Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: "Your opinion is noticed, Exxan, but sadly misplaced," Tridax smiled. It was...disconcerting how wide that grin got, "As I did not ask for the names of the killers. And given that I am confident that not many in this building even knew the names of the deceased, I am not sure what impact using those names would have had. So, if you would not mind keeping your self-righteous indignation to a moment where it is appropriate, and not actively hindering the path to justice for those you claim to be supporting, well, I'm sure there are those present who would appreciate it."

He looked at Kat as she stepped up with an eyebrow raising, "Partial responsibility? For the benefit of the room and for clarity in this matter, how exactly is your responsibility only partial?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Revenge-Gym

Revenge had gotten to the gym.  This seemed like it would take a while so he started looking through the Kaita book.

OOC:  If you wan't Revenge to have lead Rider, go ahead Dane.  I just wanted my characters to be there.

IC: Booger-Gym

Booger sat up and looked around for Deadeye.

IC: Melody-Gym

Having heard the porter's announcement Melody went to the gym.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC Kat:

I looked at Fang and Hoto, a pained expression that only Fang could see. I mouthed, " I love you," then stepped forward.

Declaring loudly for everyone to hear.

"The gym had been blocked, and there were several students attempting to gain entry for use of the gym. My self included. Ultimately, it was me who unblocked the doors, and the others..... well, the others got into a pretty large fight about the doors being blocked in the first place. I'd imagine that's when Silencer and Discord were killed. Their blood is as good as on my hands."

I stood, head held high. Unafraid. 

Until I saw Hoto's face in the crowd.

I didn't want to die. Not in front of them. But I'd told my piece, there was only the judgement of Tridax awaiting me now.

IC: Dodge-256

Having arrived in the gym around the same time as Tridax did, Dodge had been silently listening until Kat spoke up.

"Your guilt is misplaced, Kat," the Rahkshi for Dodge spoke. "Opening a door and taking a life are acts of two different degrees; while you did cause a riot, in principle, their blood is not as good as on your hands. Right now, I presume we are seeking the one who delivered the killing blow themselves. Unlike you, they had malicious intent. They have more to pay for. They are why we're here."

IC: Tridax looked quizzical for a second or two. He genuinely couldn't seem to decide if Kat was being serious. However he seemed to reach a decision as soon as Dodge spoke up.

"Your eloquent friend there is accurate. You need have no guilt in this matter. The only hands that have blood on them are the ones that wielded the swords. You are blameless."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Xara - Gym.

"If Kat is guilty, then so am I!" I stepped forward to stand beside her. "The gym doors were blocked to allow me to finish a fight that I had started. If I hadn't been so quick to anger, things might have gone differently." 

EDIT: Ninja'd by Ultron. Dangit. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Pyre

This was Zex? Well that changed a lot.

"Murderererer? I was there. The first rahkahi interfered in a battle and got himself killed! The second rank jumped in front of a blow! He is no murderererer!"

Pyre's voice boomed and echoed through the halls.

OOC: They are in front of the gym right?

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Hoto - Gym

Hoto couldn't believe it. She slowly stepped backwards, her feet ready to bolt if anything should happen...

And she breathed a sigh of relief as Tridax made his decision.

IC: Fang - Gym

Fang's eyes never left Tridax as Kat made her explanation. He was helpless to stop her, but his eyes dared Tridax to try something. He was ready to watch Tridax prove to the school that he was just as careless and merciless as everyone believed he was.

But it wasn't necessary. Fang released the breath he didn't realize he had been holding and ran to Kat's side to snatch her up in a hug.

"That was foolish," he scolded, but his voice broke a little with emotion.

IC: Rain - Gym

Rain wandered into the gym, swinging her staff idly, just in time to hear something about killers and names and stuff like that. Was that what this was all about? That's what they had called her out for? She sat by the wall, fuming that someone would dare interrupt her for some stupid thing like punishing a killer. What a...

She looked up with a grin as she heard Squid's voice. "Hey, Squishy. Just... enjoying the show."

I exchanged a glance Kat. We were both probably feeling pretty stupid right now....

IC: Era - Gym.

I stood there, listening to the ongoing conversation and waiting to see what the result would be. 

IC: Exxan - Gym.

Tridax dismissed my words as easily as crushing an insect. I turned away from him, and noticed the note up on the wall, the one summoning students to the Causeway. "What do we do about that?" I whispered to Fang. "Tridax is going to start breaking things if he sees it." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Vir

Vir's Dormitory

Vir finally disentangled themself from the sheet and stared at Root in confusion. "What are you talking about?"

IC Mahrika

Gymnasium

Mahrika entered the gymnasium and slipped into the crowd, finding himself by Squid and Rain. "What's going on here?" he asked quietly.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC Kat:

Somehow managing to exchange a glance, Get swept up in a hug and answer Exxan all at once, I wheezed, "Take it down. He already knows about the slander, and we have to find out what's going on. Preferably without getting blown to Karz in the process."

After Fang released me, I swept Hoto into a hug of my own.

"I'm sorry I put you through all this horrible stuff, Hoto."

