Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Rail - Gym

Rail clenched his fists as the words echoed in his ears.

It was the idiot's own fault that he had been injured, so that part of the insult hadn't affected him at all. But the death of another Rahkshi on his concience? That was cause for even more anger.

He picked up the spinner that had been left behind, crushing it into an unrecognizable ball of metal before throwing it across the gym, storming off in an attempt to look for something to hit.

Or someone.

OOC: Hopefully Zex and Shark's battle doesn't spill outside that room, or he might just end up entering the fray as well.

Anyone who wants a piece of Rail is free to come and try their luck.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Xara - Gym.

"Fighting is all I'm good at," I brushed off his remarks, "Every single day, I've fought tooth and nail to be the best. And now, I've finally done it." I gave him a confused look. Why wasn't he happy for me? This was my moment of triumph! 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Vaalku

"Omega left behind something you can triple on your death and I can't even give half of - a legacy. You spoke of it before, how he was even more than a hero."

A fire burned in Vaalku's eyes, but it wasn't out of anger. "And even though Omega is gone, he left something greater than legacy. Do you know what that is?"

IC Kat: I noticed his hesitation. And realised why. Awkwardly, I lowered my arm.

"R-right..... fear on touch. Sorry."

Inside, that hurt. 

"Level three's not as fun as it sounds," I mumbled, mostly too myself.

This wasn't going well. 

I sighed again, fidgeting with the Necklace Fang had given me. 

"Well.... whatever. I'll see ya around, Exxan."

I headed for the Courtyard, hoping for some quiet thinking time.

OOC: Kat open for interaction.

• Upvote 2

IC: Exxan - Hallway.

"Karz...." What had I done? I hurried after Kat, catching up to her in the courtyard. And not just her.... "You're Jayar, right?" I spotted the Rahkshi Palma had sent me to find. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Root - Gym

Root swept his staff to the side, and the tomahawk embedded in the thick wood. 'Twas easy to block strikes when your opponent is on the floor.

IC: Hoto - Courtyard

All that knowledge and power in one being... complete access to Era and Jayar's minds, and... they had access to hers. If she could learn fighting from Era like that, then... Era would see all of her experience, all the little tricks she had learned on her way to the Academy. Jayar would learn how to navigate and fight blind, and she wouldn't have to teach him. But... they would both see how she gained her experience. Every painful memory.

"...that's only one part of it, though," she continued aloud. "I... I know some things... about fighting, but I... I can't do it."

Except for with Era... but she put that out of her mind. The Kaita was enough to think about for now. She shuddered just trying to imagine what it would be like. She would be part of a huge and powerful being with two others who didn't mind fighting. What would happen if they... hurt someone?

IC: Rain - Squid's Dorm

At his apology, Rain felt... uncomfortable. Was that the feeling? No... more like... guilty? Even regretful? It was an honest mistake, and she could tell by looking at his lampshade that Squid's artistic sense was not as... acute as hers. Besides, he seemed nice enough.

"It's... it's fine," she mumbled as she refocused on her paints. But that was all he was getting out of her.

IC: Fang - Dorms

Fang looked up at a voice to see he had wandered into the Dorms. Bullseye was sitting outside one of the doors, still looking upset. But Fang couldn't repeat the events. He just shook his head.

He scoffed at Vaalku's words. "What did Omega leave behind, because it wasn't a legacy! I'm the only one who gives a Karz that he's gone! He was the most selfless and bravest Rahkshi I knew, and no one cares!"

The wood splintered and cracked as Shield kicked at it, but Root just shook his head.

"P-p-perhaps you sh-sh-should g-g-get up."

Fang gave Vaalku an odd look. "What do you mean?"

IC: Sidonas - Dorm

Sidonas looked at her, he cared a lot for her, but did she feel the same for him?

Ah Karz! He was ready to take a gamble and risk it.

"Are you interested in me?" He said, speaking in a half-flirty tone. He moved his hand a little closer to hers.

Please say yes, please..

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC Vaalku

"Look at you. You're not a diamond. Yet you've proven to be one of the smartest Rahks in the school... And I don't think you did that yourself."

"You've never been the strongest, the fastest, the bravest. Yet through your torn self you have surpassed most odds with ease, and leaving no explanation as to why. Omega is the key, the reason why you stand, and the reason he died a death carrying a legend rather than a silent wisp." Vaalku hoped his words cut as deep as they did to himself. "And you excelled. You showed the school, nay, the world that Rahkshi aren't just killing machines, living evidence that a Rahk with a heart once lived and died for the sake of life itself..."

"And became just what Omega wanted you to become, one of the most noble Rahkshi to ever exist."

