Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Fog: 

Fog nodded and stepped forward. "Headmaster sir, I found this note outside the Infirmary. I felt you should be informed immediately.", Fog showed Illusive's earlier note.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Shark / Hallways

After patiently waiting over half an hour Shark decided that it was time to approach the issue from a different angle. He went into the Courtyard and flew around the building until he came to where he estimated the mysterious student's dorm to be. Sure enough, there was a window foolishly left open.

He entered the room, finding the door barricaded by a bed and table. This one definitely had something to hide if he felt that was necessary. Shark moved the bed and table back to their original positions, then found some paper and wrote a note:

"I know who you really are. If you want me to keep quiet, meet me in the back corner of the Library at noon some actual food. Come unarmed, and so will I."

He signed with a flourishy ":D" and left the note on the table. He was bluffing about knowing the Rahk's identity, and outright lying about coming unarmed, but the reader of the note wouldn't know that... And if he did, the worst that could happen would be his absence, which Shark would make provisions for.

He opened the door and silently stalked out of the room, headed for the Refectory. There were about 5 hours before he was to be in the Library.

Shark didn't like to admit it, but this was getting to be a lot of fun.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Mar'jik:

Being so sensitive to emotion, Mar'jik was almost physically blown back by the Kaita's roar. As it was, he staggered.

IC Vector:

Vector squeaked again. Tears began to come to his eyes. He was terrified, and the blast of fear hadn't helped.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: The Trinity Brothers and Punch/Counterpunch/3rd Person/Outside the Gym

The Brothers woke up when they heard loud noises, and after getting over a strange sensation of fear, they were at the opening of the gym when they saw a huge beast.

"Either Tridax imported in a new rahi or we've got a giant oversized Rahkshi in the student body."

"Or it could be a Kaita."

Punch had approached them carrying the book he was reading.

"How would you know?"

Punch showed them the random book he had read. Bullseye looked at the cover and read about Kaitas.

"I just read about them."

"Oh..."

"Hey, Bullseye. Maybe we should find a Kaita for you. I think that could make you feel better."

"...Sure..."

IC: Alpha/1st Person/Gym

I heard that loud, eerie noise and got to the gym where others have already gathered to see a giant...Kaita? I heard about this when I was training back at my original home, but I never thought it was possible. Now that it was right there in front of me, I now had a new goal.

Make some friends to form a Kaita with.

That was going to be hard.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Rain - Squid's Dorm

Rain appeared unfazed by Dormirahk's height. She straightened up on the tips of her feet to meet it, but the tip of her headplate was still below the bottom of theirs. She didn't even break eye contact as the other Rahkshi came in.

"You can't just wander into whatever room you find!" She cried, her tone icy. "You just barged in here and fell right over. Do you know how much work went into this? Can you even imagine what I would do to you if you do much as scratched it? And how do we know you weren't here for the food?"

IC: Dormirahk - Squid's room

"It's only thanks to your ocean like walls. I hate water... I had a bad experience with it. Anyway, I never intended to come in here, so I'll be on my way... what's your name again?" Dormirahk asked, aware that Squid and Rain hadn't given up their names to them.

Edited by Toa Onaku

"You..." she trailed off, trying to muster the words. "You hate water? What, you some kind of psychopath or something?"

She couldn't bear looking at him any longer. She dropped back into her natural height and retreated into the room, muttering to herself about art illiterates. At least he seemed to be leaving.

IC: Deadeye

After enjoying watching Booger suffer, Deadeye grabbed some blank paper. He needed to write a note to someone. He finished it and put next to Squid's dorm.

Dear Squid.

I apoligize if I scared you during the assignment. I am aware that I am....unorthodox to say the least. I know that you probably think I am crazy, but you were one of the only Rahkshi who was nice to me. I just wanted a friend, for once. Again sorry, Deadeye

Deadeye left and wandered the corridors.

IC: Dormirahk - Squid's room -> Gym

Dormirahk chuckled to themselves. "Well gee, a narcoleptic with a severe case of hydrophobia walks in on two rahkshi with water-themed names, painting the walls like the sea. Kind of ironic..." Before the two rahkshi could (if they were going to) respond, Dormirahk left the room and went on their way. 

The drowsiness returned quickly, and soon enough, Dormirahk was once again walking without any clue as to where they were going. They ended up entering the gym... and suddenly witnessing the awesome Kaita within. "Oh bother..."

