Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Squid 

Squid put the paintbrush down and picked up a new one. He dipped it in the silver paint and started to paint a picture of a squid. He knew very well what a squid looked like- his Makuta loved to make aquatic Rahi and had finished making a smaller version of the great temple squid shortly before Squid crawled into the suit. It was one of the first things he saw- a majestic silvery creature, torpedo shaped with ten long arms extending from its head. Its eyes blinked, not knowing an intelligent Rahkshi would name himself after it since squids cannot think like that. Squid's flagella and the beauty of the Rahi led to Squid naming himself Squid. The Makuta was quite surprised when his new Rahkshi began displaying a personality and intelligence. Soon afterwards, Squid was sent off to Corpus Rahkshi with nothing except a bookbag and a notepad. (And a pencil.) Squid freely and happily painted a medium-sized painting of a silver squid swimming calmly through the water on his walls. It was beautifully made, with the colors, shading and awesomeness mixing in ways Squid didn't even know existed. He smiled, almost tearing up with joy and pride.

"How do you like it?"

OOC: So there's a bit of Squid's backstory. His Makuta was a strange sort who only made aquatic Rahi and may also be the reason for Squid's diplomatic nature. Otherwise, we might have an overly friendly and helpful Rahkshi running around fueled by emotion instead of reason.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: Sidonas - Refectory

Sidonas went to the refectory while he waited for Recoil; he hated the food there, but just for the sake of finding someone who was smart or mad enough to help with negotiations, he took a seat, grabbing some of the slop and looking through his Codex. Writing in his same encrypted format, he wrote out his plot for negotiating.

OOC: Open for Interaction, anyone who wishes to help restore peace with the Nynrah Ghosts, head down here and learn of a plan!

If anyone would like to negotiate, that is.

Now if only Tridax would give the Rahk real food..

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC Poly:

Having left the Courtyard some time ago, we now went to the Refectory. It had been too long since we'd last eaten, and plans such as these required us be well fed. As such, we took a tray and sat to eat the greyish sludge. As we brought the food to our mouth, a thought stopped us. 

*lately, the students have been acting strange*

~we aren't exceptions to that~

But what could be causing it all?

*The food~

Of course. We lowered the utensil. We would have to find other nourishment. We had to remain free. Free from not only ourselves, but of the Makuta's poisonous influence.

~rich, coming from you~

We stood, leaving the tray on the table for the Porters. It was of little consequence.

OOC: Poly open for interaction.

• Upvote 1

IC: Hoto - Courtyard

"That sounds... good?" She didn't quite understand what the problem would be.

"Era! Kat said she would make a Kaita with us... if you would like..."

IC: Floor

"I see."

Floor continued to examine his weapon.

"What do you think of Silencer's death?"

IC: Era - Courtyard.

"Really?" I cheered happily, only to be caught short by the other Rahkshi's words. "What? Someone died?"

IC: Glass

"Uhh..."

Go! Quick!

"Sure!" I pulled out my staff, and adapted a combat stance.

IC: Xara - Gym

"Okay, how good are you with that staff of yours?" I circled to his left, striking out at his side with my own staff. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Xara - Gym. 

"Good...." I backed off, feinting to the left once more, then switching direction and attacking his right. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Alpha/1st Person/Outside Rider's Dorm ---> Infirmary

I made my way to the infirmary, all the while making sure that Rider didn't fall or anything. Not that anyone could fall while walking on a hallway with barely any obstructions. We made our way into the infirmary. I didn't see anyone but I did see his pet with someone else. Both were in the care of a Rahkshi with Quick Healing that wasn't Palma. It looked as they were fried by an Electric or Chain Lightning Rahk. I turned to Rider.

"Fang's not here. But your pet is. Do you want me to see him and tell you how he's feeling?"

I mentally facepalmed myself as I forgot that I probably wouldn't be able to understand the crab anyways.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Root - Library

Root grinned and rolled off his shelf, landing with a mere rustle of leaves.

"Wh-where t-to?" he asked. He had no idea of where to start the search.

IC: Rain - Squid's Dorm

Rain completed a squid of her own before turning, expecting some sloppy mess of strokes she would have to clean up. It wasn't her art after all. But fortunately Squid was more adequate than he had first appeared. Though her eyes mentally picked at every tiny flaw and her hands itched to clean it up, she held them back. It was his room.

"Looks good," she casually said, turning back with a flick of the brush to complete her own squid. "...for a Squishy."

IC: Hoto - Courtyard

Her sudden moment of joy was cut short as death was mentioned. So, it was Silencer who had died, the one who had spoken to her in the Infirmary. The Twins were always spoken of in fearful whispers, but Silencer had appeared to be decent beyond his combat ability.

"Just... whenever you're ready," she mumbled.

IC: Fang - Hallways

Fang once more touched down in front of the doors of the Academy, but there was no time for memories. He had to get Vaalku to the Infirmary.

"Out of the way!" he bellowed to students still lingering in the halls.

• Upvote 1

IC: Exxan - Hallway. 

Fang almost ran into me in his haste. He was carrying.... was that Vaalku? "What happened to him?" 

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Who died?" I asked, "How?" 

"But.... how?" It made no sense to me. After what had happened with Exxan and Omega.... 

