could already feel the ice starting to smash and crush on the corpses and his armor as he rolled to a stop. Faintly realizing that Voxumo was more than likely about to attack, he attempted to stand, at the very least focusing his swirling vision on where he assumed Vox would appear.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Voxumo HP: 8/20

Voxumo arched his brow. If it was not for the fact Voxumo was practically staring right at Zakaro, the missile may have been effective, but he had a shield up even before the missile was launched to protect against the plasma, since he did not know he was not the intended target of it, so naturally the shield was up still when he fired his missile. With that taken care of he was in much the same situation as Zakaro in regards to a fastly approaching ground, he instead maneuvered his body in such a way that he would hopefully land on or near enough to zakaro. The fact he created a slide of energy to better his aim did help, so now he was on a direct collision course with Zakaro, with all his strength gathered behind his feet. 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

GM IC

The light of a sponsor shone down upon Chro, who was gifted with a Drifter Exo-Toa, boosting his health by five points and providing him with extra firepower for the eleventh hour. Well, mostly just extra speed, but whatever.

Also, Portalfig shall be announcing the victor tomorrow in my stead. I shall supply him with both the victor and the reward.

IC 14

Chro grinned, silently thanking his benefactor.

He dashed towards Zakaro, generating a spiked ball of ice around his Exo's right fist, which he swept low in a wide uppercut across the ground towards Zakaro.

but their spirits

IC: Caboose [9/20]

Klayton took some serious damage over the past few hours. Klayton decided to take down the one who had the lowest health so far and immediately went for Zakaro, but at the same time fired off some waves at the direction of Unit. Two sets of waves went out towards Zakaro and Unit set to a low deep bass sound.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC: Zakaro (HP: 5/20)

No Voxumo? That was odd, and oh. Oof. 

The Scythe-wielder slammed into Zakaro's shoulder, sending him rolling back to the ground and ripping the entire protective armoring off, leaving just sparking metal and glowing wires behind. (-1, 4/20)

Struggling to his feet and stumbling away, Zakaro could only realize that Chro was now after him as well before getting launched backwards right into the cliff he just fell off from. (-2, 2/20) The only good consequence from this was that Klayton's attacks missed entirely, but Zakaro was damaged and hurting. 

"All my tears, so close and yet so far..." The armored warrior trailed off and took up a stance, arm cannon at the ready and visor cracked, revealing one determined eye. Secretly, he began charging his cannon, getting ready for one last hurrah.

"Alright. Bring it."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg