Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Exxan - Library.

"Now.... where is it?" we arrived at the library, and I started going through the shelves, trying to remember where I'd seen the book. "Here it is." I picked it out, skimmed through until I found the right page, then showed the image to Fang. "Can you help me make something more like this?" 

OOC: One of these: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jian

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Xara - Gym.

Waking up from a restless sleep, I returned home: the gym. It seemed the trial had wound down; Zex had been carried out, the stage was gone and Tridax seemed to have released whatever hold he'd had over the gym earlier.

I created a series of targets around me, and begun practicing. First with my knives, then my blades, then my staff. 

OOC: Xara open for interaction. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Jayar / Refectory-->Empty Dorm Wing

Jayar left the Fang and Exxan as they headed to the Library, and wandered into the halls - there was no where else he might need to go right now. It was a period of unusual inactivity; there was no task he needed to carry out, nor any assignment, not really anything he urgently needed to do. Even Mahrika's council, which he did hope to attend, was still far in the future.

He found himself entering the empty dorm wing, and closed his eyes, listening. He was about to give his arm a tap when at the fringes of his auditory gaze he detected footsteps, growing closer at an alarming rate, from around the corner. And a clicking noise accompanying them? He opened his eyes and, foolishly, stepped into the other corridor - just in time to see Hoto barreling towards him.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Rail - Gym

Rail turned around to see that the Rahkshi with the scythe was slammed backwards and into a wall. It was nice to see him get what was coming to him.

He watched on as he retrieved his broken friend and led him out of the gym before turning his attention towards the one still standing in his way.

"Looks like you'll be moving, then," he growled, maintaining his icy stare. "Unless you want some of your parts added to my ever-growing collection, that is."

OOC: You're up, Mantis.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Xara - Gym.

"We're Rahkshi. Honour isn't really our thing," I interjected, lazily pointing my sword at the Rahkshi who was blocking Rail's path. "Now I suggest that you get out of my friends way.... or I'll make you get out of his way." I'd told Palma I would try not to hospitalise too many more of my classmates. I hoped this fool wouldn't force me break to my word so soon.

IC: Fang - Library

Fang looked at the image for a long time, seeing the motions it would take to form the thin and delicate blade. Finally, he spoke. "Yes, I believe I can. It may not be... perfectly refined, but I will try."

With the image in his mind, Fang waved the others out. "Let's see if the Gym is clear yet."

IC: Hoto - Hallways

It could have been her dodge powers were not as incredible as she thought, or she was just distracted, but she turned a corner and ran straight into another Rahkshi, knocking them both to the floor.

"Sorry!" she shouted before she could stop herself. "...Jayar."

She grinned sheepishly to find herself in such a situation with him of all Rahkshi.

IC: Root - Hallways

This was getting nowhere. Melody still believed she needed to help Torch! Root sighed with heroic frustration. Perhaps the only thing to do would be to confront the villain himself.

"S-s-stay here," he demanded. "And s-s-stay s-safe."

IC: Era - Hallway.

"Oh..." I laughed as I caught up with Hoto, "...am I interrupting something?"

IC: Exxan - Library. 

"Alright." I followed Fang back out of the library. "Lead on." 

IC Fog:

Fog strode into the Gym. He had little else to do, and wanted to ascertain the situation.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

"No!" Hoto said as she jumped to her feet. "Just... ah... finding out level three Dodge powers aren't good for everything."

She looked back down to Jayar, tilting her head with concern. "You okay?"

IC: Fang - Gym

The Gym was slowly clearing out. There were still a few fights going on here and there, but at least the killer was gone. Fang did not want to see the result of Tridax's punishment.

He walked to a relatively open area of the Gym and prepared to start. They were going to need a forge and a water basin, and he doubted Exxan knew exactly what they looked like. Fang had only willed a few training dummies into existence, so he was unsure of what he would need to do to get such a customized "training setup." Fortunately, the Gym seemed to understand, and two hollow blocks arose from the ground, one filled with water, the other with boiling plasma. For now, someone would have to pump the bellows.

Fang looked at the familiar scene with as much glee as his usually stoic face could muster. His hands rubbed and warmed, preparing to shape the metal...

But in all his excitement, he had forgotten the materials.

"So, metal then?" he asked casually, trying to not sound embarrassed.

IC: Exxan - Gym.

"I don't know where that is," I admitted, "come to think of it, how does Hoto know where her room is?" the mysteries of the school's two resident blind Rahkshi continued to plague me. 

"You two need some help getting up?" I asked, "Or would you rather just lie there together for the rest of the day?"

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Exxan - Gym.

"Oh, that's how you do it?" Simple, yet effective. "Interesting...."

IC: Palma did not entirely appreciate being accosted in such a manner, but since the student's manic behaviour suggested a period of grieving she went along with this.

"I honestly couldn't tell you," she said, "His injuries were severe. It may have been any one of them or even the accumulated effect of all of them. He was very badly damaged after all."

As the student had been convicted and punished, Tridax had let his stage dissolve back into the Gym floor and stalked back off to his office. The students were getting riled up. Turning on each other, building up aggression. It was, on the one hand, what had been expected and hoped for, but on the other it was only going to end up with them all dead. It looked like it might be time to put that assignment he had been considering into action. And never mind Suvak's protests that it was too dangerous...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: I wait three hours for some activity, and this happens as soon as I leave. Typical.