IC: Shark / Hallways

Aargh! Plasma hurt! But the blow impacted, knocking Pyre off of Zex. Shark deactivated the silence field long enough to say, "Don't interfere," fixed Pyre with a terrifying glare, and helped Mantis pick up Zex with one hand while holding his sword, ready to fight, in the other. It hurt his hands, but he would tough it out.

OOC: I assume, since you said Pyre was hit, that Zex is free to be move.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: The scuffle by the walls of the Gym immediately drew Tridax's attention. Someone shouting the word murderer complete with added emphasis will do that, even if the quest for a murderer wasn't already ongoing. Shark, Mantis, Pyre and Zex were all suddenly held motionless and dragged to the base of the circular stage, powerful magnetic energies binding them to Tridax's will. His gaze passed from the fiery Pyre to Zex being held by the burly Shark.

"So. Do any of you have something you want to tell me?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"Apparently!" Rain said with an obnoxiously large gesture to Tridax. "And he thinks he can just... Oh, it's you."

Her eyes caught Merika or Sparky or whatever approaching, and her face just as suddenly switched from a grin to a venomous scowl. "Did you happen to kill anyone lately, because I would love to watch you be incinerated."

IC: Root - Dorms

Root staggered back with the sheets and tilted his head to one side again. The colors were right... the shape looked just about right... but there was something... different about this student. They lacked that feminine grace that Melody embodied. Karz, it's a guy.

Root immediately scolded himself for cursing. Heroes don't curse! But alas, he was so... bothered by his mistake that it seemed to warrant the crude language used by the lowly peasants.

"I ap-p-pologize, f-f-friend," Root stammered sheepishly. "Simple c-c-case of... mis-sinformation."

IC: Fang - Gym

Fang let his arms fall away awkwardly, suddenly aware of all the other Rahkshi around. At first, he wasn't sure what Kat was talking about, but then he remembered the poster. He jumped to remove it, but Exxan snatched up first (in the next post..)

Edited by Click

IC: Era - Gym.

I heard Kat's voice and started walking towards it. "Kat? Hoto?"

I took down the note and hesitated. Kat had a point, but.... I decided to hang onto it for now.... 

IC: Illusive - Gym. 

That was him. That was my brother's murderer I was sure of it. 

IC: Tridax, noticing the discoloured cuts and scratches on Zex's armour, held out a hand and switched to Ice Resistance powers. It generated enough heat to liquefy the paint without completely vaporise the Rahkshi beneath it like Plasma would have. 

"Black with purple spines. It fits the description given of one of the murderers, but because I wish to seem generous in this matter, is there anyone here who has evidence or testimony to support the current accusations?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Vir's agender, but it's no big deal; there would be differences in their armor proportions and such.

IC Vir

Vir's Dormitory

Misinformation? What kind of justification was that? "You... you broke into my room because you wanted to help someone?"

IC Mahrika 

Gymnasium

Well, Tridax had more or less answered his question. He tilted his head slightly towards Rain. "Very funny," he muttered. "So, is that doorman friend of yours out of intensive care yet?"

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Shark / Gym

"I myself, Headmaster." declared Shark. "Not long after the murders, I battled him in the Gym. He told me, and I quote,

"I just killed two rahkshi. Unless you want to be added to that list I recommend you stop."

His own words condemn him, no matter what his accomplice," Shark shot a sinister pointed glare at Pyre, "may say in his defense."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: "Interesting," Tridax said, "I had been assuming I was looking for two murderers. You are saying this one Rahkshi is responsible for both of our recent casualties?" He looked back at Pyre, who was perhaps regretting speaking up right now, "Thank you for that valuable information."

Shark spoke up again, so Tridax spoke to him, "Your testimony is valuable, student, but I require another to back up your story. You could simply be nursing a grudge, and for the sake of every student here I wish to keep this fair. I don't want anyone able to say I did conduct this as properly as I could."

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"Don't thank me yet," I said, crumpling the note in my hand.

IC: Illusive - Gym.

I didn't choose to step forward. My entire plan hinged on anonymity. I couldn't give myself away....

Not even to avenge Silencer's death.

"I witnessed the aftermath of the fight!" I stepped forward, more confident this time, "I don't know anything about what happened to the other Rahkshi, but he..." I pointed at Zex, "...was the one who delivered the killing blow to Silencer." I now pointed at Pyre; I'd seen him at the scene, and the plasma burns all over silencer's body painted a very clear picture of his role in the killing. "And he helped." 

IC: Hoto - Gym

Hoto instinctively wrapped her arms around Kat with relief. "I... I didn't want to lose you. I... I didn't mean to... hurt you."

Kat was one of the only friends she had, and they had been in a Kaita together. She should never have ignored her before.

IC: Root - Vir's Dorm

Root grinned uncomfortably. Heroes don't make mistakes, not like this.

"A f-f-fair maid-d-den has been c-c-captured," Root explained, wishing he could just rush out to the next room or even to the Gym. "...That, unf-fortunately shares y-your d-d-description."

Rain grinned wickedly. "Probably not. You eager to make a visit?" 

To Squid she explained: "This is Sparky. He and I had a bit of a... disagreement last assignment."

Edited by Click