Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Illusive - Gym.

I pulled the long, blood-streaked blade free of Sidonas' motionless body. I wasn't sure if he was dead or not; I didn't care. 

He wouldn't be causing any further problems for me anytime soon.  

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Dormirahk - Hallway -> Refectory

Dormirak's eyes shot open, and they quickly rose up from their lying position. They'd just had several dark nightmares, some of which Dormirahk could barely wrap their head around. And in the end, the same nightmare as earlier... them drowning.

Dorm decided to head to the Refectory to get something to eat.

OOC:

If anyone's actually interested, Dorm's open for interaction

IC: Sidonas - Gym

As Sidonas lay on the floor, in his last moments of consciousness, he thought of what he would do if he survived.

He would do his best to survive, he would find whoever did this to him, he would bring them to justice. He would not let his plans for negotiation with the Ghosts be destroyed by this. If he lived, he would do these things right.

He swore it.

Then everything went black, forever or for a few days, he did not know. But justice would be delivered.

It had to be done.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

What? Did these idiots actually think I was stupid enough to stab someone and not expect there to be consequences?

Unlike Zex, I was no monster.

I twisted away from Cao's punch, only to see someone else trying to copy my tactic and stab me in the back with a staff. I used Serpent-Fang to intercept, then stepped back, tossing my weapon to the ground, arms raised. My message was clear: I surrender.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

How little these fools knew.... They could kill me here and now and it would still help my cause. 

I've already won. 

IC: Fang - Refectory

Fang picked up a tray and returned to the two. He wasn't hungry, especially for the Refectory's usual fare, but it would give him something to do.

"This is a risky proposal," he said, idly stirring the slop. "We'll have to keep it quiet. A lot can go wrong, even more so if it falls into the wrong hands."

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Wing

"It's... not that I like the school, but... no one would have a use for a blind Rahkshi like me if it didn't exist. I've got what I came for though... friends."

IC: Rain - Refectory

Oh look, Noddy just walked in, half asleep as usual. She covered her masterpiece, hoping he wouldn't fall asleep and ruin this one.

IC: Era - Empty Dormitory Wing.

"We.... we could leave?" I suggested meekly, "Find our own place..." 

IC: Exxan - Refectory. 

"I know..." I poked at my food, too distracted to actually be bothered eating, "...you guys need to make sure that you can 100% trust anyone you mention this to. As for me.... I don't trust anyone enough to broach the idea to them."

Not even Phogen? Especially not Phogen. 

• Upvote 1

IC: "Aye, I am here," Palma answered. She was behind a bed, tending to an Ice Resistance Rahk who hadn't been as resistant as they'd thought. Thankfully they'd stopped shivered, it had been making the bed they were on rattle like nothing else. "Are you hurt, Xara?"

Tridax looked at the state of Zex. He was missing an arm on one side, his hand and most of a leg on the other. His eyes were gone, as were his lower jaws, causing his tongue to loll uselessly in midair. His breathing -for he was still breathing, Tridax had made sure he stayed alive- was shallow and ragged. Then he looked at Caoutchouc, who had managed to avoid any serious attempts on him by virtue of the posse surrounding him.

"It seems there are no more takers to inflict justice upon this killer. So perhaps it should fall to you to perform mercy." 

He waved his hand and the cross suspending Zex dissolved into nothing. The maimed Rahkshi toppled and rolled into the crowd below, his tumbles only ceasing when he bumped into Mantis' feet, the few puffs of breath that were all his lungs could manage escaping from his ruined mouth as groans of agony.

"Never let it be said that I cannot be benevolent if I choose. Though I should point out that, however you look at it, if he kills again it is entirely your fault. I did try to put a stop to things, address the issues that were brought before me, but you were so very insistent on giving this known murderer succour. On your head be it."

• Upvote 3

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Satisfied, I stepped forwards, intending to snatch my weapon back off the idiotic rubberrahk. 

IC: Xara - Infirmary.

"I've always kind of wondered...." I stepped closer to Palma, looking down at the injured Rahkshi as I spoke, "....you're at Shadow Kraata level. Nearly indestructible, nigh unstoppable. What made you chose to devote your life to helping others, when you could so easily rule them?" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Zex

The pain hurt. A lot.

