Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC:

Well.

Well, Cao didn't get blown up. That was good. 

But he'd have to punch basically the rest of the student body.

Y'know what? We like those odds a karz of a lot better than Tridax.

Reaching the proceedings, we started roughly muscling our way through the crowd towards a certain rubberrahk.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC: Siren

Siren had been training in her room, not willing to practice in front of... Commoners. However, she should practice with them, so, reluctantly, she went over to the gym, only to find it full of Rahks, looking at something, on a stage.

Oh a Rahk on a cross.

Oh, Tridax.

Oh.

She realized what happened quite simply. She drew her katana and walked towards the Rahk who was very nearly probably going to die. She didn't know what he had done, but she was going to make him suffer.

She grabbed his face and stared into his eyeless holes.

"I don't know what you did, but whatever you did do, you probably deserve this. No, you most certainly deserve this."

She tapped her katana on the most injured places, the blunt on his missing arm, a finger down his empty eyes socket, another on his jawless mouth. She walked back, went into a stance she had practiced, and then ran at the Rahk. She put her katana down to the ground, and it rippled her upwards, and as she was coming down, she lunged the sword downwards, cutting off his spines, his hand, his lower leg. She landed with a light "thump" as the parts she cut fell down with a heavy "thud", before getting up and walking away.

IC: Fang - Refectory

He was torn.

She was right. Of course she was right. He had been tired of the fighting since Day One. But that was always why he stayed. He had always hoped he could change something.

But that wasn't entirely true. He had stayed for his friends. It was the only reason he hadn't gone off and got himself killed yet. Those goals had never conflicted.

That is, until now.

He had to decide what was more important. His friends, or "bettering the lives" of the other students. Those that actually cared for him, or his selfish ideals.

But then again, wasn't it selfish to want to be around those he wished to be, rather than to work for the good of many?

He remained silent for a long time, staring blankly at the smooth surface of the table. Wheels spun furiously in his head, comparing and discarding arguments at an alarming rate.

Finally, he spoke. "I... want to come with you..." He trailed off, still unsure if there was a but...

IC: Exxan - Refectory. 

"What about everyone else, though?" I cut in, focusing on Fang. "You want to prove Caotchouc wrong, don't you? If you - both of you - run away now, leaving everyone else behind, then you're just showing yourselves to be selfish cowards." 

I folded my arms across my chest. "Whether you realise it or not, lots of people look up to you, Fang. If you leave them all behind, then they'll lose faith, give up hope. Tridax will win, and I don't want that." 

Looking for a seat, Aerahk came across another Rahkshi, paging through a book on staff fighting, and decided to sit on one of the chairs nearby. He said a courteous "Hey" and then started reading his book.

OOC:
That's for Xara, btw.

IC: Xara - Library.

I didn't reply. I gave the newcomer a brief glance, wondered why the karz they'd chosen to sit near me when the entire library was empty, then resumed my reading. 

________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Floor

"You will move your metal stick away from me. Now."

Floor reached for his weapon.

IC: Illusive - Gym.

I cast a glance behind me; someone had already lopped off Zex's arm, and now he'd lost a leg as well. Even if he was freed, he couldn't escape anywhere, so I calmly stepped aside, sneering at the plasma Rahkshi. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Now you're thinking...." I grinned openly, "....but this is going to take some serious time and planning."

The latter of which just happened to be my forte.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC - Gym

Caoutchouc

CHA : 9

STR : 14

DEX : 13

INT : 6

LCK : 11

VERSUS

Illusive

CHA : 6

STR : 8

DEX : 14

INT : 14

LCK : 4

Target is under the effects of "Bloodlust," all CHA rolls are halved. No saving throws

Consider for a moment, can you really talk

Illusive down from his stance on this? (no)

He does...

Have a reason to be angry, you could

fight your way through the students (with one ally?)

Could you? (no)

It was decided, time to roll the many-angled dices of CHA!

Action 1

"Illusive, killing and maiming Zex won't bring your brother back, and barbaric displays such as this only serve to twist us further into bloodlust! If you really cared about your brother you'd make steps towards peace and the betterment of rahk-kind instead of... This!" He spits the last word, pointing to the gruesome spectacle.

Action 2

"Right now, you're being as selfish and short minded as anyone!"

• Upvote 3

...but close to it

IC: Mantis

Mantis heard the Rahkshi who had decided to step up against Teridax facing down another... to his horror, he realized it was the one that he had approached earlier... Mantis stepped up next to the former, Kamas ready.

IC: Raptor

Raptor moved in to Rider, letting him know where he was.
"We should do the Kaita thing. Now!"

Fang's fists clenched at the accusation, and the table was cast in the dull glow of plasma for a moment. "Did you think that hadn't occurred to me? I want to stay here to fight him, but I am doing nothing here. I can't..."

He stopped at Kat's answer. "Are you crazy? We can't just move a whole school's worth of Rahkshi out of here under the nose of the Brotherhood! Many of them don't even want to leave!"

IC: Rain - Refectory

The slop seemed especially... tolerable today. Maybe it was all that fighting that was making her hungry. Still, she alternated spoonfuls of the stuff, one to her mouth, the other smeared on the table in front of her, slowly curving into an intricate pattern. With a sudden burst of inspiration, she rubbed off her masterpiece and began working anew. The Porters walking by occasionally gave her curious and uncomfortable looks (well, it seemed like they were anyway) as she covered the table in slop.