IC: Root - Library

Though Root considered the meager sustenance the Refectory provided beneath his heroic stature, 'twas a good place to search for Rahkshi. They did have to satisfy themselves somewhere. He set off towards the Refectory, trying to ignore the smell.

IC: Fang - Hallways

Fang didn't bother looking down. He didn't even seem to recognize Exxan. "Some kind of explosive. Ask him." Fang gestured back as best he could while still holding the stretcher.

IC: Exxan - Hallway. 

"Explosive?" I leered down at Vaalku, unable to hide my elation at seeing him finally get what he deserved. "You see what happens when you spend all of your time going around pissing people off?" Every action had consequences. I'd learned that the hard way, and so, it seemed, had Vaalku. 

"Exxan...." I looked up at Kat, "...he didn't... he wasn't the one who....?" Surely he hadn't killed these other students as well?

IC Kat:

"Oh, no! No, there's no way it was him. His arm was still tuck when he told me, and he didn't look like he'd been in a battle."

I had serious doubts that Exxan would have not only been able to kill two students literally single handedly, and then have the audacity to tell me about it.

• Upvote 1

IC: Sidonas - Refectory

Sidonas, who had not seen or spoken to anyone who was exactly a diplomatic person in the Refectory, decided to look around the halls to see if anyone willing to make peace would help him.

On the way he stopped by Recoil's Dorm and knocked, hoping that she hadn't gone back to sleep. "Recoil? You there? I'm going to see if anyone would accompany me to help negotiate, meet me at my Dorm when you're ready."

Then Sido walked off, looking for anyone interested in diplomacy.

OOC: Your go Dane.

Pohatu, is Squid in his dorm?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

"Okay...." I got up, whistling softly to call Zivon back to me. "Perhaps we should go somewhere more private before we try this?" 

IC Kat: 

I nodded.

Karz, I gotta stop doing that around these two.

"Yeah, I was thinking the empty dorm wing? It's quieter, and there's less light. I've been thinking. If we end up with eyes, you two will be able to see for the first time, and the shock might startle us out of a Kaita. I can adjust to blindness, but..... I'd imagine vision would be quite the sensation."

Being able to see? The idea had never even crossed my mind... "Good idea." 

"Not bad," I said breathlessly, narrowing twisting out of the way of his strike. "You're pretty good at this." I couldn't keep the smile out of my voice, even as I swiped my staff at his legs, intending to knock his feet out from under him. 

I slammed my staff into the ground and pushed down on it as I jumped back, lifting myself out of the path of his feet. "Nice trick," I admitted as I landed. I'd never seen him actually use those weapons of his before now. 

IC - Tripping

A peek turned into a lean turned into a fall.

Karz.

Disentangling himself from the low slung attacker, he feasts his eyes upon a crate of fruit. Pristine, obscene and slightly horrifying in their sudden appearance. The out of placeness of the crate made the rubberahk want to scream and writhe and shove his face into a prehistoric tar pit.

Of course, this didn't change the fact that they seemed to be tasty pieces of fruit. He grabbed a melon of some sort and began to eat it. Eyes narrowing at the sight of Fang, Exxan and some other rahk carrying approximately 56% of Vaalku.

...but close to it

IC: Illusive - Phantom-on-the-Water.

My patience finally payed off. As the sun began its descent, a lone Matoran entered the building, pushing open the door and stepping inside. The only source of light was a dim lightstone grasped in the Matoran's shaking hands. He was afraid, and with good reason. The darkness within the building was too dark, too absolute, to be natural. If the Matoran had looked up as they entered, they would have seen a thick length of chain, with letters inscribed on its links: L-E-G-I-O-N, hanging above the inside of the doorway. 

Something flashed silver in the lightstone's radiance, and the Matoran stiffened. The light became red, before tumbling out of his grasp and onto the floor. I ripped Serpent-Fang free of his body and let it fall to the ground. Reaching up, I retrieved Legion, before stepping over the corpse and out into the night, using Legion's field of shadows to shroud my movements. 

My work tonight wasn't done yet. This was only the beginning.... 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

I don't know anything IRL about healing, especially of Rahkshi...  :huh:

OOC: Ah just make it up as you go along, its what I do :P

IC: "Good work," Palma told Jayar, "An accurate assessment of the injuries and their appropriate treatments. I'll let you continue with that." She left Jayar to finish the work healing up Revenge and moved over to look at how Zelnos was treating Claws

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: The epic tale of Dormirahk's courtyard nap continues...

IC: Dormirahk - Courtyard to Dormitories

Dormirahk turned a bit, but considering the fact that their spines prevented them from sleeping on their back, this could only be done from one side, onto the stomach, and then onto the other side. This unfortunately caused the blanket to get pushed off of them by their spine, so in order to keep their sleep, they would have to consciously pull it up and over themself. This only proved to make them wake up more, and realize just where they were sleeping.

Now, in all the years of their short year alive, Dormirahk never once managed to care about other people's opinion of them, or their sleeping habits. But they decided the ground was a bit too hard to rest on, so the rahkshi of sleep stood up, picking up their blanket and pillow, and proceeded to walk to the dormitories.

OOC:

Dormirahk is now awake, so they're even more so open for interaction.