Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Revenge and Danger- Hallways

"Oh sorry!"  Danger said, "I just got these installed a couple hours ago, still getting used to them I guess." He smiled politely and retracted his blade.

"Sorry about that," Revenge followed up. "He is a..." his voice trailed off as he searched for the right word, but before he could finish he heard rushed footsteps. He turned around to see...

"RIDER!" Revenge took off at top speed towards his friend, shifting to his low density mode to make himself faster.

Cuutuk - to the gym

"Come on, Melody. I think we're missing something in the gym!" Cuutuk said, taking Melody's hand and going into a sprint to the Gymnasium.

IC: Melody-To the Gym

"O-o-k," Melody said, barely managing to keep up.

IC: Booger-Gym

Booger still looked sad. "Most people stay away from me because of my gunk, and I don't know if you will want me on your team. I have never won a fight in my life."

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Hoto - Village of Kaam

"Oh..." Hoto sighed, sounding almost disappointed. Perhaps it was for the best.

IC: Tube - Gym

Tube just grinned innocently at the group, unaware of their confusion.

IC: Garrotte - Gym

Garrotte stared at the indicated Rahkshi. "Is she diseased?"

IC: Canvas - Hallways

The halls were eerily empty, lending more credence to her foggy memory of something going on in the Gym. Hopefully it wasn't anything violent...

IC: Reda - Hallways

The silence of the halls was suddenly broken as the front doors swung open and boomed against the wall. Silhouetted against the bright sky was... well, a rather small purple Rahkshi lacking spines or weapons or anything that might lend her a more imposing form. She seemed unaware of this fact as she strode inside, brilliant blue eyes burning into the... empty hallway.

"Is this how you welcome your new champion?!" she shouts into the void. "Ridiculous." Reda shook her head as she picked a direction to begin her wandering.

OOC: Tear, Canvas, and Reda open to interaction

IC: Rider - Reunited

It WAS him!

I ran as fast as I could towards Revenge, before diving at him for a hug I didn't even think I'd get again.

Poor Claws barely kept up with me, but at seeing who was back he too sped right up.

IC: Paladin - Gym

"I see."

All things considered, I should have been more questioning, however something about Thurisaz convinced me he was right.

The small one was simply being silly.

IC: Revenge and Danger- Hallways

Revenge extended his arms and the two friends collided in a massively awesome hug.  "Are you alright Rider? Is everything ok?"

IC: Melody-Hallways

As they ran down the hallways Melody noticed Canvas. "C-canvas!" She cried as they went past, "D-do you k-know what is g-going on in the g-gym?"

IC: Rōzu - Hallway

Seeing that Rider was clearly reuniting with an old friend, Rōzu decided not to intrude on their moment. "Hey, I'll just head to the gym now, we'll see each other there, ok?" She turned and began heading to gym, a faint smile on her face. She was happy for Rider, truly.

IC: Orloc - Hallway

"Shark... aquatic predator, attracted to blood... why would you carry such a moniker?" Orloc regarded Shark with cautious fascination.

IC: Uunrak - Gym

"Great!" There was a wide smile on my faceplates... for a moment. Then I realized we were still short two teammates. "So... you wouldn't happen to know two more people, would you?"

IC: Helkyrie - Gym

Helyrie looked at Garotte with a frown. "No, I'm not diseased, but thanks for asking so eloquently. Who even are you?"

IC: Waiata - Gym

Knowing full well that she had no real acquaintances in this group, Waiata decided to do the one thing she knew to catch people's attention. She placed her mic hammer on the ground, retracted the axe blades on her guitar and strummed one heck of a loud electric guitar riff. Using her mic to amplify her voice across the gym, Waiata spoke to her crowd. "Ladies, gentlemen and all other assortments, may I have your attention please?! I am Waiata, and I'm going to be on the winning team this assignment! Anyone who wants to hop onto this victory train please come right this way, because it's first come, first serve, and the train is about to leave the station!"

