Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Rail - Gym

"Agree with it or not, this is only going to bring about more death," the Rahkshi of Magnetism said. "Especially now that everyone and their Makuta will be wanting to go off and form their own Kaita. I'm all for taking a life if I deem it necessary, but this is taking things too far. Whoever wrote this is just begging for us to kill each other en masse."

He then turned his head to the side in order to avoid looking her in the eye.

"And after those two Rahkshi died in that riot I caused earlier... I'm starting to get sick of all of the pointless murder."

IC: Xara - Gym.

"I know what you mean... and that's probably exactly what they want us to do. Divide and conquer; it's a classic battle strategy." an idea occurred to me. "Maybe we should make a Kaita of our own? Just to even the odds..." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Root - Dormitories

'Twas easy to find the lair of Torch. The halls 'round the door were blackened with soot from previous attempts to vanquish the foe. Root trod carefully up to it, always wary of such traps as villains commonly infest their lairs with. His vines stretched out along the floor, but nothing was triggered. It appeared safe... for now.

Root leaned up against the door softly and listened for any cries of help from inside, but could hear nothing.

IC: Fang - Gym

"Oh..." he said, sadly. He had never experienced that side of Hoto, beside a few brief moments in the Infirmary. It had been unbearable.

He perked up at Kat's question. "What's... what? It's nothing! Well, probably nothing..."

Karz.

Rail nodded in agreement. If he came across one in the future, it would be better to be part of one as well, after all...

"I suppose you'd want the third the third member to be Glass, correct?"

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Root - Dorms

Root listened for a moment longer with a single finger pressed to his faceplate, indicating silence. There was not a sound from within. 'Twas time for more... extreme measures.

Root stepped back from the door and motioned his accomplice away. With a sudden motion, he thrust his hands at the door, vines swirling thickly around them to strangle the door. The tiny feelers slipped through every crack, then expanded, splintering the door within moments. His work completed, Root willed the vines to wither away.

He waved a hand at the weakened entry. "D-d-do the honors?"

"There's no one else I'd trust inside my head," I shrugged, "the only reason I'm even suggesting this to you is because, admittedly, you impressed me in our fight the other day." I leaned on my staff, "I'm a difficult girl to impress." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kat: 

I moved around him, pulling the paper off the wall to read it.

"Fight for our freedom...."

At most we had a few level threes. It was too early for this kind of fight.

Still, I was curious.

I looked up at Fang, a bit of the old fire back in my eyes.

"Are we gonna check this out?"

IC: Green - gym

Green was being ignored.

She didn't like that.

But she couldn't lash out here; no, of course she couldn't do that. This Rahkshi seemed busy talking, so Green went on her way.

Seeing two Rahkshi around the note she had been looking at moments ago, she asked them (Fang and Kat): "I've been away from the school for a while, and I hears that there have been more deaths. Could you fill me in?"

IC - Picking yourself up off the floor

H...how long had you been out?

Picking up the pieces of your flimsy mortal coil and the morose neuropathic pathways within, you stumble to the rack. Seating yourself on a bench.

Your encounter with the [text recreation : not possible] has left you rather dazed. Are Xara and the others that had been present even still present?

Edited by Tiragath
  • Upvote 1

...but close to it

"Works for me," he said gruffly. "I usually trust people in this school about as far as I can throw them, but the fact that you're suggesting him makes me willing to give him a shot. When do we start?"

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Alas, 'twas empty! Where could that villain have entrapped her?!

"We s-s-search them all!" Root cried before heroically charging outwards to break down another door.

He tried to stop her, but she was far too quick. He groaned, already dreading her response, only to be pleasantly surprised. He grinned back at her.

"Someone is planning to strike back at the staff for doing nothing about the murders, and I intend to be there. Just like old times, right?"

Fang looked up to the other Rahkshi that approached. He... vaguely recognized her, but couldn't recall her name. "I... I only just found out about the deaths myself. Kat and I were... busy."

IC: Sidonas - Dorm

Sidonas turned to Recoil after he finished writing and asked: "So, think this'll work?" He said, pointing to the template. "Also, did you see those posters someone put up? They were making some rude accusations against the staff."

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Who was this... behatted peasant to stand in the way of a noble quest? Perhaps he did not understand their heroic motives.

Root leaned in conspiratorially and whispered "There is a f-f-fair maid-d-den t-t-trapped in one of these rooms."

Confident that would win anyone to their cause, Root continued and broke the hinges on another door.

"We can start as soon as Norik gets online we find Glass..." I turned around, looking for him, and instead spot Fang, Kat and Green huddled around a note on the wall. "What's that all about?" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Root grinned as the behatted peasant joined their quest. The next room appeared to be empty with only a few odd trinkets lying about. Alas, no beautiful Rahkshi.

Undetered, our hero boldly stepped outside to break down the next door, watching as his damage repaired itself behind him. No one would ever know...

