Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Green

"Huh..."

A brawl, huh?

Idiots.

Seriously, what is with this place?

Though I'm not really inclined to, you know, overthrow this "tyranny".

Do I care?

Turning to Mantis, Green said " It may be one thing, it may be another. Either way, I guess I'll just watch from a distance." Green shrugged.

IC: Fang - Gym

After the initial shock, Fang's anger returned tenfold. He struggled to hold himself back from hurting the messenger. "Killing Matoran?! Do not confuse my actions with that kind of dishonorable scum! I do not kill, especially helpless Matoran! I stood for them against all the other cowardly Rahkshi on Naming Day! The Rahkshi who wrote this could not be any less honorable!"

He had formed his own opinions through fire. He knew death was never an option. Death was for those who cower behind the evil that they called the Makuta. He could not imagine someone with similar goals having any other opinion.

Fang leaned in, towering over the Rahkshi before him. He looked down and spoke in a cold tone. "And what proof do you have? This is precisely the kind of outrage that should have been prevented by one such as this!"

IC: Mantis

Mantis lowered his head. He hadn't meant to make enemies.

"I have no concrete proof. All I know is that someone's been attacking the Matoran on Nynrah. They're gearing up to kill Rahkshi. Whoever made these papers... why won't they say who they are? That way, everyone knows who - or what - they are getting into. As futile as it seems, I'll be trying to find whoever did this. I have given you all my warning. It's up to you to heed it."

Edited by Gukko Lord

"And how do you know the writer is not acting in response to the killings?" Fang spat. "They could be protecting their identity from the killers, or Tridax himself! Do not be so hasty to assume the worst!"

IC: Rain - Squid's Dorm

She knew he would have better luck, but she couldn't say it. "I'll just... stay here," she decided. "Take it all in, if that's alright with you."

IC: Raptor

Raptor moved Rider into the infirmary, where he saw Revenge sitting up.

"Yo, we're all together now."

IC: Mantis

Mantis spoke to everyone he could in the library, then exited. He decided to bypass the infirmary. There was enough trouble anyway. Instead, Mantis headed to the refectory. He saw a lonely blue Rahkshi  solemnly eating gruel.

"Brother! I have something to warn you about." Mantis motioned to the papers.

OOC: That's Illusive.

IC Vir

Vir's Dormitory

Vir was awoken by a tremendous crash, as though their door had been knocked in. As it turned out, that was exactly what had happened. Standing in the doorway were three Rahkshi: one covered with moss, one carrying a shield, and one wearing a hat. Vir screamed and tried to leap out of bed, but failed and became tangled in the sheet.

OOC: Vir happens to look just like Melody.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Melody-Library

Melody had noticed several Rahkshi posting messages in the library and she went over to read them.  The messages were mixed, some promoted peace, but others were calling for violence.  Melody sighed, at least they were doing it this way instead of coming to blows over it, as ironic as that would be.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

"I'm not sure if it's sunset yet," Fang replied. "We can at least go and have a look around. Perhaps we can meet this Rahkshi."

IC: Rain - Squid's Dorm

With Squid gone, Rain's fingers itched to fix every little mistake in the room. That darker blue should have been a little bigger. That spot should be brighter. That squid needs more silver. There was so much to do, and she hated not noticing it earlier.

But instead, she stood up and walked through the cans, carefully searching for the precise colors she had selected in the Cauldron. A pale gold, a silvery white, a sky blue, and a few shades in between. There were so many Rahkshi just walking in. She was beginning to feel self-conscious about her scratched armor. Though she couldn't see them, every scratch felt cold and raw, begging to be covered.

It didn't take long, and she was back to her normal, beautiful self. She admired the reflection of the perfect paint in the tinted mirror of one arm. That was better, but Squid wouldn't be back for a while. With nothing else to do, she picked up a paint lid and started to work. There was so much paint left, and she still had that jar she bought in Malebranche. It would be perfect for a majestic picture of the Crawler bursting from the waves.

IC: Root - Dormitories

Root froze in the doorway and tilted his head upon seeing Vir. "...are y-y-you sure?" he said to his companions. Through the tangle of sheets, Root could only see a few flashes of white and a tall frame. It... could be her. Perhaps this was some cunning trap, and she needed help!

Root stepped forth to help the fair maiden, trying in vain to unwrap the sheets. What a devious trap it was!