Canvas mustered a smile as she noticed her friend charging toward her, still with that Cuutuk. "I was just about to find out myself. I think it's another assignment."

Garrotte blinked, not quite understanding Helkyre's tone or how she had gotten over here so quickly. She holds out a slightly goopy hand at an even 60 degree angle. "I am called Garrotte."

--IC: Luffy and Pyle: In the Gym--
"That's OK, neither have I," Luffy said. "But if we work together, and find some good teammates, this could be our chance to change that!"

Pyle turned to look at the Rahkshi who had just loudly announced herself. A member of the winning team? Yes please. He slunk up to the stage and attempted to lean on her microphone in a suave manner.
"Sup."

--OOC:--
That's Waiata Pyle's trying to charm.

Edited by Scrubbish

IC: Xara - Hallway.

I exchanged an uncertain glance with Glass, and slowly began to back away from the reuniting rahks. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Vyper - Gym.

The candidates for potential teammates were proving to be a disappointing rabble. The majority came across as boastful, meek, or naive, all traits that were ill-suited for partnership or cooperation with one such as I.

Still, I'd have to find someone, or I wouldn't be able to participate at all. 

Sighing, I wandered closer to where the Makuta stood, and waited. Hopefully, those nearby would take it as a sign that I was intending to participate in the assignment. I wasn't going to stoop to advertising myself like some whiny street vendor. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Illusive - Gym.

I kept my distance from Icarax, mingling with the jostling crowds of other rahks.

It was best not to draw attention to the fact that we knew each other.

IC: Sliver - Gym.

I arrived at the gym, and wasted no time in joining the other rahks preparing for the assignment. 

OOC: Sliver, Vyper, and Illusive are all participating in the assignment. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Vlad / Gym

"Er... Helkyrie, zis is Garrotte," Vlad attempted clarify. "She's fairly new. I vas showink her around vhen zis happened, unt now here ve are."

Turning to Diode, he added, "Unt zis ist... er..." He actually didn't know this Rahkshi's name, he realized awkwardly. "...vhat ist your name? I don't think I heard it," he finished apologetically.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"It will be ok," Revenge whispered. "Tell me everything. I'm sorry I had to leave when I did."

Danger smiled at his brother then turned back to Xara, who was slowly moving away. "Where are you off to?"

IC: Melody-Hallways

Melody frowned, she had never been to an assignment before. They were probably violent, which wasn't any good. But still, it might be worth checking out. She motioned for Canvas to follow as Cuutuk continued to speed down the halls.

IC: Booger-Gym

"Ok." Booger said right as Waiata's message blasted across the gym. "Maybe we should try over there, I certainly want to win for once."

IC: Rail - Gym

Standing amongst the gathering crowd, Rail simply crossed his arms and frowned.

It had taken some time for Palma to fix him up after his fight with Glass, much longer than he was initially accustomed to (usually his opponents were the ones who received the bulk of their collective injuries during a sparring match), especially since she had to practically repair an entire section of his torso from scratch. But in the end, it was all worth it, for he had finally leveled up.

The bile, nausea, and the sensation of both his body and suit reforming themselves struck without warning while he was resting, leaving him significantly stronger than he was before as well as rejuvenating him with an additional surplus of energy. Truth be told, he actually came straight back to the Gym not too long afterwards in an effort to test out his new powers by himself, but when the Porters announced that an assignment was about to occur, he figured he'd get a much better taste of how effective they now were in an actual combat scenario if he simply waited for the event to begin.

Which only left one more thing to take care of.

The new pair of claws adorning his fists were noticeably heavier than the set he had arrived with, their blades much thicker and lengthening his reach by an additional inch or so, but in all honesty, this was how he preferred it. Given that he was still growing accustomed to his recent increase in strength, he figured that the additional mass would help compensate and lessen the chance of his own attacks unintentionally throwing him off-balance.