I scanned the paper quickly, my eyes growing wider as I read through it all. "How long has this been going on for?" 

IC: Era - Hallways.

I got up off the floor and started walking out of the gym, unsure of where to go or what to do.

___________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Illusive - Refectory.

Growing hungry, I headed down to the refectory, grabbing myself a tray of slop and eating slowly, watching out the corner of my eye the students reading the notes I'd left here earlier. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

OOC: Era and Illusive open for interaction.

IC: Exxan - Suvak's Office. 

"Well... Is there anything you need help with? No one wants to be around me, for obvious reasons..." I sighed, knowing full well that it was all my own fault. Mine... and Omega's. "...I just want to make myself useful to someone." 

IC: Exxan - Suvak's Office.

"I've already helped Palma with some odd jobs," I explained, "But she wasn't in the infirmary when I last checked there; that's why I came here. Besides, the last job she gave me was to find two of her helpers for her. I don't think she needs me anymore." No one wanted me now. 

I was back to being an outcast. 

"Oh, there you are," I couldn't help but grin at him, lovable idiot that he was. Not that.... I loved him.... or anything like that....

Emotions were weird.

"I was just discussing with Rail the idea of forming a Kaita, but then...." I showed him the note  "....this happened." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Dormirahk - Dorms -> Outside Gym

Dormirahk quickly rose up in the bed, which they immediately recognized as not their own. They jumped out of bed, thinking how they could have gotten here. They then remembered their short conversation with 'Titan', and figured he must have carried them here. 

They decided to leave the room. No way of knowing who the actual owner was, and they were in no mood for a fight... at the moment, anyway. 

Dormirahk headed to the gym again. By the sound of things, the awesome monster that had been there earlier was gone now. On their way there, they noticed 'Titan' from earlier and... oh, seems like he caught the blue-spined troublemaker. Dormirahk decided to see what was going on, and approached the scene.

Edited by Toa Onaku
  • Upvote 1

IC: Mantis

Mantis sat back on his dorm, milling over what he knew. Someone had attacked Nynrah before, hence the Rahkshi target used by the Matoran. Someone had wanted to cause chaos and kill the relations between the Matoran and Rahkshi. Then there was whoever wrote the note - either a misguided freedom fighter or a secretive revolutionary. But what if they were working together? That would erase the innocence of both, leaving their only incentive to be to purely to ruin integrity in the school. It was still possible that they weren't working together, but it was too big a risk. Had the flyer given more information... no. This shouldn't be allowed to happen. Mantis got up and ran for the gym, telling every single Rahkshi he met on the way

"Do not believe the flyer! Do not do what it tells you to!"

IC: Raptor

Raptor smiled when he saw Claws. A shame Wings was still asleep in his dorm/lab.

"We're almost there. C'mon.

Edited by Gukko Lord

IC: Jayar / Empty Dorm Wing

"So do I," replied Jayar. "So do I... I want to understand. But now...?"

He couldn't bring himself to ask Hoto if she wanted to form another Kaita. After what happened with Dekako, he didn't want to pressure her to try it again, with himself or anyone else.

And maybe, maybe he didn't want it to be revealled how disappointed he was that he'd been left out.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Sidonas - Dorm

"So, Recoil, what do you think of it ?"

Will this work? and who could be foolish or daring enough to slander someone like Tridax?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Mantis

Mantis made it to the gym, where he saw a cluster of Rahkshi looking at... oh no, not that. He bowed once.

"Brothers! Sisters! You must not do as instructed by the note! I don't know exactly what will happen, but it could be anything! An ambush, maybe! Don't be fooled!"

OOC: He's referring to Fang's group.

Edited by Gukko Lord

Fang shrugged nervously. Was he actually going to work with Xara? They had stopped that thief from taking revenge earlier, but things had been... different then.

"I only just noticed the notes," he said, still a little unsure of himself. "The others mentioned the deaths, so I would imagine they would have been placed near then."

Fang turned to the newcomer, eager for someone else to be the target of his doubt. "They are right," he growled, menacingly. "The staff has gone on long enough! My friend died because of their inaction, is it not a worthy cause to fight for?"

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Wing

"Understanding is... harder than it sounds," she sighed. "I nearly broke the Kaita on our first time, and... I did break it on the second. I... I guess I've... I've got a lot locked up in there.

"I don't know, though. Sometimes, it's... it's better for there to be someone who doesn't know the whole story. Someone who can just... see who I am now and... not worry about the pain that got me here. Someone who can... love me..."

It had just slipped out. When Dekako had looked at Jayar, she had panicked, desperately wishing Jayar would stay away. She didn't want to hurt anyone, but especially him. One word reverberated around their shared mind. It came from Kat, along with memories of her and Fang. The word was "love."

Hoto nestled closer, trying to act like nothing had happened. "But... understanding is good too..."

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 2