IC: Jayar / Gym

There was no reasoning with the roar. It carried within it pure irrational fear, directed at Caoutchouc but washing over everyone, including Jayar. Though this might have otherwise been evidence of Kat's presence, by its very nature it prevented Jayar from using this evidence to effectively calm himself. He whipped his staff off his back and into a defensive position as he took a few steps back. What good would a wooden staff do against the beast? He held his ground against the impulse to retreat further, perhaps from the room entirely, but only by a narrow margin.

IC: Shark / Refectory

Shark took a seat in the corner of the Refectory after grabbing a tray of gruel, but his mind was elsewhere. He was developing a plan for rooting out the identity of the mystery Rahk.

OOC: Shark open to interaction.

IC: Dormirahk - Gym ----> Refectory

Dormirahk did a big "NOPE" and turned right around, exiting the gym. They decided they were hungry, hungry enough to eat even that disgusting gruel that the staff had the audacity to call food.

Dormirahk entered the Refectory, took a bowl of yuck, and noticed Shark sitting in the corner, eating some eugh. They took a seat across from him, letting out an acknowledging "Hey" before they took a big spoonful of ew in their mouth.

OOC:

Interaction in process. 

Edited by Toa Onaku

...what..?

No one ever spoke to Shark. It just didn't happen. Thankfully, Shark was inventive enough to come up with an appropriate response.

"Hello," he said, his deep growling voice mildly uninterested. "Say, have you seen a grey and blue Rahkshi with blue spines around?" he asked.

Edited by Johnrahk

Rain finally collapsed on the bed and fell silent for half a second, a remarkable feat for her.

"Squishy," she mumbled. "You're too nice sometimes, you know that?"

IC: Dekako (Hoto) - Gym

Our unity is imperfect. The one called Hoto still resists. We cannot maintain this form unless we are united...

There was too much going on. Though Hoto allowed Dekako to pull her back into the mind, she didn't want to be there. She couldn't bring herself to join fully with Kat and Era. As the large head swayed, surveying the Gym, she was picking up too much. There, by the door, that was Fang? And... Bullseye, and Omega's sister, Alpha, and... Jayar. For the first time she was seeing them, the colors that identified their powers, the paints so carefully applied, their features too fine to pick out by echolocation.

And their expressions. She was close enough to Dekako to recognize them. Fear. Anger. Jealousy. Some of it hidden, some of it plain. In the middle of it all stood Jayar. He had told her the one they hit was alright, and she had wished she could cry out with her own voice to him. Now, he stood boldly before them, though Dekako recognized a hint of uncertainty. She wanted to scream at him to move, to get away before they hurt him too, but her attempts only echoed through their shared mind. Not even the roar shook him as she hoped it would.

They all looked on Dekako as a monster. They saw her, Hoto, as a monster.

I knew this was a bad idea, she thought back to the monster she was trapped inside.

• Upvote 2

IC: Dormirahk - Refectory

Dormirahk looked up from their bowl of 'OH DEAR LORD IN HEAVEN, WHAT IS THAT?!!!' and contemplated Shark's question. "Can't say I have. Although I'm really not the best person to ask about person sightings. Usually I'm too tired to know who I'm even talking to... What's your name, by the way?"  Dormirahk put another spoon of disgusting in their mouth, almost gagging on the upleasant texture of it.

IC: Squid

"Yeah, I know... at least he explained why he passed out to us. I think it wouldn't have been too nice to toss him out the window or into the hall while he was out, though. Did you get around to painting the extra eyes and nostrils? I only painted one squid."

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

"Refer to me as Titan," he suggested. He typically gave out a different name to each Rahkshi who asked him for one - that way, they couldn't compare notes on him. He'd been all sorts of things before, from Brutix to Daggerclaw.

But an innocent one like this was useful for information. Could help to on a friendly air first, though. "What can I call you?" he asked politely.

"Just call me Dorm." Dormirahk hadn't heard of any 'Titan' in the school. So either this rahkshi was new, or they might have been hiding something, which Dormirahk didn't really mind, but then of course it could just be that they hadn't heard of them, which wasn't too strange, what with the size of this place.

"So why are you looking for a blue spined rahkshi?" Dormirahk asked.