Hopefully, I can find a group that shares a similar level of intellect and skill. Especially since the really powerful fighters are bound to start showing up soon.

IC: Liar - Gym

Hiding himself amongst the crowd, the Rahkshi of Dodge gently caressed the hilts of his swords as he continued to glare at Rail.

We still have unfinished business, you and I.

This time, I'm going to make you suffer. Along with anyone else stupid enough to get in my way.

IC: Misery - Gym

Finally. Something to do.

Casually leaning up against a nearby wall, Misery began to scan the crowd, attempting to pick out those she deemed would make formidable allies... and potentially challenging foes.

IC: Torc - Gym

Hearing that some type of event was occuring in the Gym, Torc eventually found his way back there as well.

Alright. Let's have some fun.

And hopefully not get turned into a shish kabob again.

OOC: All four participating in the assignment.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Rider - Hallways

I withdrew from the hug for just a moment to regain my thoughts.

"Raptor came back...only he wasn't right in the head....something wrong with him. I started having fits where I'd lash out and hurt somebody unintentionally....then Lucid helped me past that."

I took a breath in and sniffled a little bit, picking up Claws.

IC: Helkyrie - Gym

"Right..." Helkyrie moved her yet wary glance from Garrotte to give a respectful nod to Diode. "Anyway, as I asked before, do you still need one more on your team?"

IC: Waiata - Gym

Waiata turned to the new arrival, raising an eyebrow and smiling. "Hey there. Here to join the winning team, I presume?"

IC Diode:

"Well it would certainly round out our team of misfits and unusual characters...."

IC Ezec:

"You tend your flock well, brother," came the rumbling voice of the White God from Aza's shoulder. Aza herself held her face in a contemptuous sneer as the pair approached Thurisaz.

IC Grim:

The Adaptation Rahkshi had no particular inclination toward any one group, but ended up approaching Vyper.

"Care to pair up, or are you spoken for already?"

IC Percy:

"I uh... Only know a few people, and none of them seem to be around here...." He rubbed his head sheepishly.

IC Zas'ma:

The assembled throng hummed with energy around a Rahkshi who might be mistaken for a newcomer to most. With no great victories or crowning achievements to her name, the Vorahk known as Zas'ma was a relative wild card. A free agent with no past to speak of, and only one future.

Power.

This assignment would be critical in starting her foundation, and she needed to make it a strong one. But the question remained of whom to choose. Like her, many of these Rahkshi were relative unknowns, and many she'd expected to see were conspicuously absent. A frustrating, but not unforeseen setback.

To that end, she took note of Sliver. A Prefect. Chosen by Icarax to enforce his will on the school. Learning from such a being should be exceedingly simple. Manipulating that being? Perhaps not so much.

With a quick exchange of breath in and out to calm her mind, Zas'ma stepped up to Sliver, keeping her stance confident, but not overbearing.

"I'd like to be on your team."

Her voice carrying notes of respect and deference.

Earned, and honest. For now.

IC: Uunrak - Gym

"Well... I do know one other face in this crowd." I said, relieved to have found Grim in the crowd. Once again pepping myself up, I took a deep breath, straightened myself out, put on the best confidence face I could muster, and approached him. "Grim, I hope I'm not interrupting, but I was wondering if you wanted to team up for this assignment? I don't know anyone else in this place, as you could probably imagine." I looked at the person he was talking to, nodding respectfully to her. She definitely looked like she could carry herself in a fight.

IC: Kororia - Gym

"Okay, thank you!" she said cheerily to the Makuta. It was pretty surprising and funny to be yanked back like that, and though the Makuta looked grumpy, she reasoned he was probably actually nice. She turned to the sea of Rahkshi before her, wondering who to ask. She'd find Tear to fill her in afterwards, of course, but first she needed to find out what they'd be doing. She thoughtfully wandered into the crowd.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

IC Grim:

"Care to pair up, or are you spoken for already?"

IC: Vyper - Gym.

