Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Squid

Squid sat down cross-legged on the ground, looking all around his room at the amazing paint job. The blue wasn't just blue, it had all shades of blue with some hints of green and purple here and there. Squid had just planned a simple blue paint job, but Rain had something else in mind. He felt like he was underwater, a calm peaceful place where several silver squids swam around without any worries. His mouth would have been agape in wonder, but Squid knew bette than to chew with his mouth open. However, he must have forgotten some manners because he said with his mouth full,

"You are amazing. Thank you so much! I see some spots that still need painting, but you can take your payment now if you want."

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: Dormirahk - Dormitories

After watching the verbal exchange between Exxan and Fang, Dormirahk had decided to go to their own room and take a good long sleep. Unfortunately, Dormirahk had never been very good with direction, at least not when this tired... and they were always tired. 

So instead of walking straight into their own room, they instead barged in on Squid and Rain, realizing only as they stared at the blue walls and the two rahkshi standing inside that they were in the wrong room.

"Oh... sorry, I..." Dormirahk's voice trailed off as their eyes gazed up to the walls. The fact they were reminiscent of the ocean managed to kick them right awake. They had hydrophobia, and for a good reason. Sleepiness plus water equals disaster, in case anyone didn't know, and Dormirahk had to learn it the hard way.

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC: Dormirahk - Squid's room

"That's... fine, I wasn't going to st... by the name, why would you make the walls look like sea?" Right now, Dormirahk was hyperventilating, their hydrophobia taking over Dormirahk's thoughts. Sure, it wasn't actually water, but it reminded them enough of the time they almost drowned that they... fainted. Right onto the floor. And somehow, their pillow still managed to land under their head. A result of a long time of practice.

There they lied, their breathing erratic, their body twitching as he was undoubtedly having a terrible nightmare about drowning.

IC: Alpha/1st Person/Infirmary

I realized that Fang had just arrived, carrying someone into the infirmary. I pulled Rider over to him.

"Hi Fang. Rider wanted me to find you."

IC: The Trinity Brothers/3rd Person/Gym ---> Dorms

They went to the dorms. They needed rest.

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/1st Person, Punch's POV/Dorm ---> Library

When I woke up I decided to go and read. I got to the library pulled some random book and sat down.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Hoto - Hallways

"I'm... sorry," Hoto mumbled. She thought she was done with apologizing, but here she was, doing it again. But even that couldn't stop her now. She felt as if some part of Dekako's energy still clung to her, vibrating somewhere inside, just begging to be let out. She couldn't stop running, though it was no longer out of fear.

IC: Rain - Squid's Dorm

Why was it they couldn't be alone for five minutes? She was too frustrated to even bother hiding her scratches as she snatched up her staff and marched up to Noddy. If she even noticed his panic, she didn't care.

"Oi! This ain't no museum for you to come strolling through however you please! Get outta here!"

Karz. Was that Squid letting him in? Sometimes that guy was too nice. She quickly changed from a threatening, battle-ready stance to a stiff, welcoming one, though her eyes never lost their edge.

"Welcome to the gallery, then," she hissed. "We wish oh so very much that you enjoy your stay. No free samples."

IC: Fang - Infirmary

With Vaalku brought in, Fang lingered near a wall in the crowded Infirmary. Healers and patients rushed back and forth, and through it all, Fang looked down with a scowl.

There was Omega, still gathering dust in a corner, forgotten by all but Alpha. They had meant to plan something to... lay him to rest, but it seemed they never had the chance.

Omega had known who he was. No, never a traitor. He was a hero. He knew when to stand, and it only lead to his death. Fang had tried to live up to that, but no matter what he did, it always came off as selfish. It had never been his intentions to fight only for himself. He had wanted to help, but he didn't know the right way anymore.

Then Alpha arrived, disturbing his thoughts. "Rider?" he asked, slightly fearfully. Rider had also been the victim of his wrath on Nynrah, but Fang never had the chance to make it up. It could be revenge, but he was willing to take the chance. Rider was owed it. "What does he need?"

Edited by Click

IC Fog:

As soon as Vaalku was on a bed, Fog retrived his cape and drew it around himself, fastening it. The water had washed off what little blood there was, and Fog stalked out of the Infirmary. Where he saw Illusive's note. For a full five seconds, he stared in disbelief. Then he grabbed it and thought a second. Palma was busy. Who knew what Suvok would do. He needed to find Tridax. Ripping the note off the wall, he walked into the Infirmary. "Palma," he began, "Where can I find Tridax?", he said, struggling to remain calm.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Fang looked closer and suddenly noticed the scars around Rider's face. A small gasp slipped from his mouth. Those had not always been there.

"What... what happened?" he asked before realizing it didn't matter. He was not there to heal or sympathize. He was merely a guide. "I... I haven't seen her for a while. She was in the Courtyard earlier, but she has gone from there. I'll... I'll help you look."