Breathing hard I feel the cross behind me melt away. I fall off the stage and at a feet of a rahkshi.

I have heard what some of the rahkshi have said. Some haven't even known what he did and decided to hurt him anyways.

Tired I attempt to crawl out of the gym, my parts pained in agony with ever step/ crawl. These rahkshi didn't know justice or the truth about the killings.

This sucked.

They would all be hunting me down now. Now that I was vulnerable. They would kill me for "justice".

As if they would know justice.

OOC: Can he still fly? Still editing

IC: The Brothers.

The Brothers went to sleep.

OOC: The brothers are going on hiatus.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Dodge-256

Should I invest in a sword cane?

I should invest in a sword cane.

Dodge had been slightly alarmed by the sudden outbreak of violence between Sidonas, Illusive, Cao, Floor, and some other Rahkshi, but it ended quickly. They went back to their granola bar, their blank eyes darting around he room before settling on Zex.

Unlike many of the other Rahkshi present, Dodge felt no joy, nor no indignation at the proceedings. Instead, they felt...

What did they feel?

... Curiosity, perhaps? They weren't sure. Then again, they didn't have much if a reference point to go by; the closest thing to anger they had ever felt was the pain from that time when their leg had been shot off. The closest to joy: figuring out how to swing that polehammer without falling on their face. Everything else?

Indifference.

Indifference.

Indiffere-wait.

It was not so much that they didn't care.

It was they couldn't; like they knew what caring was on paper, but couldn't fathom its breadth and depth.

Then why did you help Kat?

... I owed her a favor. Besides, I was simply correcting her flawed logic. If she had been punished anyways, I wouldn't have cared.

And you didn't think that Tridax's punishment was overboard? Even wrong?

... To quote a book that I have long forgotten the title, "I can do no wrong, for I do not know what it is.

Tell me; I've noticed that I am different from the others but can't place what it is. Do you know?

No answer.

"... Hm."

Dodge took out a stone tablet and a carving knife. It was a list of sorts that they had been keeping. Namely, a list on the less than mentally stable students in the school, or other individuals whose behavior, while not exactly insane, was confusing to them. Either through personal eyewitness or through word of mouth and rumorz they had been secretly compiling a list for some time. On bottom, they scrawled the latest addition:

Dodge-256

"... I should take this to Palma."

"So what does that make me?" I asked bitterly. I'd always admired Palma. So strong, so powerful, yet she helped people instead of hurting them. Now that I understood more, I wanted to know what she thought of me. I'd sent more than my fair share of patients into her care, after all. 

"You're a healer, but who.... what.... am I?" 

IC Kat:

I could hardly believe it.

I'd known Fang would probably come with me, but Exxan? And a plan?!

Lucky girl, I was.

I nodded to Exxan, eating slowly.

"I think it best we all agree on people we plan on not telling under any circumstances. Those loyal to Tridax, troublemakers, the like....."

• Upvote 1

IC: "Well, you're a fighter, yes? So I think that gives you two choices. Are you a sword, or are you a shield?" She rested on the side of a bed as she continued talking, letting the winged blades of her caduceus balance against the headrest. "A sword is someone who is sent into the field to seek out the Brotherhood enemies and destroy them. Perhaps you will meet them in battle, perhaps you will be tasked to assassinate them. But you must be sharp, you must be swift, and people will fear you when you are unsheathed. A shield is, in many the ways, the opposite. You react to threats, rather than forcing threats to react to you. You will use your strength to guard and shelter those who lack the strength to defend themselves. Part of a garrison in one of the more remote villages, perhaps. However a shield is, in just as many ways, very akin to a sword. They must be tireless, never ceasing and ever vigilant, unbending and true. If you want to know who you are I would start with that one question: Are you a sword or a shield?"

• Upvote 6

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: The Trinity Brothers and Punch/Counterpunch/1st Person, Bullseye's POV/Bullseye's Dorm

I looked out my window...the more I thought about what had happened in the gym, the more I felt sick.