Root nearly yawned as he pushed his staff into the tomahawk again. Really, Shield would have to try harder than that if he was going to get another hit.

"Kat!" she shouted as she met her friend's hug. "We've been looking for you. You okay?"

Vaalku's attempts at consoling him were making Fang more confused than relieved. Ever since he had arrived, he'd been outsmarted, outfought, and generally beaten down, and very little of that actually had to do with Omega. Omega was only there for a sadly short period. Before and after then he had attempted to force his vain philosophies on the school, and no one had cared.

But he tried to grin and pretend Vaalku had helped. He gave Vaalku a pat on the shoulder and a half-hearted "Thanks, Vaalku" before continuing down the hall, a little faster.

IC; Era - Courtyard.

"It's just an idea..." I said, realising maybe I'd been two forceful. "Who are you?" I asked the one hugging Hoto. I felt kind of left out that she hadn't introduced me to all of her friends. 

"Can't wait to hear it," Hoto grinned.

She turned back to Era. "I never told you about Kat? I'm sure I did... well, this is Kat, then."

The shove put Root a little off balance, and he pushed his staff back to catch himself, unsuspecting of the sudden attack. By the time he noticed it, it was far too late to dodge, and he felt a hearty crack on his faceplate. Root swayed for a moment, blinking his blurred eyes.

Edited by Click

IC Kat:

I looked at the yellow and green Rahkshi.

"Oh, yeah, you're.... Era, right? We met... jeez, back before you all went to Nynrah, I think?"

I proceeded to relate to Hoto and the other's everything that had happened in the past few hours..... minus maybe some of the more intimate stuff. That was personal, after all.

OOC: Cause, god, actually telling that IC would be a massive pain and would do it no justice.

• Upvote 2

IC: Era - Courtyard. 

"Well, hi Kat." I said with a smile. "Pleased to meet you." 

IC: Exxan - Courtyard. 

I stood off to one side, shuffling awkwardly from one foot to the other, waiting for Jayar of Kat to leave the group. 

IC: Bullseye/1st Person/Dorm

Rejected out of a conversation with Fang, he trudged into his dorm to play his keyboard. (Insert sad song here)

IC: Alpha, Toxin, Stronghold, and Punch/Counterpunch/3rd Person/Infirmary

Alpha left to the gym to train. It was noticeably less violent so she could spawn training dummies and take them down with strategic elegance.

Toxin and Stronghold waited for Claws to heal.

Punch went to sleep.

IC: Jayar / Courtyard

"So, you were seeking me?" said Jayar to Exxan. How didn't Exxan know his name yet? They'd had several encounters, Hoto had even introduced him that one day in the library... No matter.

OOC: Last post of night. Not going to try Shark now, stakes are too high for me to risk writing him a tired mistake.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"Palma sent me to find you," I explained quickly. Now that I thought back on it, I was sure that I'd probably met him before now. I'd had too much on my mind lately to recall properly. 

IC: Sidonas - Dorm

When Sidonas heard her respond, he knew he was right to ask.

"I- I- I, I'll be planning negotiations with the Ghosts tomorrow, perhaps you'd be interested in coming along to help?"

"And Recoil?" He hugged her. "Have a good night."

At that he laid himself down on his bed, stared up at the ceiling, and fell asleep.

OOC: Last Post. Of Night. 

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

"So, level three then? What's it like?" Hoto asked after Kat had finished. She was grinning widely at all of Kat's adventures, but somehow managed to go wider as she mischievously followed up with, "...and... you and Fang?"

Root shook off the blow and nodded. "G-g-good hit-t," he complemented

'Twould be easy to get in a hit while Shield was inquiring as to his welfare, but 'twould also be shamefully dishonorable. Instead, Root spun away with a twirl of his staff to give himself more room. Perhaps it was time to introduce Shield to his more... unusual strategies.

IC Kat: Kinda nice, but...." I looked sidelong at Exxan, "Kinda makes people act different around me, now. Dunno I f I like it."

At here mention of Fang and I, I blushed hard, and for once, I was a little grateful Hoto couldn't see my face.

In a slightly wavery tone, I responded, "Uh... yeah, me and Fang. That's... a thing that happened."

"I knew it!" I hissed triumphantly. That explained why she'd been wearing his necklace. 

Root grinned as he stretched out an arm as if to catch the tomahawk, and a vine came snaking out with it, ensnaring the tomahawk. With a flick of the wrist, Root brought it into his hand and lazily tossed it back to its owner.

Hoto's grin looked just about wide enough to split her faceplate. They would be perfect for each other. It didn't take sight to see that.

She turned to Exxan's to give him some sharp comment and noticed his arm was no longer tangled. "Hey, Tridax let you out?"