He was relieved that Rider seemed to harbor no grudge. At least he could attempt to compensate through this.

IC: Alpha/1st Person/Infirmary

"Rider was among those that where in the pile of Rahkshi that resulted from unblocking the door to the Gym. Apparently he had his eyes gouged out by the spines of Caocthuouc. His eye damage is temporary and will heal, but he needs to find someone who can help him navigate."

"Of course. Let's find Hoto then. I'm sure she'll be eager to help."

She was with Jayar at least, but then again, there was... something there between the two.

He stepped outside and walked off to the Courtyard. His shoulder would have to wait.

IC: Hoto - Hallways

Hoto tried to smile at the two. "I'm sorry," she said again. "I'll... I'll try to go slower."

Era sounded pretty much okay, or so she said, and Hoto couldn't let it bother her anymore. She started walking to the Gym, but her legs pushed against the slow pace, and she found herself going faster and faster, finally sprinting up to the Gym doors.

IC: Rain - Squid's Dorm

"I think I scared him," Rain admitted with no small degree of pride. She looked down without pity at the sleeping Rahk. This one did not understand art.

"Should we... toss him out a window, or... something? No one would suspect you." It was an honest question, at least from her. She didn't see any problem with asking it.

IC: Dormirahk - Squid's Room

If the two rahkshi were going to throw Dormirahk out the window, they'd need a whole lot more rahkshi. The large, maroon armored body of Dormirahk was bigger than the average rahkshi, and even more so heavier.

Dormirahk laid there, dreaming that they were underwater, fighting to stay awake while submerged and drowning. They hadn't had this nightmare for a while. The oceanic paint-job of Squid's room had triggered Dormirahk's phobia, with a horrifying result for poor Dormirahk.

IC: Rail - Dorms

Rail awoke suddenly from a dream that he could barely remember, but he knew that it was a result of his guilt. He needed to find a way to deal with this before it started to have even more of a negative impact on his psyche, but he was completely at a loss for how to go about it. Reminding himself of Xara's offer to talk, he exited the room, kicking the strange crate of fruit inside and locking the door behind him before setting off to find her. He hadn't had the best of luck conveying his thoughts in the past, but hopefully he would find a way around that issue in particular. Deducing that he would have the best luck if he headed towards the gym, and that Glass would most likely be at her side, he set off on his quest before becoming distracted by a note attached to one of the walls.

The parchment spoke of how the students should rise up against the staff, and no sooner than the words had reached his eyes was it torn down by his hand.

An uprising would only lead to more casualties, something that Rail could not bear to stand by and watch, even if some of his classmates were dumber than rocks and especially after the earlier bloodbath in the gym. He soon continued down the hallway, intent on warning both Rahkshi of Chain Lightning.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Era - Gym.

"I'm fine," even so, I decided to slow down and pace myself as I followed Hoto and Kat back to the Gym. The truth was, I felt better than fine. It felt like... I could hear more. My powers were stronger, my senses more focused. I felt more alive, more aware, than I ever had before. "Guys...." I said hesitantly as we approached the gym, "....I think I've leveled up." 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Illusive - Hallway.

I did a quick lap of the school. No one paid any attention to me, not even bothering to spare me a second glance. The notes I'd left outside the gym and infirmary had been torn down, but the ones in the courtyard, library and refectory were still in place. Perfect.

I had a new batch almost finished. I'd wait a few more hours, then do the rounds again to put up my new messages of hate. Returning to my dorm, I locked the door behind me once more, and resumed my writing. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Exxan - Library.

Home sweet home. I returned to my personal corner of the library and sat down, picking up a book in both hands and starting to read.

​I'd forgotten how relaxing this place was...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Hoto - Gym

Hoto burst into the Gym at top speed and ran through the spars. She couldn't contain herself; she felt like she could run forever, and she would.

She passed in front of one Rahkshi who seemed to be alone.

That is, until his opponent suddenly appeared with a flash of teleportation. The broadsword was already in motion, speeding towards it target...

But she was in the way. Even with her powers, she knew she couldn't evade it in time.

And then... something happened. Her new energy seemed to swell through her body, taking control as she ducked and slid under the blade, almost too fast to process. She skid to a stop at last a few bio away, breathing hard. The two sparring Rahkshi didn't even have time to react, and they stood, just staring at her.

There was no way she could have dodged that. It was fast strikes like that that had knocked her down earlier in the Gym. Unless...

It all made sense. The sudden energy, the added speed, improved dodge skills. She had left that Kaita with more than confidence.

"I'm level three," she grinned back to the two Rahks.

IC: Fang - Courtyard

The Courtyard was empty once more, besides that leafy Rahkshi from earlier and his new companion. There was no sign of that familiar vibrant red and silver.