Edited by Toa Onaku

"Nice to meet you, Dorm." said Shark. "This blue-spined Rahkshi..." He quieted his voice and spoke conspiratorially, "Well, there's a certain Rahkshi responsible for murdering two students here. I think he's painted himself to look like this blue-spined Rahk since I last saw him, but I can't be sure." He could not have realized that what he was saying was the truth, but even so it was a convenient lie in that, based upon Shark's knowledge, it could be true. He wasn't sure yet, but it would do to present himself in a light of justice. And the best lies were merely the truth presented backwards.

"I'm hoping to track down the murderer so I can bring him to the Staff, and they can punish him as need be." He leaned back a bit, spoke slightly less guardedly. "Could you do the school a favor and try to let me know if you see the blue-spine, and hear him speak? Part of his disguise, assuming it is one, is an inability to do so, and if I can prove he can that's one step closer to uncovering his disguise, and his crimes."

IC - Gym

Adrenaline surged through his veins as the Hͮ͋̔̆ͪͥ̈ͮ̑̾̈́̓͌̄ͩ͑ͤ̚͟͏̲̣̤͉͉̥̖̠̥̬̖͍͓y̵̧̲͈͉̠̰̅ͮ̊ͯ̇̈́̈̌ͨ͂g̷̬͇̮̩̘͚͕̘̬̫̼̲̲̰͍̙͓͉̓ͮ́ͪ̓̾͝͡͞͝v̧̨͖̤̜̳͚̭̺̗̏̒́͂̾̆ͪͥͭ̽̔͋͜z̓̿̌ͨ̀̐̿͗̚͏̡́҉̖̲̯͎̺̝̙̝̠͔ͅͅͅñͮ̑͗ͫ̋̎̿ͬ͏̶͞͏̱͈̮̜̲̬͇̭̀g̡̢̜̼̞͎̗͕̮̣̘̰ͤ̅̽̌ͣ͞r̨̛̿ͩͮͯ͂ͤ̅̌̀̄̾̃͐ͮ̈ͮ̾͛͛͏̢̠̠̤̮̠̻͔͓̯̼͓̣̮͈̩̮̗͟. roared before him, his mind was still stretching and molding itself into new shapes, attempting to understand it.

The fear triggered a fight or flight response, swift and brutal, he was torn between the options.

Fight                                               

Flight

Fight                                                                                          oh karz what am i doing?!

Flight

Fight                                                                                                                         run away!

Flight

Fight                                                                                             why run away, you can FIGHT it!

Flight

FIGHT!

The roulette ended, the fleshy clockwork of his mind lit up the "Fight" light, he was live! His fist formed as if by instinct, interrupting the creatures primordial roar of terror with a punch, aimed right at their nose!

• Upvote 2

...but close to it

Dormirahk nodded, which unfortunately made them dip the tip of their head into the gruel, seeing as they were on the verge of falling asleep. Their dip into the yuck made Dormirahk raise their head right back up.

"Yeah, sure, no problem. If I actually manage to see anything suspicious, I'll let you know..."

Dormirahk's fatigue could hold out no more, and their head slammed into the table next to the bowl which they had fortunately moved to the side. The soft snores that came from them only a second later indicated clearly that they had passed out.

IC: Alpha/1st Person/Gym ---> Library

I ran towards the library hoping to find a book on Kaita.

IC: The Trinity Brothers and Punch/Counterpunch/3rd Person/Gym

"I don't think you should do that!" shouted Bullseye to Caoucthouc.

"Should we interfere?"

"Not yet. I think we should wait till something actually goes wrong before we go in."

IC Dekako(Kat)/Gym

A punch that never landed as the dodge powers kicked in, painting a frankly humorous painting as the Large reptilian Kaita skittered out of the way, arms half raised to block out of instict.

There was a flash of light as the three component Rahkshi lost Unity, And split into their respective selves. Falling over into a pile, they groaned.

"Ow." Kat summed up.

IC: The Trinity Brothers and Punch/Counterpunch/3rd Person/Gym

They blinked. Neither of them expected that. While Punch and Stronghold approached Caoucthouc to make sure he wouldn't do anything rash, Toxin went to help the three up. Ignoring his inner depression, Bullseye went to help Toxin.

