Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Zex

If I could. I would laugh.

I manage out:

"I left the group of 'idiots' at the door. I later came back to see it open"

Whatever was ledt of my jaw ached with every wors.

IC: Pyre

"And how, may I ask, would he have known there was a fight inside an who was involved? We thought some selfish karzhead might have been playing a prank with the info we had."

"If you hurt him for that you are no more if a monster than him."

Then I smiled.

"He only did one murder. I was there."

"The silence rahkshi jumped on the milecualr disruption's ones head. That was before it left the gym and died."

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Illusive - Gym.

I gave the idiot a blank look. He did remember I was mute, right? 

Smiling coldly, I turned to Tridax. I pointed at the note in his hand - the one Exxan had given him - then pointed back to Caoutchouc. My intent was clear: He is the one who wrote the notes. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Xara - Hallways.

Nodding once more to Palma, I walked out of the infirmary and took to wandering the halls, unsure of what to do next.

I stepped forwards, holding out my hand, gesturing for him to give Serpent-Fang back. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Mahrika

Library -> Corridors

Open for Interaction

His hands were ink-splattered and cramped, and his eyes were fatigued, but he was done. Several pages of fine, barely-legible text lay before him, plus four identical sheets written in large letters with his best handwriting.

Too tired to put away the library books, Mahrika simply gathered up his writings and walked out. He wished he could return to his dormitory, but he wasn't quite done yet. He made his first stop outside the gymnasium, his second outside the infirmary, and his third in the dormitory wing. In each place he left one of his four identical flyers on the wall. They read:

INTERESTED IN

JUSTICE?

SAFETY?

LEADERSHIP?

COME TO THE FIRST MEETING

OF THE STUDENT COUNCIL

MIDNIGHT OF THE 4TH

IN THE MAIN COURTYARD

ALL STUDENTS WELCOME

Mahrika planned to put the last flyer in the refectory. He pinned it on the wall by the door, then noticed the two Rahkshi he least expected to get along sitting together at a nearby table. Shocked and confused, he stumbled over to them.

"Exxan? Fang?" Despite their distinctive coloration, he could hardly believe it was them.

OOC: Since nobody knows how Matoran measure days, "The 4th" is intended to be in 2 days IC time.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Exxan - Refectory. 

"Oh... hey Mahrika..." this was going to be difficult. Mahrika and I hadn't spoken since Wreck the Halls. I knew he'd probably hate me for what happened to Omega... just like Fang had. "Long time no see...."

IC: Rail - Gym

"Consider it as a Rahkshi's request for an extra precaution, then," Rail responded to the Headmaster. "I would like to know for a fact that he has no means of escape if another student decides to pay him a visit in the future."

He turned back towards the other two, glaring daggers once more.

"It doesn't matter. You were a part of the group who forced your way inside, and two Rahkshi are now dead. Because of you," he said before turning his attention towards the one still standing. "And the fact that you're now blaming one of the deaths on the other victim makes you look like even more of a moron. I find it low that you're pinning the deed on someone who can't defend himself, and think it awfully convenient that you didn't mention it before the sentence was carried out, so I suggest that you shut your lying mouth before I come over there and remove your tongue."

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Fang - Refectory

Fang grinned at Kat's impression, but tried to hide it behind a cough into his hand. "Mahrika," he greeted with a nod.

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Wing

"We could go there..." Hoto replied. "Oh, what about Grossh? He said we could ask him for a favor."

IC Mahrika

Refectory

"Well. Uh, hello." Feeling as if he had arrived late to a sacred ritual, Mahrika sat at the table beside Fang, Catatonic and Exxan. "If I can be completely direct here... Didn't you two hate each other?"

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Exxan - Refectory.

"That's a long story...." I said evasively, still waiting for the inevitable accusation of "murderer!"

____________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Era - Empty Dormitory Wing. 

"Oh yeah...." I pulled out the token he'd given me. "He gave me this." 

"Lying mouth?"

"Unless you were watching. I think I know what I saw."

"I'm pretty sure if you look at the head of the dead rahkshi you will see feet marks on the head. And those feet marks will fit perfectly with the silence rahkshi's feet."

"Also. How is it our fault that two rahkshi are dead if we were trying to get into the gym. Please elaborate on how this unrelated matter is related to this."

"And I'm sure this Illusion rahkshi saw."

Then I smiled.

"But he might as well lie to hide his teamate's mistakes."