"No, I don't see her," Fang replied. "I... I don't know where she could have gone. She was with Kat, but that's all I know. Let's go back inside."

Rider was struggling to keep up, so Fang put an arm around his shoulders to guide him. "Rider, I... I never had the chance to apologize for what happened on Nynrah. I was out of line, I know that now."

As they talked, he lead them back inside. His mind searched through every option, trying to decide where would be best to go.

IC Kat:

A grin split my face, and I hugged them both.

"That's great! I'm super happy for you both!"

I was, too. Now I had some friends who could relate.

Now we just had to get to that training thing. And it would be much easier now with the new powers.

"Shall we, then?"

IC: Era - Gym.

"Let's do this." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Hoto - Gym

Hoto walked back to her friends, still panting from the adrenaline. She couldn't help grinning.

"Shall we... oh. Right."

She glanced around at all the students around them. They were in a relatively secluded area of the Gym, but Dekako moved fast. She was big, and dangerous. And it made Hoto nervous again.

It was easier this time though. They weren't just friends anymore. There would be no hesitation at revealing her thoughts. They already knew everything.

She reached out a hand and grasped her staff tightly, bracing for the sudden change.

IC: Fang - Hallways

As far as he knew, Hoto had never been in the Gym. She had never showed much of a desire to fight. "I... I don't know. I don't think she would be in there."

IC: Illusive - Dorm.

I decided to hold off on inundating the school with notes. This time, I only placed three. 

The first I put outside the gym once the hallway was clear and there was no one around to see me:

Suvak - Drillmaster? Or Executioner?

He teaches us how to fight, how to kill, yet we only seem to end up using those skills on each other.

He makes no effort to stop it.

Instead, he encourages it. 

How many more of us have to die before he is stopped?

Passing by outside the infirmary, I casually tacked a second up:

Palma - Healer or Killer?

She puts us back together, but does nothing to stop us from taking each other apart.

She doesn't care about helping us. Only helping the school to destroy us.

How long before you receive an injury that she can't heal?

As I strolled through the refectory, I placed the third on the wall, making sure not to be spotted:

Tridax - Headmaster, or Tyrant?

He sits up there in his office, day in, day out, supposedly watching over us all.

But when we fight and kill each other, does he do anything to stop it? 

No. He lets us die, and keep on dying.

It's only a matter of time before you fall to his tyranny as well.

My work completed, I headed back to my dorm, locked the door, and lay down to rest. It had been a long day's work.

Who knew what tomorrow would bring?

• Upvote 1

IC Dekako(Kat)/ gym.

We all stood together, as the still strange, yet familiar feeling washed over us once more, our minds going fuzzy as they merged once more, memories washing over and through us as we became.....

Dekako!

With a mighty roar, we announced our conjoined presence through the gym.

OoC: heh heh >:D

Ic: Hashan (gym)

Hashan had been training for a long time, and was about to go to the refectory to get something to eat when a surge of power flashed across the room. Intrigued, Hashan lowered the wall to see what was making all the noise. He instantly regretted it and quickly pushed the wall back up and swiftly started to make an exit from the gym, wall following him.

• Upvote 2

IC Vector:

He couldn't help it. Vector screeched like a brand-new Kraata and hid behind a target.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Dekako (Era) - Gym.

This time is different. We can see so much more. It's brighter here, more colours, more shapes. We stagger momentarily, the parts of us that are Era and Hoto still trying to make sense of the new sense that has opened up to them. 

We're even more powerful than before, we can feel it. Three level three students united in one body.

A tiny, slimy Rahkshi approaches us, tries to speak to us, and we look down at him for a few brief moments before striding forward, opening our gaping maw and roaring our name to the world. "WE! ARE DEKAKO!" 

IC: Xara - Gym.

I turned towards the noise. I stared. My staff fell from my hand and clattered to the floor. 

What.... the... karz....

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik gasped. He was reading three mental signatures, and yet only one at the same time, from the beast.

IC: Rail - Gym

Rail was about to enter the gym when another note caught his eye. It seemed that whoever was posting these was now directing their ire towards specific members of the staff. Just as he was about to tear it down, however, he heard a loud roar coming from the inside of the gym.

Throwing open the doors in haste, he soon laid eyes on the creature before him.

Whoa.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Dekako (Hoto) - Gym

We regard the small one. He knows who we are. He knows our power. He is not worth our attentions. We turn back to the Gym, but our motions are not steady. We have only gained this body for a short time.

Our tail, tipped with its rattling chain, snakes around to catch the Rahkshi. Its blades, tipped with paralyzing venom, prepare to enter his lone body...

We stagger as if our mind is fracturing with physical force...

Hoto split from the mind, desperately reaching out to stop their tail. No! We can't! she shouts, her voice ringing through their collective thoughts. Despite her every attempt, one mind cannot control the Kaita, and the tail still whips out.

• Upvote 1