Soon I was think of myself again, and realized that I felt as if I was falling behind everyone, becoming more useless every second. I felt that the school wasn't right for me and that I felt inferior to everyone. After a few hours of contemplation on the matter, I had decided on one thing.

I was going to leave, whether Tridax liked it or not.

I walked outside to see my brothers and Punch talking. Apparently it was about Zex and whether he deserved the punishment and what he was truly guilty of.

"Enough of this talk about Zex. Instead we should talk about leaving this school."

My brothers and Punch looked at me as if I had turned into a Muaka.

"Why? If Tridax finds out, he won't rest until he hunts us down."

"I don't care. This place, although informative, hasn't helped me at all. I leave with the company of my brothers, or myself."

I leave, going to the Library to find a plan to make my escape, and to prove to myself whether I was truly useless or not.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Vaalku

Vaalku could only see Exxan's face by the way they were sitting at the table... And he wasn't very good at reading lips. But a plan, Phogen, and Tridax was all he got.

He didn't like how this was going.

He looked above the doorway to see a paper proposing a rebellion against Tridax. He reached up and sparked it. It lit and burned, sending smoldering pieces to the ground.

IC: "Aye, I am here," Palma answered. She was behind a bed, tending to an Ice Resistance Rahk who hadn't been as resistant as they'd thought. Thankfully they'd stopped shivered, it had been making the bed they were on rattle like nothing else. "Are you hurt, Xara?"

Tridax looked at the state of Zex. He was missing an arm on one side, his hand and most of a leg on the other. His eyes were gone, as were his lower jaws, causing his tongue to loll uselessly in midair. His breathing -for he was still breathing, Tridax had made sure he stayed alive- was shallow and ragged. Then he looked at Caoutchouc, who had managed to avoid any serious attempts on him by virtue of the posse surrounding him.

"It seems there are no more takers to inflict justice upon this killer. So perhaps it should fall to you to perform mercy." 

He waved his hand and the cross suspending Zex dissolved into nothing. The maimed Rahkshi toppled and rolled into the crowd below, his tumbles only ceasing when he bumped into Mantis' feet, the few puffs of breath that were all his lungs could manage escaping from his ruined mouth as groans of agony.

"Never let it be said that I cannot be benevolent if I choose. Though I should point out that, however you look at it, if he kills again it is entirely your fault. I did try to put a stop to things, address the issues that were brought before me, but you were so very insistent on giving this known murderer succour. On your head be it."

IC: Rail - Gym

"Actually, Headmaster, that's not quite true."

Rail stepped forward, his voice raised loud enough to be heard over the ruckus inside the gym, calling attention to himself as he forced one foot on the Rahkshi's back to prevent him from crawling away.

"I still have a punishment that I would like to see inflicted upon him."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Wing

Hoto thought it over for a moment before shaking her head. "I've been outside of the school for a long time. I've probably experienced more of the world that most of the Rahks here. As familiar as it is... I can't just leave. Not without... well, everyone. You, Kat, Fang... Jayar. I... I've never really had friends before..."

IC: Fang - Refectory

Fang thought through the Rahkshi he had made an acquaintance with. Though there were many he could not say have earned his trust... there were none he explicitly distrusted... not anymore, at least. It did seem safer to keep it between them, though.

"I agree with Exxan," he said, the words still sounding strange in his mouth. "We tell no one unless we trust them completely."

He looked around and caught a glimpse of Vaalku leaving. He scowled.

A sword, then. That's what I was. A living weapon, something to be feared. But Glass was right; I could be more than that. 

"Thank you for your words," I said to Palma, "You've given me a lot to think about...." 

_________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Era - Empty Dormitory Wing.

"Well, we'll talk to them about it, then?" I suggested to Hoto. "I'm not leaving any of my friends behind, either." 

_________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Exxan - Refectory. 

"You.... agree with me?" I couldn't help but laugh. "Those are words I never thought I'd hear you say." 

I put up my hand, blocking the oncoming blade with my talons long before it could get anywhere near my neck. I looked at the interfering Rahkshi quizzically, trying to figure out why they would have chosen to attack me. 

Fools. All of them.... 

I pushed back with my hand, directing the kama away from me, and advanced on my unknown attacker.