I knew of this rahk. Grim. A Prefect. Interesting.

Icarax's Prefects were a well-known force within the school, although what little I knew of them came from reputation and rumour, rather than firsthand experience. They were supposed to carry out the Makuta's will, to enforce his rules over the rest of the students.

One of those rules, the one that barred us from killing fellow students, was proving itself to be a quite vexing obstacle in my quest to perfect my skills as an assassin. But, if the severed head mounted on this rahk's shoulder was any indication, these Prefects were the exceptions to their own rules. Perhaps by allying myself with this Prefect, proving to him the worth of my skills, I could convince him to exempt me from those rules as well. 

It was a long shot, but it was a far more viable option than any scheme I'd been able to conceive thus far.

"I'd be happy to work with you." 

IC Zas'ma:

"I'd like to be on your team."

IC: Sliver - Gym.

I regarded the rahk before me with a mix of curiosity and suspicion.

I'd been watching the other groups as they formed, and something about this rahk was... different. I wasn't sure if it was the result of arrogance, or ignorance, or bravery, but their confidence in approaching me was admirable. No request for permission, no greeting or small talk, no awkward introduction, just a simple request, delivered with just the right amount of deference. 

Clearly, this rahk knew exactly who and what I was, and had singled me out for those very reasons. It wasn't difficult to think of reasons why - I was a Prefect, I had high-level powers, I had a whole lot of weapons and the knowledge of how to use them. I was an ideal rahk to partner with. But she hadn't come up to me pleading or begging for help in surviving this assignment, she'd been self-assured and certain. She was confident in herself, which led me to hope that she had more to offer than most of the other worthless wretches around us.

"Very well," I finally replied, "But I'm not going to carry this team, if that's what you're hoping for. I expect you to pull your weight." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Door - Hallways

On his way back to the gym, Door came across a familiar rahk. "Well I'll be. Tear?" Door approached Tear, raising their free hand in greeting, apparently forgetting the fact that their armour was splattered with rahi blood. "Been a while."

IC: Aerahk - Gym

"Ezec, I'm pretty sure, sitting upon the shoulder of Aza. They are siblings of our liege and self proclaimed gods." Aerahk was rather wary of Aza, having subconsciously moved his hand to his dagger sheath.

IC: Tear - Hallways

Tear looked up into a friendly face and put one on himself. "Ah, my commiserator. Door, was it?" He pushed himself to his feet with a grunt. "It seems we are to be joined for an assignment again."

Shrugging, Canvas followed the two toward the Gym.

IC: Tube - Gym

Tube attempted to crack their knuckles. "Can I mash them?"

Still holding out her hand, Garrotte took a quick glance around for these "misfits and unusual characters." I suppose the glowing one is a little odd...

IC: Reda - Gym

It wasn't long into her wanderings before she was drawn by a rumble of conversation. Her head snapped toward a hallway, quickly pinpointing the noise. "Excellent," she whispered to herself as she ran toward it.

The sight that greeted her was a massive stone room filled with all manner of Rahkshi, and waiting in the center was Icarax himself. The students seemed to be allying themselves with one another, for what purpose she was unsure. But she wanted in.

"I have traveled far to grace your school," Reda shouted into the clamor as she strode in, attempting to make herself as tall as possible and yet still below the shoulder of most of these students. "Now, it is for you to decide: will you join me in my rise to prominence, or will you be crushed beneath my feet?!"

OOC: Just as recap, Tube, Garrotte, Tear, and Reda will be joining the assignment. Reda is open to interaction/teams.

Edited by Click

--IC: Luffy and Pyle: In the Gym--

Through the clamor, a new voice caught Luffy's attention.  He looked over to see a purple girl Rahkshi loudly boasting of her anticipated rise to power, daring anyone to approach her for shared victory.  He pointed at her.

"What about her?  She sounds like she could be helpful.  Let's go say hi!" he said.  And with that, he grabbed Drippy Guy's arm and tugged him over to the new arrival.