"Are you alright?" he asked the three.

ic - gym

no words no punctuation that Hͮ͋̔̆ͪͥ̈ͮ̑̾̈́̓͌̄ͩ͑ͤ̚͟͏̲̣̤͉͉̥̖̠̥̬̖͍͓y̵̧̲͈͉̠̰̅ͮ̊ͯ̇̈́̈̌ͨ͂g̷̬͇̮̩̘͚͕̘̬̫̼̲̲̰͍̙͓͉̓ͮ́ͪ̓̾͝͡͞͝v̧̨͖̤̜̳͚̭̺̗̏̒́͂̾̆ͪͥͭ̽̔͋͜z̓̿̌ͨ̀̐̿͗̚͏̡́҉̖̲̯͎̺̝̙̝̠͔ͅͅͅñͮ̑͗ͫ̋̎̿ͬ͏̶͞͏̱͈̮̜̲̬͇̭̀g̡̢̜̼̞͎̗͕̮̣̘̰ͤ̅̽̌ͣ͞r̨̛̿ͩͮͯ͂ͤ̅̌̀̄̾̃͐ͮ̈ͮ̾͛͛͏̢̠̠̤̮̠̻͔͓̯̼͓̣̮͈̩̮̗͟. just fell apart into three rahkshi one of whom i know i could barely handle the many-angled one by now my brain is shot im falling the ground rushes to meet me eloquently and i lay there looking

at the ceiling

oh k a r z

w     h a t         h apppppppppp e n e d

sleep time

• Upvote 2

...but close to it

IC: The Trinity Brothers/3rd Person/Gym

Hoto dashed between the brothers and hugged Jayar. That was also unexpected. Bullseye looked at this and suddenly his depression came back. He withdrew from his brothers and sat in the corner.

Useless. Alone. You suck.

Toxin and Stronghold looked at their older brother and taking in what has happened so far, understood why he's sad. They thought it was best for Bullseye to find a group of friends to hang around as quick as possible. Toxin held his hand out for Kat.

"That was...interesting. You formed a Kaita, no?"

Stronghold looked at Era, and pulled her up into a standing position.

"If that was a Kaita, then remind me not to get on your bad sides."

He chuckled to himself only to quickly withdraw it knowing that this was no laughing matter.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Jayar / Gym

Caoutchouc you fool! No one benefits from this, not you, not me, not Hoto or the Kaita she comprises! Is fighting your ONLY answer? Jayar prepared to force himself to approach the fallen, paralyzed body of the rubber rahk and drag it over to where he had deposited Booger.

Thankfully, that was unnecessary. Stuff happened, the fear was gone, and Jayar barely had time to put his staff away before Hoto collapsed into his arms.

He wrapped his arms around her, oblivious to the gathered crowd. "It's okay," he soothed Hoto. "It's okay." He tried to find the words to further elaborate. "You don't need to apologize."

IC Kat:

I took The offered hand, pulling myself up, and looking dejectedly at Hoto. 

Her pain had been too much, and I'd wrenched us all free. I hoped she'd gotten enough from me in the short time we'd been together. There was a veritable crowd of Rahkshi in here, all gawking at us.

My face burned, and....

There was Fang.

Karzahni.

IC: Fang - Gym

Fang turned away from the flash that accompanied the Kaita breaking. When he looked back, he only saw Hoto, Kat and Era where the beast had been. Karz, he was ready to attack it, but fortunately Kat's fear had held him back. It couldn't have been a natural fear, not with him.

He looked on and met Kat's eyes, but he couldn't keep contact. She had enough to deal with now. She didn't need a selfish Rahkshi like him around. He turned and walked out to find Rider.

IC: Shark / Refectory-->Empty Dorm-->Gym

Apparently Dorm had fallen asleep. Shark was still playing nice, so he picked up the sleeping Rahkshi and carried him to an empty dorm room and laid him on the bed. Hopefully he'd figure out that it wasn't actually his room.

That out of the way, Shark went to the Gym, where he found a significant amount of commotion - and a huge enclosure in one corner, exactly like the one Zex had made once before. Therefore it was probably Zex who had created this one.

Shark found an area of the Gym not engulfed in confusion and summoned numerous training dummies to destroy, but all the while he kept an eye on rest of the Gym, especially the enclosure. If Blue-Spine walked out of it he would know that he was actually Zex.

IC: Fang - Hallways

Fang stopped just outside the Gym, only because he felt there was no other option. Kat would find him, eventually.

"You should be in there," he said as she approached. "You should be with them."

IC: Hoto - Gym

Hoto quieted a little as she hugged Jayar. "I... I didn't mean to hurt him. I didn't... want to even come down here. I... I thought..."

She couldn't continue. That same fear as she saw her victim gripped her and kept her silent.