I activated my plasma coating as a precaution. This idiot clearly saw nothing of the battle.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

You went too far.... I snatched Serpent-Fang back and stabbed up at Pyre. No one spoke about my brother like that!

IC: Squid

Squid decided he'd go visit the Refectory to chat with others. He had plenty of good food, so he wouldn't be eating. Outside the Refectory, he saw a flyer and read it. He forgot about chatting and dashed away to the courtyard. He would wait there until the event... as he didn't read the part with the date.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

OOC: VERY FUNNY, smartypants. :glare:

IC Vaalku

Vaalku looked down at his arm.

This is what he got from being at Corpus. Destroyed. And if Xara or Rubberahk come back 'round, he was toast Kraata. This was the sickness of Tridax, and what had he taught him? Only one thing:

That Toa are the real heroes... And Tridax breeds the next race of monsters.

"Actually... I've been thinking about leaving."

IC: Era - Empty Dormitory Wing.

"Why don't we go straight to Suvak, then? He knows the way to Malebranche, and he'd probably agree that a field trip was a good idea." Suvak had always been supportive, especially considering my.... condition. "If we ask him nicely, he'll help us, I'm sure." 

I recognized the staff. It belonged to the illusion rahkshi.

I jump backwards out of reach of the staff.

"It is true. Your teammate did the final blow on that  rahkshi. I'm sure we'll find his feet marks on the head of that rahkshi. So stop trying to defend his crimes. If he was still alive I'm sure we would have done the same we did with Zex."

Blind rage consumed me. This was going to die! I jumped up onto the stage and advanced on the Plasma Rahkshi. Him and Zex.... they'd both been responsible, yet neither of them cared.

They still tried to divert the blame onto others, like the pathetic, irresponsible cowards they were. 

I wouldn't let either of them hurt anyone else. 

• Upvote 2

IC: Tridax considered Rail's request for a time before making his decision. "No, I think I will leave him with his flight capabilities, much good they will do him in his current state. What happens here and now is justice, done in the names of the deceased and for the benefit of you all. Anything beyond that would simply be vengeance, and as your headmaster I could not condone such activities amongst yourselves. If you wish to continue your vendetta against Zex then he will at least be allowed some modicum of ability to defend himself."

He looked at Pyre and Illusive, a look of contemptuous disgust on his face. "I am trying to enact justice here." He threw an aura of silence over Pyre, preventing him from making any more wild claims and accusations, "Cease your obstruction of it, or be held under similar charges."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Scowling, I lowered Serpent-Fang and stepped away from Pyre. He'd get his comeuppance; I'd make sure of that. But for now, there was more work to be done. Bristling with anger, I stormed away.

Revenge on Zex had been sweet, but this was only the beginning....

IC Jayar / Jayar's Dorm --> Hallway

Jayar awoke at last, feeling refreshed, even somewhat optimistic, misplaced as that was at Corpus Rahkshi. For a moment he lay in bed, eyes closed, and gave his arm a tap, listening to the echoes bounce crazily around the small room. It was nigh impossible to interpret, but he managed to get a little information out of it.

He opened his eyes and got up, then grabbed his staff and left the room, walking towards the Refectory.

OOC: Jayar open to interaction.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Rail - Gym

Before he could even react to either the verbal dispute he was in or the impending fight, both had been equally squashed by Tridax. He was not surprised that his request wasn't going to be carried out, but if the Rahkshi was somehow able to get himself fixed up and kill again, the blame would fall squarely on the Makuta's shoulders, not his.

And if he did, Rail would personally hunt his classmate down and put him six feet under.

"Fine," he said narrowing his eyes as he turned back towards the Headmaster. "I'll settle for his weapons then, and the pieces that were removed from his armor as well. My room could use a few trophies."

He took a few steps forward, picking up all of the severed body parts and looking the silenced Rahkshi square in the eyes before hopping down off of the stage.

"You can do what you want with him now."

And with that, he proceeded to make his way towards the exit, hoping to catch up with Illusive on his way out.

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 2

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Xara - Hallway.

I ran into another Rahkshi while I was wandering the halls. "Oh, sorry," I apologised, stepping away from him. I frowned; I knew his face from around the school, but I didn't know his name. "Who are you again?"

OOC: That's Jayar.

"Yeah..." Everyone seemed to know who I was. And not for good reasons. 

I took his hand and shook it. And since he was being so nice, I was even kind enough to not electrocute him. 

"So...." I released his hand, "....what are you doing out here? Grew bored of the trial; had enough of the violence?"