IC: Jayar / Empty Dorm Wing

It could have been her dodge powers were not as incredible as she thought, or she was just distracted, but she turned a corner and ran straight into another Rahkshi, knocking them both to the floor.

"Sorry!" she shouted before she could stop herself. "...Jayar."

She grinned sheepishly to find herself in such a situation with him of all Rahkshi.

Jayar laughed. What a perfectly ridiculous situation. "It's probably my fault. Anyways, I'm not sure that it's such a bad thing anyways - "

"Oh..." I laughed as I caught up with Hoto, "...am I interrupting something?"

" - er, because I was hoping to run into you here somewhere. Just... not quite this literally."

"No!" Hoto said as she jumped to her feet. "Just... ah... finding out level three Dodge powers aren't good for everything."

She looked back down to Jayar, tilting her head with concern. "You okay?"

He got to his feet, attempting to regain some semblance of dignity, though the effort was probably lost on two blind Rahkshi. "Yeah, I'm fine. Takes more than that to hurt me for long. Are you alright, though?" he asked, equally concerned.

Wait, what was that about Dodge powers? "And... did you say level three?"

• Upvote 1

"I've had worse," Hoto replied as she brushed herself off. "Oh... right. I... I sort of leveled up... just out of the Kaita. I'm level three now!"

IC: Fang - Gym

"We'll still need to find her for the key," he said. He walked out quickly, letting the improvised forge drop back into the floor.

"Same here," I piped up, "the Kaita was fun. Apart from.... you know...." I trailed off. 

IC: Exxan - Hallway.

"Any idea where to start looking?" 

"Yeah... I... Thanks for... checking on that slimy Rahk for us, by the way. It helped."

IC: Fang - Hallways

Fang shrugged. "It's as good as any ideas I have. You spend more time with her than I do." He started walking off in that direction.

"Oh yeah, I heard about your Kaita." I turned to Kat. "So... ah.... what was it like?" 

Yup, I was back to studying my fellow Rahkshi's behaviour. 

IC KAt: As we moved through the hallways, I had to supress a chuckle.

Good Ol' Exxan. Always questioning.

"Hard to describe really. It'd be a heck of a lot easier to show you both. If you're up for that sort of thing. Best I can say is that..... it's like sharing your whole being with two other people, and that makes a fourth, stronger being in the process."

I shrugged.

"It's a little beyond me, to be honest."

IC: Jayar / Empty Dorm Wing

"Congratulations, you two." said Jayar. "You deserve it."

His mind was saying quietly saying something different, however. Hoto and Era had both leveled up after entering a Kaita. Coincidence? Or had the melding of minds and experience provided a means for both of them to level up?

Just another thing I missed out on.

He was happy for them, he really was. Especially Hoto... she'd been through a lot, and deserved it as much as any other Rahk here. But he couldn't repress the twinge of jealousy running through him. The best he could do was temper it with shame.

He tried to shake it off by changing the subject. "So, where were you headed before we collided?" he asked.

I looked at Fang, and back to Kat. "I'm not sure I want my mind caught up in whatever's going on between you two...." the sheer awkwardness of forming a Kaita with those two probably outweighed any potential knowledge I'd get out of it.

• Upvote 2

IC Vaalku

Vaalku had finally pulled himself into the refectory to find Fang gone. Curses. He decided to eat while he was there.

He quietly(now) dragged himself across the flor, occasionally darting his hand up for a bowl, slop, and a spoon.

Dragging himself to a table, he sat down exhausted. He was getting a workout.

OOC: Open to interaction.

IC: Fang - Hallways

Fang looked just as uncomfortable at the mention of a Kaita. His grudges were... left behind, but he still couldn't let Exxan into his mind. He wasn't sure if he even wanted Kat in his mind.

"I'm not sure I want you in it..." Fang grumbled softly.

"We were just looking for Suvak's office. Do you know where it is? There was something we needed to ask him."

His congratulations were sincere, but something felt... not quite right. She would have to make sure he was okay later. 

"The feeling is mutual," I replied evenly, "no offence." 

IC: 

"SSsssssoooo..." we drawled awkwardly, as the crowd sort of looked at eachother confusedly for half a second, before the murmuring began to grow a little sharper, a little more tense, a little less baffled and a little more irritable.

"Now what? We still fighting everyone?"

helo frens

IC: Fang and Hoto - Hallways

"Understandable," Fang replied, just as coolly.

I'm not dramatic...

As they turned a corner, Fang caught the familiar red glint of Hoto's armor. She was nervously standing with Jayar and Era. Fang nodded to each in turn and went straight to the point. He didn't need to continue their conversation.

"Can we borrow your key to take the metal from your room?"

Hoto turned suddenly and quickly analyzed who she was talking to. Fang, and Kat, and... was that Exxan? And they were fine? Hoto's head shifted back and forth as she focused on each in turn, not quite comprehending what was going on. She was... relieved in some way. No more choosing sides.

Maybe it was just the initial confusion, but it took her a moment to remember the metal. Karz, that was so long ago that she left it in her room. "S-sure," Hoto mumbled as she slid her key out and handed it to them. After thinking over it a moment, she held it out closer to Kat with a little grin.

"What are you up to?" she asked, trying to figure out what's going on.

"Exxan needs a new weapon," Fang replied. "We're going to forge him one."

"Oh... good. Have fun, I guess." Hoto waved them off, still trying to make sense of it all.

Fang grinned as he walked off. One step closer to forging. "Let's get to work."

• Upvote 1