Edited by Click

IC: With the force of a thousand cable crosses, we roughly shove another Rahk aside, ignoring their protests and half-hearted swings back. As it turns out, when they see how singlemindedly I advance, it psyches them out a bit.

Others, not so much. They merely stare and get out of the way, content to leave us to our fate as they keep trying to plot some grand scheme that will inevitably fall flat.

Whatever. We finally manage to break through the crowd surrounding Cao, and two Rahks I didn't recognize. One armed with two Kamas, approaching Cao.

Friend or Foe?

Unsure, but prioritize him. We have fistic gauntlets, they can protect from the blades much easier than Cao's rubber.

Where is goldie?

Likely showing up soon, we agree. goldie had a knack for that.

We march forward and stand adjacent to Cao, blocking the Kama wielder with our own body. We wait for the response of the other Rahk, eyeing the crowd warily.

helo frens

"Since Phogen vanished, those contacts have kind of dried up," I admitted, "sorry. What we need to do is find a way to figure out which students genuinely want to leave, and which ones don't." I looked at the notes stilled pinned up on the walls. "And those notes might just help us...."

I smiled, backing away some more. Zex is suffering, and he's going to continue to suffer for every remaining day of his life. My revenge was complete. And better yet, it seemed Tridax's oh-so-perfect plan had finally broken the school.

My plan was succeeding, ahead of time. I gave Cao a look, hoping he understood its meaning: my fight isn't with you. 

IC: Shark / Gym-->Zex' Dorm-->Library

There was nothing for Shark here. He stalked silently out of the Gym, headed first to Zex' dorm. Arriving there, he bashed down the door with only slight difficulty, proceeding to enter and remove the note he'd left for the Electricity Rahk earlier. He wouldn't be needing that now.

Another plan was forming, however.

Zex was going to have a miserable life after the terrible disfiguring and disablement he'd been left with. If he committed suicide, few would blame him. Shark held up one of the knives Zex had thrown at him. No one would have to know that it had been assisted suicide.

Were he anyone but Shark, he might have smiled. As it were, he simply stalked out of the room through the rapidly reforming door and into the Library, where he randomly grabbed a book and sat down where he calculated he would be another unobtrusive reader to anyone walking in, but he could easily watch the room. He opened the book and swept his eyes over the pages, but though he appeared to read, his mind was not processing the words. Rather, it fervently plotted the intricacies of Zex' final demise.

Edited by Johnrahk
  • Upvote 1

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"We can use the notes to our advantage. They've stirred up the students. Everyone's already on edge. All we need to do is figure out what side everyone's chosen...." and that, unfortunately, was where my plan pretty much ended, "...I just haven't figured out how to do that. Yet." 

This was it, the point of no return. He'd said the words: "I'm agaisnt Tridax." 

I'd won. 

"Perhaps if you hadn't shown it to Tridax, we would have an easy way..." Fang muttered under his breath.

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Wing

"I... I don't know," she replied to Zelnos. "Honestly, if it wasn't for this school... I would be... gone."

"Okay, yeah.... that might have been a lapse in judgement on my behalf." I scowled, mostly at myself. "Either way, this is going to take time to sort out. Days, weeks maybe. There's no use stressing out over it now. Let's just sit down, grab something to eat, and talk things over." 

IC: Era - Empty Dormitory Wing.

I hesitated before answering Zelnos' question. I'd been so eager to prove myself, to show that I wasn't weak, but I was starting to realise that most of the people here didn't even care. They liked hurting and killing each other without cause or compassion.

I didn't want to become like them. "The school is.... flawed. There must be something better." 

IC: Sidonas - Gym

Sidonas had had enough of the violence, enough of watching torture. He made his way to Caoutchauc and spoke to the crowd as he did. "Is this merciless torture really right? Yes, he was a killer, and yes, he deserves to be punished. But no matter what someone did, this is not how you go about delivering justice. Lock him up, sentence him to something or somewhere. Just don't be this cruel."

• Upvote 1

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Sidonas.... I'd seen him putting up notes to counter mine. No one seemed to be taking him very seriously so far, but I'd rather not take the risk. He needed to be eliminated now before he caused any more problems for me. 

I was standing to the side and behind him. He couldn't see me, and thanks to all the noise he and the other students were making, he couldn't hear me either. He was standing between me and Caotchouc & co. There was no one to stop me from drawing Serpent-Fang and stabbing the forearm-ling into Sidonas' back.

So that's exactly what I tried to do. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Sidonas - Gym

Sidonas added one last phrase: "He is a monster, but to torture a fellow Rahk, what does that make you?" He stood there, staying silent as to if his fellow Rahk had anything to say.

Until the staff came at him.

Feeling a heavy pain in his back, Sidonas collapsed and fell onto the floor. Not even able to scream in pain.

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Era - Empty Dormitory Wing. 

"What are you thinking about?" I asked, curious. 

IC: Xara - Library.

Finishing the book, I picked up my staff and walked out of the library, eventually finding myself in the infirmary. The three dead bodies were all right there, one of them healed of all injuries, the others scorched, battered and broken. 

"Palma, are you in here?"