"Yes, I am," Pyle said, with a blend of smugness and smoothness.  "Let me tell you, you're going to want me to be your teammate; I can get you out of any situation."

That wasn't necessarily true, but hey, whatever it took to get that sweet, sweet VIP position.

That's Reda Luffy wants to greet.

Edited by Scrubbish

"It's ok," Revenge said. "I am so sorry I had to leave at such a short notice. My dad wanted me home so I could meet this guy." He gestured towards his brother. Danger smiled and walked over. "I'm Danger, nice to meet ya! I'm Revenge's little brother."

IC: Booger-Gym

Booger sighed, "Ok, may as well." He followed Luffy over to where Reda was standing.

IC: Tear - Hallways

Tear followed the gesture, popping his Kraata case as he went to slide two curved blades from between the plates. "What is it this time?"

Ah, already they flock to...

Reda stifled a gag as she realized just what was approaching her. One looked relatively normal, the other... a walking pile of mucus. "What do you think you're doing?" she snarled.

IC: Door - Door

"VIP game. Four per team, one VIP per team that has to be protected by the other three team members. If the team's VIP is taken out, the team loses. I've apparently already found one other teammate, although I'll leave it up to you if you want them on our team." Door stepped through the doors into the Gym once more.

IC: Kororia - Gym

She walked up to a Rahkshi with a kraata on their shoulder, and greeted them brightly. “Hello! I’m Kororia. I’m new here! I got here late, though, so I missed what the assignment is. Can you please tell me?”

OOC: That’s Aza and Ezec.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

--IC: Luffy: In the Gym--

"Yeah!" Luffy agreed.  "We were wondering if you'd want to be on a team with us.  You seem pretty strong; we'd love to have you."

He stuck out a bandaged hand, ignoring the small amount of goop that tugging Drippy Guy around had left him with.  "Whaddya say, friend?"

Sup, Click.

IC: Tear - Gym

"Typical, once again pitting the students against one another. Perhaps this one promises real death." He shook his head. "Show me your ally."

Reda stared at the offered hand as if it would give her a fatal disease. "Yes, I'm going to win. Just not with the likes of you."

IC: Vlad / Gym

"In any case, yes, ve do need a fourth teammate. I think you're velcome to join," Vlad told Helkyrie. This was indeed a band of misfits and unusual characters, no doubt. That was okay. In Corpus Rahkshi 'normal' was bloodthirsty and 'popular' meant diabolical.

IC: Thurisaz / Gym

The lofty Turahk granted his rivals the acknowledgement of a reserved nod, his relaxed attitude calming anxious comrades. "I've a few loyal companions," he agreed modestly, his ruby eyes yet gleaming satisfaction. "I'm sorry to see you've had less luck, Ezec. Does our sister keep scaring them away?" he guessed lightheartedly.

About then, a small squishy Rahkshi arrived, asking for assignment details. "But look, right here's your chance! I'll distract Aza, you make a friend," he suggested mischievously.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Kororia - Making Friends

Kororia turned to the kraata, clearly delighted by the notion the Fear Rahkshi had suggested.

IC: Crate - Gym

I think I'd like to ask what that rahi thing was about later.

For now, I notice another rahkshi arrive. Plasma, it looks like.

I make a mental note to ask shield-rahk what his variation was, it's something I particularly enjoy keeping track of.

Activating my abilities just a little bit, I seem to disappear from where I was before and reappear next to the new rahkshi.

I'm very glad I was given the powers I was.

"Are you here for the assignment?" My eyes seem to gleam a little bit.

OOC: Crate interacting with Floor

IC: Floor

"Gah!"

Floor stepped back in surprise as Crate appeared seemingly out if nowhere.

"Sorry, didn't see you there... Yeah, I am here for the assignment."

He paused for a secind.

"If I'm not mistaken, we need to form teams, yes?"